Diamond Disney pops and more!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
evanmoua

Diamond Disney pops and more!

Postby evanmoua » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Who is going to disneyland for the diamond edition abominable snowman? also, who is going to WDW for Diamond orange bird. I may be able to go to Disneyland for abominable snowman, if anyone is lucky enough to get an orange bird. Anyone interested in helping a fellow collector out and trade an orange bird for snowman? It would be cool to see a show of hands who can help who on this topic. Whether it be me or anyone in the funko community i think we should all try and help eachother secure at least one if you can go.

fsjeter

Re: Diamond Disney pops and more!

Postby fsjeter » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:37 pm

Orange Bird will be available at World of Disney in Anaheim too. Both are dropping on 10/26 with Redd dropping the next day! I will be there!

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:27 pm

omg. I need the Diamond Orange Bird! Anyone heading down able to snag me one? Will be eternally grateful!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Kfresh

Postby Kfresh » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:05 pm

The time I’m not in Orlando :/
Follow me on [ig]kfresh.thecollectorguy[/ig]

FL > CA > VA
:freddy2:

evanmoua

Postby evanmoua » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:11 am

fsjeter wrote:Orange Bird will be available at World of Disney in Anaheim too. Both are dropping on 10/26 with Redd dropping the next day! I will be there!

i just found this out, I didn't realize and am so extremely happy. This is crazy!!!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:17 am

Would love to get both of these for my wife. She collects the diamond series and has everyone that has come out. Unfortunately we don't live near Florida or California so my only hope is an online drop. If anyone gets an extra please let me know and maybe I can buy it from you or we can work out a trade.

Return to “Pop!”