Toy Story 4 SDCC 2019 Variants this year?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
volsspongebob

Re: Toy Story 4 SDCC 2019 Variants this year?

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:50 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:That would be pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind having an army of alien dorbz :)

That would be so cute! A pack with different little face and the box could be shaped like the clawwwwww

Now that is one awesome idea. I definitely want Alien pops since the OG is so expensive. A box shaped like a claw is an awesome idea. I would love to see Funko start getting creative with boxes such that they aren't all square shaped.

Not sure that I like a different box design as it comes to stacking.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:52 pm

Battastic wrote:As someone that was not collecting Disney much in the early POP life, a re-release or update to Zurg, Lots-o, & the Alien would be an amazing announcement.

I am the same exact way. I came into the game after some of the original Toy Story ones like the Alien. I would love to see a re-mold of the Alien for sure. I feel that is the one piece missing from my stoy story set.
Collecting since 2014

Arnold11

Postby Arnold11 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:55 pm

I would like to see a few of the main characters updated. Hopefully we get them with the movie

h3wi3

Postby h3wi3 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:58 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Battastic wrote:As someone that was not collecting Disney much in the early POP life, a re-release or update to Zurg, Lots-o, & the Alien would be an amazing announcement.

I am the same exact way. I came into the game after some of the original Toy Story ones like the Alien. I would love to see a re-mold of the Alien for sure. I feel that is the one piece missing from my stoy story set.

I would love to see a new Alien pop too because I missed the orginal from SDCC.
Hbox

ISO: Grey Captian Mal reaction figure proto and GITD Oogie Boogie.

Collecting Funko since 2008 :freddy2:

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:17 pm

volsspongebob wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:That would be so cute! A pack with different little face and the box could be shaped like the clawwwwww

Now that is one awesome idea. I definitely want Alien pops since the OG is so expensive. A box shaped like a claw is an awesome idea. I would love to see Funko start getting creative with boxes such that they aren't all square shaped.

I could see how the box could get a little complicated when it comes to stacking but then that just means the Aliens go on top!!

RSVHockeyDude

Postby RSVHockeyDude » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:16 pm

Forky for sure

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:37 am

dexiesmom wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I could see how the box could get a little complicated when it comes to stacking but then that just means the Aliens go on top!!

Haha. I should have thought of that. The aliens are supreme so their rightful place would be on top should they be "chosen".
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:42 am

Good opportunity for the parks to have a release to get the crowds going back. But I hope they make these ore-order!!!!

ckjohns85

Postby ckjohns85 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:30 am

What about a Freddy Buzz?! I'd also like to think that the Aliens would be in the first wave.
Colette :cat:

Fundays 2019 second place hula contest!

Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:51 am

Woody and Buzz should talk!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:11 pm

volsspongebob wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:

Haha. I should have thought of that. The aliens are supreme so their rightful place would be on top should they be "chosen".

I would love if they did that but a little part of me shudders at how hard it might be for it to get if they did make it. lol lol

Return to “Pop!”