DC Villains

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
supenman
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: DC Villains

Postby supenman » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:31 pm

nogimmick wrote:
supenman wrote:
nogimmick wrote:still waiting for the drowned...

**stares forlornly out the window in french**


Me too...the final one! I feel like it's been taking years to get these.



batman who laughs came out jan. 2019, so it has been years. TWO, mind you, but even then...


Has it really been that long? Damn. It needs to come out asap.
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 5 years trying, 5 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2021!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby nogimmick » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:07 pm

jan 19 laughs, roughly mar/april 19 dawnbreaker, summer 19 red death, winter 19/early 2020 merciless, mar/april 20 devastator, and murder machine came out in what...august?

man i just want to finish the set already.... i swear they love watching us squirm sometimes, but it's all in good fun y'know?
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

User avatar
supenman
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: DC Villains

Postby supenman » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:11 am

nogimmick wrote:jan 19 laughs, roughly mar/april 19 dawnbreaker, summer 19 red death, winter 19/early 2020 merciless, mar/april 20 devastator, and murder machine came out in what...august?

man i just want to finish the set already.... i swear they love watching us squirm sometimes, but it's all in good fun y'know?


It worries me because I'm still waiting on the metallic black ranger...the last ranger to be metallic. I think it's been almost 5 years since the last one came out lol
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 5 years trying, 5 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2021!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5591
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby Tusken » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:31 pm

What about King Robin to go with The Batman that laughs? :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5591
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:39 pm

jagpop wrote:Some great suggestions. I'd like to see Dr Hugo Strange


Now that is a very good idea and never seen a DR Hugo Strange before so it would be interesting. Now what kind of chase would they do for him jag pop. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
supenman
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: DC Villains

Postby supenman » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:05 pm

Tusken wrote:
jagpop wrote:Some great suggestions. I'd like to see Dr Hugo Strange


Now that is a very good idea and never seen a DR Hugo Strange before so it would be interesting. Now what kind of chase would they do for him jag pop. :freddy3:


I'd be down for a Hugo Strange one. Only thing I can think of for a chase is him having on gloves and holding chemical vials or something.
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 5 years trying, 5 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2021!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

User avatar
geekypeeples
Posts: 705
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 6:33 am
Location: New York City/Chicago
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby geekypeeples » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:52 pm

Batman who laughs 10inch
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!

Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5591
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby Tusken » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:00 am

geekypeeples wrote:Batman who laughs 10inch


Geekpeeples I think that would scare the crap out of me in the meeting of the night if I forgot it was there. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 2272
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:33 am

geekypeeples wrote:Batman who laughs 10inch


Now that would be awesome!!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImageImage Image

User avatar
supenman
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: DC Villains

Postby supenman » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:30 am

geekypeeples wrote:Batman who laughs 10inch


Would be cool if they made his Robin crows as well so that you can have smaller versions of those surrounding the larger Batman Who Laughs.
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 5 years trying, 5 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2021!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5591
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby Tusken » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:25 am

supenman wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:Batman who laughs 10inch


Would be cool if they made his Robin crows as well so that you can have smaller versions of those surrounding the larger Batman Who Laughs.


Now that would be cool if they could mix the Robins in at maybe 6-8 inches to be next to the Batman who laughs. Great ideas Funatics. Keep them coming. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5591
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby Tusken » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:21 pm

I think a Vandal Savage would be pretty epic to hit the Funko DC Villain world. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Nemesis989
Posts: 2688
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 5:51 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: DC Villains

Postby Nemesis989 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:58 pm

Tusken wrote:I think a Vandal Savage would be pretty epic to hit the Funko DC Villain world. :freddy3:


Ha, I never considered a Vandal Savage. That would be a good one
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 5127
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: DC Villains

Postby NCDS » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:21 am

Tusken wrote:I think a Vandal Savage would be pretty epic to hit the Funko DC Villain world. :freddy3:


There are several pop version I would love to see as Vandal Savage.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5591
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:37 pm

NCDS wrote:
Tusken wrote:I think a Vandal Savage would be pretty epic to hit the Funko DC Villain world. :freddy3:


There are several pop version I would love to see as Vandal Savage.


Since there are several version of him through time maybe they could do a line focus on those version with a flocked caveman chase? :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:17 am

A new Deathstroke w/ metallic chase
Lex Luthor in Suit w/ different suit chase
Cap. Cold w/ flocked chase
Black Hand w/ GITD chase
Nekron
New Reverse Flash w/ GITD chase
Atrocitus
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5194
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: DC Villains

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:44 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Cap. Cold w/ flocked chase


for a second i was wondering why in the world Cold would be flocked, now i'm hoping you mean his parka and not his body lol but as for a chase i'd love an all blue Superfriends version for the chase.

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:27 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Cap. Cold w/ flocked chase


for a second i was wondering why in the world Cold would be flocked, now i'm hoping you mean his parka and not his body lol but as for a chase i'd love an all blue Superfriends version for the chase.

Yea....I was referring to his clothing. lol lol lol
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 5127
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: DC Villains

Postby NCDS » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:55 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:A new Deathstroke w/ metallic chase
Lex Luthor in Suit w/ different suit chase
Cap. Cold w/ flocked chase
Black Hand w/ GITD chase
Nekron
New Reverse Flash w/ GITD chase
Atrocitus



No chases, lol. I vote 2 packs.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:31 am

NCDS wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:A new Deathstroke w/ metallic chase
Lex Luthor in Suit w/ different suit chase
Cap. Cold w/ flocked chase
Black Hand w/ GITD chase
Nekron
New Reverse Flash w/ GITD chase
Atrocitus



No chases, lol. I vote 2 packs.

That would be nice if there was a 2pk including a variant of that character.
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby nogimmick » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:49 am

court of owls member/talon 2-pack, hush, anarky, atrocitus with mini dex-starr, captain cold/heatwave 2-pack, YELLOW LANTERN SINESTRO (with GITD chase), 6 in. gorilla grodd in battle armor, 6 in. comic style non-potato doomsday, metallo, parasite, livewire, silver banshee, cheetah, lex in business suit holding kryponite chunk, trickster and abra kadabra.

and yes, vandal savage is a good add too.
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 9950
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: DC Villains

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:07 am

nogimmick wrote:court of owls member/talon 2-pack, hush, anarky, atrocitus with mini dex-starr, captain cold/heatwave 2-pack, YELLOW LANTERN SINESTRO (with GITD chase), 6 in. gorilla grodd in battle armor, 6 in. comic style non-potato doomsday, metallo, parasite, livewire, silver banshee, cheetah, lex in business suit holding kryponite chunk, trickster and abra kadabra.

and yes, vandal savage is a good add too.


a yellow sinestro has been one of my most wanted pops for a while...2021 might be the year! =D> =D>
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
supenman
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: DC Villains

Postby supenman » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:34 am

mongoose12 wrote:
nogimmick wrote:court of owls member/talon 2-pack, hush, anarky, atrocitus with mini dex-starr, captain cold/heatwave 2-pack, YELLOW LANTERN SINESTRO (with GITD chase), 6 in. gorilla grodd in battle armor, 6 in. comic style non-potato doomsday, metallo, parasite, livewire, silver banshee, cheetah, lex in business suit holding kryponite chunk, trickster and abra kadabra.

and yes, vandal savage is a good add too.


a yellow sinestro has been one of my most wanted pops for a while...2021 might be the year! =D> =D>


Same. I have to use the pint size hero one from the GL Legion of Collectors box in my display since they are taking their sweet time with the actual Sinestro pop.
SDCC - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish
Funko Fundays - Not yet! 5 years trying, 5 years failing. Fingers crossed for 2021!!
Pop Count - 143
https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 9950
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: DC Villains

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:20 pm

supenman wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
nogimmick wrote:court of owls member/talon 2-pack, hush, anarky, atrocitus with mini dex-starr, captain cold/heatwave 2-pack, YELLOW LANTERN SINESTRO (with GITD chase), 6 in. gorilla grodd in battle armor, 6 in. comic style non-potato doomsday, metallo, parasite, livewire, silver banshee, cheetah, lex in business suit holding kryponite chunk, trickster and abra kadabra.

and yes, vandal savage is a good add too.


a yellow sinestro has been one of my most wanted pops for a while...2021 might be the year! =D> =D>


Same. I have to use the pint size hero one from the GL Legion of Collectors box in my display since they are taking their sweet time with the actual Sinestro pop.


perhaps the green lantern corps show coming to hbo max will bring us good fortune with a bountiful pop lineup :D
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby nogimmick » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:08 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
supenman wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
a yellow sinestro has been one of my most wanted pops for a while...2021 might be the year! =D> =D>


Same. I have to use the pint size hero one from the GL Legion of Collectors box in my display since they are taking their sweet time with the actual Sinestro pop.


perhaps the green lantern corps show coming to hbo max will bring us good fortune with a bountiful pop lineup :D



seeing as they didn't bother for titans or stargirl, i have basically zero hope for this. it's a nice thought though, and i'd LOOOOVE to add jessica cruz and simon baz to my lantern shelf.
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

User avatar
AJLeegion
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:30 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: DC Villains

Postby AJLeegion » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:22 am

Would love a running Reverse Flash with red lightning streaks behind him similar to the recent Flash pops.

A new Sinestro is sorely needed, preferably yellow lantern, have him floating too.

Would also like to see more Deathstroke, we got Red Hood recently so I'd love a solo pop design of Deathstroke from that Red Hood vs Deathstroke pop moment.
Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5591
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby Tusken » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:33 pm

AJLeegion wrote:Would love a running Reverse Flash with red lightning streaks behind him similar to the recent Flash pops.

A new Sinestro is sorely needed, preferably yellow lantern, have him floating too.

Would also like to see more Deathstroke, we got Red Hood recently so I'd love a solo pop design of Deathstroke from that Red Hood vs Deathstroke pop moment.


I like the way you are thinking. I know some of the Flash rogues need some love. I would love to see a Death Flash with some red streaks. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 5127
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: DC Villains

Postby NCDS » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:34 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
NCDS wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:A new Deathstroke w/ metallic chase
Lex Luthor in Suit w/ different suit chase
Cap. Cold w/ flocked chase
Black Hand w/ GITD chase
Nekron
New Reverse Flash w/ GITD chase
Atrocitus



No chases, lol. I vote 2 packs.

That would be nice if there was a 2pk including a variant of that character.



I like it! less crying on my side from missing the Chase
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

Image

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 2272
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:32 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:A new Deathstroke w/ metallic chase
Lex Luthor in Suit w/ different suit chase
Cap. Cold w/ flocked chase
Black Hand w/ GITD chase
Nekron
New Reverse Flash w/ GITD chase
Atrocitus


So many awesome idea's! A new reverse flash w/ GITD Chase would be super awesome!!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImageImage Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2590
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:38 pm

SpaceDude wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:New Reverse Flash w/ GITD chase


So many awesome idea's! A new reverse flash w/ GITD Chase would be super awesome!!

With the amount of Flashes that have been released...im shocked a new one hasn't been released.
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 2272
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby SpaceDude » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:04 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:New Reverse Flash w/ GITD chase


So many awesome idea's! A new reverse flash w/ GITD Chase would be super awesome!!

With the amount of Flashes that have been released...im shocked a new one hasn't been released.


I am sure if we stay patient we will see one soon!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImageImage Image

digithor
Posts: 7191
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: DC Villains

Postby digithor » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:35 am

Maybe even more so once the series come back on.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5591
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby Tusken » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:34 am

I'm shocked that we haven't gotten any villains from other heroes like The Flash Rogues or GL's and some of the Titan villains. :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby nogimmick » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:35 am

eagerly looking forward to seeing what day 9 of FF brings. WILL THEY RELEASE THE DROWNED ALREADY??? ....please? i have a spot reserved for her on my shelf already...
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6905
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:50 am

Need more Deathstroke!

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5591
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby Tusken » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:25 pm

Wonder what DC Funko things they will announce tomorrow for the Toy Fair...will we get some villains? :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby nogimmick » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:43 pm

Tusken wrote:Wonder what DC Funko things they will announce tomorrow for the Toy Fair...will we get some villains? :freddy3:



DC is day 9, we have to wait til next week to see anything. and honestly i'm coming up with a complete blank as to what we could get. the drowned feels more like a specialty/exclusive piece, and outside of heroes and villains we've named to death on this thread i can't think of anything "obvious". maybe something for the snyder cut? maybe debuting the suicide squad pops? maybe another funkoverse game or some sodas?

anyone have any guesses?
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 5194
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: DC Villains

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:06 am

nogimmick wrote:
anyone have any guesses?


the pessimist in me says it'll be all movie and CW stuff.

digithor
Posts: 7191
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: DC Villains

Postby digithor » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:19 am

All the way to the end until we see these.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

nogimmick
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:26 am
Location: south haven MI
Contact:

Re: DC Villains

Postby nogimmick » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:10 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:A new Deathstroke w/ metallic chase
Lex Luthor in Suit w/ different suit chase
Cap. Cold w/ flocked chase
Black Hand w/ GITD chase
Nekron
New Reverse Flash w/ GITD chase
Atrocitus



2 of these are coming to hot topic next month----there's a new deathstroke holding 2 swords and a BLACK HAND coming. if i didn't already have the metallic OG deathstroke i'd get this one in a heartbeat but i simply don't have room for double-characters. i'm DEFINITELY going to clear a spot for black hand though.

sorry musclehead, no chases on these...
indigo tribe, nok :freddy2:


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]