New Toy Story Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Tusken » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:45 am

Wonder if we will ever get Sid to join the line? :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

royboy82
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:40 pm

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby royboy82 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:20 am

The flocked bullseye is awesome. Hope I am able to get one.

rexflexall
Posts: 1400
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby rexflexall » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:39 am

Bring me John Wick! LOL

User avatar
Mario Wario
Posts: 1035
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:23 pm
Location: Crazy-Town Banana-Pants!
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Mario Wario » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:39 am

NCDS wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Then they show you the video of the divorce court where they split them up and forbid you to marry as a condition of the loan.

If so, you do ‘Baby Driver’ and drive away with the stolen money. :D


I think I prefer Oldman and a Gun style.
I’m cool with that!
:freddy1:

User avatar
theoneupper02
Posts: 655
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:32 am

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby theoneupper02 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:26 pm

These new pops look great and can't wait for the new movie!
Bobby

ISO: High end GOT and DBZ

Image Image Image

User avatar
volsspongebob
Posts: 754
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby volsspongebob » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Tusken wrote:Wonder if we will ever get Sid to join the line? :freddy3:


Good thought. I would love a Sid. We all had a Sid in our lives growing up.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

Image

User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby dmitch86 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:13 pm

volsspongebob wrote:
Tusken wrote:Wonder if we will ever get Sid to join the line? :freddy3:


Good thought. I would love a Sid. We all had a Sid in our lives growing up.


Sid with a rocket would be so cool
I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1768
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby dexiesmom » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:39 pm

They are all super cute! I love that flocked Bullseye is a Funko Shop exclusive and regular Bullseye is a common so everyone can easily get at least one. I also love tea party Buzz.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Tusken » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:07 am

dmitch86 wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:
Tusken wrote:Wonder if we will ever get Sid to join the line? :freddy3:


Good thought. I would love a Sid. We all had a Sid in our lives growing up.


Sid with a rocket would be so cool


Vote Sid to join the line.....Sid,Sid! :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:34 am

dexiesmom wrote:They are all super cute! I love that flocked Bullseye is a Funko Shop exclusive and regular Bullseye is a common so everyone can easily get at least one. I also love tea party Buzz.



They should have made bullseye a 6 inch haha bigger than woody but smaller than rex (10inch)
I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Kaljor
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:06 am
Location: Krypton

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Kaljor » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:55 am

volsspongebob wrote:
Tusken wrote:Wonder if we will ever get Sid to join the line? :freddy3:


Good thought. I would love a Sid. We all had a Sid in our lives growing up.


I didn't have a Sid growing up... wait.... does that make me Sid?
My Name is Ernie

Image

Popsonpopsonpops_
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Popsonpopsonpops_ » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:06 am

Kaljor wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:
Tusken wrote:Wonder if we will ever get Sid to join the line? :freddy3:


Good thought. I would love a Sid. We all had a Sid in our lives growing up.


I didn't have a Sid growing up... wait.... does that make me Sid?


Hmmm might be the case :-k

Popsonpopsonpops_
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Popsonpopsonpops_ » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:07 am

dmitch86 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:They are all super cute! I love that flocked Bullseye is a Funko Shop exclusive and regular Bullseye is a common so everyone can easily get at least one. I also love tea party Buzz.



They should have made bullseye a 6 inch haha bigger than woody but smaller than rex (10inch)


That would be awesome! I’m surprised they didn’t make a woody riding bullseye! Or woody and Jessie riding bullseye. Would be a sick pop ride :freddy2:

User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:09 am

Popsonpopsonpops_ wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:They are all super cute! I love that flocked Bullseye is a Funko Shop exclusive and regular Bullseye is a common so everyone can easily get at least one. I also love tea party Buzz.



They should have made bullseye a 6 inch haha bigger than woody but smaller than rex (10inch)


That would be awesome! I’m surprised they didn’t make a woody riding bullseye! Or woody and Jessie riding bullseye. Would be a sick pop ride :freddy2:



I could see an exclusive of woody and bullseye coming out eventually
I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
dubbelaar
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:46 pm
Location: edmonds .WA

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby dubbelaar » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:14 am

I want the Wheezy pop and the Alien keychain

Popsonpopsonpops_
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Popsonpopsonpops_ » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:14 am

dmitch86 wrote:
Popsonpopsonpops_ wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

They should have made bullseye a 6 inch haha bigger than woody but smaller than rex (10inch)


That would be awesome! I’m surprised they didn’t make a woody riding bullseye! Or woody and Jessie riding bullseye. Would be a sick pop ride :freddy2:



I could see an exclusive of woody and bullseye coming out eventually


Perhaps for sdcc ? I’d be all over that \:D/

rexflexall
Posts: 1400
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:32 am

Wait, where's John Wick? LOL

User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:38 am

rexflexall wrote:Wait, where's John Wick? LOL


Yes! This does need to happen.
I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
booboo79
Posts: 831
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby booboo79 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:11 am

emoagogo wrote:Dreams do come true!!
Image
Image


Guess this means you’re going to have to add more piXar protos to that long list of yours :)
Hi, I'm Charlie!
Instagram: @CharlieRestreps
Collection: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... 819WEZFWW/


Image

Image

User avatar
emoagogo
Posts: 1404
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 2:16 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby emoagogo » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:43 pm

booboo79 wrote:
emoagogo wrote:Dreams do come true!!
Image
Image


Guess this means you’re going to have to add more piXar protos to that long list of yours :)

Ones I’ll probably never get too :(
Image
Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

Pop_A_Razzi
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:04 am
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Pop_A_Razzi » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:12 pm

these are the cutest i still cant get over these
INSTAGRAM: @Pop.A.Razzi
Image

User avatar
Xeverus86
Posts: 1271
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:36 am
Location: Riverside, California

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Xeverus86 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:19 pm

royboy82 wrote:The flocked bullseye is awesome. Hope I am able to get one.

same here good luck :D
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE

OriginalDuffy
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:09 am
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby OriginalDuffy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:40 pm

That bullseye!

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1768
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:41 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
Popsonpopsonpops_ wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

They should have made bullseye a 6 inch haha bigger than woody but smaller than rex (10inch)


That would be awesome! I’m surprised they didn’t make a woody riding bullseye! Or woody and Jessie riding bullseye. Would be a sick pop ride :freddy2:



I could see an exclusive of woody and bullseye coming out eventually

I could see a pop ride with bullseye eventually too. Maybe a future parks exclusive since they have toy story land?
Image ImageImage

Popsonpopsonpops_
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Popsonpopsonpops_ » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:17 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
Popsonpopsonpops_ wrote:
That would be awesome! I’m surprised they didn’t make a woody riding bullseye! Or woody and Jessie riding bullseye. Would be a sick pop ride :freddy2:



I could see an exclusive of woody and bullseye coming out eventually

I could see a pop ride with bullseye eventually too. Maybe a future parks exclusive since they have toy story land?


Whether is a Disney parks Exclusive , a funko shop Exclusive or a con Exclusive, I’m so ready for it!

Popsonpopsonpops_
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Popsonpopsonpops_ » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:18 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
Popsonpopsonpops_ wrote:
That would be awesome! I’m surprised they didn’t make a woody riding bullseye! Or woody and Jessie riding bullseye. Would be a sick pop ride :freddy2:



I could see an exclusive of woody and bullseye coming out eventually

I could see a pop ride with bullseye eventually too. Maybe a future parks exclusive since they have toy story land?


Whether is a Disney parks Exclusive , a funko shop Exclusive or a con Exclusive, I’m so ready for it!

User avatar
Joesandwich123
Posts: 813
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:41 am
Location: San Diego

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Joesandwich123 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:58 pm

I heard rumors of that 10inch Rex.

Would be a must have if true.
I love Earthbound :D

...
...

Not sure what else to put here

User avatar
volsspongebob
Posts: 754
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby volsspongebob » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:12 pm

Joesandwich123 wrote:I heard rumors of that 10inch Rex.

Would be a must have if true.


No!! No more room for 10" Pops!! He says as he goes to buy Rex.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

Image

User avatar
Joesandwich123
Posts: 813
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:41 am
Location: San Diego

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Joesandwich123 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:57 am

volsspongebob wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:I heard rumors of that 10inch Rex.

Would be a must have if true.


No!! No more room for 10" Pops!! He says as he goes to buy Rex.


There's always more room for 10" Pops lol
I love Earthbound :D

...
...

Not sure what else to put here

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Tusken » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:01 am

What about a claw machine with the aliens in it? :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1768
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby dexiesmom » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:45 pm

Tusken wrote:What about a claw machine with the aliens in it? :freddy3:

I would DIE [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
Image ImageImage

Funko_Phan26
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:06 pm

This is such a good wave. Love the R.C. Ride, flocked bullseye, and of course the Mrs. Nesbitt!
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos other than https://www.instagram.com/p/BrGhtQQnVYq/

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Tusken » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:48 am

Funko_Phan26 wrote:This is such a good wave. Love the R.C. Ride, flocked bullseye, and of course the Mrs. Nesbitt!


Wonder what else they have instore for the Toy Store line? Maybe a real slinky dog? :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby dmitch86 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:16 pm

Tusken wrote:
Funko_Phan26 wrote:This is such a good wave. Love the R.C. Ride, flocked bullseye, and of course the Mrs. Nesbitt!


Wonder what else they have instore for the Toy Store line? Maybe a real slinky dog? :freddy3:


Id love a slinky dog... make it a long pop though like catdog was.
I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Tusken » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:12 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
Tusken wrote:
Funko_Phan26 wrote:This is such a good wave. Love the R.C. Ride, flocked bullseye, and of course the Mrs. Nesbitt!


Wonder what else they have instore for the Toy Store line? Maybe a real slinky dog? :freddy3:


Id love a slinky dog... make it a long pop though like catdog was.


Yes. I was really hoping for the RC to remote control. Still wondering why Buzz can't light up. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby dmitch86 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:47 pm

Tusken wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
Tusken wrote:
Wonder what else they have instore for the Toy Store line? Maybe a real slinky dog? :freddy3:


Id love a slinky dog... make it a long pop though like catdog was.


Yes. I was really hoping for the RC to remote control. Still wondering why Buzz can't light up. :freddy3:


Light up buzz would be pretty awesome
I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage

Funko_Phan26
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:20 pm

Tusken wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
Tusken wrote:
Wonder what else they have instore for the Toy Store line? Maybe a real slinky dog? :freddy3:


Id love a slinky dog... make it a long pop though like catdog was.


Yes. I was really hoping for the RC to remote control. Still wondering why Buzz can't light up. :freddy3:



A light up buzz would make so much sense!
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos other than https://www.instagram.com/p/BrGhtQQnVYq/

User avatar
dmitch86
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby dmitch86 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:06 pm

Funko_Phan26 wrote:
Tusken wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
Id love a slinky dog... make it a long pop though like catdog was.


Yes. I was really hoping for the RC to remote control. Still wondering why Buzz can't light up. :freddy3:



A light up buzz would make so much sense!


First pop with lasers? :D
I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby Tusken » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:37 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
Funko_Phan26 wrote:
Tusken wrote:
Yes. I was really hoping for the RC to remote control. Still wondering why Buzz can't light up. :freddy3:



A light up buzz would make so much sense!


First pop with lasers? :D


Light up lasers in his arms like in the movie. He would sell very fast. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
volsspongebob
Posts: 754
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: New Toy Story Pops!

Postby volsspongebob » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:02 am

I am starting to hate the fact that I know the Funko Shop has Flocked Bullseye because I get my hopes up every time there is an announcement for the day's release only to be disappointed.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bushmaster51, Casto21, hallowken78, Hauckbuster007, Majestic-12 [Bot], Remix