Venomized Loki and Ghost Rider

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
sambunctious10

Re: Venomized Loki and Ghost Rider

Postby sambunctious10 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:37 pm

Love the venomixed Loki pop, and took it out of box. Just disappointed that it arrived damaged. It looks like someone pinched the plastic window, I can't imagine that happening in shipping since the double boxes it arrived in look great. Seems like someone in the warehouse hates me.

Antman

Postby Antman » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:14 pm

I live in the city but had to travel out to the farmland Walmarts to FINALLY find the Venomized Ghost Rider. All those miles on the car and no guarantee that I would get the Pop, is so worth it after I found a single one on the shelf. Big smiles!

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:04 pm

sambunctious10 wrote:Love the venomixed Loki pop, and took it out of box. Just disappointed that it arrived damaged. It looks like someone pinched the plastic window, I can't imagine that happening in shipping since the double boxes it arrived in look great. Seems like someone in the warehouse hates me.
Venom Loki is rad, so that sucks that one was damaged on you. :/
:freddy1:

randig

Postby randig » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:05 pm

I like them, I was 8 in line at targetcon and barely missed out... ebay it is. I ll be glad I get him though!
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:53 pm

I cant believe how hard these are to find. Stinking bots users keep buying them up super fast

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:16 pm

It's crazy how fast Venomized Loki and Venomized Ghost Rider disappeared. The venomized collection has a lot more popularity then I originally anticipated. I can imagine when these vault that they all will be worth a ton.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Chase Variant
Location: The wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Postby Chase Variant » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:46 pm

PopPChulo wrote:It's crazy how fast Venomized Loki and Venomized Ghost Rider disappeared. The venomized collection has a lot more popularity then I originally anticipated. I can imagine when these vault that they all will be worth a ton.

Nah.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:21 pm

Chase Variant wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:It's crazy how fast Venomized Loki and Venomized Ghost Rider disappeared. The venomized collection has a lot more popularity then I originally anticipated. I can imagine when these vault that they all will be worth a ton.

Nah.

Haha you don't think that the venomized collection will be worth a lot when they vault? they are already pretty hard to find and they haven't been vaulted yet.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

cptuff1969

Postby cptuff1969 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:14 am

Really liking that Venomized Ghost Rider :freddy2:
Image Image[/quote]

Code Violet

Postby Code Violet » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:19 am

I support anything Loki! and I agree its amazing how popular these are given the movie didnt receive great reviews

Chase Variant

Postby Chase Variant » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:32 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Chase Variant wrote:

Nah.

Haha you don't think that the venomized collection will be worth a lot when they vault? they are already pretty hard to find and they haven't been vaulted yet.

Nope. Marvel Pops tend to get produced in high numbers and once the hype dies down, Marvel fans will move on to the next thing. Some of the individual pieces might be on the pricier end, but "worth a ton?" Nah.

Chase Variant

Postby Chase Variant » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:34 am

Code Violet wrote:I support anything Loki! and I agree its amazing how popular these are given the movie didnt receive great reviews

The symbiotes Pops have always been popular. The movie is irrelevant. Plus, these were comic-based Pops anyway.

Oxayotl

Postby Oxayotl » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:14 pm

I think the prices will come down some over time. If anything, I wonder if the popularity makes them consider a Wave 2.

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:40 pm

Chase Variant wrote:

Nah.

Lol :roflmao:
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

Return to “Pop!”