Emoji Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
TenTwoSix

Re: Emoji Pops

Postby TenTwoSix » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:53 pm

I wouldn’t like this but get why some would haha
Hi, I'm Jerry!

LovesTheSnow76

Postby LovesTheSnow76 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:21 pm

Tusken wrote:Emojis are huge in the kids world so I think the line would be great or maybe just do the 5 most popular ones? :freddy3:

To your point, my 7 year old niece would be excited.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:41 am

Kids would love them as an adult probably not so much unless it was like a funny gift to give some one. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

firepower82

Postby firepower82 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Tusken wrote:Kids would love them as an adult probably not so much unless it was like a funny gift to give some one. :freddy3:

kids have moved on to other stuff, such as fortnite, overwatch, youtube and memes. please let this thread close.
Teenage Dude who is obsessed with anime, comic books and cartoons.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:19 pm

firepower82 wrote:
Tusken wrote:Kids would love them as an adult probably not so much unless it was like a funny gift to give some one. :freddy3:

kids have moved on to other stuff, such as fortnite, overwatch, youtube and memes. please let this thread close.

I believe those are things kids love yes but they still do emojis just as much. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

firepower82

Postby firepower82 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Tusken wrote:
firepower82 wrote:

I believe those are things kids love yes but they still do emojis just as much. :freddy3:

just make eggplant and poop. Everything else is just a shelf warmer. Also we dont need emojis for kids to know. Also, besides that most people that are into emojis ( i have met many of them as classmates and friends of family) are the same people that have shamed pop culture geeks/fans many times and doing this would attract a number of people into the forums trashing new marvel and dc stuff- but sometimes i feel like this is just my experience.

in a bit more humorous note, most people that i know are over emojis and children are too. source: me, look at my signature. children are all over fortnite now.
Teenage Dude who is obsessed with anime, comic books and cartoons.

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:05 am

Emoji pops would push a lot of people away from Funko, not bring more people in.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:45 pm

Strending625 wrote:Emoji pops would push a lot of people away from Funko, not bring more people in.

Why do you think that? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Pop!”