Mickey Movie Moment, Fantasia

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
nascar246788

Re: Mickey Movie Moment, Fantasia

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:06 pm

TacosWillEatUs wrote:Loving all these movie moments that they've started to release, kind of hard for people who are already tight on space, but almost all of them look so cool

Yeah with all these movie moments I am definitely going to have to make space for them once we get our house and build our display.
Collecting since 2014

FunkoMimi

Postby FunkoMimi » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:07 pm

This is such a great piece! Looks amazing! I can't wait to see it in person!!!
:freddy2:

Rgonzo103

Postby Rgonzo103 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:09 pm

evanmoua wrote:Super cool pop! And really really excited. Glad it's a boxlunch exclusive. Don't need another disneyland park exclusive for a while honestly. What do you guys think?

Fantasia was one of those Disney movies that remember growing up that doesn't really get to much attention so it's nice to see this Pop. I enjoy some of the Disney Park Pops but I guess it depends if you grew up going to the park.

TacosWillEatUs

Postby TacosWillEatUs » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:46 am

nascar246788 wrote:
TacosWillEatUs wrote:Loving all these movie moments that they've started to release, kind of hard for people who are already tight on space, but almost all of them look so cool

Yeah with all these movie moments I am definitely going to have to make space for them once we get our house and build our display.

Yeah, I'm running into a similar problem with stranger things, was fine when it was just the regular pops, two packs and one 6 inch, but now with the 10 inch demogorgon and two movie moments, need to move stuff around to make it all fit

edmomo

Postby edmomo » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:05 pm

does anyone know if Mickey comes off the base? I have intents to repurpose it if, in fact, he is detachable..
Instagram: thepop_life

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

deetran24

Postby deetran24 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:40 pm

This is my favorite moment pop to date!
Lakers|Pops|Lakers :freddy3:
Fundays: 2018|2019
Favorite Sets: The Office|F.R.I.E.N.D.S.|Saved By The Bell|GOT|

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:55 pm