Will we ever see a chrome Silver Surfer?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Universal_ghost

Re: Will we ever see a chrome Silver Surfer?

Postby Universal_ghost » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:53 am

Never say never with funko. They do love to double dip with pops. I am sure they will a chrome variation at some point. I'm sure it would look great.

funkosundae

Postby funkosundae » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:58 pm

Now a Silver Chrome Silver Surfer makes total sense.

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:25 am

Jevanow wrote:Hey Funatics!

I wanted to start a thread about some of my favorite variants, CHROME! Colossus and Silver Surfer are my two favorite Marvel characters in the universe. So now that we have two different chrome Colossus, where’s the Silver Surfer at?!

I feel like he’s due another mold or at least a chrome paint job! It would be too perfect!

So, what’s your chrome wish list? Whether it’s a repaint of an existing mold or a new mold/character completely.

Sound off, you rad people! Stay awesome! :D

This could be an awesome variant. I normally do not get behind the support of more variants of characters but this is one that I would like to see them making. I also thought that the chrome colossus that they did made sense too.
Hulk Smash!
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
IG: @HauckBuster007
IG: @SuperFunkoBros
Favorite Character: Incredible Hulk

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:43 am

Been waiting on this to happen as well. With the advent of chrome pops, thought it would happen sooner or later.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:35 pm

I feel like Funko knows we want this to be a thing and with the on going popularity of chromes it should only be a matter of time before we see this bad boy created.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

odnar

Postby odnar » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:15 pm

my spidey and dr. strange are on the way and I would love a surfer to go with the set. of course silver chrome is the natural choice but I would buy the gold as well... lol

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:23 pm

Jevanow wrote:Hey Funatics!

I wanted to start a thread about some of my favorite variants, CHROME! Colossus and Silver Surfer are my two favorite Marvel characters in the universe. So now that we have two different chrome Colossus, where’s the Silver Surfer at?!

I feel like he’s due another mold or at least a chrome paint job! It would be too perfect!

So, what’s your chrome wish list? Whether it’s a repaint of an existing mold or a new mold/character completely.

Sound off, you rad people! Stay awesome! :D

A chrome makes more sense for silver surfer so I do hope Funko can make this happen!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

Return to “Pop!”