Harry Potter Wish-List

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Katers

Re: Harry Potter Wish-List

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:41 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:That Black eyed Buckbeak went live about 3 hours ago. It was gone quick.

](*,) Nuts! I was really hoping to snag one of him. Well, just not meant to me, I guess! Hope people in here got lucky!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:43 am

Funal Funktasy wrote:
popsim089 wrote:
BattleExile wrote:I would like a set of the four house mascots, maybe sitting on a plinth with the Hogwarts Crest on it. Of course Ravenclaw would have to be an eagle not a bloody raven. You could have a colour and stone variant.

That's a good one. I was thinking the fat lady, movie moment of Harry, Hermione and Sirius riding Buckbeak, or a scene from the attack on the Weasley burrow with Bellatrix.... so endless, but I would like some new characters like Arthur and Molly Weasley, Professor Slughorn etc

With a chase of him as an armchair!

That would be amazing!
Image ImageImage Image

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:17 pm

Avengers74 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:I happened to be on FB when the link was posted, so I ordered one for a friend who works night shift and has literally every HP pop. Although, I'm not really into HP I'm still wondering if there were really only 3000 made?! It seems like it was available for preorder for about 10-15 mins and that seems a bit strange for a 3000 run.

It did but I think the news was leaking slow cause people that got the notification were eating them up. They were $10. I know someone who bought 20.

So sad that people are like that. This was one I really wanted as my Pop collection is all Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts. I guess I will have to see if I can trade or maybe luck out and find a random restock.

I agree, that is incredibly sad and to be honest just darn right crappy in my opinion. Why...20?! I guess I should have picked up a few more to help out others. I honestly don't care that it's "limited 3,000" (if that's even true) or if it ends up being worth $500, I picked up one for my friend and will be charging exactly what i paid. I hate that this is what Funko collecting has become. Yeah, let's try and take as much inventory as possible to sell/trade is not how I operate and it sucks that this is the way things are now.

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:54 am

Boymom4 wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
It did but I think the news was leaking slow cause people that got the notification were eating them up. They were $10. I know someone who bought 20.

So sad that people are like that. This was one I really wanted as my Pop collection is all Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts. I guess I will have to see if I can trade or maybe luck out and find a random restock.

I agree, that is incredibly sad and to be honest just darn right crappy in my opinion. Why...20?! I guess I should have picked up a few more to help out others. I honestly don't care that it's "limited 3,000" (if that's even true) or if it ends up being worth $500, I picked up one for my friend and will be charging exactly what i paid. I hate that this is what Funko collecting has become. Yeah, let's try and take as much inventory as possible to sell/trade is not how I operate and it sucks that this is the way things are now.

Yeah that’s the way how things are now. I can’t count how many times I’ve miss out because of people with bots eating up all the stock.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Return to “Pop!”