Barney Funko POP!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Thehueys

Re: Barney Funko POP!

Postby Thehueys » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:27 am

Jalapenopete wrote:A barney would be cool with a box that had a attachment that you could have push button that would play his famous theme song, we already see the light up iron man why not have a pop with a play button and have it have music compartment to play the theme song I would go for that lol

I love the idea of this! Were gonn get to the point where pops are fully animatronic lol lol
Been collecting since 2012!! Absolutely love everything funko related. Current pop count of pops in my collection is over 1800 in box and out of box!!

The main line I collect is ad icons. But as soon as more myths come or expect me to go HAM on that line! Absolutely love flocked pops too!!

HarryPOPter

Postby HarryPOPter » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:16 am

There would be a need for 2 versions of this right? One regular sized flocked Barney for the fun cuddly stuffed Barney before he comes to life. And then a 10 inch Barney for when he comes to life.
Jenny
For more fun on IG: @harrypopter

Harry Potter. Disney villains.

Fundays 2017 :freddy1:

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:28 am

I love Barney and I'm sure my nephew will be getting too cos he loves Barney!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: T-Bone Protos, AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:48 am

Would Barney sing? Then maybe I'm in LOL

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:19 pm

My kids are grown now and watched both of those (Barney and Teletubbies) when they were little but have zero nostalgia for them. They could care less about seeing Pops of them. And I agree.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

edmomo

Postby edmomo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:29 pm

oh god no... it's probably because I was passed that age when he came out but god i wanted that song stealing revisionist to burn.
Instagram: thepop_life

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:02 pm

kdmlvr wrote:I would buy one just to burn it

Poor Barney so much hate. He loves you. :freddy3:

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:18 am

PopPChulo wrote:Hey,

I'm just saying - Since we did get the Teletubbies this holiday season.. Can we get a Barney Pop?! Who doesn't want a flocked fuzzy version of this big purple dinosaur? I know I do. Let me know your thoughts below!

I fully support this!!!! I’m with you 100%! Funko needs to make this happen, cause let’s face it we all grew up with Barney or saw it at some point in our lives. I know I did so yes, I’d want Barney pop. Flocked Barney and friends??!! Ooh yes!

CoachJDDesigns

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:17 am

lrdavis28 wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:Barney, Baby Bop, BJ and Riff

Easy 4 pops to make and colorful

they would def have to make these 4 if they happened and might as well do Lambchop

My thoughts too. Hopefully Teletubbies will help give other morning kids tv shows a chance for a line themselves too.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:01 pm

Kullekter89 wrote:

I'm just saying - Since we did get the Teletubbies this holiday season.. Can we get a Barney Pop?! Who doesn't want a flocked fuzzy version of this big purple dinosaur? I know I do. Let me know your thoughts below!

I fully support this!!!! I’m with you 100%! Funko needs to make this happen, cause let’s face it we all grew up with Barney or saw it at some point in our lives. I know I did so yes, I’d want Barney pop. Flocked Barney and friends??!! Ooh yes!

Lol people act like they didn't grow up with this iconic purple dinosaur. When I seen Teletubbies it instantly rang a bell in my head that triggered the fact that I NEED Barney in my life in funko pop format. He would be awesome and would be PERFECT as a pop!
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:03 pm

Kullekter89 wrote:

I NEED this purple dinosaur in my collection. First thing that came to me when I seen Teletubbies. He would be perfect in pop format.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:54 pm

I think though we need him flocked! :freddy3:

Return to “Pop!”