Batman: The Dark Knight Funko POP!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
stayf3d

Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Funko POP!

Postby stayf3d » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:09 am

JediMike1128 wrote:They did just release the Commissioner Gordon & Batman "Movie Moment" from Batman Begins last year. Better late than never! I personally would love to see more POPS from "The Dark Knight Trilogy" these are just some ideas. I think there's always rich potential for them to make comic book versions, TDK Trilogy having celebrated its 10th anniversary a few years ago definitely deserved some attention in my opinion. Hopefully in time for the 15th anniversary we get some of these. =D

"Batman Begins"
Batman Prototype Suit *Chase unmasked version
Batman Demon Hallucination
Bruce Wayne Ninja/League of Shadows Training suit
Ra's Al Ghul
Alfred
Scarecrow
Lucius Fox
Batman Tumbler POP Ride

"The Dark Knight"
Batman gliding
Batman GITD eyes
Two Face
Nurse Joker
GCPD Joker
GCPD swat/driver Gordon
Bank Robber Joker holding mask
Harvey Dent
Rachel
Bruce Wayne suit
Batman Bat-Pod POP Ride

"The Dark Knight Rises"
Batman w/broken mask
Bane *New sculpt
Talia Al Ghul
John Blake GCPD
Bruce Wayne w/beard & cane
Batman w/The Bat POP Ride
Bane w/Desert Camo POP Ride
Catwoman Bat-Pod POP Ride

Great list, so many good options. Would be awesome to get a new sculpt for Bane and Talia Al Ghul.
:freddy3:

Wondercon & SDCC since 2011
ISO: Lost & Game of Thrones Protos

JediMike1128

Postby JediMike1128 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:29 pm

stayf3d wrote:
JediMike1128 wrote:They did just release the Commissioner Gordon & Batman "Movie Moment" from Batman Begins last year. Better late than never! I personally would love to see more POPS from "The Dark Knight Trilogy" these are just some ideas. I think there's always rich potential for them to make comic book versions, TDK Trilogy having celebrated its 10th anniversary a few years ago definitely deserved some attention in my opinion. Hopefully in time for the 15th anniversary we get some of these. =D

"Batman Begins"
Ra's Al Ghul
Alfred
Scarecrow
Lucius Fox
Batman Tumbler POP Ride

"The Dark Knight"
Batman gliding
Batman GITD eyes
Two Face
Nurse Joker
GCPD Joker
GCPD swat/driver Gordon
Harvey Dent
Rachel
Bruce Wayne suit
Batman Bat-Pod POP Ride

"The Dark Knight Rises"
Batman w/broken mask
Bane *New sculpt
Talia Al Ghul
John Blake GCPD

Great list, so many good options. Would be awesome to get a new sculpt for Bane and Talia Al Ghul.

Thanks!
Check out my podcast on Spotify! ---> https://open.spotify.com/show/6lVOYfi1X ... eVW8A&nd=1
Instagram @FilmakerMike
Fundays 2018!
May The Force Be With You! :freddy2:

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:53 pm

What would be the best Rachel Dawes design? Arrowhead? With the taser? With the letter?

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:09 am

tigsabud1 wrote:I'm hoping, with the recent announcement of the 80/90's Batman villains, they'll get around to making the Nolan trilogy villains too. I missed out on Bane before, and Catwoman could use a re-do. There's a few Joker variations we haven't gotten, and I would do anything for a Scarecrow. Ra's, Decoy Ra's, Talia, Two-Face, Dent, Crane, Straitjacket Scarecrow. A Tumbler and Bat-Pod rides would be amazing as well. So many possibilities! They may be a ways off, but I don't think Funko would pass up the opportunity.

Would be nice to see them do some more of the villians, there are just so many fans of this.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:47 am

Like Batman ideas would run dry! LOL

thankyouforsmoking

Postby thankyouforsmoking » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:23 pm

More Dark Knight trilogy pops always

Hi, I am Jared.

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:15 pm

PopPChulo wrote:Hey,

So I was sitting back thinking... The Dark Knight Trilogy by Christopher Nolan was an excellent series and had a lot of different characters that could be made into Funko POP! - They did the Bank Robber.. but why can't we get The Joker in Nurse Gown? As well as Bruce Wayne? or Maybe even some of the various suit interactions in the franchise.. ? I also wouldn't mind having maybe a Scarecrow based off of the film or maybe some additional Bank Robbers? -

There could also be a Pop Ride! with Joker on the Bus that he used to rob the bank. I feel like there is a missed opportunity to really dig in - also I wouldn't mind new mold of Heath Ledgers Joker! Who doesn't want a new pose? We could even have a Pop Ride with him hanging his head out the vehicle. Or maybe a Batman Vs Joker Movie Moment. .

or Joker and Bruce Wayne when they are at the party. I wouldn't mind new molds of these figures and I feel like it is a huge untapped potential that many collectors may be overlooking at this point. What do you guys think?

I'd like a Bruce Wayne from this triliogy! =D>

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:11 pm

Maybe they could do Azrael? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:30 am

Tusken wrote:Maybe they could do Azrael? :freddy3:

Is that who blake is really supposed to be?

conventiongeek

Postby conventiongeek » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:18 am

Great trilogy for sure... I agree with a few, that the ship may have passed. Maybe in a few more years the movies will become more iconic and then a new line would be more desired.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:29 am

PhoenixForce wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Hey,

So I was sitting back thinking... The Dark Knight Trilogy by Christopher Nolan was an excellent series and had a lot of different characters that could be made into Funko POP! - They did the Bank Robber.. but why can't we get The Joker in Nurse Gown? As well as Bruce Wayne? or Maybe even some of the various suit interactions in the franchise.. ? I also wouldn't mind having maybe a Scarecrow based off of the film or maybe some additional Bank Robbers? -

There could also be a Pop Ride! with Joker on the Bus that he used to rob the bank. I feel like there is a missed opportunity to really dig in - also I wouldn't mind new mold of Heath Ledgers Joker! Who doesn't want a new pose? We could even have a Pop Ride with him hanging his head out the vehicle. Or maybe a Batman Vs Joker Movie Moment. .

or Joker and Bruce Wayne when they are at the party. I wouldn't mind new molds of these figures and I feel like it is a huge untapped potential that many collectors may be overlooking at this point. What do you guys think?

I'd like a Bruce Wayne from this triliogy! =D>

Bruce in the Chinese prison, and then in the League of shadows armor would be a lot of fun.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:46 am

"Batman Begins"
Ra's Al Ghul
Alfred
Scarecrow
Lucius Fox
Batman Tumbler POP Ride

"The Dark Knight"
Batman gliding
Batman GITD eyes
Two Face
Nurse Joker
GCPD Joker
GCPD swat/driver Gordon
Harvey Dent
Rachel
Bruce Wayne suit
Batman Bat-Pod POP Ride

"The Dark Knight Rises"
Batman w/broken mask
Bane *New sculpt
Talia Al Ghul
John Blake GCPD

You are absolutely right - it’s terrible to say that I really didn’t even realize that scene was from Batman begins until I just now examined the box closer. With them going back and releasing Batman from all of the older films as well as the villains I can’t imagine they would pass up on adding more on to the Dark Knight. I think so many people would be interested in getting additional molds of heath ledger. He was one it the first pops I picked up and one of my favorites
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:48 am

PopPChulo wrote:

"Batman Begins"
Ra's Al Ghul
Alfred
Scarecrow
Lucius Fox
Batman Tumbler POP Ride

"The Dark Knight"
Batman gliding
Batman GITD eyes
Two Face
Nurse Joker
GCPD Joker
GCPD swat/driver Gordon
Harvey Dent
Rachel
Bruce Wayne suit
Batman Bat-Pod POP Ride

"The Dark Knight Rises"
Batman w/broken mask
Bane *New sculpt
Talia Al Ghul
John Blake GCPD

You are absolutely right - it’s terrible to say that I really didn’t even realize that scene was from Batman begins until I just now examined the box closer. With them going back and releasing Batman from all of the older films as well as the villains I can’t imagine they would pass up on adding more on to the Dark Knight. I think so many people would be interested in getting additional molds of heath ledger. He was one it the first pops I picked up and one of my favorites

I would definitely grab new batman molds
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

tiger99885

Postby tiger99885 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:20 pm

Truthfully, anything they make Batman, I want.....its just a matter of do I have enough money to get everything I want.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:45 am

PopPChulo wrote:

"Batman Begins"
Ra's Al Ghul
Alfred
Scarecrow
Lucius Fox
Batman Tumbler POP Ride

"The Dark Knight"
Batman gliding
Batman GITD eyes
Two Face
Nurse Joker
GCPD Joker
GCPD swat/driver Gordon
Harvey Dent
Rachel
Bruce Wayne suit
Batman Bat-Pod POP Ride

"The Dark Knight Rises"
Batman w/broken mask
Bane *New sculpt
Talia Al Ghul
John Blake GCPD

Heath hanging upside down would make for a really unique design

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:49 am

I also think Scarecrow should have the chase-one with the mask on, and then one with the mask on and the worms coming out.

JediMike1128

Postby JediMike1128 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:50 am

Dbactor wrote:I also think Scarecrow should have the chase-one with the mask on, and then one with the mask on and the worms coming out.

That would be cool!
Check out my podcast on Spotify! ---> https://open.spotify.com/show/6lVOYfi1X ... eVW8A&nd=1
Instagram @FilmakerMike
Fundays 2018!
May The Force Be With You! :freddy2:

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:41 am

JediMike1128 wrote:
Dbactor wrote:I also think Scarecrow should have the chase-one with the mask on, and then one with the mask on and the worms coming out.

That would be cool!

Tbh this is a really good idea
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

POPMichael

Postby POPMichael » Tue May 05, 2020 1:01 am

A little off topic but the Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman needs to have red lips. It looks incomplete. Funko should really consider making stickers that include lips (in varying positions and shades of colors) and other facial features so that when an oversight happens on their part..we can easily add a Funko styled sticker to complete it .

Shavedcrx

Postby Shavedcrx » Tue May 05, 2020 2:43 am

I love the dark knight. I will get any Funko related items released. That being said I hope they don’t put out too much, it’s going to be hard enough for me to get the proto for the 10” and the movie moment, let alone the 6-10 pops I’d love to see. Nurse joker is my one and only custom pop.

Chris
ISO: Kylo Ren and Wreck it Ralph Protos

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Tue May 05, 2020 3:41 am

Shavedcrx wrote:I love the dark knight. I will get any Funko related items released. That being said I hope they don’t put out too much, it’s going to be hard enough for me to get the proto for the 10” and the movie moment, let alone the 6-10 pops I’d love to see. Nurse joker is my one and only custom pop.

always love seeing your Joker collection! that custom Nurse Joker is rad. For me on the topic of Dark Knight pops, I'm still holding out hope one day they do the Batman Tumbler Pop! Ride
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue May 05, 2020 6:40 am

Shavedcrx wrote:I love the dark knight. I will get any Funko related items released. That being said I hope they don’t put out too much, it’s going to be hard enough for me to get the proto for the 10” and the movie moment, let alone the 6-10 pops I’d love to see. Nurse joker is my one and only custom pop.

That glow 2 pack is still one of the best ever!

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Tue May 05, 2020 7:31 am

Just give me Nurse Joker, Twoface, Scarecrow POP Ride w/ horse, and Nightmare Batman
These would be perfect to round out my Nolan Batman POPs
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue May 05, 2020 8:18 am

Battastic wrote:Just give me Nurse Joker, Twoface, Scarecrow POP Ride w/ horse, and Nightmare Batman
These would be perfect to round out my Nolan Batman POPs

I want that Nurse Joker too
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Shavedcrx

Postby Shavedcrx » Tue May 05, 2020 11:15 am

angrynate wrote:always love seeing your Joker collection! that custom Nurse Joker is rad. For me on the topic of Dark Knight pops, I'm still holding out hope one day they do the Batman Tumbler Pop! Ride

Thanks.
To not get carried away and ruin the line I’d be fine with

Tumbler would be sick.
A new Batman either in tumbler or stand alone
Nurse joker
Scarecrow
Two face
Joker with machine gun

Anything more than a small series I feel would diminish the line.
Chris
ISO: Kylo Ren and Wreck it Ralph Protos

engu001

Postby engu001 » Tue May 05, 2020 11:46 am

Those days are gone but you have some excellent ideas! :(

engu001

Postby engu001 » Tue May 05, 2020 11:47 am

Those days are gone but you have some excellent ideas! :(

Return to “Pop!”