New Walgreens Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Simplyee

Re: New Walgreens Pops

Postby Simplyee » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Any info on the marvel Walgreens set? Spider hulk? Loki movie moment ect

CoachJDDesigns

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:10 am

franzsy0519 wrote:
Stush wrote:Hi, I'm new to the forum. It's a great place to be a part of. I see I have a lot of catching up/reading to do. Iron Man is one of my favorites. I haven't heard of the Light-Up Iron Man before. Are there any details on that? If I've missed them somewhere I apologize. Thanks!

Basically it lights up when you press a button on the Pop, battery operated. Retail price is $11.99 or 12.99 I think, not sure which is which. But it's a pain to find, so goodluck on your hunt!

Very tough to find, not all stores get them and they don't have rules to help spread the wealth if they do have them, its a free for all.

If you really want it bad you could try Ebay, just checked and they going for under 40.

Good Luck!

Stush

Postby Stush » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:59 am

Thanks franzsy0519 and CoachJDDesigns for the info! I did look on ebay and saw a few. I don't know, am I crazy for thinking that some of the ebay prices are reasonable for tough to find items - even if the price reaches $40/$50?

Chase Variant
Location: The wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Postby Chase Variant » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:30 am

Stush wrote:Thanks franzsy0519 and CoachJDDesigns for the info! I did look on ebay and saw a few. I don't know, am I crazy for thinking that some of the ebay prices are reasonable for tough to find items - even if the price reaches $40/$50?

Yes. Unless it's an LE item, the better strategy is to wait. This last batch of Walgreens Exclusives have barely been distributed and haven't gone online yet. Those current eBay prices are an impatience tax.

Wrudart

Postby Wrudart » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:33 pm

Irritated with my Walgreens, as always, went in to check on saturday after they got the truck in... was told they didn't come in. Go back wednesday when next shipment comes in, and there they were on the shelf already picked apart.... Was told by the cashier that he watched a co-worker take the ironman off the shipment before it hit the floor... ugh
:beerchug:

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:37 pm

My Walgreens are hit and miss... and we have a local toy store owner who gets into them all and buys up all the new pops. So we have to try and get there before him.
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Hulk and Spider-Ham, all 3 look awesome!
:freddy1:

Stush

Postby Stush » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:54 pm

I appreciate that Chase Variant. Impatience tax - NICE! HA! How do we know that it will actually go online and when?

Stush

Postby Stush » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:57 pm

Wrudart wrote:Irritated with my Walgreens, as always, went in to check on saturday after they got the truck in... was told they didn't come in. Go back wednesday when next shipment comes in, and there they were on the shelf already picked apart.... Was told by the cashier that he watched a co-worker take the ironman off the shipment before it hit the floor... ugh

Very frustrating. I guess the best way is to know someone who works there.

PoP305

Postby PoP305 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:02 pm

For anyone in Miami,the Walgreen’s on 37th Avenue and NW 7th Street has 2 Spider-Hulks and a Spider Ham.

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:47 am

pberickp wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:Can't find Iron Man anywhere!!

It's really hard to find. I have not had any luck with that one.

still nothing lol
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel9:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:17 am

Xeverus86 wrote:
pberickp wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:Can't find Iron Man anywhere!!

still nothing lol

Managed to find good deals for spiderman noir and spiderham but still no sight of a deal for light up either
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Stush

Postby Stush » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:03 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:
pberickp wrote:

still nothing lol

Managed to find good deals for spiderman noir and spiderham but still no sight of a deal for light up either

Congrats!

Stu

Postby Stu » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:32 pm

Stush wrote:I appreciate that Chase Variant. Impatience tax - NICE! HA! How do we know that it will actually go online and when?

There is no way to know when if/when the pops will go on Walgreens website. Just be vigilant in checking. Also, checking the Eye on the Web section of the forum can help as well.
My name is Aaron...Many call me Stu...it is a long story.

ISO: Skeletor and Panthor Dorbz ride.

The Head

Postby The Head » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Found a slightly damaged SM noir yesterday, which was fine by me since I am going OOB. Now need the other spidey exclusives (except for spidey hulk, who I got a couple weeks ago) and thr movie moment.

Stush

Postby Stush » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:34 pm

Stu wrote:
Stush wrote:I appreciate that Chase Variant. Impatience tax - NICE! HA! How do we know that it will actually go online and when?

There is no way to know when if/when the pops will go on Walgreens website. Just be vigilant in checking. Also, checking the Eye on the Web section of the forum can help as well.

Got it. Thanks I appreciate it!

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:12 am

New Wave of Exclusives

Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

LovesTheSnow76

Postby LovesTheSnow76 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:41 am

Still haven't found the light up Iron Man. Now it's on to the new ones. Hopefully I'll have better luck with this round of releases.

SithLord

Postby SithLord » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:17 am

I just picked up the spidey mobile..it was the last one there, so i had to grab it. I was hoping they would have more of the others but unfortunately they did not. For some reason this Walgreens I went to still hasn’t gotten the invisible man, jason, or Frankenstein Pops. Im just hoping I get lucky again.
Last edited by SithLord on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

jcowden5984

Postby jcowden5984 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:22 am

SithLord wrote:I just picked up the spidey mobile..it was the last one there, so i had to grab it. I was hoping they would have more of the others but unfortunately they did not. For some reason this Walgreens I went to still hasn’t gotten the invisible man, jadon, or Frankenstein Pops. Im just hoping I get lucky again.

The only one my closest store ever got was the spidey mobile... and the only monsters one they ever got was frankenstein. Luckily I found someone on a Facebook group that was nice enough to send me light up iron man at retail price, but I think it is kind of weird that some stores don't get all of the pops that are supposed to be released.

funkosundae

Postby funkosundae » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:48 am

I’ll have to check mine on the way to work to see if I get lucky this week.

SithLord

Postby SithLord » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:20 am

Yesterday, i picked up Spider Hulk, Spider Ham, and light up Iron Man. They had the hulk and loki movie scene but I had to pass.. payday is Friday so I’ll have to drop back in and hope they have it.. still waiting to see if they have other Spidey pops and the Halloween Monsters.

Stush

Postby Stush » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:02 pm

SithLord wrote:Yesterday, i picked up Spider Hulk, Spider Ham, and light up Iron Man. They had the hulk and loki movie scene but I had to pass.. payday is Friday so I’ll have to drop back in and hope they have it.. still waiting to see if they have other Spidey pops and the Halloween Monsters.

Congrats!

SithLord

Postby SithLord » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Stush wrote:
SithLord wrote:Yesterday, i picked up Spider Hulk, Spider Ham, and light up Iron Man. They had the hulk and loki movie scene but I had to pass.. payday is Friday so I’ll have to drop back in and hope they have it.. still waiting to see if they have other Spidey pops and the Halloween Monsters.

Congrats!

Thanks!!!

I’ve been lucky. I know luck doesn't last so I try to grab what I can when they pop up (no pun intended..lol). FOMO is real. I get overwhelmed sometimes. I see some exclusives and I am like, I have to have it cuz I might not see it again! And on the other hand I am like, you can pass on it for something else.. I have been trying to find that balance but its been challenging. I keep telling myself just grab it and if you cant find that one you have to have, then maybe you can trade for it. I am still learning.

Hachiman

Postby Hachiman » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:32 pm

I don't know whats worse, the fact my local Walgreens regularly gets exclusives and sometimes I find them... or the fact when I do they are always too damaged for me to want to buy. I think the poor condition is the only reason I see them IRL.

Slashed Tops / Crushed Boxes + Wagreens. Name a more iconic duo.
ImageImage

Stush

Postby Stush » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:08 pm

SithLord wrote:
Stush wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks!!!

I’ve been lucky. I know luck doesn't last so I try to grab what I can when they pop up (no pun intended..lol). FOMO is real. I get overwhelmed sometimes. I see some exclusives and I am like, I have to have it cuz I might not see it again! And on the other hand I am like, you can pass on it for something else.. I have been trying to find that balance but its been challenging. I keep telling myself just grab it and if you cant find that one you have to have, then maybe you can trade for it. I am still learning.

I COMPLETELY 150% hear ya and yes FOMO is real! I am also too tempted to buy off of ebay. I know the joy is in the hunt. After considering time and gas costs though - I wonder if it's just easier to pay the inflated prices on ebay? Within reason of course.

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:40 pm

I finally snagged a Hulk Smashing Loki movie moment yesterday. I have been driving to a bunch of Walgreens in search of this the past few weeks so I was really happy to get it finally.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:14 am

Really hoping the new Marvel figures get released online soon :(
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

yanban

Postby yanban » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:59 am

Hachiman wrote:I don't know whats worse, the fact my local Walgreens regularly gets exclusives and sometimes I find them... or the fact when I do they are always too damaged for me to want to buy. I think the poor condition is the only reason I see them IRL.

Slashed Tops / Crushed Boxes + Wagreens. Name a more iconic duo.

Batman and Robin maybe? But that is about it.

Jess55

Postby Jess55 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:56 pm

Does anyone know if Walgreens restocks at all? I missed out on Spider Hulk and I’m not sure whether to resort to eBay or what.

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:05 pm

Jess55 wrote:Does anyone know if Walgreens restocks at all? I missed out on Spider Hulk and I’m not sure whether to resort to eBay or what.

Sometimes they do but not very often
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

Return to “Pop!”