Hocus Pocus Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
dmitch86

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby dmitch86 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:06 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I really hope they do expand the line. There are so many variants they could make. I'd love a Mary Sanderson riding a vacuum cleaner variant.

Hoping for more as well. It sounds like these 3 have done pretty well so far. So fingers crossed!
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:43 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I really hope they do expand the line. There are so many variants they could make. I'd love a Mary Sanderson riding a vacuum cleaner variant.

Hoping for more as well. It sounds like these 3 have done pretty well so far. So fingers crossed!

Yeah. Hocus Pocus is like surefire money for Funko, given how many fans the movie has and how people have been begging for Pops of it for years now. I think a whole line focused on it would do quite well.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:48 pm

I was always a big fan of halloweentown, hoping if this goes well maybe next halloween they'll get some halloweetown pops. THe characters are definitely there.
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

BatgirlBatness

Postby BatgirlBatness » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:22 am

Hi Everyone. I am brand new to the Forum. I am slowly getting the hand of things. I am new to pop collecting and mystery minis. This place is great to get to know what pops are coming out and to network with people. I am really excited about the Hocus Pocus pops coming out!!

Glitterella

Postby Glitterella » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:35 am

dmitch86 wrote:I was always a big fan of halloweentown, hoping if this goes well maybe next halloween they'll get some halloweetown pops. THe characters are definitely there.

I loved Halloweentown. I would definitely want these

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:04 pm

A Benny Pop ride would be pretty cool haha

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:07 pm

dmitch86 wrote:

Missed these beauties online :( Do you know if they will be in their store when they open up for Halloween.

Xeno

Postby Xeno » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:21 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

Missed these beauties online :( Do you know if they will be in their store when they open up for Halloween.

you can still order them online: https://www.spirithalloween.com/thumbna ... ntent=link

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:48 pm

Xeno wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

you can still order them online: https://www.spirithalloween.com/thumbna ... ntent=link

Awesome...thanks so much for the link :)

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:13 pm

Just got charged for the Hocus Pocus POPs from Spirit Halloween.
The site still says expected to ship on or before 10/29/18. Hopefully this means well before 10/29 lol
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

coopscohen

Postby coopscohen » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Ugh. Why no exclusive stickers lol
ImageImage

ugagerman

Postby ugagerman » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:16 pm

coopscohen wrote:Ugh. Why no exclusive stickers lol

I'm wondering the same thing.

kungpowellyn

Postby kungpowellyn » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:38 pm

dmitch86 wrote:I was always a big fan of halloweentown, hoping if this goes well maybe next halloween they'll get some halloweetown pops. THe characters are definitely there.

Halloweentown is my 2nd favorite halloween movie so this would also be amazing! The Hocus Pocus trio were an immediate buy as soon as I heard about them so and expansion to that line and other movies like that would just be awesome
ig: kungpowellyn

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:40 pm

Anyone's order get cancelled? I'm seeing some people post about getting an email and it has me a little nervous, especially since I placed my order on the later side and not as soon as it went live.

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:50 pm

I was shocked when my wife came to me and asked me to order these for her. She hasn't expressed much interest in collecting pops, so I was very excited when she asked for these. I think they are really cool and will look great with our Halloween decorations. Hopefully, she will keep finding pops that interest her and she will start her own collection.
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

Vin phx

Postby Vin phx » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:51 pm

So pumped for these can't wait glad that they finally did these and they came out great.
Pop count 1k+
Dorbz count 180
ImageImage

MsLafleur82

Postby MsLafleur82 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:27 am

Boymom4 wrote:Anyone's order get cancelled? I'm seeing some people post about getting an email and it has me a little nervous, especially since I placed my order on the later side and not as soon as it went live.

They look amazing! Mine got cancelled, I just reordered. Hopefully it doesn't delay the delivery! Was also going to check the stores too when they open soon!

GlitterPrincess

Postby GlitterPrincess » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:54 am

Got my pre-order in. SO excited for these!! Hoping that they give us the rest of the characters

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:36 am

Boymom4 wrote:Anyone's order get cancelled? I'm seeing some people post about getting an email and it has me a little nervous, especially since I placed my order on the later side and not as soon as it went live.

I actually got charged yesterday for my set. I wonder if they are having to cover orders in waves since they are still on the site for pre-order.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:37 am

MsLafleur82 wrote:They look amazing! Mine got cancelled, I just reordered. Hopefully it doesn't delay the delivery! Was also going to check the stores too when they open soon!

These are suppose to be website only, but you never know

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:33 am

I have a few friends who ordered them a few months ago. All of our orders got cancelled. We assumed it was because of our Canadian shipping addresses.
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:46 am

Battastic wrote:
MsLafleur82 wrote:They look amazing! Mine got cancelled, I just reordered. Hopefully it doesn't delay the delivery! Was also going to check the stores too when they open soon!

A store near me opened a little early and they had the Hocus Pocus Pop! in stock.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:16 am

I need to watch this movie, I know I must have seen it a million years ago, but for the life of me, I cannot remember anything about it. 8-[ 8-[
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

MsLafleur82

Postby MsLafleur82 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:50 am

Mos_Eisley wrote:
Battastic wrote:

A store near me opened a little early and they had the Hocus Pocus Pop! in stock.

Yep! Cannot wait! Been waiting a LONG time for these pops! Love this movie!

fbingha

Postby fbingha » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:05 am

Shalee04 wrote:I need to watch this movie, I know I must have seen it a million years ago, but for the life of me, I cannot remember anything about it. 8-[ 8-[

Amok! Amok! Amok! <SMACK>

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Mos_Eisley wrote:
Battastic wrote:

Awesome! Hopefully they start shipping soon.

Did they have an exclusive sticker on them? I was surprised they weren't pictured with one.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:13 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
Mos_Eisley wrote:
Battastic wrote:These are suppose to be website only, but you never know

Awesome! Hopefully they start shipping soon.

Did they have an exclusive sticker on them? I was surprised they weren't pictured with one.

Unfortunately, no sticker. I would guess that they didn’t know to ask for one.

neonglow

Postby neonglow » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:40 pm

I tried to go to a Spirit store yesterday but the store hours are not accurate on the website. It was closed at 7 when the site showed open until 9.

mactds

Postby mactds » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Good to know that some Spirit stores are starting to show up. Guess it's all about right place, and right time.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:26 pm

MsLafleur82 wrote:

They look amazing! Mine got cancelled, I just reordered. Hopefully it doesn't delay the delivery! Was also going to check the stores too when they open soon!

Yeah, that's a good idea. I think I might check the store as well, u know...just in case. I definitely don't want to miss out on these girls :)

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:29 pm

Battastic wrote:

Oh-no just saw the website only info. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my order doesn't get cancelled. I'm seeing more and more people saying they have received the dreaded cancellation email :(

Afrofreddy

Postby Afrofreddy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:59 pm

OMG yes please Halloweentown pops would be amazing :)
Hi, my name is Sean

Image ImageImageImageImage

DMScurvy

Postby DMScurvy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:28 am

Literally just got shipping notification as I read this thread. If that helps.

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:14 am

Makes me want to see the movie. It's been a long while since the last viewing.

dustindibari

Postby dustindibari » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:11 am

Battastic wrote:Just got charged for the Hocus Pocus POPs from Spirit Halloween.
The site still says expected to ship on or before 10/29/18. Hopefully this means well before 10/29 lol

I feel like those charges have shown up and dropped off of my bank account a few times since I first purchased these pops :-k

Biohazard125

Postby Biohazard125 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:39 am

my favorite with Halloween coming up and spirit store opening near me cant wait to pick these up. :)

bspears82

Postby bspears82 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:01 am

Glad i was able to get all 3 :)

Bobafett1989

Postby Bobafett1989 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:44 am

Funko scored me brownie points with these pops.Its my girlsfriends favorite movie of all time! She’s gonna love all 3!

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:01 pm

DMScurvy wrote:Literally just got shipping notification as I read this thread. If that helps.

Dang! I havn't seen anything yet. Hope they ship soon.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Chris23tian

Postby Chris23tian » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:41 am

My wife really wants these.
Making Fun Premiere 2018
Funatic Disneyland Meet Up 2018
ECCC 2018
Funko Funkast Meet-Up 2018