Walmart Infinity Stone colored Chrome Thanoses (Thanoi?)

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Katers

Re: Walmart Infinity Stone colored Chrome Thanoses (Thanoi?)

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:18 am

12amenn00d1e wrote:Nice! I should check one my local ones here. I just need one more.

Which one are you looking for? Maybe someone on here will have one at their local store and can help out!
Image ImageImage Image

calpolo17

Postby calpolo17 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:18 am

These will look awesome displayed all together. "Find Angry Thanos"

brooklyn_geek

Postby brooklyn_geek » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:20 am

Dear Funko...there are too many chrome pops now...thank you

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:31 pm

Katers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Katers wrote:
Thanks! Yeah, I really couldn't believe my eyes! Such a surprise to see them in store! Far and away the best thing I've seen in the pop section of my store EVER, so of course they knock it out of the park this one time. Hopefully this is the start of a great new trend for them (and me!).

Unfortunately there was many of most of the colors, and only one of the purple, so I can't help out with a complete set for anyone else.

Hopefully it does mean they are going to be stocking better. Supposedly their pops are supposed to be stocked now by a third party and not Walmart anymore.

I've heard that, and it definitely seems to be true of my local-est WM, though it also seems to be making Brickseek completely useless. Which means a lot of running around with no clue as to what I might find in store! Ah well, part of the journey and adventure!

Sucks for actual collectors that use Brickseek but it makes it worse for flippers that use Brickseek at least!

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:06 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Katers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Hopefully it does mean they are going to be stocking better. Supposedly their pops are supposed to be stocked now by a third party and not Walmart anymore.

I've heard that, and it definitely seems to be true of my local-est WM, though it also seems to be making Brickseek completely useless. Which means a lot of running around with no clue as to what I might find in store! Ah well, part of the journey and adventure!

Sucks for actual collectors that use Brickseek but it makes it worse for flippers that use Brickseek at least!

Yeah, I'm all for the flippers striking out, but yeah, it stinks when it messes with us, too!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Pop!”