Funko Disney Parks

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
sushiguru

Re: Funko Disney Parks

Postby sushiguru » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:11 am

I think the only way ill be getting one of these is thru any possible online release

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:50 am

It seems like Disney tends to put these online after they release at the parks.. I bet they will :)
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

sushiguru

Postby sushiguru » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:51 am

lol and if they do, it is usually at the worst possible time of day

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:55 am

NightmareMermaid wrote:I love the way the GITD version turned out. The blues are just so beautiful. This is supposed to be available at Disney World as well. No word on Disneyland or online. Fingers crossed for an online release.

O.M.G!! Im such a sucker for glow in the dark...and the sculpt looks amazing as well... cant wait for someone to post a glow pic :D
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko

Image Image
ImageImage

millone

Postby millone » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Relinquish wrote:
millone wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:
this is a great set, but I expect them to gouge and it'll probably be $79.99 which is disappointing. I'll probably get it anyway

Thats what im thinking as well. Not sure if i want to make the trek to disney to get one. Im assuming they arent going to sell out particularly fast...

Don't worry it won't be over $50! which is still an absurd amount it should really be like 39.99 at most ha..

I did actually go to get these. It was reasonable, 45 i think with passholder discount. I quite like them

millone

Postby millone » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:43 pm

A-Okay wrote:
NightmareMermaid wrote:I love the way the GITD version turned out. The blues are just so beautiful. This is supposed to be available at Disney World as well. No word on Disneyland or online. Fingers crossed for an online release.

O.M.G!! Im such a sucker for glow in the dark...and the sculpt looks amazing as well... cant wait for someone to post a glow pic :D

This is awesome. Cant wait to get one

Jaxnole07

Postby Jaxnole07 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:36 pm

Yes that Leota looks awesome! Def want this...

Pogiboy67

Postby Pogiboy67 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:18 am

millone wrote:
A-Okay wrote:

that sucks this is only a Disneyworld release...

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:22 am

I’m going to need this! Glow in the dark is sweet..

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:10 am

Son of Funko wrote:Anybody line up in Florida to get the Splash 3 pack? Haven’t heard as much chatter about this as I thought I would

I am curious to know what the inventory is as I am coming later this month and would love to use PH discount. Alice lasted awhile so hoping the Splash Mountain pack makes it awhile as well.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

GOING TO MY FIRST FUNDAYS IN 2019!!

Image Image

philipali

Postby philipali » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:49 am

wow! this looks great! hoping this goes online.... thing of beauty OoB
Image Image
Image ImageImage

ArcturuzOne

Postby ArcturuzOne » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:51 am

Excited for this!

Batcavehero24

Postby Batcavehero24 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:09 pm

This pop would look amazing next to my other HM set. Imagine how great that proto is going to look....
:freddy3:

MAKING FUN PREMIERE
FDO8
SDCC 06-07 15-19
FUNDAYS 18-19

ckjohns85

Postby ckjohns85 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:12 pm

I always miss it when they release these online for us people who can't get to the parks. I seriously need to get better about it, because there's so many I want lol
Colette :cat:

Fundays 2019 second place hula contest!

Image Image

r2d2

Postby r2d2 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:04 pm

Elbarras1718 wrote:
r2d2 wrote:Having just been to Galaxy's Edge 10 days ago, Hondo will be a must next to DJ R3X

What you think of the land?

Awesome. Can't wait to return with Rise of the Resistance.

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:39 pm

Trying to find someone who is going to D23 but doesn't collect Funko, does such a person exist? LOL

millone

Postby millone » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:43 pm

Pogiboy67 wrote:
millone wrote:
A-Okay wrote:O.M.G!! Im such a sucker for glow in the dark...and the sculpt looks amazing as well... cant wait for someone to post a glow pic :D

Saw funko just announced more hm stuff. Is the leota in the announcement a vynl? It looks oh so close to the pop, and it is gitd, but i assume it is a vynl

Loki437

Postby Loki437 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:48 pm

Lexi wrote:Trying to find someone who is going to D23 but doesn't collect Funko, does such a person exist? LOL

I'm sure they do, but probably not on these boards! :razz:
Hi I'm Brandon
Funklub Member: 3538
ImageImage

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:54 pm

Loki437 wrote:
Lexi wrote:Trying to find someone who is going to D23 but doesn't collect Funko, does such a person exist? LOL

Very, very true and most of my friends don't have the budget to go #-o

dirtyhobbit

Postby dirtyhobbit » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:30 pm

millone wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:
GuruGuy128 wrote:*Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Intensifies*

this is a great set, but I expect them to gouge and it'll probably be $79.99 which is disappointing. I'll probably get it anyway

Thats what im thinking as well. Not sure if i want to make the trek to disney to get one. Im assuming they arent going to sell out particularly fast...

only $49.99, I missed on that one by a mile

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Really hope that GITD one makes it to online release or atleast to Disney stores.

JUSTlistIN

Postby JUSTlistIN » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:01 pm

hope I can get a GITD Leota!

jedik6
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jedik6 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:45 pm

Lexi wrote:
Loki437 wrote:

My friends and I are also drooling over all the exclusives. I'm going but I'm a pop/doll collector so I'm in deep trouble. I told my friends that their best bet is going to be ebay alas. While I would love to help them all, it's just not possible for me to be able to enjoy the con and get them the things they want. It's literally HOURS in lines to event get to the stores. I WISH I WAS JOKING. If I wait in line for their items, I miss the con. So this time, I'm just going to enjoy it.

If you're not a Sorcerer Ticket Holder, you can try but don't hold your breath that what you want will still in stock by the time you get to the store. I waited five hours (NOT KIDDING) only to learn that my dolls were LONG gone that morning - all taken by the Sorcerers. So as much as I wished to help my friends out this time, ebay will be your best bet. I'd wait a few weeks post d23 so that prices settle and you can get a fair shot at what you want.
Last edited by jedik6 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ISO

Captain Marvel (MCU) Proto

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:45 pm

dirtyhobbit wrote:
millone wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:

pleasantly surprised
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:49 pm

jedik6 wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Loki437 wrote:

My friends and I are also drooling over all the exclusives. I'm going but I'm a pop/doll collector so I'm in deep trouble. I told my friends that their best bet is going to be ebay alas. While I would love to help them all, it's just not possible for me to be able to enjoy the con and get them the things they want. It's literally HOURS in lines to event get to the stores. I WISH I WAS JOKING. If I wait in line for their items, I miss the con. So this time, I'm just going to enjoy it.

If you're not a Sorcerer Ticket Holder, you can try but don't hold your breath that what you want will still in stock by the time you get to the store. I waited five hours (NOT KIDDING) only to learn that my dolls were LONG gone that morning - all taken by the Sorcerers. So as much as I wished to help my friends out this time, ebay will be your best bet. I'd wait a few weeks post d23 so that prices settle and you can get a fair shot at what you want.

I know what you are talking about, I went a few years ago and camped overnight to get the doll and tsum tsum I wanted, so I hear you. :eek:
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

jedik6
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jedik6 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:54 pm

partner-in-crime wrote:
jedik6 wrote:
Lexi wrote:

I know what you are talking about, I went a few years ago and camped overnight to get the doll and tsum tsum I wanted, so I hear you. :eek:

Yes - it was soooo nuts. I camped overnight too. And five hours later, I learned that not only were my dolls LONG GONE, but so was most of the good stuff. I still ended up going to ebay to buy them.
ISO

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:02 pm

jedik6 wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:
jedik6 wrote:

Yes - it was soooo nuts. I camped overnight too. And five hours later, I learned that not only were my dolls LONG GONE, but so was most of the good stuff. I still ended up going to ebay to buy them.

I was with a small group of friends, one who didn't have a Friday badge so she got in line friday at 11am and held the spot, then later we took turns until night time when we all stayed. But in this heat I don't know, although it was pretty hot that time too but we had one of those chairs with the umbrella.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

jedik6
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jedik6 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:02 pm

partner-in-crime wrote:
jedik6 wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:

I was with a small group of friends, one who didn't have a Friday badge so she got in line friday at 11am and held the spot, then later we took turns until night time when we all stayed. But in this heat I don't know, although it was pretty hot that time too but we had one of those chairs with the umbrella.

And the inside of that convention hall where I camped was freezing. all night long.
ISO

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:10 pm

jedik6 wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Loki437 wrote:

This will be the first time for my wife, myself, and our newborh. I am doing the same. We are just going to enjoy the con and not worry so much about merchandise. They have some awesome looking pins that I am confused if they are all at D23 expo or they will have some of the pins in Disneyland itself. Based on image I saw on here, I couldn't tell.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image

jedik6
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jedik6 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:15 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
jedik6 wrote:
Lexi wrote:

This will be the first time for my wife, myself, and our newborh. I am doing the same. We are just going to enjoy the con and not worry so much about merchandise. They have some awesome looking pins that I am confused if they are all at D23 expo or they will have some of the pins in Disneyland itself. Based on image I saw on here, I couldn't tell.

That's the smartest thing you can do. There's a lot to see and fun exhibits. You will have much more fun that way. There will be some exclusive pins for sure but honestly, it's not worth standing in line. I had more fun just hanging out there.
ISO

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:18 pm

jedik6 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
jedik6 wrote:

That's the smartest thing you can do. There's a lot to see and fun exhibits. You will have much more fun that way. There will be some exclusive pins for sure but honestly, it's not worth standing in line. I had more fun just hanging out there.

Yeah we only got the one day, so I don't want to waste it in line for stuff. Its not like SDCC where I have many days to plan stuff out.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image

jedik6
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jedik6 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:28 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
jedik6 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Yeah we only got the one day, so I don't want to waste it in line for stuff. Its not like SDCC where I have many days to plan stuff out.

I'm in the same boat. So we can just enjoy.
ISO

dirtyhobbit

Postby dirtyhobbit » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:37 pm

ocwankenobi wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:
millone wrote:Thats what im thinking as well. Not sure if i want to make the trek to disney to get one. Im assuming they arent going to sell out particularly fast...

pleasantly surprised

no doubt, I still haven't had a chance to get down there, wonder if they still have any

Relinquish

Postby Relinquish » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:46 pm

dirtyhobbit wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:

pleasantly surprised

no doubt, I still haven't had a chance to get down there, wonder if they still have any

As of today they had a bunch left.

athena

Postby athena » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:49 pm

Hope they have something when I go back to the park in October
Funko Bae [IG @funkobae]

dirtyhobbit

Postby dirtyhobbit » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:41 am

Relinquish wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:
pleasantly surprised

As of today they had a bunch left.

thanks for the info

millone

Postby millone » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:35 am

dirtyhobbit wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:

pleasantly surprised

I went late saturday and they had a ton. Went into the park and they still had the unicorn even!

millone

Postby millone » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:36 am

ocwankenobi wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:
millone wrote:Thats what im thinking as well. Not sure if i want to make the trek to disney to get one. Im assuming they arent going to sell out particularly fast...

pleasantly surprised

Me too. And with annual passholder discount not bad at all

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:15 am

millone wrote:
Pogiboy67 wrote:
millone wrote:This is awesome. Cant wait to get one

Saw funko just announced more hm stuff. Is the leota in the announcement a vynl? It looks oh so close to the pop, and it is gitd, but i assume it is a vynl

Yeah I think that glow Leona is a mystery mini...
It looks like we will get a non glow version of the Pop! released tho.
Hi, I'm Kelly!

Image Image
ImageImage

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:32 am

I will be in the park today so I will let you guys know if its still there.
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

Return to “Pop!”