No love for Naruto?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
wash2366

Re: No love for Naruto?

Postby wash2366 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:18 am

I love the designs of the new wave. WHO ELSE IS FEELING AN EXCLUSIVE Ero-Sennin?!
Name: David / Pop count: 733 / Vynals: 4/ Dorbz: 10 / Soda: 4 / Mystery Minis: 12
Collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... s/wash2366

ImageImageImage

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:45 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Right. There were very slim pickings for anime at last years sdcc. Hopefully we get a Naruto pop for sdcc like Jairaiya since the other two sanin are soon to hit stores.

I would love Jairaiya for SDCC Hopefully will get in the funko booth though

Getting into the funko booth is pretty treacherous however they usually give us funatics the opportunity to secure a booth visit for preview night. I didn't get in last year but I'm hoping to possibly do so this year so I'm able to enjoy the booth the first night there.

I was lucky to win the Funko lotto for PN given out by the Boards last year... some pops did sell out that night which I missed out on... so PN has both pros and cons.
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:39 pm

MrSmileyFace wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Getting into the funko booth is pretty treacherous however they usually give us funatics the opportunity to secure a booth visit for preview night. I didn't get in last year but I'm hoping to possibly do so this year so I'm able to enjoy the booth the first night there.

I was lucky to win the Funko lotto for PN given out by the Boards last year... some pops did sell out that night which I missed out on... so PN has both pros and cons.

Oh wow I would expect for things to still be available by the time they let PN in especially with your funatics time slot. That’s actually kind of crazy. . But all in all I think it’s really about the overall experience of getting to visit the funko booth before the natural public and before the convention becomes TRULY insane. I wonder if they will be located in the same area in 2020
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:37 pm

MrSmileyFace wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Oh wow stuff sells out on PN night. I thought everyone got what they wanted no matter the time on that day.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Stardust88

Postby Stardust88 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:51 pm

wash2366 wrote:I love the designs of the new wave. WHO ELSE IS FEELING AN EXCLUSIVE Ero-Sennin?!

Why are they making us wait! Need the sanin set!

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:09 am

Anyone know when the HT GITD Naruto supposed to drop? It’s like the one they drop two years back the only difference is that it looks like a proto that glows. Six paths Naruto is what it looks like.
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:12 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Oh wow stuff sells out on PN night. I thought everyone got what they wanted no matter the time on that day.

Thats what I was thinking too - I was thinking that if you get into the funko booth on preview night you would pretty much make it out with what you wanted. It looks like I was sorely mistaken - This is making it seem like its just as insane as a normal day at the convention O _ O
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:31 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:

Thats what I was thinking too - I was thinking that if you get into the funko booth on preview night you would pretty much make it out with what you wanted. It looks like I was sorely mistaken - This is making it seem like its just as insane as a normal day at the convention O _ O

It’s like a game show. You have a limited amount of time to get your exclusives lol. PN is a short day and exclusives run out. What about line up time?? Awe man time to go Plus Ultra!!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:41 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Oh wow stuff sells out on PN night. I thought everyone got what they wanted no matter the time on that day.

It’s like a game show. You have a limited amount of time to get your exclusives lol. PN is a short day and exclusives run out. What about line up time?? Awe man time to go Plus Ultra!!

To be honest if I had a chance to get into the Funko Booth on Preview Night - I don't care if I had to wait there for 9 hours. As Long as I get first crack in the booth and make it out with what I want - its all good. :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:50 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

To be honest if I had a chance to get into the Funko Booth on Preview Night - I don't care if I had to wait there for 9 hours. As Long as I get first crack in the booth and make it out with what I want - its all good. :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

Yup. I feel ya. I’m pretty sure you’ll be at the front of the line. :D :D

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:40 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Oh wow stuff sells out on PN night. I thought everyone got what they wanted no matter the time on that day.

I was in the first group before the line was cut off due to fire hazard reasons... and if all pops supposedly should have the same pop inventory, you would think everyone should get all the pops.... but I heard that some “celebrities” dropped by to visit during PN and got some of the pops that sold out by the time it came to us in line... lol... that’s the rumor.
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:04 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:That scene had me so pumped then sad cause I thought he was going to die.

Same here. Once he opens the 8th gate, Death upon the host is a definite. Good thing Naruto came along with his Six Path abilities.

I always knew he had something up his sleeve. Never seen him get his butt kick when he was an adult. Remember as a kid he sucked until he met kakashi.

Yep, he was holding that ace as his trump card for a desperate situation.
Hulk Smash!
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
IG: @HauckBuster007
IG: @SuperFunkoBros
Favorite Character: Incredible Hulk

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:47 am

Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Same here. Once he opens the 8th gate, Death upon the host is a definite. Good thing Naruto came along with his Six Path abilities.

I always knew he had something up his sleeve. Never seen him get his butt kick when he was an adult. Remember as a kid he sucked until he met kakashi.

I really need that pop made of him with the 8th gate opened. It’s one of my favorite scenes.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:57 am

MrSmileyFace wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I was in the first group before the line was cut off due to fire hazard reasons... and if all pops supposedly should have the same pop inventory, you would think everyone should get all the pops.... but I heard that some “celebrities” dropped by to visit during PN and got some of the pops that sold out by the time it came to us in line... lol... that’s the rumor.

Lol. We know it happens no rumor but I also know they have also spotted people that were upset they didn’t get in and Funko helps them out. Regular people, some lady told me this at sdcc because it happen to her. She said Brian was walking but and seen she was upset cause she missed her chance. He stopped and talked to her got her right in. Standing in those lines you hear all kinds of Funko story’s. All good so far.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:45 am

MrSmileyFace wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Yeah imma need this exact thing not to happen lol
PopPChulo

Stardust88

Postby Stardust88 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:34 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I really need that pop made of him with the 8th gate opened. It’s one of my favorite scenes.

That would a great idea. Different looks from each of the gates!

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:18 pm

Stardust88 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:Yep, he was holding that ace as his trump card for a desperate situation.

That would a great idea. Different looks from each of the gates!

I would also like him in that pose movie moment style.

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:46 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Yeah, Funko does need to make the Might Guy with the 8th open gate! This would be epic. I've seen some really rad statues of him opening the death gate and they are all wicked as hell.
Hulk Smash!

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:45 pm

Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:Yep, he was holding that ace as his trump card for a desperate situation.

Yeah, Funko does need to make the Might Guy with the 8th open gate! This would be epic. I've seen some really rad statues of him opening the death gate and they are all wicked as hell.

I know. Funko has been lagging on Naruto. It’s been about 3 years since the last Naruto pop drop. These new ones are dope but the line has to get bigger. After this new drop who knows when we will be getting more Naruto. But seriously Funko we need that 8th gate Might Sensi.

rixiuchiha

Postby rixiuchiha » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:10 am

I need one of Naruto eating ramen. Specially after seeing the one of Goku eating ramen.
Rixi Uchiha :Image
Unapologetically myself. Cuban, movie junkie, self proclaimed poptographer, funatic, cosplayer, nurse, nerd and all around weirdo. :D

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:59 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I really need that pop made of him with the 8th gate opened. It’s one of my favorite scenes.

I know. Funko has been lagging on Naruto. It’s been about 3 years since the last Naruto pop drop. These new ones are dope but the line has to get bigger. After this new drop who knows when we will be getting more Naruto. But seriously Funko we need that 8th gate Might Sensi.

I am really digging the new Gaara and Madara. He is one of my favorite villains. They also need to focus on making an entire wave of the Akatsuki.
Hulk Smash!

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:20 am

Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:

I am really digging the new Gaara and Madara. He is one of my favorite villains. They also need to focus on making an entire wave of the Akatsuki.

Lots of people been asking for the rest of the Akatsuki. So glad I preordered Madara. He’s no longer available online I don’t know about in store. They only have Obito and Itachi from the Akatsuki so I can’t wait till they make more.

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:36 pm

HT Nerdette basically confirming a Jiraiya exclusive.

Checkmate.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:11 am

I just read on IG that Jiriya might be coming to Hot Topic. If this is true I can’t wait. Now we have the legendary Sanin together. :cheers:

Lawliet

Postby Lawliet » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:59 am

I'm happy for Jiraiya! Still holding my breath for a Taka Sasuke, Rinne/Sharingan Duel Eyed Sasuke, and all paths of Pain

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 am

Lawliet wrote:I'm happy for Jiraiya! Still holding my breath for a Taka Sasuke, Rinne/Sharingan Duel Eyed Sasuke, and all paths of Pain

Hopefully it's gonna be the sage pose
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Stardust88

Postby Stardust88 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:01 am

rixiuchiha wrote:I need one of Naruto eating ramen. Specially after seeing the one of Goku eating ramen.

They can do it! There was that udon oodles spastik that was in the shop.

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:33 pm

Gamestop posted a look at the their exclusive Madara Pop! It looks amazing!

Checkmate.

rixiuchiha

Postby rixiuchiha » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:54 pm

Stardust88 wrote:
rixiuchiha wrote:I need one of Naruto eating ramen. Specially after seeing the one of Goku eating ramen.

They can do it! There was that udon oodles spastik that was in the shop.

I don't collect the spastic line, but I did get Oodles, I love ramen, so I couldn't pass on it. I am glad I bought it since it sold faster than I expected.
Rixi Uchiha :Image
Unapologetically myself. Cuban, movie junkie, self proclaimed poptographer, funatic, cosplayer, nurse, nerd and all around weirdo. :D

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:14 pm

HTNerdette confirmed 3 new Naruto exclusives coming in March, April, and May.

One was confirmed to be Jiraiya
Second was hinted to be Rock Lee
Third one is still a mystery.
Checkmate.

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:16 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:HTNerdette confirmed 3 new Naruto exclusives coming in March, April, and May.

Uh oh, I hope they don’t make Naruto the next Dragonball z for pops.

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:52 pm

SoulSnipers53 wrote:HTNerdette confirmed 3 new Naruto exclusives coming in March, April, and May.

Awesome news to hear more exclusives each consecutive month via HT

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

skywalker710

Postby skywalker710 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:15 pm

just pre ordered all the upcoming naruto pops today!

randig

Postby randig » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:17 pm

They look so good!

Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:21 pm

Mitsuki's HT one is a VERY nice sculpt
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:28 pm

These Boruto Pop sculpts are straight fire!!
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:37 pm

Hoping that they release a new mold of Sasuke now lol
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:48 pm

randig wrote:They look so good!

Does anyone know who the head designer for anime pops is?

I honestly think anime pops have been getting the best molds lately.. and I love it.
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

SoulSnipers53

Postby SoulSnipers53 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:18 pm

Joesandwich123 wrote:Hoping that they release a new mold of Sasuke now lol

He's coming as a Speciality Series exclusive. Hopefully we'll get a picture soon.
Checkmate.

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:40 am

SoulSnipers53 wrote:Gamestop posted a look at the their exclusive Madara Pop! It looks amazing!

Yeah that's a day one pick up for me ,I hope they can do shisui next.
    Image Image
Iso:One Piece and Yugioh Protos
Instagram:@stardust.singh

Return to “Pop!”