We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
sushiguru

Re: Avatar the Last Airbender Pops!

Postby sushiguru » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:25 pm

it's already as low as $20 in my local facebook groups. patience is key right now as there will surely drop to the typical 1/6 chase price

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:46 am

2017fanatic wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Slow and steady wins the race on this one.... Patience young grasshopper.... we will both get this one if we wait it out. I am fine with $30-$40 for the chase but I am not dropping $100 on him for a 1:6 Chase.

I have Aang but I will be patient for Zuko cause most of the regular 1/6 chase like people said settle around $20

still need to find me a Zuko chase...gonna hopefully do a local trade soon

good luck
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:46 am

sushiguru wrote:it's already as low as $20 in my local facebook groups. patience is key right now as there will surely drop to the typical 1/6 chase price

Please point me in the right direction or grab for me lol

Sam25

Postby Sam25 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:40 pm

I don’t collect this line but this a good looking set of pops. I love seeing pops of characters I know nothing about.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:26 pm

Sam25 wrote:I don’t collect this line but this a good looking set of pops. I love seeing pops of characters I know nothing about.

You must get into it hahahah jk then you would want to collect said pops

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:47 pm

Only one I’m missing is the Zuko Chase. Love this set!
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:28 pm

cmasicampo wrote:Only one I’m missing is the Zuko Chase. Love this set!

I am missing Katara, toph, Reg and chase Zuko and AAng/Momo only cause I am waiting for a good sale.

I got Sokka, Iroh and Appa during Hot cash so good price there.

Chase Zuko waiting for it to drop price

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:41 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
sushiguru wrote:it's already as low as $20 in my local facebook groups. patience is key right now as there will surely drop to the typical 1/6 chase price

Please point me in the right direction or grab for me lol

where can we find it at this price now??! lol
Funatic of all things Funko!!

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:42 pm

cmasicampo wrote:Only one I’m missing is the Zuko Chase. Love this set!

I am missing Katara, toph, Reg and chase Zuko and AAng/Momo only cause I am waiting for a good sale.

I got Sokka, Iroh and Appa during Hot cash so good price there.

Chase Zuko waiting for it to drop price

donofoblivion

Postby donofoblivion » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 pm

TBH, I'm a little concerned about where the prices on this line (namely the Chases) will settle down. I'm kinda feeling that this might be a pretty popular line. The videos I've seen confirm that these are pretty amazing Pops! Congratulations to all who have been able to get Chases at good prices so far. I am definitely envious. :D

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:35 am

hailmary25 wrote:
Sam25 wrote:I don’t collect this line but this a good looking set of pops. I love seeing pops of characters I know nothing about.

You must get into it hahahah jk then you would want to collect said pops

I do second getting into the show. It's a pretty awesome series, and it only gets better after each one. But it will also probably make you collect the pops.
Jenny
For more fun on IG: @harrypopter

Harry Potter. Disney villains.

Fundays 2017 :freddy1:

Btrfly06

Postby Btrfly06 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:02 am

I tried getting the zuko chase and no luck. A funko friend hooked me up with aang chase. I also haven't seen some of the commons yet either.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:27 am

Btrfly06 wrote:I tried getting the zuko chase and no luck. A funko friend hooked me up with aang chase. I also haven't seen some of the commons yet either.

Only really seen them in my area at HT. Saw a Katara at GS but I have not been to a B&N in a while.

Btrfly06 wrote:I tried getting the zuko chase and no luck. A funko friend hooked me up with aang chase. I also haven't seen some of the commons yet either.

I got Chase Aang through a friend also who went the morning of release for Captain Marvel but yeah no Zuko for me. Will have to go to secondary market.

D4nnym4n123

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:44 am

Who else got the chase!?
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:38 pm

Originally i was gonna get the hole set but just can't justify it atm (money what not) so might just get exsclusives
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Meleghost

Postby Meleghost » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:58 am

I just bought the Zuko chase and while I do like it I wish they made a chase or exclusive of him as the Blue Spirit. There are so many more pops they can make for this line:

Jet and Gang
Suki and Kyoshi Warriors
TaiLee and Mai
Princess Yue and Master Pakku
Hakoda
Jong Jong, Piandao, King Boomy
Exploding mindbender guy who's name I don't know
Tracker June and her Shirsu
Fire Lord Ozai, Phoenix King Ozai!!
Avatar Kyoshi, Avatar Roku w Dragon
THE BOULDER!
Katara as the Painted Lady
Sokka w Meteor Sword
Toph in Beifong Robes?
Dai Lee agents
Zuko with normal hair
Prison break Uncle Iroh
LionTurtle

I love this show...
Not to mention Avatar Korra.. so many characters!

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:55 pm

SDCC Flocked Appa I'm calling it now lol

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:24 pm

Steelers8452 wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:
I know this sounds a little bad, but I'd totally write an email to corporate somehow. Not HT customer service. But that sounds super fishy. I'm pretty sure it's a policy that stores aren't allowed to sell more than 1 chase per person, period. Not 1 of each chase or anything. That just sounds like an employee helping friends. I'd even name drop, and say how long you waited in line.

I'd be pretty p*** off, especially if I waited 3 hours.

I'd email both HT customer service and Funko, especially if there was a sign saying there's a limit. I know sometimes stores do their own thing but that's definitely not right. I'm sure I would've complained loudly and caused a verbal riot.

As it worked out, it went in store today after getting 12in of snow and there was Aang Chase sitting there with no one else in there. However, there actions last week were out of line. Glad I got it:)

I'm glad it worked out! I wish you didn't have the initial issues though but yay for finding one! :freddy2:
Jenny

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:51 pm

I really hope they do another wave at some point. I'd buy every one of the suggestions people have made for new pops! Probably one of my favorite lines to date.
Higher, Further, Faster

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:16 am

ScarletFunko wrote:I really hope they do another wave at some point. I'd buy every one of the suggestions people have made for new pops! Probably one of my favorite lines to date.

I agree! They definitely did justice to the first wave already so you just know that anything else after would probably be good too.
Jenny

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:22 am

HarryPOPter wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:I really hope they do another wave at some point. I'd buy every one of the suggestions people have made for new pops! Probably one of my favorite lines to date.

I agree! They definitely did justice to the first wave already so you just know that anything else after would probably be good too.

Oh absolutely! I love how they showed each one bending their respective element. The people who design and create funko pops are insanely talented. I'd say my most wanted atm would be the Fire Lord. But there is just soooooo much they could make its crazy.
Higher, Further, Faster

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:24 am

ScarletFunko wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:

Oh absolutely! I love how they showed each one bending their respective element. The people who design and create funko pops are insanely talented. I'd say my most wanted atm would be the Fire Lord. But there is just soooooo much they could make its crazy.

Fire Lord Ozai would be soo cool! I would want him with a sitting pose so I could put him on the Iron Throne hahah. That would be a scary crossover. I also want King Bumi too!
Jenny

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:29 am

HarryPOPter wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:

Fire Lord Ozai would be soo cool! I would want him with a sitting pose so I could put him on the Iron Throne hahah. That would be a scary crossover. I also want King Bumi too!

Ha! Now thats an idea! Of course Bumi would be awesome. And the kyoshi warriors. I could probably make a mile long list
Higher, Further, Faster

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:34 am

ScarletFunko wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:

Ha! Now thats an idea! Of course Bumi would be awesome. And the kyoshi warriors. I could probably make a mile long list

There's just so much potential for this line to expand. Of course, they would need to space it out so we don't go broke hahah. The kyoshi warriors would be cool for sure. I can see them creating like a 3 pack for this. This would never happen, but I think it would be hilarious if they did pops on the actors from the airbender play in the Fire season.
Jenny

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:42 am

HarryPOPter wrote:There's just so much potential for this line to expand. Of course, they would need to space it out so we don't go broke hahah. The kyoshi warriors would be cool for sure. I can see them creating like a 3 pack for this. This would never happen, but I think it would be hilarious if they did pops on the actors from the airbender play in the Fire season.

That play was one of my favorite episodes! lol Speaking of I'd also kind of like versions of them in the fire nation clothes. Oh we need Sokka in his water tribe uniform as well.
Higher, Further, Faster

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:52 am

ScarletFunko wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:There's just so much potential for this line to expand. Of course, they would need to space it out so we don't go broke hahah. The kyoshi warriors would be cool for sure. I can see them creating like a 3 pack for this. This would never happen, but I think it would be hilarious if they did pops on the actors from the airbender play in the Fire season.

That play was one of my favorite episodes! lol Speaking of I'd also kind of like versions of them in the fire nation clothes. Oh we need Sokka in his water tribe uniform as well.

It's one of my favorite too! I can't believe I thought of actors from the play pops but not variants of them in fire nation clothes. That would be awesome :cheers: I second the Sokka one too! There's just too many ideas to name them all for sure hahah.
Jenny

Mags

Postby Mags » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:08 pm

ScarletFunko wrote:

The Ember Island Players would be awesome! :D

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:56 pm

Mags wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:

I knew they had a name I couldn't remember! 6" Toph actor would be cool if they did it hahah
Jenny

Mags

Postby Mags » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:47 pm

HarryPOPter wrote:
Mags wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:

I knew they had a name I couldn't remember! 6" Toph actor would be cool if they did it hahah

Instant buy right there! Especially if the name on the box was straight-up "Toph", quote marks included lol

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:10 pm

Mags wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
Mags wrote:The Ember Island Players would be awesome! :D

Instant buy right there! Especially if the name on the box was straight-up "Toph", quote marks included lol

Yes! The quotes would make it amazing hahah. They should do quotes for all of them. "Aang" "Sokka" "Katara" I want to see the confusion on the people who only sort of know Avatar hahah.
Jenny

FuegoGlorious

Postby FuegoGlorious » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:42 pm

Still waiting for zuko with short hair zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:SW7a:

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:59 pm

Alright Funko time for Wave 2 or Wave 1 of Legend of Korra

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:30 pm

hailmary25 wrote:Alright Funko time for Wave 2 or Wave 1 of Legend of Korra

Never got around to finishing Legend of Korra. If they made pops from it I'd probably be encouraged to. But yes bring on wave 2!!!
Higher, Further, Faster

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:46 pm

ScarletFunko wrote:

Never got around to finishing Legend of Korra. If they made pops from it I'd probably be encouraged to. But yes bring on wave 2!!!

Overall I liked Last Airbender better. I was right there week to week with release. I finished LOK a year or so after it finished. Still very enjoyable.

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:24 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:

Overall I liked Last Airbender better. I was right there week to week with release. I finished LOK a year or so after it finished. Still very enjoyable.

I remember liking the first season quite a bit but I wasn't sucked in like how I was with ATLA. Maybe I'll give it another go, been so long I'd have to start from the beginning tho. While we're waiting for wave 2 I have to track down the GITD Aang from Hot Topic. If only I had set the alarm a little earlier...
Higher, Further, Faster

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:20 pm

ScarletFunko wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:

I remember liking the first season quite a bit but I wasn't sucked in like how I was with ATLA. Maybe I'll give it another go, been so long I'd have to start from the beginning tho. While we're waiting for wave 2 I have to track down the GITD Aang from Hot Topic. If only I had set the alarm a little earlier...

I hope that this wave has been doing well enough for Funko to consider releasing wave 2 a lot faster along with more characters.

It would really suck if they take 2 years to release another set
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:35 pm

Joesandwich123 wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

I hope that this wave has been doing well enough for Funko to consider releasing wave 2 a lot faster along with more characters.

It would really suck if they take 2 years to release another set

I think it did pretty well I hardly see any in store

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:30 pm

ScarletFunko wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:

Same, I liked Legend of Korra but definitely lean towards the Last Airbender way more. I also want to catch up on the series again but should probably start over now hahah
Jenny

sushiguru

Postby sushiguru » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:45 pm

Id rewatch both series' minus the filler episodes

OffTheCHENG

Postby OffTheCHENG » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:42 am

I am missing a crap load from this line as I haven't seen restock on HT. However...Chase Aang will drop and I don't mind spending $25 - $35 for him. Just gotta get rid of some of my other pops to make room for my wanted ones lol
Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”