Harry Potter Wish-List

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
TheStephil

Re: Harry Potter Wish-List

Postby TheStephil » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:53 pm

Angelina wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Angelina wrote:
I’ve thought that too because Universal would make a killing with park exclusives. Plus, didn’t Mike Becker use to have a store on city walk? Maybe they just need to bring that back. Lol!

I didn’t recall him having a store there. I know he had a partnership with Sparky’s store in city walk and had the first few Fundays there. The store is still there but only sells sweets and mini donuts. No collectibles, unfortunately. Still a great site to visit for any funko enthusiast.

Sparky’s!! Yes, that’s what I was thinking of.

It’s really cool to check out but sadly no collectibles.
Universal LA and City Walk were pretty disappointing with Funko products in general. They hardly had any and they were overpriced. I expect overpriced but the quantity was low Disneyland and Downtown Disney had sooo many more excluding the park exclusives.
Hi, I’m Steph.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:15 pm

I would love to see a Pop ride of the Knight Bus. I think that would look so cute!

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:33 pm

TheStephil wrote:
Angelina wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
I didn’t recall him having a store there. I know he had a partnership with Sparky’s store in city walk and had the first few Fundays there. The store is still there but only sells sweets and mini donuts. No collectibles, unfortunately. Still a great site to visit for any funko enthusiast.

Universal LA and City Walk were pretty disappointing with Funko products in general. They hardly had any and they were overpriced. I expect overpriced but the quantity was low Disneyland and Downtown Disney had sooo many more excluding the park exclusives.

IF the got Universal Studio Exclusives i can for sure see a rise in season passes.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:54 am

dexiesmom wrote:I would love to see a Pop ride of the Knight Bus. I think that would look so cute!

That would be cool! I hope they do some pop rides soon, there are a lot of options.
I'd also like a Hagrid on the motorbike.
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:55 am

blue85butterfly wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Angelina wrote:

IF the got Universal Studio Exclusives i can for sure see a rise in season passes.

Definitely! I'd get a season pass and I'm a 7 hour drive away.
Hi, I’m Steph.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:53 pm

TheStephil wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I would love to see a Pop ride of the Knight Bus. I think that would look so cute!

That would be cool! I hope they do some pop rides soon, there are a lot of options.

Hagrid on his bike would be awesome too!

Angelina

Postby Angelina » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:20 pm

TheStephil wrote:
blue85butterfly wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

I used to have an annual pass but unlike Disney, they never added anything new so I gave it up. I love Hogsmeade but that wasn’t enough to keep me going. Plus, the 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive sucked! But if they added park exclusives, I would definitely get an annual pass again.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

Angelina

Postby Angelina » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:25 pm

TheStephil wrote:
Angelina wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

That’s such a bummer! I wonder what the real reason why Universal isn’t more up to date with Pop’s? Like you said, it could be because of the contract they have with Disney but that seems too easy.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:38 pm

Angelina wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
blue85butterfly wrote:

I used to have an annual pass but unlike Disney, they never added anything new so I gave it up. I love Hogsmeade but that wasn’t enough to keep me going. Plus, the 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive sucked! But if they added park exclusives, I would definitely get an annual pass again.

They don't seem to update much. I know LA added the Jurassic World renovation and Orlando recently added the Hagrid coaster but it's not too frequent. I'd be more likely to go to Universal all the time if I lived near Orlando instead of the LA one.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:40 pm

The knight bus would be an awesome pop ride.

ppfrnndz

Postby ppfrnndz » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:40 pm

Funko_boy13 wrote:The knight bus would be an awesome pop ride.

This would be nice. :compress:
I ❤️ Movies / Wedding Photographer / I Shoot Weddings / Beer Person / Congee Lover / Toy Collector / PS4 Enthusiast / Potterhead / NBA Fan

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:00 pm

I am hoping for some more exclusives this round.
-Dragons!!
-Merpereon
-Hagrid in Yule ball outfit
-Viktor with shark head
-Sirius Black in the Fireplace
Hi, I’m Steph.

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:50 am

dexiesmom wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Hagrid on his (or Sirius’ if you prefer) motorbike would be awesome. I just hope they don’t decide to make it a Universal Florida exclusive. That would make it such a pain to get.
Image Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:22 pm

Vertigo813 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Hagrid on his (or Sirius’ if you prefer) motorbike would be awesome. I just hope they don’t decide to make it a Universal Florida exclusive. That would make it such a pain to get.

Thank you for pointing out it’s Sirius’ bike. Cause it is.
I actually hope it’s a universal exclusive. Not necessarily Florida specific, that seems silly for Universal to do at this stage.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:19 am

TheStephil wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Hagrid on his bike would be awesome too!

I actually hope it’s a universal exclusive. Not necessarily Florida specific, that seems silly for Universal to do at this stage.

Universal is getting their first exclusive so you never know, it could happen.
Image Image

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:26 am

Vertigo813 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:Hagrid on his (or Sirius’ if you prefer) motorbike would be awesome. I just hope they don’t decide to make it a Universal Florida exclusive. That would make it such a pain to get.

We shall see
Hi, I’m Steph.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:31 am

Vertigo813 wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:Hagrid on his (or Sirius’ if you prefer) motorbike would be awesome. I just hope they don’t decide to make it a Universal Florida exclusive. That would make it such a pain to get.

With how many different people get exclusives now it doesn't surprise me anymore who gets an exclusive

Funal Funktasy

Postby Funal Funktasy » Sat May 23, 2020 6:06 pm

Excited that they’re releasing Flitwick, Sprout & Hooch soon! Not very excited about yet more Harry/Ron/Hermione pops.
Collecting since: Dec 2018
Main series: Harry Potter, Disney, MCU, LOTR, Movies
Looking to start collecting when I win the lottery: Pulp Fiction, Stan Lee MCU appearances, Haunted Mansion, The Hobbit.

Funko collection: Around 700; mostly Pops!

ISO: HP creatures 3 pack, GITD Balrog, Stonekeeper (MCU),

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:50 pm

Funal Funktasy wrote:Excited that they’re releasing Flitwick, Sprout & Hooch soon! Not very excited about yet more Harry/Ron/Hermione pops.

I had not heard anything about any new releases beyond all the Funkoween announcements. Would definitely love to get Professor Flitwick, Professor Sprout and Madame Hooch. Those are on my wish list of must have Harry Potter characters. Also waiting on Mr. & Mrs. Weasley, dying to have Funko make those.

Funal Funktasy

Postby Funal Funktasy » Mon May 25, 2020 3:52 pm

Avengers74 wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:Excited that they’re releasing Flitwick, Sprout & Hooch soon! Not very excited about yet more Harry/Ron/Hermione pops.

I had not heard anything about any new releases beyond all the Funkoween announcements. Would definitely love to get Professor Flitwick, Professor Sprout and Madame Hooch. Those are on my wish list of must have Harry Potter characters. Also waiting on Mr. & Mrs. Weasley, dying to have Funko make those.

No official announcement yet, but that’s what I’ve heard on the grapevine.

The Weasleys (Mr., Mrs. Bill and Percy) are absolutely at the top of my list as well. Other highly-desired targets: Oliver Wood, Griphook, Kreacher, Cornelius Fudge, Crabbe & Goyle and Xenophilius Lovegood. I mean, I get that HRH are the ‘big three’ and everything revolves around them, but I’m honestly bored of their never-ending variants when there is such a rich diversity of significant characters still unmade.
Looking to start collecting when I win the lottery: Pulp Fiction, Stan Lee MCU appearances, Haunted Mansion, The Hobbit.

Nis_chac

Postby Nis_chac » Mon May 25, 2020 9:35 pm

Love flitwik!!
Violin is life :-({|=
Heading to NYCC 2022- Friday badge!
https://www.instagram.com/phunko_fotography
ImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Mon May 25, 2020 11:00 pm

Nis_chac wrote:Love flitwik!!

Agreed
Hi, I’m Steph.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 26, 2020 1:35 am

TheStephil wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:
blue85butterfly wrote:we need a four pack of the founders of hogwarts.

I totally would buy that! Lately at Universal Orlando they have set up carts at both parks and Citywalk that are Funko carts. They could totally make it a theme park Exclusive and sell it there. Disney get Park Exclusives so why not Universal!

I'd love some park exclusives. It'd be difficult to obtain and I'm a 8 hour drive from LA but it'd be worth it.

If it gets to that point ever, you have friends that will make sure you get the exclusives! Unless you just need an excuse to come down to LA, which we are happy to give you! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 26, 2020 1:57 am

Avengers74 wrote:

I missed that announcement too! Very exciting to hear though! Mr. and Mrs. Weasley are my biggest wants at the moment of the pops that I can't believe haven't been made yet. At this point I don't really need any more Harry, Ron or Hermione, but if they start / keep giving us new molds of characters they haven't made, I'm going to have to go right back to buying everything! lol
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue May 26, 2020 12:26 pm

More Potter rides!

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Tue May 26, 2020 2:44 pm

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:
I totally would buy that! Lately at Universal Orlando they have set up carts at both parks and Citywalk that are Funko carts. They could totally make it a theme park Exclusive and sell it there. Disney get Park Exclusives so why not Universal!

I'd love some park exclusives. It'd be difficult to obtain and I'm a 8 hour drive from LA but it'd be worth it.

If it gets to that point ever, you have friends that will make sure you get the exclusives! Unless you just need an excuse to come down to LA, which we are happy to give you! lol

Maybe I just want an excuse to go to Universal lol
You are sweet, it's great having collector friends that are willing to lend a hand.
Hi, I’m Steph.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 27, 2020 2:02 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

You are sweet, it's great having collector friends that are willing to lend a hand.

Heck, I'll meet you there! Collector friends, exclusive pops and butterbeer! What more do I need in life??? :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Funal Funktasy

Postby Funal Funktasy » Wed May 27, 2020 4:42 pm

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

Heck, I'll meet you there! Collector friends, exclusive pops and butterbeer! What more do I need in life??? :cheers:

Cocaine, Netflix and greyhounds?

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 28, 2020 1:29 am

Funal Funktasy wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

:eek: Well...netflix at least! Maybe the greyhounds....? But I think I'll stick to butterbeer for my party!
Image ImageImage Image

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Thu May 28, 2020 2:18 am

Funal Funktasy wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

I'm all in for the greyhounds!

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu May 28, 2020 9:51 am

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

Sounds perfect!
We can go hunt at Walmart afterwards just for the heck of it.
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu May 28, 2020 9:52 am

Katers wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
Katers wrote:

:eek: Well...netflix at least! Maybe the greyhounds....? But I think I'll stick to butterbeer for my party!

Netflix isn't needed when you are out with friends. Butter beer is hard enough for me lol
Hi, I’m Steph.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Thu May 28, 2020 10:39 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:

Netflix isn't needed when you are out with friends. Butter beer is hard enough for me lol

I hope we all return to some form of normalcy and this virus gets out of all our lives! I look forward to my weekly forays back home to check out my collection :(
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Funal Funktasy

Postby Funal Funktasy » Thu May 28, 2020 1:19 pm

Greymom wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:
Katers wrote:

Everyone needs a greyhound! :grommit:

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri May 29, 2020 1:13 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Sounds perfect!

That sounds wonderful! And I'm sure my local friends would be glad to have a break, and kick me off to go hang out with someone else! Though if butterbeer is being offered, they might crash the first part of the party!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri May 29, 2020 1:16 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:

I can't switch over to netflix until my DVR is cleared out - which is getting CLOSER AND CLOSER!

Looks like the next round of HP is starting to appear out and about, saw an IG with the next Dumbledore! And invisibility cloak Harry should be arriving tomorrow - yay! Looking forward to some new and creative HP molds!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri May 29, 2020 1:18 am

KidMarvel wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

I hope we all return to some form of normalcy and this virus gets out of all our lives! I look forward to my weekly forays back home to check out my collection :(

Well said! I miss my 'questing', as I call it!

Though, the last time I hit up WM for normal stuff, my store's Funko section seemed a bit cleared out. Maybe it's gearing up for lots of new stock - sure hope so! Give me new HP please!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri May 29, 2020 1:19 am

Funal Funktasy wrote:
Greymom wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:

Spoiler: show

What an adorable reindeer!
Image ImageImage Image

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Fri May 29, 2020 1:53 am

Funal Funktasy wrote:
Greymom wrote:
Funal Funktasy wrote:

Such a sweet face!

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Fri May 29, 2020 11:29 am

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:

Sounds perfect!

That sounds wonderful! And I'm sure my local friends would be glad to have a break, and kick me off to go hang out with someone else! Though if butterbeer is being offered, they might crash the first part of the party!

In all seriousness, when life gets back to normal we are having a weekend hang out! I would totally take some time off to go down there and see all the places you hunt. Plus.... butterbeer. Yum yum yum
Hi, I’m Steph.

Return to “Pop!”