We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
katersatz

Re: Avatar the Last Airbender Pops!

Postby katersatz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:41 pm

First of all...outside of new characters, Season 3 variants are what I want the most... Fire Nation outfits, Appa in armour, Sokka in battle attire with sword, Aang in full control Avatar state with all the elements (final battle) etc.

Second of all. I'm seeing Azula show up on eBay with EB Games stickers... no sign of her on the website though. Anyone in Canada know about that? My store had no idea when I asked about her awhile ago.

(Oh and Legend of Korra just gets better and better once you pass the first season... time for a re-watch!)
"Everyone's a fan of...too many things."

Image ImageImage Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:53 pm

katersatz wrote:First of all...outside of new characters, Season 3 variants are what I want the most... Fire Nation outfits, Appa in armour, Sokka in battle attire with sword, Aang in full control Avatar state with all the elements (final battle) etc.

Second of all. I'm seeing Azula show up on eBay with EB Games stickers... no sign of her on the website though. Anyone in Canada know about that? My store had no idea when I asked about her awhile ago.

(Oh and Legend of Korra just gets better and better once you pass the first season... time for a re-watch!)

If Netflix or hulu would pick them up I'd rewatch in heartbeat
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

katersatz

Postby katersatz » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:46 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
katersatz wrote:First of all...outside of new characters, Season 3 variants are what I want the most... Fire Nation outfits, Appa in armour, Sokka in battle attire with sword, Aang in full control Avatar state with all the elements (final battle) etc.

Netflix Canada had (has?) Legend of Korra at some point... Avatar is there for sure. Not sure how it works region to region.

The full series sets are pretty inexpensive to buy on Amazon though...and worth it! =D>

Image ImageImage Image

Mags

Postby Mags » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:26 am

hailmary25 wrote:

I want to say you can watch both series on Prime for free.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:02 pm

Mags wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Just looked and not available on prime. I know it was last year.

Mags

Postby Mags » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:11 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
Mags wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:If Netflix or hulu would pick them up I'd rewatch in heartbeat

That must have been a recent change then. Oof.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:25 pm

Mags wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Mags wrote:I want to say you can watch both series on Prime for free.

Yeah that was first place I looked cause my kids and I were rewatching Last Airbender.

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:41 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
Mags wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Yeah that was first place I looked cause my kids and I were rewatching Last Airbender.

Awww that’s disappointing. I was really sad when they took it off Netflix. I would’ve totally rewatched the series again.
Jenny
For more fun on IG: @harrypopter

Harry Potter. Disney villains.

Fundays 2017 :freddy1:

Bezo33

Postby Bezo33 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:48 pm

Make it so!!!

Magnus1
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Magnus1 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:08 pm

I can't wait to get more of this line. I haven't been this exited for a line for awhile. I want all of this line. I even want the protos for this line. dibs. lol
ImageImageImage
My name is David

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:55 pm

Magnus1 wrote:I can't wait to get more of this line. I haven't been this exited for a line for awhile. I want all of this line. I even want the protos for this line. dibs. lol

Hoping for something during SDCC maybe even flocked appa anything, hell please announce Korra line please anything need more Avatar!

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Wed May 15, 2019 11:17 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
Magnus1 wrote:I can't wait to get more of this line. I haven't been this exited for a line for awhile. I want all of this line. I even want the protos for this line. dibs. lol

Hoping for something during SDCC maybe even flocked appa anything, hell please announce Korra line please anything need more Avatar!

Appa would be so cute! What I really want is a glow in the dark Azula with her blue lightning. Or even a Zuko glow in the dark with his fire. Maybe I just like glow in dark hahah. I don't know if I would go down the Korra line but I would be happy for those who want it to get it (it saves me money in the long run)
Jenny

Magnus1

Postby Magnus1 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:26 pm

hailmary25 wrote:

I do like Korra but it got a little weird for me at the end. Just the cast and characters of Last Airbender was pure perfection. Sokka and Tuff are hilarious. Uncle Iroh said it the way it is and the Aang experiences for the first time are always exhilarating.
ImageImageImage
My name is David

Magnus1

Postby Magnus1 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:31 pm

HarryPOPter wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Appa would be so cute! What I really want is a glow in the dark Azula with her blue lightning. Or even a Zuko glow in the dark with his fire. Maybe I just like glow in dark hahah. I don't know if I would go down the Korra line but I would be happy for those who want it to get it (it saves me money in the long run)

Those are great suggestions. I love flocked and gitd also but would be more interested in new character Pops like Suki, Jet or Blue Spirit/Zukko.
ImageImageImage
My name is David

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Thu May 16, 2019 12:10 am

Magnus1 wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Those are great suggestions. I love flocked and gitd also but would be more interested in new character Pops like Suki, Jet or Blue Spirit/Zukko.

Yes for Suki!
Jenny

Magnus1

Postby Magnus1 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:36 am

HarryPOPter wrote:
Magnus1 wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:

Yes for Suki!

How about if it was a GITD Blue Spirit. Lol
ImageImageImage
My name is David

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:24 am

Magnus1 wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
Magnus1 wrote:Those are great suggestions. I love flocked and gitd also but would be more interested in new character Pops like Suki, Jet or Blue Spirit/Zukko.

Yes for Suki!

SOLD!

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Thu May 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Magnus1 wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
Magnus1 wrote:Those are great suggestions. I love flocked and gitd also but would be more interested in new character Pops like Suki, Jet or Blue Spirit/Zukko.

Yes for Suki!

Not going to lie, the Blue Spirit scares me. I think it would be a good pop even if it wasn't GITD. But it would definitely earn extra points if it was GITD lol
Jenny

Magnus1

Postby Magnus1 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:30 am

HarryPOPter wrote:
Magnus1 wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
Yes for Suki!

Not going to lie, the Blue Spirit scares me. I think it would be a good pop even if it wasn't GITD. But it would definitely earn extra points if it was GITD lol

Warning Spoiler***

How can the Blue Spirit scare you when you already know its Zuko? Watching the series again, so good!
ImageImageImage
My name is David

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Fri May 17, 2019 11:43 am

I hope we get Korra POPs soon
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Sat May 18, 2019 4:17 pm

Magnus1 wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
Magnus1 wrote:How about if it was a GITD Blue Spirit. Lol

Warning Spoiler***

How can the Blue Spirit scare you when you already know its Zuko? Watching the series again, so good!

The mask is creepy! lol But ugh, yes I definitely need to rewatch that series again. It's soo good.
Jenny

Awsomejose

Postby Awsomejose » Sat May 18, 2019 4:49 pm

I has been a while since I seen the show
Come and visit Funko, cause that’s where the fun goes!

Hawkeye_13

Postby Hawkeye_13 » Sat May 18, 2019 8:05 pm

Aang on apa ridez?

Magnus1

Postby Magnus1 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:58 am

I forgot about Luna. We need a pop of her.
ImageImageImage
My name is David

ryanc_

Postby ryanc_ » Mon May 20, 2019 1:42 am

I'm a bit surprised at how much GITD Aang has shot up compared to other HT exclusive chases. Still waiting for a good deal on one.

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Sat May 25, 2019 8:34 pm

Has been a long time since I've seen Avatar and Korra but would love for them to make previous avatars like Wan,Roku,and Kyoshi.
    Image Image
Iso:One Piece and Yugioh Protos
Instagram:@stardust.singh

atreyu2112

Postby atreyu2112 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:21 pm

I think Fire Lord Ozai, Suki, King Bumi, Blue Spirit & Avatar Roku should be made. And I wouldn't mind alternate versions of Aang, Katara & Sokka.

GettingSodas

Postby GettingSodas » Mon May 27, 2019 5:06 pm

I still need to finish this set. If anyone sees these pops on sale post it in here!
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Tue May 28, 2019 1:03 am

This is one of my favorite lines. I’d love for them to make another wave. I think I’d buy every suggestion that has been made!
Higher, Further, Faster

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue May 28, 2019 9:24 am

hailmary25 wrote:

Tbh i was just chatting with a friend yesterday and they asked what could funko do as a exclusive for avatar and the first words to fly out my mouth almost instinctually was "Flocked Appa" - i kid you not.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Magnus1

Postby Magnus1 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:45 am

PopPChulo wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Tbh i was just chatting with a friend yesterday and they asked what could funko do as a exclusive for avatar and the first words to fly out my mouth almost instinctually was "Flocked Appa" - i kid you not.

All I have to say is "yip..yip" \:D/
ImageImageImage
My name is David

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:09 pm

Magnus1 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

All I have to say is "yip..yip" \:D/

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:21 am

Very disappointed to not see any exclusive POPs from this or Korra at SDCC :(
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mags

Postby Mags » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:24 pm

POPHawk wrote:Very disappointed to not see any exclusive POPs from this or Korra at SDCC :(

Eh, I'm not surprised. They're popular series but haven't had much momentum recently and aren't old enough for the "nostalgia factor" to really kick in.

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:45 pm

Mags wrote:
POPHawk wrote:Very disappointed to not see any exclusive POPs from this or Korra at SDCC :(

Eh, I'm not surprised. They're popular series but haven't had much momentum recently and aren't old enough for the "nostalgia factor" to really kick in.

Sadly true :(
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:46 pm

POPHawk wrote:
Mags wrote:

It's a good possibility for future SDCC releases if the new live version of the series does well.
Jenny

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:57 pm

HarryPOPter wrote:
POPHawk wrote:
Mags wrote:Eh, I'm not surprised. They're popular series but haven't had much momentum recently and aren't old enough for the "nostalgia factor" to really kick in.

It's a good possibility for future SDCC releases if the new live version of the series does well.

I'm hoping it does!

CellMiceli

Postby CellMiceli » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:50 am

Fire Nation outfit variants would be amazing, I would buy every single one :devil: . These pops are one of my favorite lines in my collection.
Total Pop Count:370
Add about another 150 Funko tees, mystery minis, cereal boxes, and more!
Favorite Pop: Captain America w/ Mjolnir(Marvel Collector Corps)

katersatz

Postby katersatz » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:58 am

CellMiceli wrote:

Fire Nation outfit variants would be amazing, I would buy every single one :devil: . These pops are one of my favorite lines in my collection.

Right? My favourite look for them all...anything from Season 3 would be great. I"m curious to see what Funko might give us with this line. More waves...new characters or mostly variants? Exclusives? Or is this it? :-k :-k :-k

Image ImageImage Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:24 pm

Mags wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
POPHawk wrote:Sadly true :(

I'm hoping it does!

We need a flocked Appa but agree with sentiment that the Netflic live action does well. Although I fear we will just get Live action funko pops and not more of the cartoon

Return to “Pop!”