No love for Naruto?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Killua916

Re: No love for Naruto?

Postby Killua916 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:34 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I would like to see some of these Naruto pops in action with their jitsu. Naruto shooting his resengan ninja star or susake blowing flames even Garra using his sand as armor. Characters in action.

Ah man.. like that new krillin with his destro disk the rasengan shuriken would be crazy

Yes but waaaaayyy better than that destruction disk. Also there is Kiba and Akumaru they can make.

Haha yeah but the showed that the pose is possible. Pops are resticted by their big a** head lol

Tyr0ners

Postby Tyr0ners » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:40 pm

Hoping that Naruto gets more love in the future!
Hey there! My name is Tyrone.
Pop Collector of: Legendary Creatures and Myths, Spastik Plastik, Naruto and Fallout.

ImageImage ImageImage Image Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:59 pm

Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Ah man.. like that new krillin with his destro disk the rasengan shuriken would be crazy

Yes but waaaaayyy better than that destruction disk. Also there is Kiba and Akumaru they can make.

Haha yeah but the showed that the pose is possible. Pops are resticted by their big a** head lol

Lol. It’s funko they’ll figure it out somehow to give them those special effects even with big heads.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:34 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Yes but waaaaayyy better than that destruction disk. Also there is Kiba and Akumaru they can make.

Lol. It’s funko they’ll figure it out somehow to give them those special effects even with big heads.

They’ll make it work. Remeber the fusion dance trunks and goten? They’re like ehhhh well do the middle part of dance haha

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:01 pm

Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

They’ll make it work. Remeber the fusion dance trunks and goten? They’re like ehhhh well do the middle part of dance haha

Lol yeah I definitely think they could do some of the Jutsu for sure. I would love to see some of the techniques done. I think it would be dope to see some of the techniques come to fruition
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:44 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Lol. It’s funko they’ll figure it out somehow to give them those special effects even with big heads.

Lol yeah I definitely think they could do some of the Jutsu for sure. I would love to see some of the techniques done. I think it would be dope to see some of the techniques come to fruition

Kisame with translucent water sharks

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:47 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Lol. It’s funko they’ll figure it out somehow to give them those special effects even with big heads.

Sasuke blowing flames, Shino using bugs, Naruto using wind shirkin, Garaa sand clone or Choji using expansion jutsu are a few to name.
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:51 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Sasuke blowing flames, Shino using bugs, Naruto using wind shirkin, Garaa sand clone or Choji using expansion jutsu are a few to name.

I need all akatsuki. I don't ask for much.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:52 am

Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

The gaara we're getting is amazing. Hell, the whole wave is fire. Orochimaru didn't even have to be that fire.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:53 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Anime pops >> all others. Besides hair and colorful costumes, funko is now incorporating effects and they're doing it so well.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:03 am

Killua916 wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote: Sasuke blowing flames, Shino using bugs, Naruto using wind shirkin, Garaa sand clone or Choji using expansion jutsu are a few to name.

The gaara we're getting is amazing. Hell, the whole wave is fire. Orochimaru didn't even have to be that fire.

This whole new set is fire and there are more coming.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:04 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

This is the year. They made that big fanfare of that license renewal. Figpin is getting deidara im like...can we get that too

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:09 am

Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

This is the year. They made that big fanfare of that license renewal. Figpin is getting deidara im like...can we get that too

I like figpin and all but it doesn’t compare to a pop. I need all Naruto characters made into pops. I don’t collect figpin I do own like 4 of them but that’s all.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:11 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:This whole new set is fire and there are more coming.

I like figpin and all but it doesn’t compare to a pop. I need all Naruto characters made into pops. I don’t collect figpin I do own like 4 of them but that’s all.

I own from from a friend gifting me as a sabotage gift. I lie i found one from 2 years ago(a lazy xmas gift from a friend) but if they all of akatsuki i might have to buy a set

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:33 pm

Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

I own from from a friend gifting me as a sabotage gift. I lie i found one from 2 years ago(a lazy xmas gift from a friend) but if they all of akatsuki i might have to buy a set

I got some of the ones that were sold at sdcc 2019. It was their first year there so it was first come first serve. I hit them a few times and sold all but a set for the simple reason it was figpin first year there.I wish they had an exclusive Naruto I would have definitely got that. For now I’ll pass on figpins, funko pops will be the only thing I buy.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:20 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I like figpin and all but it doesn’t compare to a pop. I need all Naruto characters made into pops. I don’t collect figpin I do own like 4 of them but that’s all.

I got some of the ones that were sold at sdcc 2019. It was their first year there so it was first come first serve. I hit them a few times and sold all but a set for the simple reason it was figpin first year there.I wish they had an exclusive Naruto I would have definitely got that. For now I’ll pass on figpins, funko pops will be the only thing I buy.

Damn I saw the shenron one today. I might have to buy...

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:41 am

Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

I'm REALLY hoping that Funko begins to explore Naruto con exclusives - especially given how popular the releases have been this year. In my opinion; what I'd really like to see mostly is Pain but if we could see ALL of the Akutski phew that would be dope. especially if they spread them out as two packs across a couple of conventions/HT/Box Lunch Exclusive. It could be flaaaaaaame.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

thejaimeh

Postby thejaimeh » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:43 am

The glow on the Hot Topic Naruto Six Path is blowing my mind. lol

Seriously though, they really did a great job on this one.
I'm just a porg boy

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:33 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I like figpin and all but it doesn’t compare to a pop. I need all Naruto characters made into pops. I don’t collect figpin I do own like 4 of them but that’s all.

I'm REALLY hoping that Funko begins to explore Naruto con exclusives - especially given how popular the releases have been this year. In my opinion; what I'd really like to see mostly is Pain but if we could see ALL of the Akutski phew that would be dope. especially if they spread them out as two packs across a couple of conventions/HT/Box Lunch Exclusive. It could be flaaaaaaame.

Naruto deserves it all. Too many MHA. MHA hasn’t earned it yet it’s only hot atm

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:15 pm

Killua916 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Naruto deserves it all. Too many MHA. MHA hasn’t earned it yet it’s only hot atm

Naruto has been sitting on the side lines for a long time. If production had kept going for this line there would be no doubt in my mind that it would be as big as DBZ. Now that we are getting some maybe we will start getting them in waves like they do with the other sets. Funko will see that we really want more Naruto.

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:51 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Naruto has been sitting on the side lines for a long time. If production had kept going for this line there would be no doubt in my mind that it would be as big as DBZ. Now that we are getting some maybe we will start getting them in waves like they do with the other sets. Funko will see that we really want more Naruto.

Completely agree. Went to pick up the Hot Topic exclusive last week and it was flying off the shelf (and I went during my lunch hour). It does seem everything is coming up Naruto right now, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:54 am

wolfy233 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Completely agree. Went to pick up the Hot Topic exclusive last week and it was flying off the shelf (and I went during my lunch hour). It does seem everything is coming up Naruto right now, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Totally agree. The demand is there so no clue why they've waited so long to give us a new wave and even Boruto. Naruto could easily compete with DBZ and MHA if they consistently put out new waves and exclusives.

With that said, I just saw an OOB pic of the Naruto vs Sasuke moment since it seems to be hitting stores and that thing is so effing amazing lol
Current Pop count: 280
Current Dorbz Count: 16
Newest Pop: SSGSS Kamehameha Goku
Favorite Pop: SS2 Gohan
ISO: Not even sure anymore

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:15 am

Loving the new additions to the line. Long overdue.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:23 am

MightyMuggers wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Bleach might be coming back soon so maybe more pops. It was the previous big 3

Would like a Ginjo or Aizen pop!

Was their any word or leaks of bleach pops coming out in the future?

I'm a little out of the loop recently but I'm keen to hear more as well!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

MightyMuggers

Postby MightyMuggers » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:46 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
MightyMuggers wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

Nothing yet. Just staying hopeful lol
Hey it's Jerico!

|| SD.Funko || FF.PSW || T.U.F.F ||
INSTAGRAM: mightymuggers

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:23 pm

Ahh the irony, now they're flooding in

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:44 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
MightyMuggers wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

No but there supposedly is a big event this year. People are speculating the return of the show...so theres hope. But funko can always randomly drop a line haha. toy fair saturday!

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:35 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Yoooo two packs would be genius. All the duos. I have high hopes it won’t stop here. I’m pretty sure they understand the success of their anime lines.
Need every version of pain. And maybe a 6” of Nagato in his seat-thing. Lol
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:30 am

thejaimeh wrote:The glow on the Hot Topic Naruto Six Path is blowing my mind. lol

Seriously though, they really did a great job on this one.

They really did! The glow ones are always so cool!

Instagram: whatthefunk206

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:36 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Yoooo two packs would be genius. All the duos. I have high hopes it won’t stop here. I’m pretty sure they understand the success of their anime lines.

Lots of Funko fan have been shouting for more anime and it is anime month. With that said they should make sdcc an anime theme. Gives us a little of everything.

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:30 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Lots of Funko fan have been shouting for more anime and it is anime month. With that said they should make sdcc an anime theme. Gives us a little of everything.

Today’s anime toy fair reveals....omg

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:53 pm

Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

It’s going to be hard to save money these next few months. #-o

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:29 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Lots of Funko fan have been shouting for more anime and it is anime month. With that said they should make sdcc an anime theme. Gives us a little of everything.

Pray for decent spacing

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:38 am

Just picked up my glow naruto from hot topic so sick
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel9:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

MightyMuggers

Postby MightyMuggers » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:48 pm

Todays funko pop announcements are looking very good for all anime collectors! Need to start saving lol
Hey it's Jerico!

|| SD.Funko || FF.PSW || T.U.F.F ||
INSTAGRAM: mightymuggers

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:53 pm

Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

Pray for decent spacing

Prayers weren’t answered :devil: :roflmao: Everything was up for preorder. Sorry wallet, R.I.P. :blackeye:

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:41 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:It’s going to be hard to save money these next few months. #-o

Pray for decent spacing

Prayers weren’t answered :devil: :roflmao: Everything was up for preorder. Sorry wallet, R.I.P. :blackeye:

okay you just made me lololol. Theyre not even done more reveals tomorrow maybe naruto?

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:19 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Lots of Funko fan have been shouting for more anime and it is anime month. With that said they should make sdcc an anime theme. Gives us a little of everything.

I seriously thought I was safe. I was soooooo wrong. Lol
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:47 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Killua916 wrote:

I seriously thought I was safe. I was soooooo wrong. Lol

oh god..i saw someone post brians comment here on the board about them hearing we like anime. I'm not safe no more. All anime reveals are a must for me they're too good.. I'm scared

D4nnym4n123

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:08 am

Shoriyuken wrote:I guess I'm just wondering. Why isn't there more Naruto pops? I mean it's a very long and popular show. One can argue that It has way better story than Dragon ball and first than MHA. With all the Dragon Ball and MHA (my hero academia) love, I'm just wondering why isn't there more Naruto pops? There so much potential out there with a huge variety of characters to choose from. Akatsuki, the legendary sanins, the hokages, and even all the beasts. Wow, I just keep going on and on. Come on Funko can you give me more Naruto pops? Please....

Totally agree probably just a license thing. That’s a big deal for a lot of big shows etc.
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

Return to “Pop!”