No love for Naruto?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Ratattack

Re: No love for Naruto?

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:36 am

WarHmongHer wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
WarHmongHer wrote:
Yes please! A neji and a hinata!!

I wouldn't mind a Neji vs Hinata anime moment \:D/

That would be an awesome moment as well. So many great face offs in this anime.

If we get this anime moment, it would be a great subject for a bloody chase version! \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:37 am

Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
I want to check it too

Haha It's actually attached to every post I make. It's my signature! :cheers:

It looks really nice!

Hey! Thank you so much.
It's not crazy detailed like some I've seen, but it took a lot of effort. Hoping to improve on my next try.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:20 am

Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Haha It's actually attached to every post I make. It's my signature! :cheers:

It looks really nice!

Hey! Thank you so much.
It's not crazy detailed like some I've seen, but it took a lot of effort. Hoping to improve on my next try.[/quote

There is always room for improvements.. you'll get there
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:40 am

So many ideas!

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:02 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
A Zabuza - Haku 2-pack would be killer! \:D/

I would have to say I would want them in there own box and to make it even cooler the boxes would make a pic of them on the back when placed together.

Oh! I'm actually liking this idea. Like creating a puzzle with the art on the back. That would be neat! \:D/

I mean it’s something Funko has not done yet. Good way to start.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:10 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
It looks really nice!

Hey! Thank you so much.
It's not crazy detailed like some I've seen, but it took a lot of effort. Hoping to improve on my next try.[/quote

There is always room for improvements.. you'll get there

Thank you so much! I've taken a hiatus from it at the moment. But when I comeback around, I'll try my best to improve \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:11 am

rexflexall wrote:So many ideas!

I hope someone out there is looking over our brainstorm. It would be amazing if they made some of these \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:13 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
I would have to say I would want them in there own box and to make it even cooler the boxes would make a pic of them on the back when placed together.

Oh! I'm actually liking this idea. Like creating a puzzle with the art on the back. That would be neat! \:D/

It would definitely encourage people to complete whole sets. There are a lot of collectors who pick and choose their favorites from each line, but this would give these group to collect the entire line. It would definitely drive sales up :-k

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Fri May 01, 2020 12:51 am

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

It would definitely encourage people to complete whole sets. There are a lot of collectors who pick and choose their favorites from each line, but this would give these group to collect the entire line. It would definitely drive sales up :-k

Very true. Some sets could make one big pick. Let’s take for instance the avengers. They could make a set that would make the A symbol in the back when placed together. Just using them as an example. I know there better pic ideas out there.
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 01, 2020 2:55 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Very true. Some sets could make one big pick. Let’s take for instance the avengers. They could make a set that would make the A symbol in the back when placed together. Just using them as an example. I know there better pic ideas out there.

Yes! Something exactly like that. I believe they did something like that with the Pop Tee bundles for Endgame. They all came together to form the A.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 01, 2020 3:26 am

Finally, I captured a photo of an Anime Moment I recreated with Jiraiya on Toad and Sexy Jutsu Naruto. I added a tiny nose bleed for accuracy lol

Hope y'all enjoy! :cheers:

May I add, the detail on Jiraiya has surpassed my expectations. Like all I wanted was a Jiraiya pop, and they gave me that and a whole arse toad? Yes please =D>
Last edited by Ratattack on Fri May 01, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri May 01, 2020 11:55 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
I could go for that Gaara vs Lee. I would also like as a con exclusive Zabuza. This would be a dope pop for a con

I see where your going with this - real good idea.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 01, 2020 3:06 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I've seen this puzzle-like idea going around. I would go absolutely insane if they make this happen. The final puzzle would look amazing! :bounce:

It would add another way to display your pops. Maybe OOB with the boxes as the backdrop!

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat May 02, 2020 12:28 am

Ratattack wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I've seen this puzzle-like idea going around. I would go absolutely insane if they make this happen. The final puzzle would look amazing! :bounce:

It would add another way to display your pops. Maybe OOB with the boxes as the backdrop!

That would be cool. It could be a back drop or a logo anything to be exact but this idea I believe should be looked into by Funko. :cheers: :cheers: Heard it here first. \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 03, 2020 12:41 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

That would be cool. It could be a back drop or a logo anything to be exact but this idea I believe should be looked into by Funko. :cheers: :cheers: Heard it here first. \:D/

A logo of the license would be cool. But also themed art would look just as good. It would turn the box art into a poster! \:D/

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun May 03, 2020 9:52 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I know this idea would set up some nice pictures.

A logo of the license would be cool. But also themed art would look just as good. It would turn the box art into a poster! \:D/

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:52 pm

well now that we know con exclusive Waves are a thing with that Anchorman wave form SDCC. Can funko make my life complete and deliver an SDCC or NYCC Akatsuki wave ? Please and thank you.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:49 am

PopPChulo wrote:well now that we know con exclusive Waves are a thing with that Anchorman wave form SDCC. Can funko make my life complete and deliver an SDCC or NYCC Akatsuki wave ? Please and thank you.

Man I hear pain is a common. That guy should be a L.E.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:08 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:well now that we know con exclusive Waves are a thing with that Anchorman wave form SDCC. Can funko make my life complete and deliver an SDCC or NYCC Akatsuki wave ? Please and thank you.

Maybe they’ll make a con variant of Pain. Naruto is far past due to have some convention variant so I hope with the waves coming funko has already started considering making something like this a reality. Also glow the sharingans funko - so many have passed without those glows smh
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:23 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Maybe they’ll make a con variant of Pain. Naruto is far past due to have some convention variant so I hope with the waves coming funko has already started considering making something like this a reality. Also glow the sharingans funko - so many have passed without those glows smh

Right we either get an exclusive or just a common. Haven’t really got any different other than that all yellow Naruto.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:53 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Right we either get an exclusive or just a common. Haven’t really got any different other than that all yellow Naruto.

I now have hope since we seen a Naruto Con exclusive and I am legit excited
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:08 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Same you know I’m gunning for that one. I need to keep a complete the set.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:49 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I am DEFINITELY gunning for demon slayer - I can die happy if i die with it in my hot lil palms lol
PopPChulo

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:23 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I am DEFINITELY gunning for demon slayer - I can die happy if i die with it in my hot lil palms lol

Kaguya is probably my fave of the NYCC lot even though Marvel trumps my Anime fandom. The detail on her looks absolutely top notch.
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:51 am

KidMarvel wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

Kaguya is probably my fave of the NYCC lot even though Marvel trumps my Anime fandom. The detail on her looks absolutely top notch.

Oh that's some dedication to kaguya there.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:08 am

I love the way that Kaguya looks - When I first seen a picture of the actual mold I was stunned by how well it was done. I think this is definitely going to be a must have for people that are fans of naruto. I cant wait to see what the future holds for anime exclusives. I love that they picked Kaguya as well because you would really have to be a naruto fan to know who she was
PopPChulo

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:06 am

PopPChulo wrote:I love the way that Kaguya looks - When I first seen a picture of the actual mold I was stunned by how well it was done. I think this is definitely going to be a must have for people that are fans of naruto. I cant wait to see what the future holds for anime exclusives. I love that they picked Kaguya as well because you would really have to be a naruto fan to know who she was

I remember reading the manga when she appeared and I immediately felt like she was some next level villain stuff. Although that was me having vested over 10+ years of my life Dattebayo~
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:56 am

digithor wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Oh that's some dedication to kaguya there.

Details are definitely there with this pop. Had to grab 2 one for oob.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:25 am

KidMarvel wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I love the way that Kaguya looks - When I first seen a picture of the actual mold I was stunned by how well it was done. I think this is definitely going to be a must have for people that are fans of naruto. I cant wait to see what the future holds for anime exclusives. I love that they picked Kaguya as well because you would really have to be a naruto fan to know who she was

I remember reading the manga when she appeared and I immediately felt like she was some next level villain stuff. Although that was me having vested over 10+ years of my life Dattebayo~

Bro have you seen the pop up close? The detail on Kaguya is really quite insane. I’m not going to lie though - I love the change of pace from funko and I hope other bit anime franchises like Soul Eater, Bleach, Full Metal and ATLA Get love as well. I definitely felt it was designed extraordinarily well.
PopPChulo

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Sat May 29, 2021 2:13 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
WildberryPOPtarts33 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Yes making him with his Rinnegan glow would really make him stand out. Not to be include him be a con exclusive so people are going to have to get him at that point or pay the pipper more money. I would definitely be ok with making some key characters con exclusives only.

Pain is my absolute favorite villain. Personally I dont want him to be any sort of hard-to-get exclusive as I will have to acquire him at any cost. I would love several paths of Pain and even a Nagato.

Old Nagato has to be a six inch. When he was talking to Naruto.

Oh yeah. On his chakra emitter throne type deal?! Yeah that would be cool as well!
My name is Morgan. Former admin at KY Funko League of Awesomeness, collector of all things Spider-Gwen, Wonder Woman, and anime.
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

Funklub #13467 :freddy4:

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun May 30, 2021 6:40 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Pain is my absolute favorite villain. Personally I dont want him to be any sort of hard-to-get exclusive as I will have to acquire him at any cost. I would love several paths of Pain and even a Nagato.

Oh yeah. On his chakra emitter throne type deal?! Yeah that would be cool as well!

I would say so cause pain was just a part of him. Nagato was doing all the controlling.

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Sun May 30, 2021 3:16 pm

Killua916 wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Lol they asked for suggestions on the next bleach pop. Imma need them to serve me some more bleach.

Oh boy! More Bleach please! Kenpachi & Byakuya please! Let's make this happen Funko

They just teased some new event buy your bleach pops now before it hits the fan

The new Bleach pops looks amazing !
Hulk Smash!
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
IG: @HauckBuster007
IG: @SuperFunkoBros
Favorite Character: Incredible Hulk

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:28 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:

I would say so cause pain was just a part of him. Nagato was doing all the controlling.

Birdy on the street told me we got some Akatsuki action soonnnn

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:13 am

we have Itachi a couple times, how about we get Kisame to keep him company next.

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:48 am

The AAA anime Sasuke looks dope!

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:13 am

Universal_ghost wrote:The AAA anime Sasuke looks dope!

Yeah the chase version
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:03 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:The AAA anime Sasuke looks dope!

Yeah the chase version

I like both :cheers:

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:03 am

The chase is nice, I'd want some more of that glow effect not just in his hand.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:09 am

digithor wrote:The chase is nice, I'd want some more of that glow effect not just in his hand.

Yeah they can make it more glow. Maybe another mold
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:01 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
digithor wrote:The chase is nice, I'd want some more of that glow effect not just in his hand.

Yeah they can make it more glow. Maybe another mold

Probably be a while for another mold though.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”