What Funko POP! would you like to see a re-release of in a different mold/pose?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
MacKazoo

Re: What Funko POP! would you like to see a re-release of in a different mold/pose?

Postby MacKazoo » Sat May 25, 2019 10:03 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Techwrecker wrote:Dr doom for me and for my girlfriend wants Mike wazowski from Monsters Inc.

I read the reason we havent gotten a new mike is due to funko not wanting to release anything that is to similar to the original mold. :( idk if we will see a new mike but itd be dope if we did

Why not a pop with a small smirk and waving like the Sulley pop we got recently?
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

OriginalDuffy

Re: What Funko POP! would you like to see a re-release of in a different mold/pose?

Postby OriginalDuffy » Sat May 25, 2019 10:20 pm

Mayor from NBC, for now I just have the VYNL displayed in place of him
Image Image
Image Image

Techwrecker

Postby Techwrecker » Sun May 26, 2019 12:52 am

MacKazoo wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Techwrecker wrote:Dr doom for me and for my girlfriend wants Mike wazowski from Monsters Inc.

I read the reason we havent gotten a new mike is due to funko not wanting to release anything that is to similar to the original mold. :( idk if we will see a new mike but itd be dope if we did

Why not a pop with a small smirk and waving like the Sulley pop we got recently?

That's kinda dumb but there's so many they can do and plus the sully looks almost identical to the old mold lol

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sun May 26, 2019 12:55 am

Techwrecker wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I read the reason we havent gotten a new mike is due to funko not wanting to release anything that is to similar to the original mold. :( idk if we will see a new mike but itd be dope if we did

That's kinda dumb but there's so many they can do and plus the sully looks almost identical to the old mold lol

I know it’s kind of dumb but, I was trying to think of something that would go in style with the recent Sulley. Though I would love to see Mike in his protective gear and maybe holding the teddy bear
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

omarwinkie

Postby omarwinkie » Sun May 26, 2019 1:20 am

Ill like to see A Ash from army of darkness with the pose of him holding the shotgun over the head like the "this is my boom stick" scene

zackispoppin

Postby zackispoppin » Sun May 26, 2019 2:05 am

I wish the common Cordelia Foxx didn't have the scissors because they're kinda irrelevant when she has her eyes lol
Yes... we're still here! Hoping Fundays 2024 will be my first! :bounce:

Justuravgnerd

Postby Justuravgnerd » Sun May 26, 2019 4:06 am

The OG Simpsons just so I dont have to spend a ridiculous amount of money to complete the family. Lol

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun May 26, 2019 4:16 am

I’d like to see Wolverine in an action stance

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sun May 26, 2019 10:15 am

Justuravgnerd wrote:The OG Simpsons just so I dont have to spend a ridiculous amount of money to complete the family. Lol

Bart on his skateboard, Homer with his remote would be the most obvious new choice

Justuravgnerd

Postby Justuravgnerd » Sun May 26, 2019 10:23 am

MacKazoo wrote:
Justuravgnerd wrote:The OG Simpsons just so I dont have to spend a ridiculous amount of money to complete the family. Lol

Bart on his skateboard, Homer with his remote would be the most obvious new choice

Either that or Homer holding a Duff beer

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sun May 26, 2019 10:26 am

Justuravgnerd wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:

yeah I don’t think Fox nor Disney will allow that. There’s been this weird thing with most merchandise for The Simpsons where Homer can’t have a Duff. It’s usually just Buzz Cola

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Sun May 26, 2019 10:27 am

Nothing would make me happier. I am reluctant to pick up the new Simpsons series of Pops because I know I will never be able to pick up Homer, Bart, Marge and Krusty unless I win the lottery.
Hi! I’m Eric

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sun May 26, 2019 10:36 am

Mawhonic7 wrote:

Nothing would make me happier. I am reluctant to pick up the new Simpsons series of Pops because I know I will never be able to pick up Homer, Bart, Marge and Krusty unless I win the lottery.

It’s amazing that at one point those pops were going to for 50% off at Barnes and Noble and now they are super rare

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun May 26, 2019 10:54 am

MacKazoo wrote:
Techwrecker wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:Why not a pop with a small smirk and waving like the Sulley pop we got recently?

I know it’s kind of dumb but, I was trying to think of something that would go in style with the recent Sulley. Though I would love to see Mike in his protective gear and maybe holding the teddy bear

Lol you know it could be impart the licensing dept. At disney too not wanting to release a figure to similar to the old one. I feel like a wazowski updated would be dope. Funko has stepped there game way up since the first was released
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sun May 26, 2019 10:57 am

PopPChulo wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
Techwrecker wrote:That's kinda dumb but there's so many they can do and plus the sully looks almost identical to the old mold lol

Lol you know it could be impart the licensing dept. At disney too not wanting to release a figure to similar to the old one. I feel like a wazowski updated would be dope. Funko has stepped there game way up since the first was released

Hopefully Funko and Disney will work something out for a new Mike pop

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Sun May 26, 2019 10:58 am

Techwrecker wrote:
The1one1 wrote:I’d love to see Dr. Doom sitting on his throne. After the Thanos throne release it got me excited for a Doom throne too!

Finally someone said it yes Dr Doom on his throne would be awesome to have =D> \:D/ :D

Yah, I’d have to agree with The1one1, Dr Doom sitting on a throne would be epic. I mean, they did that with the GOT pops on the throne such as Danny and NK
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

Jaybrd1095

Postby Jaybrd1095 » Sun May 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Michael Jackson
Tupac
Elvis

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sun May 26, 2019 12:23 pm

Edna Mode
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sun May 26, 2019 12:27 pm

pberickp wrote:Edna Mode

I’m surprised about that one because we got a pop pen of her recently, so wouldn’t a remold be good

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sun May 26, 2019 12:35 pm

MacKazoo wrote:

I’m surprised about that one because we got a pop pen of her recently, so wouldn’t a remold be good

And a mystery mini... just need a POP that’s not $400
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sun May 26, 2019 1:24 pm

pberickp wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:

And a mystery mini... just need a POP that’s not $400

I’m surprised, she hadn’t gotten a new pop maybe one holding the og Mr Incredible suit.

Techwrecker

Postby Techwrecker » Sun May 26, 2019 2:24 pm

MrSmileyFace wrote:
Techwrecker wrote:
The1one1 wrote:I’d love to see Dr. Doom sitting on his throne. After the Thanos throne release it got me excited for a Doom throne too!

Finally someone said it yes Dr Doom on his throne would be awesome to have =D> \:D/ :D

Yah, I’d have to agree with The1one1, Dr Doom sitting on a throne would be epic. I mean, they did that with the GOT pops on the throne such as Danny and NK

Yes I would a pop of him sitting on his throne like the images below.

Jon319jon

Postby Jon319jon » Sun May 26, 2019 2:25 pm

I would love to see another Tupac in a different pose!

The4thCurator

Postby The4thCurator » Sun May 26, 2019 4:45 pm

I'd like to see Green Lantern, Wolverine, Hulk Hogan, Ray Mystero.
ImageImageImage Image

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sun May 26, 2019 5:25 pm

The X-men in more dynamic posing

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun May 26, 2019 5:38 pm

Jon319jon wrote:I would love to see another Tupac in a different pose!

I want to see Tupac throwing up the West Coast - That'd be too clean
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Sun May 26, 2019 9:53 pm

Justuravgnerd wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:

These would all be great. Hopefully with the new Simpsons wave we will get something cool announced for SDCC.

I would also like to see any type of re-release of the Jay & Silent bob pops!
:king: Mike

Jon319jon

Postby Jon319jon » Tue May 28, 2019 11:28 am

comic book guy wrote:
Justuravgnerd wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:Bart on his skateboard, Homer with his remote would be the most obvious new choice

These would all be great. Hopefully with the new Simpsons wave we will get something cool announced for SDCC.

Or a set from the Simpson video arcade game

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Tue May 28, 2019 12:45 pm

Jon319jon wrote:
comic book guy wrote:
Justuravgnerd wrote:Either that or Homer holding a Duff beer

8 bit Simpsons pops would be awesome

Justuravgnerd

Postby Justuravgnerd » Tue May 28, 2019 1:09 pm

Jon319jon wrote:
comic book guy wrote:
Justuravgnerd wrote:Either that or Homer holding a Duff beer

This would be awesome! The Simpsons game and Ninja Turles game were my jam back in the Chuck E. Cheese days! Lol

FunkoPoppinLockin

Postby FunkoPoppinLockin » Tue May 28, 2019 1:50 pm

MacKazoo wrote:
Jon319jon wrote:
comic book guy wrote:

That would be interesting, but did they give up on the 8 bit line? I don’t recall when the last one was released.
Instagram: funkopoppinlockin
Instagram: Jlop24
Twitter: Lopez_josh24

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:51 pm

i'm ready for a new twoface pop!

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:52 pm

I need the Hound. Please Funko, please :pray:

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Tue May 28, 2019 1:53 pm

chucklora wrote:i'm ready for a new twoface pop!

I could be on board with that

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Tue May 28, 2019 2:00 pm

FunkoPoppinLockin wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:
Jon319jon wrote:

That would be interesting, but did they give up on the 8 bit line? I don’t recall when the last one was released.

The last one I remember is the Alien 8 bit

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:05 pm

Justuravgnerd wrote:
MacKazoo wrote:

personally i would like to see him holding a Düff, but thats just me lol

Return to “Pop!”