Funko Disney Parks

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Silverspyder1996

Re: Funko Disney Parks

Postby Silverspyder1996 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:31 pm

So bummed I missed this one. My friends in FL went yesterday evening and they were sold out at Magic Kingdom.

Hoping for a restock while my friends are still there.

neonglow

Postby neonglow » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:24 am

i'm glad shopDisney put this set online.

Chase Variant
Location: The wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Postby Chase Variant » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:27 am

Almost $50 with shipping from shopDisney. It’s a cool Ride, but I can’t bring myself to pull the trigger.

Pogiboy67

Postby Pogiboy67 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:37 am

Yeah was able to cop 2 online! Excited!
ImageImageImageImageImage :freddy2:

Flyers179

Postby Flyers179 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:03 am

Woke up in the middle of the night to pee, saw this was up but was so tired I fell asleep while checking out... never made it to the final confirmation page.

OOS now but hopefully they will put more up periodically.

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:42 am

Flyers179 wrote:Woke up in the middle of the night to pee, saw this was up but was so tired I fell asleep while checking out... never made it to the final confirmation page.

Just went back up for a split second and sold out again. The page actually shows sold out now too.

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:46 am

Chase Variant wrote:Almost $50 with shipping from shopDisney. It’s a cool Ride, but I can’t bring myself to pull the trigger.

That price tag is what is holding me back as well. The in and out of stock is making it easier for me to decide though. The moment I think I am going to pull the trigger it goes OOS.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:40 am

Mysta_Rabbit wrote:
Flyers179 wrote:Woke up in the middle of the night to pee, saw this was up but was so tired I fell asleep while checking out... never made it to the final confirmation page.

Just went back up for a split second and sold out again. The page actually shows sold out now too.

Same here. I finished making lunches and everything for the day and saw I could add it to cart and got so stoked but then it said it was out of stock. Oh well, with shipping it was so much.
Image ImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:40 am

I haven't been to a Disney park in ages!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:40 am

Mysta_Rabbit wrote:

Same here. I finished making lunches and everything for the day and saw I could add it to cart and got so stoked but then it said it was out of stock. Oh well, with shipping it was so much.
Image ImageImage

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:42 am

Definitely a nice set! Glad those got it this morning before it went OOS

riceand1

Postby riceand1 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:07 am

I was able to get one online. My boy woke up crying and had to put him to sleep and saw that it was available online.

Jaxnole07

Postby Jaxnole07 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:31 am

Great set and glad I was able to order this morning instead of trying to track this down from someone going to the parks.
Wonder if this one isn’t gonna hang around as long as the Tiki set.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:55 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
Mysta_Rabbit wrote:

Do you still need this? I can't promise it will be cheaper than Disney store because of shipping cost. Those retailers and their shipping benefits. I did get it at retail for $36.48.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

yanban

Postby yanban » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:05 pm

riceand1 wrote:I was able to get one online. My boy woke up crying and had to put him to sleep and saw that it was available online.

Lucky you! I guess all of the waking up in the middle of the night paid off!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:24 pm

afkbee wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:FYI for everyone. The stores inside Disneyland are sold out. The gallery in downtown Disney is running low. I will be reaching out privately to those I could help to get info.

Sad that I missed this!! :(

Do you still need one?

Ajc619

Postby Ajc619 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:16 pm

It’s cool that Disney is starting to produce more of their exclusives and makes it easier for us to get them.

justjonnoh

Postby justjonnoh » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:02 pm

I'm so sad that I missed this.

deetran24

Postby deetran24 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:56 pm

Just got the Splash Mtn pop and the box is much bigger than I thought! I hope everyone who wanted one ended up getting one.
Lakers|Pops|Lakers :freddy3:

Chase Variant

Postby Chase Variant » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:27 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Mysta_Rabbit wrote:Just went back up for a split second and sold out again. The page actually shows sold out now too.

Do you still need this? I can't promise it will be cheaper than Disney store because of shipping cost. Those retailers and their shipping benefits. I did get it at retail for $36.48.

Annual Pass discount?

Supernickel

Postby Supernickel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:13 pm

Missed the online release last night ](*,) Congrats to everyone who was able to pick this one up! Hopefully I’ll get my hands on it soon.
I'm Nick!

Wish List: Unmasked Boushh Leia
Holographic Darth Vader

yanban

Postby yanban » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Supernickel wrote:Missed the online release last night ](*,) Congrats to everyone who was able to pick this one up! Hopefully I’ll get my hands on it soon.

I am sure that they will put some more up - they had a ton at Disneyland

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Chase Variant wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Same here. I finished making lunches and everything for the day and saw I could add it to cart and got so stoked but then it said it was out of stock. Oh well, with shipping it was so much.

Annual Pass discount?

Yep my wife and I have an annual pass. We go once a month. Although, we have to take off from Disney trips rest of year. Our baby boy is due November 11, and Saturday was a bit tough on the energy level and just hard to walk around that much. Hopefully there aren't anymore pop releases at the parks that I have to have this year.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:37 pm

yanban wrote:
Supernickel wrote:Missed the online release last night ](*,) Congrats to everyone who was able to pick this one up! Hopefully I’ll get my hands on it soon.

I am sure that they will put some more up - they had a ton at Disneyland

Did they restock Sunday? At the end of Saturday, the park was completely sold out. Wonderground gallery was the only spot.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:39 pm

If I have an extra one, would you want it? I can't promise it will be cheaper than Disney online due to shipping costs. I did get it with annual pass discount at $36.48. I for sure have one extra, and I am just awaiting a response from someone else. I might have another extra that could be yours. If the other person doesn't get back to me, you would be next in line for my for sure one extra.

Chase Variant

Postby Chase Variant » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:20 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Chase Variant wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Annual Pass discount?

Yep my wife and I have an annual pass. We go once a month. Although, we have to take off from Disney trips rest of year. Our baby boy is due November 11, and Saturday was a bit tough on the energy level and just hard to walk around that much. Hopefully there aren't anymore pop releases at the parks that I have to have this year.

Congrats on the new baby!

Supernickel

Postby Supernickel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:50 pm

nascar246788 wrote:

If I have an extra one, would you want it? I can't promise it will be cheaper than Disney online due to shipping costs. I did get it with annual pass discount at $36.48. I for sure have one extra, and I am just awaiting a response from someone else. I might have another extra that could be yours. If the other person doesn't get back to me, you would be next in line for my for sure one extra.

That would be awesome, thank you! I’m not going to be in Disneyland until Thursday so I doubt they will restock anywhere in the parks by then. This went a lot faster than the Tiki room set.
I'm Nick!

Holographic Darth Vader

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:52 pm

Supernickel wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

That would be awesome, thank you! I’m not going to be in Disneyland until Thursday so I doubt they will restock anywhere in the parks by then. This went a lot faster than the Tiki room set.

I will put you down in the number 2 position on my list. If you want, I can wait for you to find out your result on Thursday before we move forward with setting everything up to save you shipping cost from my end to get it to you. I will know by tonight or tomorrow, how many extra I will have.

afkbee

Postby afkbee » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:03 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
afkbee wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:FYI for everyone. The stores inside Disneyland are sold out. The gallery in downtown Disney is running low. I will be reaching out privately to those I could help to get info.

Sad that I missed this!! :(

Do you still need one?

Yes PM?

IG: Funkorican

Supernickel

Postby Supernickel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:35 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Supernickel wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I will put you down in the number 2 position on my list. If you want, I can wait for you to find out your result on Thursday before we move forward with setting everything up to save you shipping cost from my end to get it to you. I will know by tonight or tomorrow, how many extra I will have.

Thank you so much! I will definitely keep you updated if you have one come available.
I'm Nick!

Holographic Darth Vader

Wild_Flower85

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:38 pm

deetran24 wrote:Just got the Splash Mtn pop and the box is much bigger than I thought! I hope everyone who wanted one ended up getting one.

Can't wait for this to come in the mail! :freddy3:

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:43 pm

deetran24 wrote:Just got the Splash Mtn pop and the box is much bigger than I thought! I hope everyone who wanted one ended up getting one.

I agree. It is pretty big, but it is so awesome. I think Funko did an amazing job with it.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:38 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Mysta_Rabbit wrote:Just went back up for a split second and sold out again. The page actually shows sold out now too.

Let me PM you!
Image ImageImage

ericmonkey

Postby ericmonkey » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:35 pm

nascar246788 wrote:

I agree. It is pretty big, but it is so awesome. I think Funko did an amazing job with it.

Had to make room on my shelf for this one

ugagerman

Postby ugagerman » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:37 am

I'm glad they released the Splash ride online and gave everyone a chance to get one.

Fnkyeahryry

Postby Fnkyeahryry » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:55 am

So happy I was able to get this at the park on the release day. Gives me hope that the future releases will be easier to get.

TigerLily1276

Postby TigerLily1276 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Loved reading funatics helping other funatics out. I would have offered but had no room and was on vacation.

The Splash pop ride is huge and I had the tiki room pop with me on hand to compare it to.
ImageImage Image ImageImage

Battastic

Postby Battastic » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:10 pm

A big shout out to nascar246788 for helping me and a few other Funatics land this amazing POP Ride
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

emoagogo

Postby emoagogo » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:59 pm

I didn’t realize splash mountain went online. They still had some Sunday afternoon at the park. Glad there was plenty.
ImageImageImage
Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Metallic Mike SDCC
IG: emoagogo

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:02 pm

emoagogo wrote:I didn’t realize splash mountain went online. They still had some Sunday afternoon at the park. Glad there was plenty.

Did they have it in the park or at gallery? On Saturday evening, the two stores in the park were telling people they were sold out. The only place that had anything was the gallery in downtown Disney.

I am just curious if they got a restock on Sunday for every location.

Return to “Pop!”