The Office pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
OffTheCHENG
Posts: 1096
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 1:10 am
Location: Bay Area

Re: The Office pops

Postby OffTheCHENG » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:39 am

Brian@Funko wrote:sooooon.

Image
Image Image Image
Image

Image

User avatar
CoachJDDesigns
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:07 am
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:54 am

SnackDaddy wrote:
Brian@Funko wrote:sooooon.


Literally screamed "NO ******* WAY!!!" so loud that my wife thought something really bad just happened

And now she's laughing at me for fist bumping at the news that The Office pops are coming

I really hope dozens of different variants are in the works!


Perfectly normal reaction to have after reading this type of news. Luckily I was on break between classes and I was able to express a similar reaction in my car haha
ImageImage

User avatar
mariog1497
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:29 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby mariog1497 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:59 am

My wallet won't be ready for this! :sad2:
Honestly so excited though! I only have a few lines that I wanted to complete 100%, this is going to be one of them
Hey, I'm Mario! :freddy2: | Collector since 2015 | IG: @marioscollectibles
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Joesandwich123
Posts: 577
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:41 am
Location: San Diego

Re: The Office pops

Postby Joesandwich123 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:51 am

mariog1497 wrote:My wallet won't be ready for this! :sad2:
Honestly so excited though! I only have a few lines that I wanted to complete 100%, this is going to be one of them


I hope this line sells really well. The parks and recs line hasn't expanded as much as I hoped it would so I'm hoping that this line will have really strong sales so that we can get all the characters :D

User avatar
osakahedgehog3
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:37 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby osakahedgehog3 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:52 am

So excited for the Office finally getting made! I hope there's a Prison Mike variant in the works.
Funko Collection

All-Time Favorite Pop! Vinyl: WWE CM Punk - Hot Topic Edition
Favorite Most Recently Bought Pop! Vinyl: Bob Ross
Most Wanted Pop! Vinyl: Mono Conan O'Brien

All-Time Favorite Dorbz: Thanos XL
Favorite Most Recently Bought Dorbz: Iron Fist
Most Wanted Dorbz: Bullseye Batman

evanmoua
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:34 pm

Re: The Office pops

Postby evanmoua » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:28 am

funkopants777 wrote:
evanmoua wrote:If they ever make the office pops. Please for the love of God make darth dwight, and joker creed


If we have iron man Geoffrey anything is possible!!!

I need micheal in his hockey outfit or
All of Jim’s crazy antics/outfits like him as goldenface!
Ryan wearing woof merch!!!


And it would be funny if funko didn’t make Toby...lol


lol i love toby. but for me the ultimate office pop would be darth dwight or mose haha!

User avatar
bspears82
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Re: The Office pops

Postby bspears82 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:56 am

I saw a post that these are coming out i hope its true :)
Image
Image

Wakko
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Re: The Office pops

Postby Wakko » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:21 am

I hope Funko is willing to go deep with this. I feel the only real guarantees are Mike, Dwight, Jim, and Pam. I'm afraid Funko might stop there. But I NEED Oscar, Angela, Phyllis, Ryan, Toby, Kelly, Meredith, Creed, Stanley, Daryl, and Kevin. That's a LOT of characters before I'll be satisfied. Not sure Funko is willing to go that deep.

And I haven't even mentioned Andy, Roy, Holly, Erin, Jan, and Gabe.

So many possibilities...

User avatar
drehill
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:11 am

Re: The Office pops

Postby drehill » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:15 am

Image

User avatar
CrushMcLovin
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:39 am
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby CrushMcLovin » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:24 am

May not be a popular opinion, but I would love a limited release of a Robert California pop.
:freddy2:
Collector since '14
Funko Collection Count: 1,302
http://www.TheVIParolaz.com

User avatar
funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Posts: 9609
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: The Office pops

Postby funkystark » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:26 am

CrushMcLovin wrote:May not be a popular opinion, but I would love a limited release of a Robert California pop.


If the line goes deep enough I'd love a Robert California and Danny Cordray!
Image
The only team that matters!

Gooker1
Posts: 1495
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:49 am

Re: The Office pops

Postby Gooker1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:29 am

funkystark wrote:
CrushMcLovin wrote:May not be a popular opinion, but I would love a limited release of a Robert California pop.


If the line goes deep enough I'd love a Robert California and Danny Cordray!

LOL seeing Danny Cordray as a pop would mean that this line would sell like hotcakes. hope so!!

User avatar
volsspongebob
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: The Office pops

Postby volsspongebob » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:58 am

Go all in here Funko. I am talking Harry Potter amount ALL IN. Exclusives, chases, Con Exclusives. You will rake in the cash.

User avatar
coopscohen
Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 2:13 am

Re: The Office pops

Postby coopscohen » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Saw the good news. So many possibilities. Can’t wait.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Thehueys
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby Thehueys » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:13 am

dork_knight wrote:
Thehueys wrote:
Brian@Funko wrote:sooooon.



Oh my oh my oh my oh my!!!


“That’s what she said”



“You always leave me smiling and feeling satisfied”
Been collecting since 2012!! Absolutely love everything funko related. Current pop count of pops in my collection is over 1800 in box and out of box!!

The main line I collect is ad icons. But as soon as more myths come or expect me to go HAM on that line! Absolutely love flocked pops too!!

User avatar
Joesandwich123
Posts: 577
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:41 am
Location: San Diego

Re: The Office pops

Postby Joesandwich123 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:07 am

CrushMcLovin wrote:May not be a popular opinion, but I would love a limited release of a Robert California pop.


A limited release might actually be likely for Robert California since he wasn't a major character and only appeared in the later seasons.

User avatar
Exodus989
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:46 pm
Location: Cambridge

Re: The Office pops

Postby Exodus989 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:20 am

Brian@Funko wrote:sooooon.


:freddy2: SO excited for this.
Exodus
Image

User avatar
CrushMcLovin
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:39 am
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby CrushMcLovin » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:44 pm

I think we need a tv moment of the William M Buttlicker role play call between Jim and Dwight under Michael's direction. BUTTLICKER! OUR PRICES HAVE NEVER BEEN LOWER!!!
:freddy2:
Collector since '14
Funko Collection Count: 1,302
http://www.TheVIParolaz.com

User avatar
volsspongebob
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: The Office pops

Postby volsspongebob » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:44 pm

I am not a big "Moments" guy but I will take Dwight sitting at MegaDesk.

User avatar
mactds
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby mactds » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:39 pm

Looking forward to fewer threads on when will Funko make Office pops.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Image

User avatar
TruffleShuffle
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:02 pm
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby TruffleShuffle » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Please make the first release a shirt and pop combo with a Dunder Mifflin Shirt and a Michael Scott holding a Worlds best Boss Mug. And have it a Spencer's Gifts Exclusive, since that's where Michael said he found that mug for himself.
Name: Justin T.
Twitter: MisfitOutlier
Pops!: 436 - Dorbz: 8 - PSH: 16 - VYNL.: 2
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Funko5ker
Posts: 3309
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:36 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: The Office pops

Postby Funko5ker » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:52 pm

Can't wait! :bounce: :cheers: :compress: :compress: :compress:
Rob

ISO
Yoda Freddy
Orange Tux Freddy Wobbler
Scottie Dog Wobblers

Rgonzo103
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:23 pm
Location: Riverside, CA

Re: The Office pops

Postby Rgonzo103 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:57 pm

CoachJDDesigns wrote:
SnackDaddy wrote:
Brian@Funko wrote:sooooon.


Literally screamed "NO ******* WAY!!!" so loud that my wife thought something really bad just happened

And now she's laughing at me for fist bumping at the news that The Office pops are coming

I really hope dozens of different variants are in the works!


Perfectly normal reaction to have after reading this type of news. Luckily I was on break between classes and I was able to express a similar reaction in my car haha


So awesome to know Brian actually reads the forum. I love The Office, I actually watching it again. Can't wait for the pops to come out. Prision Mike.
Image

User avatar
Jenster521
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:25 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby Jenster521 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:51 am

So excited. Need a Jim and Pam for my collection!!

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1705
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: The Office pops

Postby dexiesmom » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:13 pm

osakahedgehog3 wrote:So excited for the Office finally getting made! I hope there's a Prison Mike variant in the works.

There HAS to be a Prison Mike one. That's a must have.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
CoachJDDesigns
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:07 am
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:06 am

Jenster521 wrote:So excited. Need a Jim and Pam for my collection!!


Movie moments of Jim and Pam or two packs/single sets!

Jim and Pam proposal...Jim and Pam air five.....Asian Jim and Pam haha
ImageImage

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby magicalme » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:46 pm

I am so excited about this news. So many amazing possibilities... I can’t wait.
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
TWD Freddy Bloody RV Walker & Bloody Daryl Dixon
Stranger Things: Freddy Steves & Upside Down Will
Count Chocula, Boo Berry & Frankenberry

ImageImage
Image
Image

User avatar
iRomey74
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Re: The Office pops

Postby iRomey74 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:31 pm

this line will be probably the first i buy 2 of. i need one to open and one 2 keep boxed

User avatar
PopPChulo
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:57 pm
Location: Bakersfield,CA
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:53 pm

Ive never seen the office but Im being told by multiple sources that it is a must see and I must start from the beginning lol.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 1096
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: The Office pops

Postby Boymom4 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:04 pm

Can't wait :)

yanban
Posts: 1191
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 pm

Re: The Office pops

Postby yanban » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:41 pm

PopPChulo wrote:Ive never seen the office but Im being told by multiple sources that it is a must see and I must start from the beginning lol.

They are rerunning it like crazy right now. Imo doesn't need to be watched in order

yanban
Posts: 1191
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 pm

Re: The Office pops

Postby yanban » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:42 pm

CoachJDDesigns wrote:
Jenster521 wrote:So excited. Need a Jim and Pam for my collection!!


Movie moments of Jim and Pam or two packs/single sets!

Jim and Pam proposal...Jim and Pam air five.....Asian Jim and Pam haha

The dance scene from the wedding would be good. Also the st paddy's day episode

User avatar
CoachJDDesigns
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:07 am
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:33 am

yanban wrote:
CoachJDDesigns wrote:
Jenster521 wrote:So excited. Need a Jim and Pam for my collection!!


Movie moments of Jim and Pam or two packs/single sets!

Jim and Pam proposal...Jim and Pam air five.....Asian Jim and Pam haha

The dance scene from the wedding would be good. Also the st paddy's day episode


Pam when she fell asleep on Jim in the meeting, Halloween Jim and Pam
ImageImage

yanban
Posts: 1191
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 pm

Re: The Office pops

Postby yanban » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:55 am

CoachJDDesigns wrote:
yanban wrote:
CoachJDDesigns wrote:
Movie moments of Jim and Pam or two packs/single sets!

Jim and Pam proposal...Jim and Pam air five.....Asian Jim and Pam haha

The dance scene from the wedding would be good. Also the st paddy's day episode


Pam when she fell asleep on Jim in the meeting, Halloween Jim and Pam

Halloween is good. Also need Dwight's. And mo.

User avatar
Kenjutsu763
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:59 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: The Office pops

Postby Kenjutsu763 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:58 am

I think this is one of the only times I would be okay with many variations of the main character, as long as it's not Mike holding a cup, mike with a tie, mike wearing jeans etc.
"You're overwhelmed. Freeze was underwhelmed. Why isn't anyone ever just whelmed?"- Dick Grayson, Young Justice 1x01

Collection: Ask, and I'll send a link ;)
ISO: Monk Tang(Gold)
Image
Signature from soliquenl https://soliquenl.deviantart.com/

yanban
Posts: 1191
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 pm

Re: The Office pops

Postby yanban » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:00 am

Kenjutsu763 wrote:I think this is one of the only times I would be okay with many variations of the main character, as long as it's not Mike holding a cup, mike with a tie, mike wearing jeans etc.

I hate those cheap variations. But I think the friends variants as an example are pretty awesome

User avatar
PopPChulo
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:57 pm
Location: Bakersfield,CA
Contact:

Re: The Office pops

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:10 pm

yanban wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Ive never seen the office but Im being told by multiple sources that it is a must see and I must start from the beginning lol.

They are rerunning it like crazy right now. Imo doesn't need to be watched in order


Ah I see -it must be one of those shows that you can pick up at any time lol.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1705
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: The Office pops

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:57 pm

yanban wrote:
Kenjutsu763 wrote:I think this is one of the only times I would be okay with many variations of the main character, as long as it's not Mike holding a cup, mike with a tie, mike wearing jeans etc.

I hate those cheap variations. But I think the friends variants as an example are pretty awesome

I agree! As long as they are relevant variants I will be super happy! Like prison mike, Santa Phyllis, etc.
Image ImageImage

UlfricFrost
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:20 pm
Location: Paducah KY

Re: The Office pops

Postby UlfricFrost » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:29 pm

Ready for these!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

yanban
Posts: 1191
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 pm

Re: The Office pops

Postby yanban » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:24 am

PopPChulo wrote:
yanban wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Ive never seen the office but Im being told by multiple sources that it is a must see and I must start from the beginning lol.

They are rerunning it like crazy right now. Imo doesn't need to be watched in order


Ah I see -it must be one of those shows that you can pick up at any time lol.

I think so. Each show pretty much is it's own so just jump in!


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users