Which Freddy Funko As POP! would you like to see?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
nightbodega

Re: Which Freddy Funko As POP! would you like to see?

Postby nightbodega » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:40 pm

methodsmadness wrote:MAN I hope we get Fundays (and SDCC this year)...

As much as I like to see more Freddy's, yes, I hope we do get Fundays first. But a light up and sound Freddy would be awesome.

Cod3NameCornDog

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:52 pm

Shalee04 wrote:Freddy Groot. \:D/

I've been asking for a Freddy Groot ever since I found Freddys. Hopefully this will be the year [-o< But I honestly doubt we will see him til closer to 2022 when Guardians 3 comes out and they introduce us to Alpha Groot. But I'm definitely with you on Freddy Groot as I'm a Groot Funatic :D

wash2366

Postby wash2366 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:07 pm

digithor wrote:
wash2366 wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:Funko needs to put you on the payroll. LOL Amazing ideas.

The amount of times I've said that to Popchulo. Haha.

Theme = Freddy Funko Myths. Make it, Brian!!

Freddy myths, I like that idea. So many characters they could do with that combination.

I k ow right? A flocked Freddy Bigfoot and metallic freddy mermaid, Freddy Chimera suit, cyclops Freddy!

Love popchulo requests too. :)
Name: David / Pop count: 733 / Vynals: 4/ Dorbz: 10 / Soda: 4 / Mystery Minis: 12
Collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... s/wash2366

ImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:22 pm

wash2366 wrote:
digithor wrote:
wash2366 wrote:

Freddy myths, I like that idea. So many characters they could do with that combination.

I k ow right? A flocked Freddy Bigfoot and metallic freddy mermaid, Freddy Chimera suit, cyclops Freddy!

Since you mentioned big foot...a Freddy from the Myths line would be pretty wild to see lol

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:27 pm

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:Freddy Groot. \:D/

I've been asking for a Freddy Groot ever since I found Freddys. Hopefully this will be the year [-o< But I honestly doubt we will see him til closer to 2022 when Guardians 3 comes out and they introduce us to Alpha Groot. But I'm definitely with you on Freddy Groot as I'm a Groot Funatic :D

Same. I love Groot and have needed Freddy groot for forever. Maybe if we keep asking it will eventually come true. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:17 pm

wash2366 wrote:
digithor wrote:
wash2366 wrote:

Big foot is kinda the one that started it all - if any id expect to see Freddy as big foot. It was amazing how much popularity the myths line got as soon as it dropped on the shop.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:24 pm

I thought about this and I just want to say it incase Funko even considers doing anime Freddies for Fun Days.

PLEASE do Freddy All Might
And Freddy Deku
Freddy Vegeta

But also don’t forget newcomers from Demonslayer as the fan base for that would LOVE to see a Tanjiro Freddy or a Inosuke Freddy!

Of course a Ichigo Freddy won’t hurt either if we are going to honor the bleach anniversary.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:54 pm

PopPChulo wrote:I thought about this and I just want to say it incase Funko even considers doing anime Freddies for Fun Days.

And Freddy Deku
Freddy Vegeta

But also don’t forget newcomers from Demonslayer as the fan base for that would LOVE to see a Tanjiro Freddy or a Inosuke Freddy!

Of course a Ichigo Freddy won’t hurt either if we are going to honor the bleach anniversary.

If we don't get an MHA Freddy, then anime Freddy's are never going to happen! My thoughts at least.

wash2366

Postby wash2366 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:03 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I thought about this and I just want to say it incase Funko even considers doing anime Freddies for Fun Days.

And Freddy Deku
Freddy Vegeta

If we don't get an MHA Freddy, then anime Freddy's are never going to happen! My thoughts at least.

I didn't know you got 3rd place in customs contest! Post pics!
Name: David / Pop count: 733 / Vynals: 4/ Dorbz: 10 / Soda: 4 / Mystery Minis: 12
Collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... s/wash2366

ImageImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:04 pm

wash2366 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

And Freddy Deku
Freddy Vegeta

People are going to be crazy with anime Freddy
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:26 pm

wash2366 wrote:
digithor wrote:
wash2366 wrote:

I don't know about a freddy mermaid, but freddy bigfoot could be neat.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:00 am

My hope for fundays is just that they keep a healthy variety of characters. I wasn’t as thrilled when it seemed like all different types of the same show or character variations.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:24 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
wash2366 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

If Funko makes the bold decision to do a couple Anime Freddy's for the next Fun Days they are going to break the internet. . but I think that with the amount of popularity that they have had recently with Dragonball Z and MHA alone - It would almost be a travesty to not atleast have a MHA Freddy of some sort. I'd take Deku and I'd take All Might lol. Those would be the best one to do. I wouldn't want them to do a bunch of Freddy MHA characters because I'd like to leave room for other liceneses,characters, etc but I'll tell you right now - if people seen a MHA Freddy emerge they would lose it. Absolutely. I think its a possibility because Funko typically listens to its fan base. I remember when everyone was asking for Freddy Big Boy over and over again it appeared!
PopPChulo

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:24 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
wash2366 wrote:

If Funko makes the bold decision to do a couple Anime Freddy's for the next Fun Days they are going to break the internet. . but I think that with the amount of popularity that they have had recently with Dragonball Z and MHA alone - It would almost be a travesty to not atleast have a MHA Freddy of some sort. I'd take Deku and I'd take All Might lol. Those would be the best one to do. I wouldn't want them to do a bunch of Freddy MHA characters because I'd like to leave room for other liceneses,characters, etc but I'll tell you right now - if people seen a MHA Freddy emerge they would lose it. Absolutely. I think its a possibility because Funko typically listens to its fan base. I remember when everyone was asking for Freddy Big Boy over and over again it appeared!

Don't know how PA Vegeta Freddy wouldn't be the first anime Freddy...imo that's the most known anime pop!

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:39 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
wash2366 wrote:

With all the recent releases, it makes sense they would release one. Soon even.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:46 am

mongoose12 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:I still would love a Freddy Captain America. That would be my number 1 Freddy to own!

he can standoff against ironman freddy - civil war style!

That would be the dream :D hopefully we don't get a 1/24 freddy captain America. That would killme
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:05 am

And Freddy Deku
Freddy Vegeta

Definitely agree with you that some Anime Freddys will happen.

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:06 am

Wouldn’t mind seeing a Darth Vader or Maul Freddy.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:09 am

Since they have some of the custom stuff at the shop, i think some sort of cowboy Freddy would be great, either tombstone, woody or something of the sort.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:16 am

A Freddy as Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) would be fitting to maintain the Freddy as Joker run alive!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:31 am

Ratattack wrote:A Freddy as Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) would be fitting to maintain the Freddy as Joker run alive!

While I think it's unlikely to happen, I totally love this idea. A 3rd joker Freddy would be fitting and a cool tradition of sorts.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:22 pm

Funko_boy13 wrote:Wouldn’t mind seeing a Darth Vader or Maul Freddy.

To be honest with you I think this will happen and it is just a matter of time because it seems like they do a star wars freddy for each fundays. Last one they did C3PO - Im interested to see if they will ever explore Freddy as Chewbacca or even Freddy as Luke Skywalker (Return of the Jedi Luke Specifically) or even as a darth vader would be extremely dope. Especially because he has already appeared as Kylo Ren.
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:26 pm

Funko_boy13 wrote:

And Freddy Deku
Freddy Vegeta

Definitely agree with you that some Anime Freddys will happen.

I would love them to explore some Anime Freddys and I know that Brian has to be aware of how people feel about anime. I believe that it is one of the best selling lines all around (as far as anime) - It has to be. I just hope that they will utilize some of those Anime licenses to serve Fundays due to the high demand for it. Even if they did choose only to do maybe MHA All Might (1/512) & with a Glow In The Dark All Might Freddy (124) to kinda highlight the hype around All Might Last year and maybe a Planet Arlia Freddy Vegeta 1/24 and a 1/512 Freddy Vegeta (Otherwise known as Fregeta). Can you imagine the frenzy that the Funko community would go into if this appeared?

In the event that Fundays has to go digital to meet the Coronavirus epidemic, I think if they tap into the Anime licenses it will give them a lot of Freddy Variants to possibly to do to still keep the Freddies limited but also service the Box of Fun to everyone. If they do DBZ & MHA alone - they could do a plethra of Freddy as Characters and people would be thoroughly satisfied.
PopPChulo

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:54 am

mongoose12 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:A Freddy as Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) would be fitting to maintain the Freddy as Joker run alive!

While I think it's unlikely to happen, I totally love this idea. A 3rd joker Freddy would be fitting and a cool tradition of sorts.

Ah! Yes.
It’s definitely unlikely as we don’t even have a Joker main line, but a Funatic can only dream. :freddy2:

funko_flyboy

Postby funko_flyboy » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:29 am

I'd love to see a Mister Sinister from the Marvel line and a 10' Galactus.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:32 am

Ratattack wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

Ah! Yes.
It’s definitely unlikely as we don’t even have a Joker main line, but a Funatic can only dream. :freddy2:

Hey, it would be great to do it that way to announce the line of pops for that movie

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:51 am

Dbactor wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

Ah! Yes.

Hey, it would be great to do it that way to announce the line of pops for that movie

I like that idea :idea:

Here is to hoping they do \:D/

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:54 am

funko_flyboy wrote:I'd love to see a Mister Sinister from the Marvel line and a 10' Galactus.

That might actually just be more fun than getting the actual pops, some characters at this point should just be Freddy renditions.

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 am

And Freddy Deku
Freddy Vegeta

a Freddy All Might would be pretty incredible, but a Metallic Freddy All Might?!? haha
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:09 pm

angrynate wrote:

And Freddy Deku
Freddy Vegeta

a Freddy All Might would be pretty incredible, but a Metallic Freddy All Might?!? haha

Sooo much epicness if there's a Metallic Freddy All Might!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

randig

Postby randig » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:41 pm

heymrosario wrote:
angrynate wrote:

And Freddy Deku
Freddy Vegeta

This Forum would explode
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:17 pm

randig wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
angrynate wrote:

This Forum would explode

Before this forum explodes, I think I'd be the first one to explode hahaha kidding! \:D/ lol

Rice71

Postby Rice71 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:51 pm

I want to see a starship troopers Freddy.
ImageImage
ImageImage

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:11 pm

randig wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
angrynate wrote:

This Forum would explode

haha it totally would. I only recently got into MHA, but with it's popularity, I feel it would instantly make it one of the most sought after Pop! pieces ever I think.
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:16 pm

Funko_boy13 wrote:Wouldn’t mind seeing a Darth Vader or Maul Freddy.

its kinda become a little 'tradition' to get a star wars freddy...the last 2 or 3 years at least....i'd love for any SW freddy to happy this year, but a maul freddy would be insanely awesome.

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:22 pm

After seeing the sketch during virtual con, I need Freddy as All might!
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
ImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:36 pm

angrynate wrote:
randig wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

This Forum would explode

haha it totally would. I only recently got into MHA, but with it's popularity, I feel it would instantly make it one of the most sought after Pop! pieces ever I think.

Totally agree. It would be a must-have for all MHA collectors and there are a lot of us.
Hi, I’m Steph.

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:24 pm

TheStephil wrote:
angrynate wrote:
randig wrote:
This Forum would explode

Totally agree. It would be a must-have for all MHA collectors and there are a lot of us.

It's definitely the cherry on top. I have a feeling the Metallic Freddy All Might will be one of those hard-to-get pops #-o

stayf3d

Postby stayf3d » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:33 pm

FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:After seeing the sketch during virtual con, I need Freddy as All might!

Yea the sketch was pretty dope, would be cool to see it come to life.
:freddy3:

Wondercon & SDCC since 2011
ISO: Lost & Game of Thrones Protos

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:50 pm

With all the virtual cons happening, maybe a Freddy with VR goggles? Lol might be a cool and fun concept

Return to “Pop!”