Halloween 2018

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
riceand1

Re: Halloween 2018

Postby riceand1 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Was able to grab one.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Schl0 wrote:
TOPBlurryface01 wrote:Wait, in one of the trailers for the 2018 remake.... Didn't they show the mask to Micheal or what seems to be Micheal unmasked?

Yup. I’m really curious as to whether or not they’ll actually show him without his mask on! There could be some great pops and variants with this movie.

More variants would make me happy but my wallet would most definitely suffer!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

TOPBlurryface01

Postby TOPBlurryface01 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:50 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
Schl0 wrote:
TOPBlurryface01 wrote:Wait, in one of the trailers for the 2018 remake.... Didn't they show the mask to Micheal or what seems to be Micheal unmasked?

Yup. I’m really curious as to whether or not they’ll actually show him without his mask on! There could be some great pops and variants with this movie.

More variants would make me happy but my wallet would most definitely suffer!

It's been years but i either watched the original or remakes or not since i have a bad memory, is their a movie of Halloween that ACTUALLY shows Micheal Myers unmasked? I think it might probably be this one? In the trailer before the "final" one a man was talking to Laurie and showing her the mask he found then it cuts to a scene where their was a man with a mouth mask and is chained connected to two German Shepard dogs. I cant hear what he told the man i heard "remember this? i am not exactly sure but he took the mask out and showed it to the man. i believe the man is wearing a blue jumpsuit like Micheal and has laughing with the dogs growling at the man. I think the man could be the sheriff?

Rpiccioni1

Postby Rpiccioni1 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:10 pm

amygdalaxx wrote:
theoneupper02 wrote:Funko always releases new Halloween themed pops every year. We seen announcements for a few already but I bet there are more coming.

I know its not a pop, but the HQ Halloween Freddy released last week, was everything I've ever wanted :bounce:

Has anyone received a shipping email yet? I already got my Care Bear yesterday, which was really fast.
:freddy3:

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:26 pm

Rpiccioni1 wrote:
amygdalaxx wrote:
theoneupper02 wrote:Funko always releases new Halloween themed pops every year. We seen announcements for a few already but I bet there are more coming.

I know its not a pop, but the HQ Halloween Freddy released last week, was everything I've ever wanted :bounce:

Has anyone received a shipping email yet? I already got my Care Bear yesterday, which was really fast.

HQ Halloween Freddy looks so good! Perfect piece to put up fpr display this Halloween!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”