Funko Disney Parks

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
nascar246788

Re: Funko Disney Parks

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:03 pm

TigerLily1276 wrote:Loved reading funatics helping other funatics out. I would have offered but had no room and was on vacation.

The Splash pop ride is huge and I had the tiki room pop with me on hand to compare it to.

This thing was big. I filled a whole locker in the Disney area with pops for myself and others I was helping out on here. It got so full, I had to wait till my wife and I were leaving for the day to get the last few I committed to assuming there was still stock left.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Battastic wrote:A big shout out to nascar246788 for helping me and a few other Funatics land this amazing POP Ride

I try my best. To all of those I couldn't help, I am sorry. I am working on a Disney collector list that I can go to every time there is some sort of park release or Disney release. I will reach out to those that I couldn't help to inquire if you want me to add you to it.

Thanks for the shout out.
Last edited by nascar246788 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emoagogo

Postby emoagogo » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:43 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
emoagogo wrote:I didn’t realize splash mountain went online. They still had some Sunday afternoon at the park. Glad there was plenty.

Did they have it in the park or at gallery? On Saturday evening, the two stores in the park were telling people they were sold out. The only place that had anything was the gallery in downtown Disney.

I am just curious if they got a restock on Sunday for every location.

As far as I saw it was only wondefground that had them Sunday. Some friends sent pics.
ImageImageImage
Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Metallic Mike SDCC
IG: emoagogo

Bobafett1989

Postby Bobafett1989 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:26 pm

drehill wrote:
Bobafett1989 wrote:How about the “Dapper Dans” 4 pop set?

Make it a "Cadaver Dans" Halloween set and I'm in.

That’s the chase set lol

riceand1

Postby riceand1 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:38 pm

Happy to see that I got my Splash Mountain tracking for my online purchase. Should be here next week.

KidMarvel

Postby KidMarvel » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:14 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Battastic wrote:A big shout out to nascar246788 for helping me and a few other Funatics land this amazing POP Ride

I try my best. To all of those I couldn't help, I am sorry. I am working on a Disney collector list that I can go to every time there is some sort of park release or Disney release. I will reach out to those that I couldn't help to inquire if you want me to add you to it.

Thanks for doing what you're doing for us fellow Disney fans! The size of Splash Mountain must have certainly made it harder with the logistics. Kudos to you again man!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:16 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Thanks for doing what you're doing for us fellow Disney fans! The size of Splash Mountain must have certainly made it harder with the logistics. Kudos to you again man!

I second this! You’ve definitely gone above and beyond my friend

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:38 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I second this! You’ve definitely gone above and beyond my friend

Thank you to both of you for the kind words!!

Pogiboy67

Postby Pogiboy67 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:39 pm

hope all your online arrive safely!
ImageImageImageImageImage :freddy2:

TigerLily1276

Postby TigerLily1276 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:39 am

nascar246788 wrote:
TigerLily1276 wrote:Loved reading funatics helping other funatics out. I would have offered but had no room and was on vacation.

The Splash pop ride is huge and I had the tiki room pop with me on hand to compare it to.

This thing was big. I filled a whole locker in the Disney area with pops for myself and others I was helping out on here. It got so full, I had to wait till my wife and I were leaving for the day to get the last few I committed to assuming there was still stock left.

Dude, you're awesome!
ImageImage Image ImageImage

jristenx

Postby jristenx » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:31 pm

I actually got a flat tire on my way down to Disney last Saturday :(

Thankfully a lovely board member and friend picked up a couple extra! :D and I went down to Disneyland on Monday to make up for having missed Saturday! So all's well that ends well.

On Monday, I also snagged one of the new Loungefly dole whip mini backpacks so I was very happy.

katana

Postby katana » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:03 am

nascar246788 wrote:
katana wrote:waiting for online release..

Are you a Disney line collector? IF so, next time I can check with you before my wife and I go on a day of release. If I knew you wanted one, I would have been able to get two more on the end of the day.

thanks for the offer! I was able to get one online this time around.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:05 am

This splash mountain ide pop is amazing. Probably the best looking One in my opinion. So detailed. I love it. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.
ISO~ Flocked Lotso. And a Bobs big boy pop.

Pops and Dorbz -1750~~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays
And
Baby Groot with bomb from this years fundays.

Flyers179

Postby Flyers179 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:49 am

nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Mysta_Rabbit wrote:Just went back up for a split second and sold out again. The page actually shows sold out now too.

Same here. I finished making lunches and everything for the day and saw I could add it to cart and got so stoked but then it said it was out of stock. Oh well, with shipping it was so much.

Do you still need this? I can't promise it will be cheaper than Disney store because of shipping cost. Those retailers and their shipping benefits. I did get it at retail for $36.48.

What a kind offer. I don't know if I can still be added to the list but if you have an extra or have an opportunity, I'd love one!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:10 pm

Flyers179 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Same here. I finished making lunches and everything for the day and saw I could add it to cart and got so stoked but then it said it was out of stock. Oh well, with shipping it was so much.

Do you still need this? I can't promise it will be cheaper than Disney store because of shipping cost. Those retailers and their shipping benefits. I did get it at retail for $36.48.

What a kind offer. I don't know if I can still be added to the list but if you have an extra or have an opportunity, I'd love one!

Unfortunately, I had long lost, but was only able to help the first person on it. I only had one extra become available. Do you want me to add you to a list of Disney collectors I am putting together to reach out to directly for releases like these?

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:18 pm

this thing is a BEAST. so big. great looking one too. bought it. kind of directly opposite of my goal to open up some space. but too good to pass up. they had a TON at the gallery on Sunday.
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries)

Shertle

Postby Shertle » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:37 am

Anyone down in Orlando know if there’s still stock? On Spash or the Tiki Room. I’m heading down next weekend and was hoping to grab them.

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:47 am

ocwankenobi wrote:this thing is a BEAST. so big. great looking one too. bought it. kind of directly opposite of my goal to open up some space. but too good to pass up. they had a TON at the gallery on Sunday.

Definitely a great piece!!!

hallowken78

Postby hallowken78 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:35 pm

I finally caved and bought the splash mountain from a flipper on ebay - was hoping for a re-stock on this one but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

riceand1

Postby riceand1 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Got mine delivered yesterday and this pop ride is very nice and detailed, but the wife took it and put it in her collection.

ChanceDelTaco

More Disney Parks Pops??

Postby ChanceDelTaco » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:57 pm

For those who didn't see the official reveal today
https://www.funko.com/blog/article/coming-soon-disney-theme-parks-exclusive-haunted-mansion-pop-ride

Obviously most of us knew that the Doom Buggy was coming, but until the picture leaked I don't think anyone was expecting it just a month after the Splash Mountain release. With these two only being discovered less than a month before releasing, is it possible that we may be getting a new parks exclusive every month?

I would love to know if anyone works at/knows a worker at the Disney Parks that may have any info on this. I would love to be able to travel out to get them all (I have so far) but at a monthly expense this is going to get costly

Also while we're at it, since rides seem to be the new trend, what ride needs to come next?
My vote: Starspeeder 3000 (yes the original blue and white one) with Rex

Ikarli04

What’s next for Disney Park exclusive?

Postby Ikarli04 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:54 pm

So yesterday while I was at Magic Kingdom a cast member mentioned there would be another exclusive next month. Any guesses what it could be?? Or if it’s true?
Queen_of_thefunkos \:D/
Follow me on insta @pop_family_

Classier

Re: What’s next for Disney Park exclusive?

Postby Classier » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:33 pm

It’s nearing a point for me where I’m satisfied with what Funko has made for the Disney Parks. All that’s left for me would be the Big Thunder Mountain Goat, Br’er Fox, and the Haunted Mansion Bride. I’m still on board for just about whatever Funko has planned though.

a99kitten
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby a99kitten » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:47 pm

I would love any and all of those :)

Funny - I recently bought a new shelf from Etsy and put it together this AM and am making it all Disney with the top shelf all Disney Parks stuff. I put the Haunted Mansion ghosts there too because - well - they belong there. But now I am almost out of room again! So...I'd be OK with just 1 more new Disney Parks exclusive this year :)
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month!
5 Customs, 50 protos, 1380 POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

Sarcasticguy

Postby Sarcasticguy » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:55 pm

For Disneyland, I think Thunder Mountain would be awesome.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

Fnkyeahryry

Postby Fnkyeahryry » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:09 pm

We wants the Red Head!

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:13 pm

There are several rumors floating around. One I think is accurate is the new Redd from Pirates, which I thought would have come sooner then it did. Another is re-releases of older released Park exclusives with a slight variation. We'll see soon enough what it is
It doesn't matter the amount you have or length you collected, but that you're happy with what you own

Current Goal: Get The Three Caballeros created as Pops (or Dorbz/Vynl!)

jedik6

Postby jedik6 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:22 pm

I think optimistic is right. I believe it'll be the red head. We'll see I guess
ISO
Remy Proto from Ratatouille - my holy grail of protos

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:31 pm

There was a rumor, and it would be so awesome if it's happening, that Red (FKA "The Wench") from Pirates is coming. This may be a long shot, but December is the 45th anniversary (51st was in March for Disneyland) of PotC for Disney World. Sooooo... we'll see.

While I'm very satisfied with the Pioneer gift from the DT box, I wish it had been the Walt and Mickey Partners statue. That's for sure top of my wish list. Would also like to see Hatbox, Gus and Phineas in Doom Buggies and Dreamfinder to go with Figment.

***HA! like minded posts above. Took too long to post lol

KidMarvel

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:01 pm

Did Ezra sellout in Disney Land and Disney World? Just catching up on all the posts and news I saw across different platforms and looked like it was in such high demand!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:36 pm

KidMarvel wrote:Did Ezra sellout in Disney Land and Disney World? Just catching up on all the posts and news I saw across different platforms and looked like it was in such high demand!

Seems that way. My sister-in-law went to Pin Traders Disney Springs in FL yesterday afternoon. They told her they were sold out in an hour. She didn't ask how many they got compared to Memento Mori in Magic Kingdom though.

Ikarli04

Postby Ikarli04 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:58 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:For Disneyland, I think Thunder Mountain would be awesome.

I would love to see a pic of your shelf!
Queen_of_thefunkos \:D/
Follow me on insta @pop_family_

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:05 pm

Detolf wrote:I really want this statue made into a Pop!
Spoiler: show

I remember seeing a custom of it and think it was really cool! If you find a picture of this custom please post it!

I think this is what you're talking about. Can't figure out how to post the guy's pic w/o copying and saving to my own IG, so:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkJPTI9BNPr ... capcustoms

Shertle

Postby Shertle » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:19 pm

What time did Splash mtn go up? Looking in this thread, it was before 4am est. I can’t afford to miss this one too. Already have to sell some personal grails to afford the Splash

littlegoldie

Postby littlegoldie » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:51 pm

Shertle wrote:What time did Splash mtn go up? Looking in this thread, it was before 4am est. I can’t afford to miss this one too. Already have to sell some personal grails to afford the Splash

Was between 12-1230 AM PST.

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:51 pm

Pop Partners Statue or just Walt Disney in general, although that may not sit well with some fans.
Goal: 100 Pops
Wish List: Earthbound/Mother Pops
Favorite Series: Disney

Shertle

Postby Shertle » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:12 pm

littlegoldie wrote:
Shertle wrote:What time did Splash mtn go up? Looking in this thread, it was before 4am est. I can’t afford to miss this one too. Already have to sell some personal grails to afford the Splash

Was it on ShopDisney or the App? I think it was on the app because I kind of remember not being able to use my AP discount, which is kind of messed up. I pay $600 a year for the Annual Pass, plus what I pay yearly and outright for Disney Vacation Club, and yet I can’t recieve the discount on one of their internet platform

littlegoldie

Postby littlegoldie » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:19 pm

Shertle wrote:
littlegoldie wrote:

Was it on ShopDisney or the App? I think it was on the app because I kind of remember not being able to use my AP discount, which is kind of messed up. I pay $600 a year for the Annual Pass, plus what I pay yearly and outright for Disney Vacation Club, and yet I can’t recieve the discount on one of their internet platform

Both Shopdisney and Shopdisney app.

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Tinker bell over Sleeping Beauty Castle would be an amazing feat
Goal: 100 Pops
Wish List: Earthbound/Mother Pops
Favorite Series: Disney

w00tw00t

Postby w00tw00t » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:19 am

Mysta_Rabbit wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:Did Ezra sellout in Disney Land and Disney World? Just catching up on all the posts and news I saw across different platforms and looked like it was in such high demand!

Seems that way. My sister-in-law went to Pin Traders Disney Springs in FL yesterday afternoon. They told her they were sold out in an hour. She didn't ask how many they got compared to Memento Mori in Magic Kingdom though.

also, there seems to be errors where some have the mustache and the other didn't. i actually like the one without it. looks better.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”