Suggestions for New X-Men Pops ?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
neonglow

Re: Suggestions for New X-Men Pops ?

Postby neonglow » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:19 am

Gambit is who I'm waiting for.

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:23 am

neonglow wrote:Gambit is who I'm waiting for.

Gambit is like a no brainer! I have seen so many amazing customs of Gambit. I don't know what is the hold up for this mold. It could be so epic!
Hulk Smash!
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
IG: @HauckBuster007
IG: @SuperFunkoBros
Favorite Character: Incredible Hulk

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:59 pm

Hauckbuster007 wrote:

Gambit is like a no brainer! I have seen so many amazing customs of Gambit. I don't know what is the hold up for this mold. It could be so epic!

You would think that they would knock Gambit out already - This is another pop I think that would be best served as a con exclusive. Only because he isn't really primarily in the X-men universe as it stands and I know he isn't involved with the new phoenix movie or at least I don't think he is. . but he is still a prominent character for anyone who follows X-men .. Either him or Nightcrawler would be gold.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:05 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:

You would think that they would knock Gambit out already - This is another pop I think that would be best served as a con exclusive. Only because he isn't really primarily in the X-men universe as it stands and I know he isn't involved with the new phoenix movie or at least I don't think he is. . but he is still a prominent character for anyone who follows X-men .. Either him or Nightcrawler would be gold.

Gambit is one of my favorites! But I do agree that these are the reasons why he hasn't been made yet. Gambit was sort of in X-Men Origins but not really.
Jenny
For more fun on IG: @harrypopter

Harry Potter. Disney villains.

Fundays 2017 :freddy1:

Jalcmkzv87

Postby Jalcmkzv87 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:15 am

HarryPOPter wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:

Gambit is one of my favorites! But I do agree that these are the reasons why he hasn't been made yet. Gambit was sort of in X-Men Origins but not really.

Right. When they do make him, he definetely deserves the Con treatment.
My name is John. Aka JLO Collectibles.
#TeamOoohhhNooooo
I’m just a full time working dad trying to live my best life with my family while collecting Funko pops/protos and pins.
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:16 am

Gambit and Rogue. Why neither has been made yet is just beyond me. Also really wanting Nightcrawler, Bishop, and a new version of Beast. I have the original but it's due for an update.

Super stoked for the new Dark Phoenix pops!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:32 am

Libertyroxx wrote:Gambit and Rogue. Why neither has been made yet is just beyond me. Also really wanting Nightcrawler, Bishop, and a new version of Beast. I have the original but it's due for an update.

If they redo Beast I pray they make a flocked one. I've wanted the original for so long.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:57 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:Gambit and Rogue. Why neither has been made yet is just beyond me. Also really wanting Nightcrawler, Bishop, and a new version of Beast. I have the original but it's due for an update.

If they redo Beast I pray they make a flocked one. I've wanted the original for so long.

Dude me too! Fugitive Toys has one and I'm always starting at it at their booth. :(
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:33 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:

I held off so long on getting original Beast because I thought it was pretty bad looking, even though I like the character. Would love a classic costume pop before he turned blue, but I'd be happy with an updated blue form too, he needs it bad.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:17 am

Jalcmkzv87 wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

He definitely does. Even though this would make me upset because he would be harder to find for me.
Jenny

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:18 am

Jezter wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:

I held off so long on getting original Beast because I thought it was pretty bad looking, even though I like the character. Would love a classic costume pop before he turned blue, but I'd be happy with an updated blue form too, he needs it bad.

The classic costume pop would be cool for sure. It sucks when you hold off on a pop and have regrets later... But I'm sure a new updated blue pop would be awesome.
Jenny

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:17 am

I would love a two pack of Havok in his crown costume and Polaris.

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:38 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:

Me too! I wish they can come out a flock Beast with new variant!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:09 am

I'm still wanting a Jubilee
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:01 pm

Rantt wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:

Agreed, I'd love flocked Beast, but not about to shell out a few hundred for the Gemini Collectibles one...

Funklub member # 14829

ImageImage

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:44 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:
Rantt wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:If they redo Beast I pray they make a flocked one. I've wanted the original for so long.

Agreed, I'd love flocked Beast, but not about to shell out a few hundred for the Gemini Collectibles one...

BEAST! Maybe with a Hank Mccoy chase?
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:48 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:
Rantt wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:If they redo Beast I pray they make a flocked one. I've wanted the original for so long.

I was a fan for flock Beast and I collect late and I purchase it at really high price... But I'm happy lol.

Jalcmkzv87

Postby Jalcmkzv87 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:52 pm

HarryPOPter wrote:
Jalcmkzv87 wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:

He definitely does. Even though this would make me upset because he would be harder to find for me.

I feel like that about some releases.
#TeamOoohhhNooooo
I’m just a full time working dad trying to live my best life with my family while collecting Funko pops/protos and pins.
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:33 am

Jalcmkzv87 wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
Jalcmkzv87 wrote:Right. When they do make him, he definetely deserves the Con treatment.

For sure. Just thankful for places like B&N and Hot Topic for being able to get some of the releases otherwise I’d be very sad.
Jenny

Jalcmkzv87

Postby Jalcmkzv87 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:13 pm

HarryPOPter wrote:
Jalcmkzv87 wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:

For sure. Just thankful for places like B&N and Hot Topic for being able to get some of the releases otherwise I’d be very sad.

Hot Topic/Gamestop seem like the places to go to this ECCC. I really love that Thor.
#TeamOoohhhNooooo
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:57 pm

A 10" Sentinel would be pretty amazing.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:26 pm

Rantt wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:
Rantt wrote: Me too! I wish they can come out a flock Beast with new variant!

I was a fan for flock Beast and I collect late and I purchase it at really high price... But I'm happy lol.

That's great you have it! There's nothing wrong with paying a premium for a Pop you're really interested in. I think a lot of us have been there.

Funklub member # 14829

ImageImage

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:27 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:
Rantt wrote: Me too! I wish they can come out a flock Beast with new variant!

BEAST! Maybe with a Hank Mccoy chase?

That's a really good idea. Have some love for ol Hank!

Funklub member # 14829

ImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:25 pm

HarryPOPter wrote:
Jalcmkzv87 wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:

I actually don't think gambit would be incredibly difficult to find if he was a con exclusive to be honest. If you were really going for him you probably would have no problem.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:28 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:
Rantt wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:

That's great you have it! There's nothing wrong with paying a premium for a Pop you're really interested in. I think a lot of us have been there.

Indeed... And the best part is I'm so happy when I received it and after taking photos of it.. Its back in then box to admire lol

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:56 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
Jalcmkzv87 wrote:Right. When they do make him, he definetely deserves the Con treatment.

I actually don't think gambit would be incredibly difficult to find if he was a con exclusive to be honest. If you were really going for him you probably would have no problem.

You know, you're probably right. I wish there was more love for him though
Jenny

Jalcmkzv87

Postby Jalcmkzv87 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:54 am

HarryPOPter wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:

You know, you're probably right. I wish there was more love for him though

Let’s hope that at this years Fundays, we get a reveal.
#TeamOoohhhNooooo
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:30 am

Theyve really let us down with the X-Men line I feel. There's still time to fix it though.
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:23 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:

I don't think Gambit is coming up in any new solo movie or in any cameo in Dark Phoenix. I will just keep pleading my case here and hope they make him eventually.
Hulk Smash!
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
IG: @HauckBuster007
IG: @SuperFunkoBros
Favorite Character: Incredible Hulk

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:41 pm

Hauckbuster007 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:

I don't think Gambit is coming up in any new solo movie or in any cameo in Dark Phoenix. I will just keep pleading my case here and hope they make him eventually.

I don't think so either - Remember they were saying there was a movie coming with Channing Tatum and then it just went radio silent for that>
PopPChulo

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:04 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I don't think so either - Remember they were saying there was a movie coming with Channing Tatum and then it just went radio silent for that>

Ugh I do remember this. But I'm fine with it if it was going to be a flop. I'm just here wishing for a really good movie with him in it. Might be waiting for a while though [-o<
Jenny

akagalar

Postby akagalar » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:35 am

I'd like to get some New Mutant pops especially when the new movie comes out. Rahne and Illyana at least...
Image Image

shadow and flame

Postby shadow and flame » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:59 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:

Agreed, Gambit is long overdue and I would gladly buy the Animated series or the origins comic version if Funko decides to make either one.

alexbeillin

Postby alexbeillin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:08 am

I'm a huge fan of the 90's cartoon show. Would love to see Mister Sinister or Morph. A lot of other good suggestions here!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:18 pm

shadow and flame wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:

Agreed, Gambit is long overdue and I would gladly buy the Animated series or the origins comic version if Funko decides to make either one.

I want any Gambit but I do think that he would serve best as a con exclusive.
PopPChulo

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:28 pm

Variants for sure. Earth X and different artist versions.

Need Swashbuckler Nightcrawler and X-Force Psylocke

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:11 am

Jim Lee style Jean Grey, Gambit, and Rogue please!
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:15 am

6 or 10 inch Apocalypse would be amazing.
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

Tilter

Postby Tilter » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:46 am

Onslaught would be cool too.

With Disneys 'acquisition of Fox in March of this month to be finalized. I hope MCU begins to expand with mutants etc. And lead up to Phase 6 Villain, Onslaught!
ImageImageImage

d00dz

Postby d00dz » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:26 am

6" Onslaught, Apocalypse, Master Mold, Nimrod and Sentinel
ImageImageImage Image

Return to “Pop!”