New Walgreens Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
jerry_finklestein

Re: New Walgreens Pops

Postby jerry_finklestein » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:17 pm

So bummed they canceled my order for the invisible man! Got Jason tho lol

Crazychris225

Postby Crazychris225 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:42 pm

yanban wrote:
Crazychris225 wrote:Iron Man with lights and Spider Hulk arrived at my store south Chicago suburb today. Four Iron mans came in a tote destroyed and 1 Spider Hulk had a box slice across the back. Someone in the warehouse HATES Pops

Seriously, do they do this on purpose? They have to right? It takes effort to destroy things so completely.

Sometimes I feel like that's the case. The spider hulks box slice was on the back, theres no way that was am accident. As far as crushed pop boxes, if they shove them in a tote with a ton of other stuff then I can see how that's possible but its proof the packers at the warehouse dont care what they're doing. It happens with more than the toys
Pops Count: 550
(Currently Hunting: Joker Bank Robber, Simpsons Set, Vaulted DC and Vaulted Star Wars)

If it aint FUNko, if doesn't matter :freddy3:

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:56 pm

Why are the new spiderman pops so hard to find. i hit 4 Walgreens on the way home and struck out in all of them. They only had old pops.

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:17 am

yanban wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
yanban wrote:I got a box in shipped from their online store -their packing is also awful. Every box destroyed. lol

I've ordered from their online site once a few years ago, it was decent back then haha

Lucky you! I have never gotten anything Pop in good shape from them.

Hopefully they fix their shipping practices [-o<

Instagram: whatthefunk206

12amenn00d1e

Postby 12amenn00d1e » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:52 am

Batz31 wrote:Why are the new spiderman pops so hard to find. i hit 4 Walgreens on the way home and struck out in all of them. They only had old pops.

Ditto! Everyone is like we don't carry those. We only have what we have on the floor. I hope these go online. That's the only way I get any Walgreens exclusive.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:06 am

Last night in the wild I found Spider Ham and Spider Hulk................ THEY ARE GLORIOUS!! I love Spider HULK!!!!

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:07 pm

Good to hear that Spider Ham and Spider Hulk are showing up in stores! Hoping for an online release soon! I NEED these!
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

smitre

Postby smitre » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Only wanted the Spider Mobile Ride from the new Walgreens exclusives. At my last Walgreens stop today someone went in ahead of me dressed in a full head to toe Spider-Man suit and after getting to the toy aisle they opened the box to stock the Spider Mobile Rides.

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:29 pm

I have so much work to do, but all I want to do is drive around town stopping at all the different Walgreen's in town
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:37 pm

PigNosePony wrote:Last night in the wild I found Spider Ham and Spider Hulk................ THEY ARE GLORIOUS!! I love Spider HULK!!!!

Omg congrats! I need to be patient with these guys and hope my local store gets them as well!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

yanban

Postby yanban » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:38 pm

Crazychris225 wrote:
yanban wrote:
Crazychris225 wrote:Iron Man with lights and Spider Hulk arrived at my store south Chicago suburb today. Four Iron mans came in a tote destroyed and 1 Spider Hulk had a box slice across the back. Someone in the warehouse HATES Pops

Seriously, do they do this on purpose? They have to right? It takes effort to destroy things so completely.

Sometimes I feel like that's the case. The spider hulks box slice was on the back, theres no way that was am accident. As far as crushed pop boxes, if they shove them in a tote with a ton of other stuff then I can see how that's possible but its proof the packers at the warehouse dont care what they're doing. It happens with more than the toys

Agree. I bought a couple of star wars figures too once where the tops of each of the boxes was gone. So crazy. It's not that hard not to destroy stuff

RoboFist

Postby RoboFist » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:09 am

I've decided to throw in the towel when it comes to Walgreens exclusives anymore lol There's apparently an ARMY of collectors and flippers in my area that hassle the employees there until they've wiped their back room clean of Pops entirely. Nothing ever touches the sales floor.

It's an absolute shame because I'm a huge Spidey fan, but I know there's absolutely no way I'll ever see any of these in person. And even if they sold them online...like, Walgreens just cancelled my order of just one (1!) Jason. They have absolutely no clue how to sell Pops, and judging from how terribly Target has been handling their exclusives, I can only assume that they'll never learn and trying to hunt them down will always be a wild goose chase.

So yeah. As of right now, unless the Pop is absolutely STELLAR, I'm doing what I've forced myself to do with Target exclusives and just pretending that the glams are fan art that doesn't actually exist lol

I hope everyone enjoys their (as far as I'm concerned, 100% imaginary) Spider-Hulks.
Latest: "BAHNEY, MY PEBBLES!"
300th: Audrey II
200th: Rapunzel (Dancing)
100th: Hoverboard Marty McFly
1st: V for Vendetta
Funatic Since 2012

Shertle

Postby Shertle » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Got Hulk tossing Loki and the Spider-Mobile today. Such a small pop ride and yet it’s the same price as the Movie Moment which is incredible (pun not originally intended)

hawkman2

Postby hawkman2 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:33 pm

[-X After the last all transactions cancelled for their screw up Invisible Man first time thought hey I'm a winner and then cancelled, and only time I have something shipped it was in a box with 1 piece of tissue paper as support and of course got damaged. Pretty sure they don't care and shouldn't be getting any prime exclusives at least I hope they don't.

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Shertle wrote:Got Hulk tossing Loki and the Spider-Mobile today. Such a small pop ride and yet it’s the same price as the Movie Moment which is incredible (pun not originally intended)

Congrats on getting that movie moment, it is so awesome. I went to 8 different Walgreens yesterday and none had that movie moment. I did find the Spidey-mobile, Spider Ham, and Spider Man Noir so I'm not too disappointed. I'm hopeful I will be able to find the movie moment soon. It is my favorite movie moment Funko has made by far.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
ImageImage

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:22 pm

pberickp wrote:
Shertle wrote:Got Hulk tossing Loki and the Spider-Mobile today. Such a small pop ride and yet it’s the same price as the Movie Moment which is incredible (pun not originally intended)

Congrats on getting that movie moment, it is so awesome. I went to 8 different Walgreens yesterday and none had that movie moment. I did find the Spidey-mobile, Spider Ham, and Spider Man Noir so I'm not too disappointed. I'm hopeful I will be able to find the movie moment soon. It is my favorite movie moment Funko has made by far.

Seen some pictures of Spider-man Noir and it looks really cool! Just curious does it have a matte or smooth shiny black finish? Congrats on the Spidey haul!

ImageImageImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:26 pm

hawkman2 wrote:[-X After the last all transactions cancelled for their screw up Invisible Man first time thought hey I'm a winner and then cancelled, and only time I have something shipped it was in a box with 1 piece of tissue paper as support and of course got damaged. Pretty sure they don't care and shouldn't be getting any prime exclusives at least I hope they don't.

Same exact thing happened to me...100% agree they shouldn't get any exclusives

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:33 pm

lavery01 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
lavery01 wrote:I ordered all 4 of them this morning. Saves me a trip on going to different Walgreens to look for them.

Did you get them in good condition?

No I had to return Devil. Box was completed crushed all around. Still waiting on the others ones.

Little disappointed. Walgreens cancelled the rest of my order for the horror pops. So it does look like I'll be going to look for them after all.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:37 pm

Can't find Iron Man anywhere!!
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel9:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Walgreens cancelled partial of order and the ones that arrived were damaged :(
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

CoachJDDesigns

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:19 pm

Batz31 wrote:Why are the new spiderman pops so hard to find. i hit 4 Walgreens on the way home and struck out in all of them. They only had old pops.

The Walgreens by me have had the same Wrestling Pops for ages now.

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:45 pm

12amenn00d1e wrote:

Ditto! Everyone is like we don't carry those. We only have what we have on the floor. I hope these go online. That's the only way I get any Walgreens exclusive.

Man It blows. I went today again and it's still the same pops at every walgreens.

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:49 pm

CoachJDDesigns wrote:

The Walgreens by me have had the same Wrestling Pops for ages now.

That's not cool. They need to put them on the discount bin.

The Head

Postby The Head » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:54 pm

Where are you located? I am hoping to snag the movie moment and spider mobile soon...just got Spider Hulk and light up Iron Man over the weekend.

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:43 am

KidMarvel wrote:
pberickp wrote:

Seen some pictures of Spider-man Noir and it looks really cool! Just curious does it have a matte or smooth shiny black finish? Congrats on the Spidey haul!

It's more of a matte finish. Not really shiny.
ImageImage

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:46 am

Xeverus86 wrote:Can't find Iron Man anywhere!!

It's really hard to find. I have not had any luck with that one.
ImageImage

Shertle

Postby Shertle » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:38 am

The Head wrote:

Where are you located? I am hoping to snag the movie moment and spider mobile soon...just got Spider Hulk and light up Iron Man over the weekend.

About an hour north of NYC. They had 4 more spider mobiles and 1 more Hulk and Loki. I got the last Noir

The Head

Postby The Head » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:14 pm

Shertle wrote:
The Head wrote:

About an hour north of NYC. They had 4 more spider mobiles and 1 more Hulk and Loki. I got the last Noir

Ok, thanks. I'm in IL and haven't seen the movie moment or ride yet. Hopefully soon...

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:26 pm

pberickp wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
pberickp wrote:

It's more of a matte finish. Not really shiny.

Even more cool then! Really fits the Noir design well then!

ImageImageImageImage

Shertle

Postby Shertle » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:01 am

The Head wrote:
Shertle wrote:
The Head wrote:

Ok, thanks. I'm in IL and haven't seen the movie moment or ride yet. Hopefully soon...

If I find another one before you do, I can send one out to you

The Head

Postby The Head » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:17 am

Shertle wrote:
The Head wrote:
Shertle wrote:

If I find another one before you do, I can send one out to you

Thanks much!! Don't go put of your way. I'm stalking here. :)

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:39 pm

Our Walgreens never have anything new. Hoping to hit a few more out my way. Really wanting the Spider Mobile and Noir. I hate that Walgreens gets the best Marvel pops.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Been hitting up my Walgreens loop the last couple of days. I saw a bunch of Spider-Hulk, but I am only getting the Movie Moment so I left him behind. I did manage to finally find the Marvel Legends Thing so it wasn't a complete waste of time.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:01 pm

volsspongebob wrote:Our Walgreens never have anything new. Hoping to hit a few more out my way. Really wanting the Spider Mobile and Noir. I hate that Walgreens gets the best Marvel pops.

Same thoughts here! They also get the two exclusive Movie Moments I've been waiting for (Hulk vs. Loki and Hulk vs. Hulkbuster shared EX), hoping they won't be a pain to order online once they go up.

Stush

Postby Stush » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:22 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forum. It's a great place to be a part of. I see I have a lot of catching up/reading to do. Iron Man is one of my favorites. I haven't heard of the Light-Up Iron Man before. Are there any details on that? If I've missed them somewhere I apologize. Thanks!

Antman

Postby Antman » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:38 pm

Took 7 Walgreens stops, but I found a lone Spider-Hulk 6' on the shelf. All that wasted gas was well worth it.

Now if i can find the single Spider-man exclusives and the Buggy.

disphugginflip

Postby disphugginflip » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Driving a lot today and tomorrow for the Iron Man pops!

CoolNerd

Postby CoolNerd » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:13 pm

I can't find any!!!! And they ask why brick & mortar stores are going out of business :(
Just a collector who loves Funko!!

Antman

Postby Antman » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:27 pm

CoolNerd wrote:I can't find any!!!! And they ask why brick & mortar stores are going out of business :(

I say this same thing to myself all the time. It's so true.

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:20 pm

Stush wrote:Hi, I'm new to the forum. It's a great place to be a part of. I see I have a lot of catching up/reading to do. Iron Man is one of my favorites. I haven't heard of the Light-Up Iron Man before. Are there any details on that? If I've missed them somewhere I apologize. Thanks!

Basically it lights up when you press a button on the Pop, battery operated. Retail price is $11.99 or 12.99 I think, not sure which is which. But it's a pain to find, so goodluck on your hunt!

Return to “Pop!”