Hocus Pocus Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
RSVHockeyDad
Posts: 543
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby RSVHockeyDad » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:23 am

Funny how everyone is always in sync with concerns ... i was also just thinking about status of my order ... did a search on here and see everyone's comments. Glad to hear they've started shipping. I also have not gotten any shipping or cancellation emails. LOL>
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 1727
Proto Count = 8 (All NHL Protos)


Image

User avatar
AjFunkoDude
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:10 pm

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby AjFunkoDude » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:05 am

Don’t worry so much about shipping everyone, if it comes mint awesome, if not....it happens.

Just ordered mine woo boo.

User avatar
GetLostYouPsycho
Posts: 479
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:01 am

I hope mine show up soon. Haven't gotten shipping confirmation, but from what I'm hearing a lot of people aren't getting one either and then the Pops just randomly show up.

anesh_hernt
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby anesh_hernt » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:18 am

These are a must, have they been seen in store yet?
:freddy3:
Image

User avatar
RSVHockeyDude
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:16 pm

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby RSVHockeyDude » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:44 pm

These will be hard for sure

User avatar
jkwok
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:53 pm

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby jkwok » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:59 pm

Best halloween movie ever
:wizmickey:

User avatar
MsLafleur82
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:53 am
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby MsLafleur82 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:37 am

DMScurvy wrote:Literally just got shipping notification as I read this thread. If that helps.


Yep! Mine should be here this week! :)

User avatar
MsLafleur82
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:53 am
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby MsLafleur82 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:37 am

jkwok wrote:Best halloween movie ever


I agree! So glad we are getting pops!

BOOOOOOOK!

User avatar
justjonnoh
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:01 am

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby justjonnoh » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:04 pm

Mine came in the Mail last Thursday and they are so FANTASTIC.
I need them to release more!
Billy
Max
Allison (holding Book)
Dani (holding Binx)
exclusive Stone Winifred.

Ivette408
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 5:31 pm
Location: bay area
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Ivette408 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:09 pm

I love them so much, had to get the full set!!! \:D/ :compress:
:mal:

User avatar
HappinessGuano
Posts: 1154
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:24 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby HappinessGuano » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:05 pm

My order is lost in transit somewhere. It was suppose to be delivered on Wednesday, but the tracking update stopped on the 22nd between the Fedex and USPS transfer.
I'm Kristin, level 11 Rogue
Image

MzTredecim
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:10 am
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby MzTredecim » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:15 pm

HappinessGuano wrote:My order is lost in transit somewhere. It was suppose to be delivered on Wednesday, but the tracking update stopped on the 22nd between the Fedex and USPS transfer.


That's a bummer! Hopefully they shows up soon. I'm so excited for mine to ship. They processed payment awhile ago.
Funko Collector since 2013!
IG: mz_tredecim
Pop: 510+
Dorbz: 5
Minis/PSHs: 270+
Collections: TWD / GITD / GOT / Fantastic Beasts / Stranger Things / Random Eye-Catchers / Mystery Minis & PSHs

User avatar
Nemesis989
Posts: 1308
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 5:51 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Nemesis989 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:29 pm

These have shown up on shelves in Canada. A few people in my local group have posted that they have walked in and bought them ($16.99 CAD)
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

User avatar
Wild_Flower85
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:41 pm

MsLafleur82 wrote:
jkwok wrote:Best halloween movie ever


I agree! So glad we are getting pops!

BOOOOOOOK!

They need to make Binks and The Book!
Image
Image

User avatar
Wild_Flower85
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:42 pm

PigNosePony wrote:HOCUS POCUS POPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried shard to not be a pop collector and keep it to minis or dorbz for the sake of space but Funko is making it so hard!

Speaking of minis....they should make Hocus Pocus minis!!
Image
Image

tamika_em
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:58 pm

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby tamika_em » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:04 am

omg these actually look really good, well done funko with the design of these

Callie524
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:27 pm

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Callie524 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:37 am

Was the Hocus Pocus pops advertised as a online spirit Halloween exclusive only? Cause I went to a spirit Halloween store and she said only online. Just seeing if that is true? Really want these and thinking I’m going to have to pay eBay prices sadly.

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby magicalme » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:08 am

Haven’t gotten mine yet. No shipping notice or anything. I may have to phone them and check the status! Can’t wait for them to arrive!
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
TWD Freddy Bloody RV Walker & Bloody Daryl Dixon
Stranger Things: Freddy Steves & Upside Down Will
Count Chocula, Boo Berry & Frankenberry

ImageImage
Image
Image

User avatar
matrixman9
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:03 am

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby matrixman9 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:02 am

My preorders keep getting cancelled for some reason. I ordered the day they went up and got a cancellation email with a 20% off coupon as an apology about a week or two ago. The email said it was at my request though to cancel, so that didnt make sense. So I ordered again and used that 20% off code. It was cancelled again a couple days later with another apology 20% off code and said it was at my request to cancel yet again. Not sure whats going on, im going to have to start searching stores I guess.

User avatar
Funk0Fairy
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:54 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Funk0Fairy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:57 am

I ordered the 3 pack when they first went online. Still no sign of shipping. Hopefully soon as I've seen people getting their online orders.
Image Image
IG: Funk0Fairy

evrythngzen
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 4:56 pm

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby evrythngzen » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:32 pm

o2thedbld5 wrote:
evrythngzen wrote:Just curious, did anyone preorder them and if so, have you received them? They took the money out a week ago but I haven't actually gotten a shipping notice so I was just curious. Well, that and my husband makes me nervous cause he will say things like, this guy got his on insta, are you sure yours isn't lost? (which recently happened to me....mailman delivered to wrong place and they won't give the box back and now it's sold out). Anyhow, I was just wondering because when I look it up, it still shows preorder and nothing else. LOL


I did preorder them and have no clue what the status on my order is so since last night, I had sent them an email inquiring about the status of my order and haven't heard back from them yet. I also did get charged for them about a week ago too. Maybe it'll take a week+ to process? I wouldn't worry about it being lost in the mail just yet until you receive some kind of shipping confirmation. I'm thinking it is taking a while because they're also in the process of setting up shop everywhere.


I finally heard back from them. They said we won't receive them till closer to September 30th and that the charge will show up but should be pending status until then.

User avatar
GetLostYouPsycho
Posts: 479
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:40 pm

Callie524 wrote:Was the Hocus Pocus pops advertised as a online spirit Halloween exclusive only? Cause I went to a spirit Halloween store and she said only online. Just seeing if that is true? Really want these and thinking I’m going to have to pay eBay prices sadly.


Some people have found them in stores, so it seems they're not just online exclusives.

User avatar
dork_knight
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:58 pm
Location: Vallejo, CA

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby dork_knight » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:13 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Callie524 wrote:Was the Hocus Pocus pops advertised as a online spirit Halloween exclusive only? Cause I went to a spirit Halloween store and she said only online. Just seeing if that is true? Really want these and thinking I’m going to have to pay eBay prices sadly.


Some people have found them in stores, so it seems they're not just online exclusives.


Sweet! I'll need to check a store to pick them up. Part of me hopes there is an in-store coupon i could use :P
Image

Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Pop Count:1,613 (I've embraced the dark side)
Grail Goals: Mr. Hyde & Bugs | Sex Bob-Omb 3-Pack | Upside Down Freddy | Dustin Freddy
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 363 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

User avatar
JJLecaros
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:48 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby JJLecaros » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:47 pm

still haven't found these :(
Image

Minyinz610
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:11 pm

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Minyinz610 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:25 pm

evrythngzen wrote:
o2thedbld5 wrote:
evrythngzen wrote:Just curious, did anyone preorder them and if so, have you received them? They took the money out a week ago but I haven't actually gotten a shipping notice so I was just curious. Well, that and my husband makes me nervous cause he will say things like, this guy got his on insta, are you sure yours isn't lost? (which recently happened to me....mailman delivered to wrong place and they won't give the box back and now it's sold out). Anyhow, I was just wondering because when I look it up, it still shows preorder and nothing else. LOL


I did preorder them and have no clue what the status on my order is so since last night, I had sent them an email inquiring about the status of my order and haven't heard back from them yet. I also did get charged for them about a week ago too. Maybe it'll take a week+ to process? I wouldn't worry about it being lost in the mail just yet until you receive some kind of shipping confirmation. I'm thinking it is taking a while because they're also in the process of setting up shop everywhere.


I finally heard back from them. They said we won't receive them till closer to September 30th and that the charge will show up but should be pending status until then.


I called them yesterday and they cancelled my 3 pack order and had me just order the individual pops. I am hoping they come faster. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

Velveteen
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:34 am

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Velveteen » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:59 am

Purchased my pre-order which is expected to arrive by 10/29... hope mine comes in sooner! I want to enjoy them as long as possible during October!

User avatar
Treasuredgirl
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 10:59 am
Location: TX

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Treasuredgirl » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:55 am

I pre ordered a 3 pack when they first hit and that order got cancelled. So I went back and ordered the 3 pack again and still had a date of sometime in October. Well I heard that people were starting to have them sent if they ordered the individual ones instead of the 3 pack. So I put in a second order in for the individual ones 2 nights ago and as of last night those actually shipped. So I sent Spirit an email to cancel the 3 pack order.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Admin in the KY Funko League of Awesomeness
Pop Count: 900+
Dorbz Count: 100+
IG: Treasuredgirl

MzTredecim
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:10 am
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby MzTredecim » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:55 am

Treasuredgirl wrote:I pre ordered a 3 pack when they first hit and that order got cancelled. So I went back and ordered the 3 pack again and still had a date of sometime in October. Well I heard that people were starting to have them sent if they ordered the individual ones instead of the 3 pack. So I put in a second order in for the individual ones 2 nights ago and as of last night those actually shipped. So I sent Spirit an email to cancel the 3 pack order.


I was told the 3-pack was more of a bundle of the 3 individual pops and not a single 3-pack. Its weird that they ship differently but I am still waiting for the 3-pk order that I made.
Funko Collector since 2013!
IG: mz_tredecim
Pop: 510+
Dorbz: 5
Minis/PSHs: 270+
Collections: TWD / GITD / GOT / Fantastic Beasts / Stranger Things / Random Eye-Catchers / Mystery Minis & PSHs

User avatar
divine1sf
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:51 pm
Location: Bay Area, California

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby divine1sf » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:05 pm

Same here. Still waiting. Ordered day they came out.

User avatar
Funk0Fairy
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:54 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Funk0Fairy » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:12 pm

Same. I pre-ordered the "3 pack" the day they came out. Still waiting.
Image Image
IG: Funk0Fairy

Rpiccioni1
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 8:17 pm

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Rpiccioni1 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Also ordered the 3 pack. Have a store opening soon about 5 minutes away from me. I wonder if they will have them?

User avatar
comicconfamily
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 12:11 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby comicconfamily » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:56 pm

This weekend we're going to hit a few different Spirit stores to see if we get lucky finding them in store. They don't say anywhere that they are online exclusive, so really hoping that we can find them at some point.

User avatar
Wario007
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Wario007 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:57 pm

I'm getting this for my bestfriend
Image

User avatar
The Popfather
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:15 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby The Popfather » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:00 pm

I also ordered the 3 pack thinking it was a 3 pack and would take up less space. I then ordered a second set as individuals for my sister who wanted them in their own boxes. I received the individual ones from the second order about a week ago and still have not heard anything on the 3 pack. Never got a cancellation e-mail, so I'll have to just wait and see if another set shows up I guess.
The Popfather- Head of the Popfia!

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 707
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Boymom4 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:50 pm

Funk0Fairy wrote:Same. I pre-ordered the "3 pack" the day they came out. Still waiting.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one waiting on the 3 pack. It seems like people that ordered the individual pops and not the bundle are getting their orders already. I'm just hoping I don't receive a cancellation email.

User avatar
wolvie
Posts: 929
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:51 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby wolvie » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:11 pm

It is clear that they are in no hurry to ship out the 3 pack. I went to one Spirit store today and they had just two Winifreds with damaged boxes.
Image
Pops 213Ridez 38Rides 5Dorbz 37Keychains 29GPK 24Minis 18Rock Candy 3Vynl 2 :)
Last Pop: Clara Tardis

User avatar
wolvie
Posts: 929
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:51 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby wolvie » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:20 pm

Went to a second Spirit store near Santa Monica (Los Angeles) and found these:

Image

The stickers are custom from Reddit.
Image
Pops 213Ridez 38Rides 5Dorbz 37Keychains 29GPK 24Minis 18Rock Candy 3Vynl 2 :)
Last Pop: Clara Tardis

User avatar
Martian1314
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:40 am
Location: san diego

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Martian1314 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Still need winifred to complete the set

User avatar
Mario Wario
Posts: 838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:23 pm
Location: Crazy-Town Banana-Pants!
Contact:

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Mario Wario » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:15 pm

wolvie wrote:Went to a second Spirit store near Santa Monica (Los Angeles) and found these:

Image

The stickers are custom from Reddit.

Very nice! :cheers:
:freddy1:

User avatar
Treasuredgirl
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 10:59 am
Location: TX

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Treasuredgirl » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:04 pm

MzTredecim wrote:
Treasuredgirl wrote:I pre ordered a 3 pack when they first hit and that order got cancelled. So I went back and ordered the 3 pack again and still had a date of sometime in October. Well I heard that people were starting to have them sent if they ordered the individual ones instead of the 3 pack. So I put in a second order in for the individual ones 2 nights ago and as of last night those actually shipped. So I sent Spirit an email to cancel the 3 pack order.


I was told the 3-pack was more of a bundle of the 3 individual pops and not a single 3-pack. Its weird that they ship differently but I am still waiting for the 3-pk order that I made.


Yup, that's all they are is them 3 bundled together. Not sure why it would make a difference in shipping though.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Admin in the KY Funko League of Awesomeness
Pop Count: 900+
Dorbz Count: 100+
IG: Treasuredgirl


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SithLord