Funko Disney Parks

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Swatrob

Re: Funko Disney Parks

Postby Swatrob » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:38 pm

billville wrote:
Swatrob wrote:I liked the SoCal pass that had Sunday’s but they did away with that one. Looks like our family will be grabbing the deluxe passes next time around. Living 14 minutes im sure I’d be their all the time

My wife and I still have this one, as they allow people to be grandfathered in to it as long as you don't cancel it or anything. This was the main reason we kept it for so long, as we know it's one of the better deals to have in regards to an AP. BUT...our toddler is going to be turning 3 next month which puts us in a bit of a pickle, as we also know that we can't get another one of these SoCal APs for him since they don't sell them anymore. We're really having to consider the deluxe pass now, because he is just in LOVE with DLR.

They took sundays off the pass so we didn’t renew it when we had the chance

Does this flex pass offer weekend dates as well?
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:35 am

partner-in-crime wrote:
LakerNation1216 wrote:These disney packs are getting expensive so i too would prefer to see them as an individual pop rather than a pack. I would be more inclined to purchase them if I am able to afford it

I prefer the individual over a 3 pack but in some cases I can see why they do it.

Yeah, I'm sure it's cuz i'ts more money too haha. Disney always charges a premium for their pops as well. Can't blame them I guess, I'd do the same if I were them too! Gotta get their money back from buying out SW and Marvel franchises!
Current POP/Dorbz/Misc. Funko Count:
~1,697

Updated 11-22-19

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football
:freddy3:

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:36 pm

LakerNation1216 wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:
LakerNation1216 wrote:These disney packs are getting expensive so i too would prefer to see them as an individual pop rather than a pack. I would be more inclined to purchase them if I am able to afford it

I prefer the individual over a 3 pack but in some cases I can see why they do it.

Yeah, I'm sure it's cuz i'ts more money too haha. Disney always charges a premium for their pops as well. Can't blame them I guess, I'd do the same if I were them too! Gotta get their money back from buying out SW and Marvel franchises!

I would say with the Marvel franchise they got their money back with the movies, SW that may be a different story. But as you say, Disney always charges a premium, it how they were able to buy those franchises, lol.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

Karebear101083

Postby Karebear101083 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:41 pm

I would love them to be released individually. I have never been a big fan of a three pack. Idk why.

millone

Postby millone » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:35 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
geoffdude wrote:I live 10 minutes away .. and, I work for a company that does promotional partnerships with disney (marketing dept.) and I get 4 tickets every 3-4 months .. and while I do enjoy Disneyland/Resort, I always find it difficult to go. I get that people love the place, but it just doesn't really do it for me. The crowds, the walking, food prices, parking, trams, lines, and on and on .. really just deflates my enjoyment balloon. I have 4 passes now that I need to use by 9/15 .. I'll go for sure just to check out the Star Wars land, hit a few rides, then come back home within 4 hours max .. I just don't get how people can spend a full day there, or buy annual passports. Though .. I must say I feel that way for all crowded venues (Knotts, OC Fair, Comic Cons, etc.) :/

Personally not a fan of crowds or overpriced stuff in general, but as lifelong Disney fan travelling across the Pacific to get to Disneyland/world was an amazing experience lol. Though if I lived 10 mins from those places I'd probably find myself in your dilemma :D

I love the annual pass because we can go for as long as we want at any time we want more or less. So we go in the evenings and during weekdays if we can. So much more comfortable and not stressed

millone

Postby millone » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:36 pm

GusGus wrote:
billville wrote:
millone wrote:Better than a virus though. Much cooler

I totally thought DJ R3X would be a good seller. It seemed as if there was a lot of interest in that one when it was first announced, and when it was thought to be only sold at GE. I think it is one of the cooler ones for sure! Always loved Star Tours, so I was excited for this one :)

I think he is popular, they just make a TON of these now. There’s a METRIC ton of Leota out there too. She only sold out because of flipper prospecting - she is super cheap on eBay!

Yeah, its been really easy to get these recently which is nice.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:40 pm

millone wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
geoffdude wrote:I live 10 minutes away .. and, I work for a company that does promotional partnerships with disney (marketing dept.) and I get 4 tickets every 3-4 months .. and while I do enjoy Disneyland/Resort, I always find it difficult to go. I get that people love the place, but it just doesn't really do it for me. The crowds, the walking, food prices, parking, trams, lines, and on and on .. really just deflates my enjoyment balloon. I have 4 passes now that I need to use by 9/15 .. I'll go for sure just to check out the Star Wars land, hit a few rides, then come back home within 4 hours max .. I just don't get how people can spend a full day there, or buy annual passports. Though .. I must say I feel that way for all crowded venues (Knotts, OC Fair, Comic Cons, etc.) :/

Personally not a fan of crowds or overpriced stuff in general, but as lifelong Disney fan travelling across the Pacific to get to Disneyland/world was an amazing experience lol. Though if I lived 10 mins from those places I'd probably find myself in your dilemma :D

I love the annual pass because we can go for as long as we want at any time we want more or less. So we go in the evenings and during weekdays if we can. So much more comfortable and not stressed

This is why I love my annual passholder. My wife and I can just go up on any given day at any given time from San Diego and go. We don't have to rush when we are there. If we decide we just want to do characters and shows for a day, we won't be wasting our money. When my wife and I first got our pass, we would randomly go reserve a hotel after work on Friday and go up Friday night and then go to the park on Saturday. It was awesome to do those last minute trips. Unfortunately we can't do that kind of quick trip, but still passes are so worth it for us.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image

FunkoFresh253

Postby FunkoFresh253 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:13 pm

how much is the latest disney parks release? i didnt notice the raise in price, but are they continuing to rise?
ImageImage

Kyoshi

Postby Kyoshi » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:33 pm

FunkoFresh253 wrote:how much is the latest disney parks release? i didnt notice the raise in price, but are they continuing to rise?

Madame Leota was $20
Splash Mtn 3 pack was $50

Angelina

Postby Angelina » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:33 pm

Kyoshi wrote:
FunkoFresh253 wrote:how much is the latest disney parks release? i didnt notice the raise in price, but are they continuing to rise?

Madame Leota was $20

$50 for the 3 pack? Eek!!!! :eek:
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:55 pm

I want to get the basketball Mickey from the NBA store. I hope they still have some on Friday.

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:14 am

Angelina wrote:
Kyoshi wrote:

Madame Leota was $20

better than the 24.99 rex
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

kelvinwong

Postby kelvinwong » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:02 am

ocwankenobi wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Kyoshi wrote:Madame Leota was $20

crappp that DJ rex is expensive man. and mine came without sticker. i was so p***.
ImageImageImageImage

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:12 am

Batz31 wrote:I want to get the basketball Mickey from the NBA store. I hope they still have some on Friday.

I hope to be able to get one as well! Hopefully there's enough made such that it keeps the price sane on the secondary!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:22 am

Happy to nab 3 pack for splash mountain, Rex, and Rocket off shop disney. :)
Got Pixie Dust?

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:45 am

I really hate 3 AM drops in the middle of the work week. lol. I set an alarm, but instantly fell back asleep. And then I preceded to wake up every hour thereafter, and while I checked the app a couple of times, never saw anything new added, and fell right back into bed. But! Luckily everything I wanted was still there when the wake-up-for-real alarm went off. Was so worried the Haunted Mansion wishables would've sold out, but I got lucky! Ended up spending over $200. lmao. Just had to get that Snow White heart trinket box...And glad the Splash Mountain 3-pack didn't sell out!

Was hoping Haunted Mansion stuff would've been added, but no dice.
Melissa
Instagram: dorkydisneygirl

Angelina

Postby Angelina » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:38 am

ocwankenobi wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Kyoshi wrote:Madame Leota was $20

For DJ Rex? These Disney prices are cray!!

FunkoFresh253

Postby FunkoFresh253 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:27 pm

ah ok. a little higher price, they know you got the money to go to disney, then they know youll have an extra 5-10 to spend heh
ImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Angelina wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:
Angelina wrote:

Disney has definitely upped prices to take advantage of the popularity and us collectors. When I went in June, I saw alice in tea cup priced at 49.99. I don't remember it being that much when I got it on release date.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image

Jaybrd1095

Postby Jaybrd1095 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:53 pm

Still waiting for Captain Eo
:freddy1:
Jay

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:30 pm

Jaybrd1095 wrote:Still waiting for Captain Eo

In my opinion, I don’t think we’ll get that one as much as I want it to happen. Basically, the rights to use MJ’s face for Pop! purposes. But I could be wrong. Maybe Disney owns the rights so who knows...

MajorLeaguePops

Postby MajorLeaguePops » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:06 pm

Poncho Pete wrote:Happy to nab 3 pack for splash mountain, Rex, and Rocket off shop disney. :)

All today? Or separately? Cause I didn't see R3X or rocket on the Disney shop anymore. I was waiting until splash 3-pack was listed so I can buy all 3 and get free shipping.. but the other two were no longer available.. ):

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:35 pm

Poncho Pete wrote:Happy to nab 3 pack for splash mountain, Rex, and Rocket off shop disney. :)

Congrats! What time were you able to find them all on-line? Shortly prior to posting this?
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

millone

Postby millone » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:56 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
millone wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

This is why I love my annual passholder. My wife and I can just go up on any given day at any given time from San Diego and go. We don't have to rush when we are there. If we decide we just want to do characters and shows for a day, we won't be wasting our money. When my wife and I first got our pass, we would randomly go reserve a hotel after work on Friday and go up Friday night and then go to the park on Saturday. It was awesome to do those last minute trips. Unfortunately we can't do that kind of quick trip, but still passes are so worth it for us.

Totally agree. I remember when i was little and had to pack the entire day from open to close. We were so exhausted and grouchy. Now we spread that day out over a few and feel so much better

millone

Postby millone » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:57 pm

Mario Wario wrote:

In my opinion, I don’t think we’ll get that one as much as I want it to happen. Basically, the rights to use MJ’s face for Pop! purposes. But I could be wrong. Maybe Disney owns the rights so who knows...

Is there a ‘normal’ mj pop?

Jaybrd1095

Postby Jaybrd1095 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:51 pm

millone wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:

There are 5
Jay

Cmpotter

Postby Cmpotter » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:18 pm

Man so many parks exclusives coming out. Just picked up the splash mountain 3-pack online, need to get the NBA Mickey!!
ImageImage Image

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:19 pm

Kyoshi wrote:

Madame Leota was $20

Ouch! $20 for a pop, that is higher than Con prices [-X
I go by Crook.

millone

Postby millone » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:05 pm

Jaybrd1095 wrote:
millone wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:In my opinion, I don’t think we’ll get that one as much as I want it to happen. Basically, the rights to use MJ’s face for Pop! purposes. But I could be wrong. Maybe Disney owns the rights so who knows...

There are 5

So i guess then the rights might not be as bad of an issue...

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:17 pm

Batz31 wrote:I want to get the basketball Mickey from the NBA store. I hope they still have some on Friday.

that's one I really want. Might just have to go to secondary market for it :freddy3:

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:25 pm

gospeedracer wrote:

that's one I really want. Might just have to go to secondary market for it :freddy3:

That pop came out pretty nicely! It’s a great pose for a Disney pop
Hi, I'm Jerry!

WTB: Thor Proto

Angelina

Postby Angelina » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:20 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Angelina wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

Disney has definitely upped prices to take advantage of the popularity and us collectors. When I went in June, I saw alice in tea cup priced at 49.99. I don't remember it being that much when I got it on release date.

Oh dang! Yeah, It must’ve went up cause I remember paying 30something with my 20% annual pass discount.

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:16 am

MajorLeaguePops wrote:

All today? Or separately? Cause I didn't see R3X or rocket on the Disney shop anymore. I was waiting until splash 3-pack was listed so I can buy all 3 and get free shipping.. but the other two were no longer available.. ):

jjb11590 wrote:

Congrats! What time were you able to find them all on-line? Shortly prior to posting this?

They are all up right now!
Got Pixie Dust?

Sparklepop5

Postby Sparklepop5 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:43 am

Poncho Pete wrote:
MajorLeaguePops wrote:

jjb11590 wrote:

They are all up right now!

Thanks. Going to check now.

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:58 am

TenTwoSix wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:

That pop came out pretty nicely! It’s a great pose for a Disney pop

So true.

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:08 pm

i have been out of the loop. but in case it was not mentioned already the splash three pack is online. and free shipping over 75 dollars.

again sorry if this is old news.
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:38 pm

nyc_collector315 wrote:Who else here would love to see Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox, and Brer Bear pops? I think i would rather them seperate as opposed to a 3 pack. What do you think?

It’s tough to get a 3 or 4 pack especially when we already spend a lot on single pops. I individual would def be better and it wouldn’t hurt so much. We will still spend the same but it won’t feel like it. Or at least it gives us an option to buy one or all

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:40 pm

jjb11590 wrote:

Love that I was able to snag leota and basketball Mikey.

Supreme_Leader

Postby Supreme_Leader » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:59 am

BestDadEver wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

Leota and NBA Mickey were up on shopDisney?

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:57 am

Supreme_Leader wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:

Leota and NBA Mickey were up on shopDisney?

No sorry I had help. I’m still waiting to see if they do go up. Would love to help a few people who need them.

Return to “Pop!”