DC Hero

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Tusken

Re: DC Hero - Wishlist

Postby Tusken » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:26 pm

Has anyone ever come across the old DC line at a random place? I know Shazam was found at Ross a few months ago. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:34 pm

What DC hero was the last one you picked up? I got Harley Quinn #34 to help round out the old DC line. :freddy3:

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:45 pm

Tusken wrote:What DC hero was the last one you picked up? I got Harley Quinn #34 to help round out the old DC line. :freddy3:

I picked another chase Superman recently. I pick up any I run into for a good price.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Tusken wrote:What DC hero was the last one you picked up? I got Harley Quinn #34 to help round out the old DC line. :freddy3:

I picked another chase Superman recently. I pick up any I run into for a good price.

I only have 1 Superman chase which I had to buy from Ebay. You must have some good luck going your way and no kryptonite in your blood. :freddy3:

VforVera

Postby VforVera » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:10 am

I would love a Mister Miracle (Scott Free) Funko Pop.

I'm also looking forward to the (hopefully) new line of Shazam (OG Captain Marvel) Pops for the movie's upcoming release.

nogimmick

Postby nogimmick » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:47 pm

VforVera wrote:I would love a Mister Miracle (Scott Free) Funko Pop.

I'm also looking forward to the (hopefully) new line of Shazam (OG Captain Marvel) Pops for the movie's upcoming release.

yeah hopefully we see some shazam pops soon. i already have another shelf planned out for them.
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:19 pm

I could see then doing a Shazam line for the movie but hoping they extend the classic DC heroes into their line and maybe slow down with Batman. :freddy3:

Return to “Pop!”