No love for Naruto?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Trujitsu Ninja

Re: No love for Naruto?

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:21 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:We can never have to many anime pops - especially with NYCC on the horizon. [-X

Just enjoying the calm of the storm

Exactly - Thats what im doing. haha Enjoying these moments of silence before my wallet meets Freddy Funko as Chuckie and gets stabbed to death lmao :freddy2:

I’m just keeping it small. I sold my wallet to make it back home from SDCC. :roflmao: Have to make some money to buy a new wallet. Good time to gather supplies :mir1: :mir1: :mir1:
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:54 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Exactly - Thats what im doing. haha Enjoying these moments of silence before my wallet meets Freddy Funko as Chuckie and gets stabbed to death lmao :freddy2:

I’m just keeping it small. I sold my wallet to make it back home from SDCC. :roflmao: Have to make some money to buy a new wallet. Good time to gather supplies :mir1: :mir1: :mir1:

Lolol exactly. Nycc is right around the corner so now would be the time to save up for the next tidal wave of greatness from funko. Hopefully we dont get hit too hard
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Lawliet

Postby Lawliet » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:57 am

Been itching for a new Naruto pop. If they make Pain a NYCC exclusive id be overjoyed

funkolovers92

Postby funkolovers92 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:49 am

Hopefully, there will be something for NYCC

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:05 pm

Lawliet wrote:Been itching for a new Naruto pop. If they make Pain a NYCC exclusive id be overjoyed

I would buy 10 for reasons haha

mactds

Postby mactds » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:02 pm

I think we need an action pose, running Naruto just in time for September ;)
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Hirokus_bane

Postby Hirokus_bane » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:57 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Lolol exactly. Nycc is right around the corner so now would be the time to save up for the next tidal wave of greatness from funko. Hopefully we dont get hit too hard

we can survive the hit. I dare funko to release a bunch. Say all the sannin and akatsuki.

I double dog dare them \:D/

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:31 am

Hirokus_bane wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

we can survive the hit. I dare funko to release a bunch. Say all the sannin and akatsuki.

To be honest i think we are all bracing for impact at this point. I def need to re up on pop protectors and prepare for the greatness which is nycc.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:38 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Hirokus_bane wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Lolol exactly. Nycc is right around the corner so now would be the time to save up for the next tidal wave of greatness from funko. Hopefully we dont get hit too hard

To be honest i think we are all bracing for impact at this point. I def need to re up on pop protectors and prepare for the greatness which is nycc.

A Naruto pop for sdcc would be super dope!!
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:10 am

Lawliet wrote:Been itching for a new Naruto pop. If they make Pain a NYCC exclusive id be overjoyed

Pain and all the variants will be legit.
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19, SDCC 22
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:13 am

Ryespops wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
Ryespops wrote:Also just got my Itachi in and his ring is WHITE! anybody else here too?

My two Itachi rings were red like in the anime.

Completely Red? Mines white with a Red Circle like the anime but white around.

Not completely red. White with red circle like you described.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:14 am

masteryoda69 wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:When I first started this thread, I was looking to vent and complain why my favorite anime has no love from Funko. Mha has completely taken over and as a Naruto fan I got upset. I'm extremely happy that there are fans like me who loves this series. Thank you all for the support.

There's so much more that can be done for the line. I'm glad to see it's still alive. The recent release (Itachi) is amazing!!

Yup, I'm happy that this thread is alive and still kicking. With the recent Itachi release, we're all just hoping for more to come.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:15 am

stevenxanthony wrote:Got my Itachi in and he looks great.

I will always hope for a Gaara and a Shikamaru. Pleaseeeee.

Gaara and Shikamaru please. Especially, Shikamaru.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:17 am

Hirokus_bane wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Ryespops wrote:I Deff think a 3rd Wave is just over the horizon..

Ive really been feeling like that but a part of me doesnt think thats whats going on due to the length of time inbetween each one of these exclusives being released. Its moving really slow.

maybe it's all to build hype and anticipation? Tease us with an itachi here, a few five stars there and then BAM the next group of 4 with another few exclusives.

Hopefully

I really hope that's the case. I'm waiting for that bam! Here goes more Naruto for y'all!
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:19 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:We can never have to many anime pops - especially with NYCC on the horizon. [-X

Haha the calm before the storm alright. I haven't bought a single pop since Itachi and SS Goten. SDCC crippled my wallet quite a bit and I'm not really sure what nycc will bring but they bring it on!!
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:50 am

I'd take a pain pop, but my no. 1 want is still Jiraiya. The pervy old sage has been my fave character ever since he appeared!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Hirokus_bane

Postby Hirokus_bane » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:00 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
Hirokus_bane wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Ive really been feeling like that but a part of me doesnt think thats whats going on due to the length of time inbetween each one of these exclusives being released. Its moving really slow.

maybe it's all to build hype and anticipation? Tease us with an itachi here, a few five stars there and then BAM the next group of 4 with another few exclusives.

Hopefully

I really hope that's the case. I'm waiting for that bam! Here goes more Naruto for y'all!

yeah I'm just hoping. Need to fill more space in my house. And who needs a full wallet. Its easier to sit on when its empty

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:09 am

Hirokus_bane wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
Hirokus_bane wrote:

Hopefully

yeah I'm just hoping. Need to fill more space in my house. And who needs a full wallet. Its easier to sit on when its empty

People still carry cash on them? lol

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:58 pm

Funko can we please get 6 inch pops of all the tailed beast. We have 3 different Kuramas so can we have the rest instead of more variants. Not to take away from Kurama cause I did like one flocked and one GITD. \:D/

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:22 am

They should be the team's as a three pack. Like team 7 and Rock Lee's team

Instagram: whatthefunk206

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:33 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Funko can we please get 6 inch pops of all the tailed beast. We have 3 different Kuramas so can we have the rest instead of more variants. Not to take away from Kurama cause I did like one flocked and one GITD. \:D/

Ooo id love to see some more of the tailed beasts. I also need them to do all the akatsuki as well as the squads from the hidden leaf. There are so many opportunities for production of more characters an their lacking for some reason. I do not want them to move to boruto before blessing us with the quintessential characters from naruto
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:47 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Funko can we please get 6 inch pops of all the tailed beast. We have 3 different Kuramas so can we have the rest instead of more variants. Not to take away from Kurama cause I did like one flocked and one GITD. \:D/

Ooo id love to see some more of the tailed beasts. I also need them to do all the akatsuki as well as the squads from the hidden leaf. There are so many opportunities for production of more characters an their lacking for some reason. I do not want them to move to boruto before blessing us with the quintessential characters from naruto

No Boruto right now. We just need some major heat from this line. Kinda started with Kakashi lightning blade, cursed marked Susake and now Itachi which is fire if u ask me. Hopefully they bless us with more Pops from this line.

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:17 am

That would be so awesome! Or kinda like they did with the Titanfall Pops! with a 6 inch Tailed Beasts and mini of their jinchuriki.

Hirokus_bane

Postby Hirokus_bane » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:40 am

ryusilva23 wrote:
Hirokus_bane wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:I really hope that's the case. I'm waiting for that bam! Here goes more Naruto for y'all!

Not funko collectors. We dont have any cash left.

Hirokus_bane

Postby Hirokus_bane » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:43 am

Gonzo206 wrote:

That would be so awesome! Or kinda like they did with the Titanfall Pops! with a 6 inch Tailed Beasts and mini of their jinchuriki.

are you saying you want the tailed beasts to have the ninja counter parts inside of them like the titanfall pops?

Like they open the jaw up and swallow up the little keychain sized ninja? lol I kinda like that idea even if it isnt what you meant.

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:57 pm

Damn that would be super dope. All the tailed beasts plus different forms of Madara.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:57 pm

Hirokus_bane wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:
Hirokus_bane wrote:

Lol, it's all credit card and ious lol.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:58 pm

Gonzo206 wrote:They should be the team's as a three pack. Like team 7 and Rock Lee's team

That's a great idea utilizing a three pack. I'm such a sucker for Naruto, I might buy them all. Haha
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:00 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

No Boruto right now. We just need some major heat from this line. Kinda started with Kakashi lightning blade, cursed marked Susake and now Itachi which is fire if u ask me. Hopefully they bless us with more Pops from this line.

Seriously! Let's focus on Naruto! So many characters need Pop treatment.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:54 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I know. With that Itachi release I feel they have stirred the pot. We want more now because their has been so much lag with this line. Let’s get the rest of the Akatsuki so far we have 2 Tobi and Itachi. Also need Jiryia with resegan or Pain, we all know we want Pain. I would also like to see Mecha Naruto.

Hirokus_bane

Postby Hirokus_bane » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:51 am

Shoriyuken wrote:
Hirokus_bane wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:

Lol, it's all credit card and ious lol.

whatever it takes. Especially when we have been waiting this long for a new run of naruto pops.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:32 am

I think we just need to be patient. Everything is possible for Funko
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

r2.ha

Postby r2.ha » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:06 am

Would love more Naruto figures especially Jiraya or any of the other Hokages or tailed beasts. Boruto however has been a little boring
Hi the name's Rey

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:24 pm

Hirokus_bane wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

are you saying you want the tailed beasts to have the ninja counter parts inside of them like the titanfall pops?

Like they open the jaw up and swallow up the little keychain sized ninja? lol I kinda like that idea even if it isnt what you meant.

Holy crap I like your idea WAY better! I wasn't even thinking about them being able to go inside them haha

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:11 am

Gonzo206 wrote:
Hirokus_bane wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

Holy crap I like your idea WAY better! I wasn't even thinking about them being able to go inside them haha

That would be super dope I think not so much as being able to put them inside of the jinchuriki but yes having the counter part would be awesome.

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:00 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Shoriyuken wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I know. With that Itachi release I feel they have stirred the pot. We want more now because their has been so much lag with this line. Let’s get the rest of the Akatsuki so far we have 2 Tobi and Itachi. Also need Jiryia with resegan or Pain, we all know we want Pain. I would also like to see Mecha Naruto.

Itachi was a pleasant surprise. I really do hope Funko has something up their sleeves with this series bc it is way over due.
Hello my name is Ken!

Image Image

Hirokus_bane

Postby Hirokus_bane » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:28 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Hirokus_bane wrote:

That would be super dope I think not so much as being able to put them inside of the jinchuriki but yes having the counter part would be awesome.

yeah just a little keychain pop sized ninja with them. I'm down for that.

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:27 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Hirokus_bane wrote:

Having Naruto next the the 9 Tails would be awesome!

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:54 am

Gonzo206 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

Would pick up with a quickness. This is very cool idea.

Hirokus_bane

Postby Hirokus_bane » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:25 am

Gonzo206 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

there are some really cool options Funko could dive into with the tailed beasts.

Return to “Pop!”