No love for Naruto?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
FunkoLoco

Re: No love for Naruto?

Postby FunkoLoco » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:05 am

Other animes need more exposure. Less DBZ and more of other anime, i'd say hehe.
ImageImageImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:11 am

FunkoLoco wrote:Other animes need more exposure. Less DBZ and more of other anime, i'd say hehe.

I agree but do feel bad for DBZ collectors. Lately with the funimation and over9k seems like a lot of their releases lately are exclusive and not easy to get lol
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

theoneupper02

Postby theoneupper02 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:40 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:Other animes need more exposure. Less DBZ and more of other anime, i'd say hehe.

I agree but do feel bad for DBZ collectors. Lately with the funimation and over9k seems like a lot of their releases lately are exclusive and not easy to get lol

We are the new Scott Pilgrim collector lol. Having said that I appreciate the latest release from GS being easy to get and very nice looking.
Bobby

ISO: High end GOT and DBZ

Image Image Image

Schl0

Postby Schl0 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:17 am

We might not be getting a new mold with the Flocked Kurama, but at least we know the line isn’t completely dead. Still waiting for more news about that Sasuke we heard about a while ago, but that might have been fake.
-Eric-
ISO: Bob Ross with Palette color proto
IG: @schl0 & @superfunkobros

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:48 am

theoneupper02 wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

We are the new Scott Pilgrim collector lol. Having said that I appreciate the latest release from GS being easy to get and very nice looking.

Don't get me wrong, i love DBZ and have a few. SSB Vegito is hella cool too! But there are still a lot of unmade anime hehe. just saying.

Love the scott pilgrim set too though it took a while to complete. Funko releasing one evil ex per con! Haha. I wonder if they have run out of Scott Pilgrim to release since the evil exes are done. unless they make Scott's friends as well?
ImageImageImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:51 am

FunkoLoco wrote:
theoneupper02 wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Don't get me wrong, i love DBZ and have a few. SSB Vegito is hella cool too! But there are still a lot of unmade anime hehe. just saying.

Love the scott pilgrim set too though it took a while to complete. Funko releasing one evil ex per con! Haha. I wonder if they have run out of Scott Pilgrim to release since the evil exes are done. unless they make Scott's friends as well?

Until this last release Doctor who was the same we got one character per con
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”