Pokemon Pop!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
GettingSodas
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby GettingSodas » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:26 pm

Tusken wrote:
GettingSodas wrote:Gen 2 starters next if I had to guess


That's my guess as well. But which one will one the first to join the Gen 1 crew? :freddy3:

Hopefully Totodile
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Image

User avatar
KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 2916
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby KidMarvel » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:02 pm

Mags wrote:
deathlycollector wrote:Finished my custom Squirtle this evening!


Shiny Pokemon! ♥


As excited as when I encounter one of these in game! Great job on these 4 guys Mike!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 2415
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Tusken » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:01 am

I was think next year Funko should make a Freddy Ash or Freddy Pikachu. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

Popsaysyee
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:52 am
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Popsaysyee » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:42 am

Shoriyuken wrote:Now that they have the essential Pokemon Pops. Anyone could take a guess what they'll make next? Jigglypuff? 10 inch Snorlax? Mew? Or maybe team rockets Meowth?


It would be cool if Funko followed the “order of appearance” from the Pokémon games perspective. So the likes of Caterpie, Pidgey, Weedle, and so on. Essentially it’s like Funko is bringing the game to life and we “Gotta catch’em all” lol
Jayson
ISO: Freddy Funko Venom / Freddy Funko Buzz Lightyear

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Xeverus86
Posts: 1930
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:36 am
Location: Riverside, California

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Xeverus86 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:48 am

EEVEE BETTER BE NEXT!!
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel2:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE

DarkTone
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby DarkTone » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:51 am

Make a mew. And a chase that glows.

They shouldn't go too crazy with these, but people will be upset if theirs isn't made into a pop. I would like mine to be, of course, but I'm not holding my breath.
PLEASE be careful of fake POPs! and clickbait videos about POPs!

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2667
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby MacKazoo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:25 am

I’m surprised they didn’t release a pop of Pikachu with the detective hat and coffee to honor Detective Pikachu.
ISO: Captain Cutler's Ghost.
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.

User avatar
Shoriyuken
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pm
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Shoriyuken » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:54 am

Popsaysyee wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:Now that they have the essential Pokemon Pops. Anyone could take a guess what they'll make next? Jigglypuff? 10 inch Snorlax? Mew? Or maybe team rockets Meowth?


It would be cool if Funko followed the “order of appearance” from the Pokémon games perspective. So the likes of Caterpie, Pidgey, Weedle, and so on. Essentially it’s like Funko is bringing the game to life and we “Gotta catch’em all” lol

I can see everyone trying to catch them all. Then, they would make certain Pokemon exclusives to a store or the rare ones too be shinys.
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

User avatar
Shoriyuken
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pm
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Shoriyuken » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:54 am

Xeverus86 wrote:EEVEE BETTER BE NEXT!!

Evee and the four evolutons making them exclusives to different stores.
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

User avatar
Shoriyuken
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pm
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Shoriyuken » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:56 am

deathlycollector wrote:Finished my custom Squirtle this evening!


Looks pretty cool man!
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

User avatar
Xeverus86
Posts: 1930
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:36 am
Location: Riverside, California

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Xeverus86 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:03 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:EEVEE BETTER BE NEXT!!

Evee and the four evolutons making them exclusives to different stores.

Eevee and the evolutions are all my favorite Pokemon sets hopefully they pull something cool like that
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel2:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE

User avatar
cptsailor
Posts: 957
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:24 pm
Location: North Dakota

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby cptsailor » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:44 am

Eevee or Mewtwo will be next up. If the Pokemon Company is calling the shots, itll be Eevee
Hi, I'm CptSailor (Dillon)!

ImageImageImage

ImageImage



IG: cptsailorfunko


iso: Cuphead Protos, AOT Protos, LTJ 20" Bone Daddy

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 2415
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Tusken » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:11 am

MacKazoo wrote:I’m surprised they didn’t release a pop of Pikachu with the detective hat and coffee to honor Detective Pikachu.



I was shocked that they didn't and haven't yet. Wonder if they will...we could use a detective for this. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Shoriyuken
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pm
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Shoriyuken » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:42 pm

Just a few years ago, Pokemon was just a pipe dream. I'm glad that Pokemon has reached the Funko treatment though. I just can't believe it it could happen. Thanks Funko!
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 2415
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Tusken » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:57 am

Shoriyuken wrote:Just a few years ago, Pokemon was just a pipe dream. I'm glad that Pokemon has reached the Funko treatment though. I just can't believe it it could happen. Thanks Funko!


Funko listen to the fanatics. So now the question is what is next in the Pokemon world? :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 1744
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:13 am

I hope they do shiny Chases eventually. That's the only time I wouldn't mind a repainted Chase lol
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

User avatar
Shoriyuken
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pm
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Shoriyuken » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:02 am

YeetGrimes wrote:I hope they do shiny Chases eventually. That's the only time I wouldn't mind a repainted Chase lol

Shiny chases is a great idea. It would look good too.
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

User avatar
Shoriyuken
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pm
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Shoriyuken » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:02 am

Tusken wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:Just a few years ago, Pokemon was just a pipe dream. I'm glad that Pokemon has reached the Funko treatment though. I just can't believe it it could happen. Thanks Funko!


Funko listen to the fanatics. So now the question is what is next in the Pokemon world? :freddy3:

Funko does listen to us. Thank you Brian! Lol
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1315
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:04 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I hope they do shiny Chases eventually. That's the only time I wouldn't mind a repainted Chase lol

Shiny chases is a great idea. It would look good too.


This would be the best way to utilize the opportunity for a chase. Shiny's are pretty much "chases in the wild" haha.
Great idea, Julie!
You can call me Jorge. Always remember to have fun!
Maui at Fundays 2019

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

User avatar
Leechinyuan
Posts: 1299
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:04 am

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Leechinyuan » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:09 am

I wonder will one day funko sell the ball
Image

Pop count : 175
Yes i'm newbie :compress:

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 2415
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Tusken » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:59 am

Leechinyuan wrote:I wonder will one day funko sell the ball


That would be interesting twist in Funko...maybe with Ash. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 1116
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby renardchua » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:02 am

Tusken wrote:
Leechinyuan wrote:I wonder will one day funko sell the ball


That would be interesting twist in Funko...maybe with Ash. :freddy3:


Can definitely see this happening. That would be so cool! :freddy1:
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 1744
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:13 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:I hope they do shiny Chases eventually. That's the only time I wouldn't mind a repainted Chase lol

Shiny chases is a great idea. It would look good too.


This would be the best way to utilize the opportunity for a chase. Shiny's are pretty much "chases in the wild" haha.
Great idea, Julie!

Thanks! Really hope it becomes reality. It only makes sense!
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

User avatar
91shawny
Posts: 2719
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:32 pm
Location: Paterson NJ / Vernon, CT

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby 91shawny » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:37 am

YeetGrimes wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:Shiny chases is a great idea. It would look good too.


This would be the best way to utilize the opportunity for a chase. Shiny's are pretty much "chases in the wild" haha.
Great idea, Julie!

Thanks! Really hope it becomes reality. It only makes sense!


The only thing about the chases, is that they normally would be announced with the common, so it's a bit too late to give the starters the chase, best case scenario is exclusives
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 928 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 1744
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:46 am

91shawny wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
This would be the best way to utilize the opportunity for a chase. Shiny's are pretty much "chases in the wild" haha.
Great idea, Julie!

Thanks! Really hope it becomes reality. It only makes sense!


The only thing about the chases, is that they normally would be announced with the common, so it's a bit too late to give the starters the chase, best case scenario is exclusives

That's the sad part :( But yes always hope for exclusives!
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

User avatar
Hirokus_bane
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:42 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Hirokus_bane » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:46 am

i think it's been a week or two since I've said this.

For the starters a 6 inch of the second evolution and a 10 inch of the 3rd evolution.

Come on funko you know you want to.
Image
Image

Marvelfanatic86
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:35 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Marvelfanatic86 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:21 pm

Tusken wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:I’m surprised they didn’t release a pop of Pikachu with the detective hat and coffee to honor Detective Pikachu.



I was shocked that they didn't and haven't yet. Wonder if they will...we could use a detective for this. :freddy3:


Detective pikachu would be dope !! Let’s hope it’s coming soon !
▪️Funko Collector circa 2014
▪️Pop Count 900+ / Dorbz 100+
▪️Team Tiny Ghost
▪️Funko Fiends Member
▪️Comic Con Enthusiast

Image
Image

User avatar
MacKazoo
Posts: 2667
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby MacKazoo » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:30 pm

Marvelfanatic86 wrote:
Tusken wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:I’m surprised they didn’t release a pop of Pikachu with the detective hat and coffee to honor Detective Pikachu.



I was shocked that they didn't and haven't yet. Wonder if they will...we could use a detective for this. :freddy3:


Detective pikachu would be dope !! Let’s hope it’s coming soon !

Maybe they couldn’t get the rights
ISO: Captain Cutler's Ghost.
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.

User avatar
Leechinyuan
Posts: 1299
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:04 am

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Leechinyuan » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:11 am

renardchua wrote:
Tusken wrote:
Leechinyuan wrote:I wonder will one day funko sell the ball


That would be interesting twist in Funko...maybe with Ash. :freddy3:


Can definitely see this happening. That would be so cool! :freddy1:



Sure NEEEEED
Image

Pop count : 175
Yes i'm newbie :compress:

User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1315
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:58 am

YeetGrimes wrote:
91shawny wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:Thanks! Really hope it becomes reality. It only makes sense!


The only thing about the chases, is that they normally would be announced with the common, so it's a bit too late to give the starters the chase, best case scenario is exclusives

That's the sad part :( But yes always hope for exclusives!


True but more so for the future pops to come. With that new Pokemon announcement, there's still some hope. Maybe not for the starting three, but some other pokemon. I'd take a shiny Growlithe. Or shiny Magikarp.
You can call me Jorge. Always remember to have fun!
Maui at Fundays 2019

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 1116
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby renardchua » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:25 am

Saw this photo from the Gamestop Licensing event today, looks like we get to see more Pokemons real soon! Can't wait!

Image
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 2415
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Tusken » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:59 am

I would love to see a Ponyta Funko pop. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 1744
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby YeetGrimes » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:30 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
91shawny wrote:
The only thing about the chases, is that they normally would be announced with the common, so it's a bit too late to give the starters the chase, best case scenario is exclusives

That's the sad part :( But yes always hope for exclusives!


True but more so for the future pops to come. With that new Pokemon announcement, there's still some hope. Maybe not for the starting three, but some other pokemon. I'd take a shiny Growlithe. Or shiny Magikarp.

Shiny Magikarp would be amazing! I'd love a shiny Raquaza.
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 1744
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby YeetGrimes » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:31 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
91shawny wrote:
The only thing about the chases, is that they normally would be announced with the common, so it's a bit too late to give the starters the chase, best case scenario is exclusives

That's the sad part :( But yes always hope for exclusives!


True but more so for the future pops to come. With that new Pokemon announcement, there's still some hope. Maybe not for the starting three, but some other pokemon. I'd take a shiny Growlithe. Or shiny Magikarp.

Shiny Magikarp would be amazing! I'd love a shiny Raquaza.
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

Fithero81
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:41 pm
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Contact:

Re: Pokemon

Postby Fithero81 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:35 am

[quote="Tusken"]If Funko were to get the license to Pokemon which character would you like to catch in Funko Pop form? Me personally would love to charmelon! \:D/[/
Would love to see them all in evolved form

User avatar
Leechinyuan
Posts: 1299
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:04 am

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Leechinyuan » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:19 am

renardchua wrote:
Tusken wrote:
Leechinyuan wrote:I wonder will one day funko sell the ball


That would be interesting twist in Funko...maybe with Ash. :freddy3:


Can definitely see this happening. That would be so cool! :freddy1:


I will sure to buy one ball
Image

Pop count : 175
Yes i'm newbie :compress:

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 2415
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Tusken » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:53 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:That's the sad part :( But yes always hope for exclusives!


True but more so for the future pops to come. With that new Pokemon announcement, there's still some hope. Maybe not for the starting three, but some other pokemon. I'd take a shiny Growlithe. Or shiny Magikarp.

Shiny Magikarp would be amazing! I'd love a shiny Raquaza.


Nice metallic Magikarp. Good choice. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
91shawny
Posts: 2719
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:32 pm
Location: Paterson NJ / Vernon, CT

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby 91shawny » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 am

YeetGrimes wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:That's the sad part :( But yes always hope for exclusives!


True but more so for the future pops to come. With that new Pokemon announcement, there's still some hope. Maybe not for the starting three, but some other pokemon. I'd take a shiny Growlithe. Or shiny Magikarp.

Shiny Magikarp would be amazing! I'd love a shiny Raquaza.


Ray Ray would have to be a 10 in for sure
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 928 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
YeetGrimes
Posts: 1744
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:13 am

91shawny wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
True but more so for the future pops to come. With that new Pokemon announcement, there's still some hope. Maybe not for the starting three, but some other pokemon. I'd take a shiny Growlithe. Or shiny Magikarp.

Shiny Magikarp would be amazing! I'd love a shiny Raquaza.


Ray Ray would have to be a 10 in for sure

Ray Ray lol I love it! And agreed. Most legendaries should be 10".
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

Ginzo1622
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:21 am

KidMarvel wrote:
Mags wrote:
deathlycollector wrote:Finished my custom Squirtle this evening!


Shiny Pokemon! ♥


As excited as when I encounter one of these in game! Great job on these 4 guys Mike!



Great custom! I wonder how it looks in 10 inch pop
Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cacacabeza, Vertigo813