What Funko POP! would you like to see a re-release of in a different mold/pose?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
CoachJDDesigns

Re: What Funko POP! would you like to see a re-release of in a different mold/pose?

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:21 am

oobcollector wrote:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I want the classic version (the one with all red bandana and gray/white body) and in action pose!

Gotta get those eyes and expression they had too with these.

oobcollector

Re: What Funko POP! would you like to see a re-release of in a different mold/pose?

Postby oobcollector » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:32 am

A Comic Moment on the classic 4 turtles posing on rooftop would also be cool.

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:59 am

Rantt wrote:I love the Golden girls with more variants!!

I would like to see this too, especially Rose. I was hoping that they would make a Pop! with her in one her sweater/slacks combos.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need Prince Eric, Ariel Movie Moment & Rock Candy, Lock, Shock, NBC Movie Moments, and HT Ursula w/ trident protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

ccampbell_20

Postby ccampbell_20 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:06 am

oobcollector wrote:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I want the classic version (the one with all red bandana and gray/white body) and in action pose!

Love the Ninja Turtles Pops! Any new ones would be great!

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:19 am

None. Stop going the Hollywood route and be creative.

CaseyJones14
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:04 am

Loving all the turtle love in here! I wonder if they lost the license for them or what? We haven't seen anything in ages and the last 2 (Leatherhead and Casey Jones) were both Specialty Series Pops :(
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

deetran24

Postby deetran24 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:55 am

Would love to see some more Tupac remolds!
Lakers|Pops|Lakers :freddy3:

Jaybrd1095

Postby Jaybrd1095 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:22 am

Thriller
:freddy1:
Jay

oobcollector

Postby oobcollector » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:34 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Loving all the turtle love in here! I wonder if they lost the license for them or what? We haven't seen anything in ages and the last 2 (Leatherhead and Casey Jones) were both Specialty Series Pops :(

Maybe TMNT is not as marketable as other lines. If you think about it the remaining characters aren't as popular as the ones that already came out. I hope they continue releasing TMNT characters. I want an Usagi Yojimbo, Krang, Spike and more villains.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:39 pm

oobcollector wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:Loving all the turtle love in here! I wonder if they lost the license for them or what? We haven't seen anything in ages and the last 2 (Leatherhead and Casey Jones) were both Specialty Series Pops :(

Maybe TMNT is not as marketable as other lines. If you think about it the remaining characters aren't as popular as the ones that already came out. I hope they continue releasing TMNT characters. I want an Usagi Yojimbo, Krang, Spike and more villains.

To be honest Im surprised they havent done the Ninja Turtles in Action Poses - you would think they would have already considered that by nw.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

AJLeegion

Postby AJLeegion » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:39 am

Homer Simpson with duff beer, original Homer is so expensive.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:14 pm

I think Ninja Turtles would be dope to get a new pose for -

To be honest with you - I want the Original Goku in a charging Kamehameha pose. I also wouldn't mind getting a new mold for Tony The Tiger as well. I also wouldn't mind a new mold for Michael Jackson.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

ZEN

Postby ZEN » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:05 pm

I'm not really that keen on existing pops! being remade but I really want Qui-Gon Jinn and I'm not willing to pay absurd amounts for a POP!. Maybe he could be meditating like he was in the break in the duel with Maul so as not to detract from the original.

CoachJDDesigns

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:13 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
oobcollector wrote:

To be honest Im surprised they havent done the Ninja Turtles in Action Poses - you would think they would have already considered that by nw.

Action poses would be cool along with more characters. If the TMNT line picks up again with new poses and character, it would be nice to have it branch out to the original Movie turtles too.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:35 pm

Thats another good one - I would like to have a Meditating Yoda - You know like a Dagobah Swamp Yoda of sorts.
PopPChulo

Return to “Pop!”