New Game of Thrones Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Vertigo813

Re: New Game of Thrones Pops

Postby Vertigo813 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:20 pm

Looks like the GITD night king is going up on the HBO shop on Wednesday. It’s going to be tough to get. Of course they are doing bundles again. I haven’t had luck with the previous HBO releases, here’s hoping this time is different.
Image Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:09 am

I’m trying for the night king for sure.

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:35 am

Hoping luck is on my side getting that Night King. I need one after missing out on both the Metallic Throne and Metallic AT&T versions.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:37 am

:bounce:
Vertigo813 wrote:Looks like the GITD night king is going up on the HBO shop on Wednesday. It’s going to be tough to get. Of course they are doing bundles again. I haven’t had luck with the previous HBO releases, here’s hoping this time is different.

Due to the fact that this is already available internationally i don't think it will be that hard to get. When they are available widespread they tend not to be difficult.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:22 am

PopPChulo wrote::bounce:
Vertigo813 wrote:Looks like the GITD night king is going up on the HBO shop on Wednesday. It’s going to be tough to get. Of course they are doing bundles again. I haven’t had luck with the previous HBO releases, here’s hoping this time is different.

Due to the fact that this is already available internationally i don't think it will be that hard to get. When they are available widespread they tend not to be difficult.

I am definitely hoping that’s the case. I have missed out on all the previous HBO drops so it’d be nice to be successful on one.
Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:11 pm

Vertigo813 wrote:

I am definitely hoping that’s the case. I have missed out on all the previous HBO drops so it’d be nice to be successful on one.

As long as your there when it drops it should be good to go
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:00 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:

I just hope Shopify is working this time. For the HBO night king on throne the shipping rates would not load and by the time it started working everything was sold out for me.
Image Image

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:16 pm

Seems that the more expensive bundle is easier to get versus just the pop itself... something to consider if you want to have better luck with the release
- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector
Funko funatic Rookie of the Year nominee 2019

ImageImage

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:40 pm

MrSmileyFace wrote:

Seems that the more expensive bundle is easier to get versus just the pop itself... something to consider if you want to have better luck with the release

Thanks for the tip. I tried for the hat bundle last time so that be where I went wrong. I am not sure which will be the most expensive bundle this time but I’ll keep an eye out and go for that.
Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:45 am

Vertigo813 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:I am definitely hoping that’s the case. I have missed out on all the previous HBO drops so it’d be nice to be successful on one.

I just hope Shopify is working this time. For the HBO night king on throne the shipping rates would not load and by the time it started working everything was sold out for me.

On the throne was kind of crazy. I had to wrestle with the site for quite a while.
PopPChulo

r2d2

Postby r2d2 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:05 pm

GITD Night King checked. Now to wait for the rest.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:40 pm

I can’t believe how easy it was to get him today. Nothing like my last checkout experience on the hbo shop. Now I’ll just wait till November for it to arrive.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:19 pm

lavery01 wrote:I can’t believe how easy it was to get him today. Nothing like my last checkout experience on the hbo shop. Now I’ll just wait till November for it to arrive.

Yes, the long wait now.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

jenjen

Postby jenjen » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:40 pm

I wonder how many more will we see?

PopGoesTheBosun

Postby PopGoesTheBosun » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:35 pm

I heard a rumour somewhere about an updated Brienne in (for the sake of avoiding mild spoiler) different armour.
How can I find out
a) if it’s true?
b) where & when to get one?

Brienne is my favourite character in GoT - has been since I first encountered her in the books - and I’d definitely get another version of her.

If I ever get rich I might get myself the Hot Topic one too - but that’s somewhat ( :roflmao: ) unlikely.
Fabulous Fictional Feminist Funko Pops!

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:39 pm

I wonder if we will get an Exclusive for SDCC
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

ripresa

Postby ripresa » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:14 pm

ACK! SO COOL!

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:54 am

I'd say it's still possible for sdcc this year.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

JuzUK79

Postby JuzUK79 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:55 am

Tormund approves of this rumour!

r2d2

Postby r2d2 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:22 am

I think we will get a GoT wave today (SDCC reveals).

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:48 am

r2d2 wrote:I think we will get a GoT wave today (SDCC reveals).

Even thought we have a bunch of pops coming I would still like an SDCC pop or two.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:00 am

hailmary25 wrote:

Even thought we have a bunch of pops coming I would still like an SDCC pop or two.

I think we all have been waiting for funko to hit us with a game of thrones wave. I cant wait to see what they choose for the con exclusive of the final season. Im hoping for the hound
PopPChulo

MrTico

Postby MrTico » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:47 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

I think we all have been waiting for funko to hit us with a game of thrones wave. I cant wait to see what they choose for the con exclusive of the final season. Im hoping for the hound

A new Hound would definitely be appreciated, to update the look and for the sake of everyone who missed him the first time. I'm just glad Theon is finally happening.
https://www.instagram.com/notcrudematter/
My Instagram account is named after Yoda’s line from The Empire Strikes Back; while licensed merch is just so much plastic, it also represents something more.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:50 pm

MrTico wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

A new Hound would definitely be appreciated, to update the look and for the sake of everyone who missed him the first time. I'm just glad Theon is finally happening.

Like the hound they never made in the armor
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:38 pm

I really want a Sansa on the wolf throne! I’d rather it be easy to get, but would probably pay the extra amount to get an SDCC exclusive of this.
My Game of Thrones wish list:

r2d2

Postby r2d2 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:48 am

MrTico wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Well, my prediction failed but hoping for today. They have not reached the 75 magic number.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:24 pm

r2d2 wrote:
MrTico wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I think we all have been waiting for funko to hit us with a game of thrones wave. I cant wait to see what they choose for the con exclusive of the final season. Im hoping for the hound

Well, my prediction failed but hoping for today. They have not reached the 75 magic number.

Lol the amount that they are releasing during each time is starting to thin out but i know for facts toy tokyo has to have more then whats been revealed so far - im just waiting to see that line up. Ill admit the line up so far is not bad.
PopPChulo

Themadpatter

Postby Themadpatter » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:54 am

Chance of no GoT pops?
Main Line Wants: Always Sunny, Archer, Community
Main character wants: Rosita (TWD), Daario (GoT)
ISO: Enchantress in the UK

BrienneTheBlue

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:23 am

PopGoesTheBosun wrote:I heard a rumour somewhere about an updated Brienne in (for the sake of avoiding mild spoiler) different armour.
How can I find out
a) if it’s true?

Brienne is my favourite character in GoT - has been since I first encountered her in the books - and I’d definitely get another version of her.

If I ever get rich I might get myself the Hot Topic one too - but that’s somewhat ( :roflmao: ) unlikely.

She's mine too. Hence the username lol

I've been wanting a Brienne Pop in blue armour though, rather than what I assume is the armour in the spoiler. I wasn't a great fan of how her story ended so, however much I love the character, that specific pop might be one that I could pass on.

I would really love some new characters as well, either as exclusives or a new wave.

Hi, I'm Fran.

Signature from the fantastic bathtub-tigers

Jaybrd1095

Postby Jaybrd1095 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:21 am

Any updates?

r2d2

Postby r2d2 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:31 pm

Jaybrd1095 wrote:Any updates?

Impatiently waiting for them to be of the last announcements for SDCC...

deetran24

Postby deetran24 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:31 pm

I truly hope there are more SDCC reveals for GOT this year. 2017 was pretty neat when they had the HBO GOT experience and attendees got the Translucent Night King and goody bag. It would be awesome if this was brought back.
Lakers|Pops|Lakers :freddy3:
Fundays: 2018|2019
Favorite Sets: The Office|F.R.I.E.N.D.S.|Saved By The Bell|GOT|

KirbyAu

Postby KirbyAu » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:33 pm

deetran24 wrote:I truly hope there are more SDCC reveals for GOT this year. 2017 was pretty neat when they had the HBO GOT experience and attendees got the Translucent Night King and goody bag. It would be awesome if this was brought back.

The crazy part about that is they ended up having a ton of extra ones and just started throwing them to people that were passing by on the street. I wasn't lucky enough to be there when that happened.

deetran24

Postby deetran24 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:46 pm

KirbyAu wrote:
deetran24 wrote:I truly hope there are more SDCC reveals for GOT this year. 2017 was pretty neat when they had the HBO GOT experience and attendees got the Translucent Night King and goody bag. It would be awesome if this was brought back.

The crazy part about that is they ended up having a ton of extra ones and just started throwing them to people that were passing by on the street. I wasn't lucky enough to be there when that happened.

Wow I didn't know they did that. That would have pretty awesome to be there when that happened. Last year when I walked around SDCC I didn't see anything like that other than the Walking Dead area.
Lakers|Pops|Lakers :freddy3:
Fundays: 2018|2019
Favorite Sets: The Office|F.R.I.E.N.D.S.|Saved By The Bell|GOT|

PopGoesTheBosun

Postby PopGoesTheBosun » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:00 pm

BrienneTheBlue wrote:
PopGoesTheBosun wrote:I heard a rumour somewhere about an updated Brienne in (for the sake of avoiding mild spoiler) different armour.
How can I find out
a) if it’s true?

She's mine too. Hence the username lol

I've been wanting a Brienne Pop in blue armour though, rather than what I assume is the armour in the spoiler. I wasn't a great fan of how her story ended so, however much I love the character, that specific pop might be one that I could pass on.

I would really love some new characters as well, either as exclusives or a new wave.

I know what you mean - they made her a bit of a plot device to big up a male character a couple of times :rolleyes: , which irritated me. I did love the scene in episode 2 though (still avoiding spoilers), and I was happy enough with the point she arrived at - just not necessarily the way it was shown.

Blue armour would be cool - any armour really! I’d just like more of her :D
Fabulous Fictional Feminist Funko Pops!

KirbyAu

Postby KirbyAu » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:07 pm

deetran24 wrote:
KirbyAu wrote:

Wow I didn't know they did that. That would have pretty awesome to be there when that happened. Last year when I walked around SDCC I didn't see anything like that other than the Walking Dead area.

Yeah last year had almost nothing compared to other years this decade. :( I think this year will be a nice GoT send off for SDCC

SchoolBoyQ

Postby SchoolBoyQ » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:01 pm

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:08 pm

That Sansa!!!!
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

Themadpatter

Postby Themadpatter » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:12 pm

Movie Monent is a little bit of an odd choice but I love it and that Sansa is perfection!!
Main Line Wants: Always Sunny, Archer, Community
Main character wants: Rosita (TWD), Daario (GoT)
ISO: Enchantress in the UK

artistickc 13

Postby artistickc 13 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:13 pm

Hoping for a Jon Snow one with his wolf at the end.
Image Image

Return to “Pop!”