The NEW Marvel POP! Updates Thread

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
muscleheadfunkopop

Re: The NEW Marvel POP! Updates Thread

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:58 pm

The pops that were released on Marvel day of the fair was cool. My favorite was the Black Panther/Ghostrider pop.
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:18 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
digithor wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
chrome glow in the dark veonimized zombie luchadores.

No flock? tisk tisk then.

they've got to save something for con-season.

Might have a big wave of those when it happens.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

IMFunkoJeff

Postby IMFunkoJeff » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:37 pm

InternationalPopper wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
jkcohen626 wrote:And the good news continues! This Carnage Deluxe POP! is a Previews Exclusive coming soon!

Wow, this design is wickedly awesome :cheers: seriously, wow.

Yes, wicked is a great description :eek: :eek: :eek:

I also love all the Pop skeleton heads as the base. This is a really awesome design.
:SW3:

Sincerely,
Jeffrey

Collecting Funko since the late 2000s. I love all things Funko, especially Pop! Vinyl, Wacky Wobblers, and Vinyl Idolz. I’ve also been collecting autographed Pops, Wobblers, and Vinyl Idolz since 2014. I’ve collected almost every Deadpool Pop! Vinyl — with every possible USA and International LE sticker that Funko has made (as far as I’m aware) — and I’m missing just the three Freddy Funko SDCC Deadpool pieces.

IMFunkoJeff

Postby IMFunkoJeff » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:45 pm

randig wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
the dinosaur is the only thing that caught my eye today.

Same, the dino dp was the pick of the litter :bounce:

An absolute must have!

Yep, the Dinopool looks really fantastic and I also like the Barista Deadpool. I actually bought two Deadpool Barista Pops...one to take out if the box to place on my desk (I do love coffee) and the other to keep MIB in the collection. I thought all the Deadpool Pop! Vinyl announcements were really good during Funko Fair. Funko did a really great job in making each one look really unique. The Deadpool Minis were very cool-looking, too.
:SW3:

Sincerely,
Jeffrey

Collecting Funko since the late 2000s. I love all things Funko, especially Pop! Vinyl, Wacky Wobblers, and Vinyl Idolz. I’ve also been collecting autographed Pops, Wobblers, and Vinyl Idolz since 2014. I’ve collected almost every Deadpool Pop! Vinyl — with every possible USA and International LE sticker that Funko has made (as far as I’m aware) — and I’m missing just the three Freddy Funko SDCC Deadpool pieces.

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:19 pm

Today’s reveals for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness was excellent. Really hyped for the movie and this wave 1 release is great! Preordered the chase combo of Doctor Strange and gonna stop by my local GS to preorder their exclusive

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:33 am

daOCHO wrote:Today’s reveals for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness was excellent. Really hyped for the movie and this wave 1 release is great! Preordered the chase combo of Doctor Strange and gonna stop by my local GS to preorder their exclusive

I have a gift card for GameStop so I am going to order there too. The stores have been way too unreliable the last couple of years though so I am waiting for them to show up online.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:43 pm

Oh man I'm gonna need some of the new Dr. Strange! The chase is sick....
Image Image ImageImage

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sun May 15, 2022 10:15 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:Oh man I'm gonna need some of the new Dr. Strange! The chase is sick....

Yeah they are really good.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Return to “Pop!”