What anime needs pops next?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
FunkoLoco

Re: What anime needs pops next?

Postby FunkoLoco » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:12 pm

how can Funko make Orochimaru and Tsunade bt hold off on Jiraiya? Noooooooo
ImageImage

Pogiboy67

Postby Pogiboy67 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:35 am

jiraiya would be sick!
:freddy2: POGIBOY67

ImageImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:47 pm

FunkoLoco wrote:how can Funko make Orochimaru and Tsunade bt hold off on Jiraiya? Noooooooo

HT Nerdette hinted at a Naruto exclusive coming soon. I bet it’s Jiraiya.
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:49 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
The thing is fam it is REALLY hard to limit an exclusive because that is completely subjective to a retailer. You know some of these retailers restock and run a pop into the ground while sometimes it is a very short run. I think it all is continent on those behind the scene negotiations. I don't think that they should take a wildly popular character/ anime and make a limited pop by any means. However - I'm sure if you take a character like (lemme reach into my vast knowledge base in my head of anime) - maybe Killua from HxH - give him a Glow in the Dark Variant and make him LE 5k; or maybe a Metallic Ruby from RWBY and make her 3k - It would bring hype. I look at it like this - If they don't do LE peices in Anime.. they are going to do them in the TV show Category and the Ad Icon category. I'm not too sure what kind of collector you are; but I'm more Indiana Jones then lets say Ash Catch'um. I'm the type of person lookin for the Crystal Skull so for me a LE Numbered Anime Grail would make me feel as if my collection is well rounded. I may collect all the commons (as I currently have with MHA and Naruto; and I have a LOT of common pop rocks) but every now and then when I'm graced with pop that are challenging to own that really make people look at your collection as impressive. It really motivates me as a collector. (i feel like all anime numbered LE's should be no less then like 3000)

I agree with all of this.
Also, for me if I get that LE piece, I'm more likely to go out and collect the rest of the line to be complete. So if they made a Killua GITD and I was able to hunt him down, I'd want the full HxH line that gets released. However, this wouldn't work on something like DBZ but would work on me for smaller lines. I think having challenging pieces adds to the enjoyment of collecting. If everything is easy to get then why bother?

I can agree with this 1000% - I mean even with larger lines they have done stuff like the LE 30k Gotenks and to be honest; It didn't really ruffle any DBZ feathers. To be honest with you; I think even DBZ LE's are safe as long as you put them in that LE 7.5k to LE 10k range and you use a character like Puar or Oolong where only the die hards will pick them up. This way they aren't too out of a hard core collectors price range. I just love the fact of having centerpieces in my collection. I think that especially with smaller anime lines or even anime that aren't as popular as the juggernauts (MHA,DBZ) - it would definitely be cool to see a Numbered LE anime piece. If you really think about it; usually funko uses the LE pieces nowadays for really obscure lines that they know has a hardcore niche (ie. Blue Otter and Sour Patch Kid, LE 1000 Wynona Earp)

That is a good point. A lot of the LE are more obscure. Other than Metallic Toucan but... yea.
I like 2,500LE and 5,000LE. They are the perfect level of challenging but not unreasonable.
Hi, I’m Steph.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:52 am

TheStephil wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Also, for me if I get that LE piece, I'm more likely to go out and collect the rest of the line to be complete. So if they made a Killua GITD and I was able to hunt him down, I'd want the full HxH line that gets released. However, this wouldn't work on something like DBZ but would work on me for smaller lines. I think having challenging pieces adds to the enjoyment of collecting. If everything is easy to get then why bother?

I can agree with this 1000% - I mean even with larger lines they have done stuff like the LE 30k Gotenks and to be honest; It didn't really ruffle any DBZ feathers. To be honest with you; I think even DBZ LE's are safe as long as you put them in that LE 7.5k to LE 10k range and you use a character like Puar or Oolong where only the die hards will pick them up. This way they aren't too out of a hard core collectors price range. I just love the fact of having centerpieces in my collection. I think that especially with smaller anime lines or even anime that aren't as popular as the juggernauts (MHA,DBZ) - it would definitely be cool to see a Numbered LE anime piece. If you really think about it; usually funko uses the LE pieces nowadays for really obscure lines that they know has a hardcore niche (ie. Blue Otter and Sour Patch Kid, LE 1000 Wynona Earp)

That is a good point. A lot of the LE are more obscure. Other than Metallic Toucan but... yea.
I like 2,500LE and 5,000LE. They are the perfect level of challenging but not unreasonable.

Most definitely - I think it’s all contingent on the license and the fandom.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

jyc123

Postby jyc123 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:04 am

Pogiboy67 wrote:jiraiya would be sick!

Yessss!!! And then make a chase variant of him in Sage Mode :cheers:
Follow me on IG: @funko_collectorz \:D/
Link is https://www.instagram.com/funko_collectorz/?hl=en

I have over 500 pops, someone help!

Pogiboy67

Postby Pogiboy67 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:41 am

jyc123 wrote:
Pogiboy67 wrote:jiraiya would be sick!

Yessss!!! And then make a chase variant of him in Sage Mode :cheers:

heck yeah agreed!

ImageImageImage

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:04 am

TheStephil wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:how can Funko make Orochimaru and Tsunade bt hold off on Jiraiya? Noooooooo

i sure hope so! Really need that to complete the set. Hope he's not very limited or hard to acquire.
ImageImage

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:38 pm

Going to Funko Hollywood today made me realize that we desperately need more than just DBZ and MHA lol I know Funko has other licenses, I'd just like to see them expand.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:40 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:Going to Funko Hollywood today made me realize that we desperately need more than just DBZ and MHA lol I know Funko has other licenses, I'd just like to see them expand.

seriously... like One Punch Man, Hunter X Hunter, Inuyasha, Ruroni Kenshin, Megalobox, Scryed, Mushi-shi, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:51 pm

TheStephil wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

I’m not a fan of a sticker that says LE 2500 and especially LE5000. Those are basically commons with a sticker to appease the masses.

LE 1000 is just the max number we should see at a con exclusive....but a Naruto pop with a Toy Tokyo exclusive would be fine with me
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:07 pm

Has anyone said Desert Punk yet?
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:52 pm

MrSmileyFace wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I’m not a fan of a sticker that says LE 2500 and especially LE5000. Those are basically commons with a sticker to appease the masses.

LE 1000 is just the max number we should see at a con exclusive....but a Naruto pop with a Toy Tokyo exclusive would be fine with me

I’m going to say I vote for Pain - lol to be honest if they had Pain as a Toy Tokyo exclusive that would be absolute fire.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:56 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

I’m going to say I vote for Pain - lol to be honest if they had Pain as a Toy Tokyo exclusive that would be absolute fire.

That would be really awesome but you know Toy Tokyo. If it’s an item everyone wants they going to make u buy stuff u don’t want so u can get it.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:44 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:

That would be really awesome but you know Toy Tokyo. If it’s an item everyone wants they going to make u buy stuff u don’t want so u can get it.

Lol that’s why we need them to up the overall quality of the bundle in the upcoming year so I’m not thoroughly disappointed when I’m forced to purchase the bundle to get what I want lol this year if you didn’t collect hr puff n stuff it was a bust
PopPChulo

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:29 am

Since we’re getting saint seiya. I hope we get ronin warriors

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:35 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Lol that’s why we need them to up the overall quality of the bundle in the upcoming year so I’m not thoroughly disappointed when I’m forced to purchase the bundle to get what I want lol this year if you didn’t collect hr puff n stuff it was a bust

Yes it was a bust this year. Hopefully they just do a sold mix of anime with that one green hornet pop. lol
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:30 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:Going to Funko Hollywood today made me realize that we desperately need more than just DBZ and MHA lol I know Funko has other licenses, I'd just like to see them expand.

Took so long to start getting more DBZ..just glad to see them! At least MHA came out of the gate with several releases soon after the initial release!!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:34 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:That would be really awesome but you know Toy Tokyo. If it’s an item everyone wants they going to make u buy stuff u don’t want so u can get it.

Yes it was a bust this year. Hopefully they just do a sold mix of anime with that one green hornet pop. lol

Lol I remember the times where Toy Tokyo literally got the best exclusives and every time that we seen what they had our socks would be blown off. Lol I remember when the bundle would sell out in like 30 seconds. Nowadays the bundle is in stock all the way through 2025 - I hope that they come with a lot more Pop Rocks and Anime exclusives for this convention. I understand that funko placed the focus on Disney and the Movie/TV Show genres for 2019 and that's fine. Going forward lets feed the hungry Anime fans once again :) :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: I wouldn't mind a few con exclusive ad icons either. (GITD Energizer bunny anyone?)
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:22 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Lol I remember the times where Toy Tokyo literally got the best exclusives and every time that we seen what they had our socks would be blown off. Lol I remember when the bundle would sell out in like 30 seconds. Nowadays the bundle is in stock all the way through 2025 - I hope that they come with a lot more Pop Rocks and Anime exclusives for this convention. I understand that funko placed the focus on Disney and the Movie/TV Show genres for 2019 and that's fine. Going forward lets feed the hungry Anime fans once again :) :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: I wouldn't mind a few con exclusive ad icons either. (GITD Energizer bunny anyone?)

Very true in the last 3 years toy Tokyo hasn’t been what it was. This last bundle was a very big pass there was only one pop from there I wanted Baseball Fury. The previous one also only one from that bundle. (Ultraman) They need to go back to anime and add some extra anime. I know they would sell out.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:26 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Yes it was a bust this year. Hopefully they just do a sold mix of anime with that one green hornet pop. lol

Very true in the last 3 years toy Tokyo hasn’t been what it was. This last bundle was a very big pass there was only one pop from there I wanted Baseball Fury. The previous one also only one from that bundle. (Ultraman) They need to go back to anime and add some extra anime. I know they would sell out.

I kinda liked the format they had in the past - where they always had the really hype licenses included. To be honest I think that they should do at least one dragon ball exclusive via toy Tokyo, one general anime exclusive (if they did Demon Slayer,MHA or Seven Deadly Sins that would set it off) - and do Tupac without the vest and a bandana on. If they do those three that's a solid foundation. Extra credit if they include any other hype things (like a Bloody John wick with dog)
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:47 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I kinda liked the format they had in the past - where they always had the really hype licenses included. To be honest I think that they should do at least one dragon ball exclusive via toy Tokyo, one general anime exclusive (if they did Demon Slayer,MHA or Seven Deadly Sins that would set it off) - and do Tupac without the vest and a bandana on. If they do those three that's a solid foundation. Extra credit if they include any other hype things (like a Bloody John wick with dog)

I would definitely buy a bundle if they offered that. Hopefully they have learned from them not selling the other bundles. ](*,)

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:40 am

Berserk would be a great series to finally get some pops!
Current POP/Dorbz/Misc. Funko Count:
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football
:freddy3:

Pogiboy67

Postby Pogiboy67 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:27 am

LakerNation1216 wrote:Berserk would be a great series to finally get some pops!

man berserk was a great show.. animation on point with this one as well.

ImageImageImage

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:59 am

Made in Abyss would be a nice addition to the Animation line!
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:14 pm

Pogiboy67 wrote:
LakerNation1216 wrote:Berserk would be a great series to finally get some pops!

man berserk was a great show.. animation on point with this one as well.

Agreed! I like Berserk but my brother loves it...he might collect the whole set if it happens
Current POP/Dorbz/Misc. Funko Count:
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football
:freddy3:

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:34 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Very true in the last 3 years toy Tokyo hasn’t been what it was. This last bundle was a very big pass there was only one pop from there I wanted Baseball Fury. The previous one also only one from that bundle. (Ultraman) They need to go back to anime and add some extra anime. I know they would sell out.

I would definitely buy a bundle if they offered that. Hopefully they have learned from them not selling the other bundles. ](*,)

The issue really is because there are "mediocre" licenses that are bundled with it. So example would be, everyone wanted the warriors pops from the bundle but no one wants to be stuck with the other items in the bundle. TT isn't dumb by any means and knows if they sell the popular item alone, it will sell but they would be stuck with the other items. Throwing it in a bundle forces some consumers to purchase it. It is true, giving them more licenses would allow more bundles to sell, but at this point, even after the rebrand, it's a bit too late from a feedback perspective and the fact that their licenses via funko exclusives have dropped in popularity, it shows.
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:39 am

91shawny wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

The issue really is because there are "mediocre" licenses that are bundled with it. So example would be, everyone wanted the warriors pops from the bundle but no one wants to be stuck with the other items in the bundle. TT isn't dumb by any means and knows if they sell the popular item alone, it will sell but they would be stuck with the other items. Throwing it in a bundle forces some consumers to purchase it. It is true, giving them more licenses would allow more bundles to sell, but at this point, even after the rebrand, it's a bit too late from a feedback perspective and the fact that their licenses via funko exclusives have dropped in popularity, it shows.

Yeah but I felt as if Toy Tokyo always had a mix with their bundles. It would be 4 hype licenses and maybe 2 mediocre or extremely niche audience licenses. . Lol this last time was like what? I don’t think they should sell separately but I do think they should have much more hype offerings to fill that gap of nostalgia. I kinda feel bad for new collectors because they will think Toy Tokyo is just a willy nilly retailer which is not the case
PopPChulo

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:44 am

PopPChulo wrote:
91shawny wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I would definitely buy a bundle if they offered that. Hopefully they have learned from them not selling the other bundles. ](*,)

Yeah but I felt as if Toy Tokyo always had a mix with their bundles. It would be 4 hype licenses and maybe 2 mediocre or extremely niche audience licenses. . Lol this last time was like what? I don’t think they should sell separately but I do think they should have much more hype offerings to fill that gap of nostalgia. I kinda feel bad for new collectors because they will think Toy Tokyo is just a willy nilly retailer which is not the case

I agree with ya, but I don't think its up to TT, I think it comes down to Funko deciding where the shared exclusives goto. Yes, they are not a willy nilly retailer but they did have a very very negative feedback that dates back to the fight on the line for their exclusives a few year back at NYCC and it was downhill from there, not to mention the oversell of their exclusives one year and led to alot of cancellations to collector, they were livid.
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:33 pm

91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
91shawny wrote:

I agree with ya, but I don't think its up to TT, I think it comes down to Funko deciding where the shared exclusives goto. Yes, they are not a willy nilly retailer but they did have a very very negative feedback that dates back to the fight on the line for their exclusives a few year back at NYCC and it was downhill from there, not to mention the oversell of their exclusives one year and led to alot of cancellations to collector, they were livid.

I can agree with all that negative feed back I’ve heard it from people and had it with my self about the service they provide. These last two con drops sdcc/nycc were not good at all. Won’t surprise me if we continue to see these types of drops from them. ](*,) ](*,)

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:24 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I can agree with all that negative feed back I’ve heard it from people and had it with my self about the service they provide. These last two con drops sdcc/nycc were not good at all. Won’t surprise me if we continue to see these types of drops from them. ](*,) ](*,)

Usually Funko is good about identifying problems in the collector community so I think Toy Tokyo will bounce back by the time we get to SDCC. . The relationship they have with Funko is a long standing and extensive relationship but you are absolutely right. Over production of exclusives is not Dee wey
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:09 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
91shawny wrote:

Usually Funko is good about identifying problems in the collector community so I think Toy Tokyo will bounce back by the time we get to SDCC. . The relationship they have with Funko is a long standing and extensive relationship but you are absolutely right. Over production of exclusives is not Dee wey

Yes and the over flow of pops kill its value as per say exclusivity. Look what they did with the biggie that I had to get at a con cause I missed out online. 3 weeks later after that the flooded the market with them.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:22 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I can agree with all that negative feed back I’ve heard it from people and had it with my self about the service they provide. These last two con drops sdcc/nycc were not good at all. Won’t surprise me if we continue to see these types of drops from them. ](*,) ](*,)

Yes and the over flow of pops kill its value as per say exclusivity. Look what they did with the biggie that I had to get at a con cause I missed out online. 3 weeks later after that the flooded the market with them.

I think the con exclusives should just have a hard number on the limited run - I feel like sometimes when they sell quickly the retailer may order more of the limited con exclusives. I feel like they are only limited for a window of time
PopPChulo

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:47 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I think the con exclusives should just have a hard number on the limited run - I feel like sometimes when they sell quickly the retailer may order more of the limited con exclusives. I feel like they are only limited for a window of time

With the exception of a few I will see some restocks of con exclusives for like 2 months. It should only be during con days but I guess it’s till stock is out. :-k :-k

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:14 am

Popping in to do my usual suggestions of Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. I know both the wife and daughter would love pops of these. :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 750ish
Dorbz: 35
Mystery Minis: 33
Sodas: 7
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:58 am

Jezter wrote:Popping in to do my usual suggestions of Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. I know both the wife and daughter would love pops of these. :D

I appreciate the GUSTO and determination, as I would love these as well!
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

SazukiSenpai

Postby SazukiSenpai » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:33 am

FunkoLoco wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

i sure hope so! Really need that to complete the set. Hope he's not very limited or hard to acquire.

Hopefully its him in his signature pose. Though i guess him in sage mode wouldn't be a terrible mold either.
Current Pop count: 801
Favorite Pop: Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson
ISO: Anime Protos
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:07 am

SazukiSenpai wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Hopefully its him in his signature pose. Though i guess him in sage mode wouldn't be a terrible mold either.

Regular first then the sage mode glow as an exclusive. Haha
ImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:25 pm

cptsailor wrote:
Jezter wrote:Popping in to do my usual suggestions of Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. I know both the wife and daughter would love pops of these. :D

I appreciate the GUSTO and determination, as I would love these as well!

Agreed, I think they would sell well if Funko was able to get the license.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:57 pm

FunkoLoco wrote:
SazukiSenpai wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:

Regular first then the sage mode glow as an exclusive. Haha

I would love the glow as exclusive too.
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Return to “Pop!”