New little mermaid!!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
jigsaw

Re: New little mermaid!!

Postby jigsaw » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:47 pm

cant wait to get my kiss the girl moment signed at nycc!!
SOME PEOPLE ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE.... BUT NOT YOU.... NOT ANYMORE.
ImageImage

IG: @Jigsaws_movie_room

Image ImageImage
ImageImage

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:48 pm

I’m going to need all of them for my Disney set!
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
ImageImage

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:25 pm

I absolutely love the Kiss the girl Movie moment.
Gotta love those pops :freddy2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:51 am

dexiesmom wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Was able to order the Kiss the Girl movie moment on Friday no problem! Can't wait for it to come in! I also picked up the 10 inch Ursula from Gamestop on Saturday and she looks amazing!

Both of these look amazing. The ursula looks awesome, but I have to return it for a refund cause a piece of her trident came off. Good thing I re-ordered it from hot topic for cheaper with pick up in store so I was able to get Ursula and squirtle for same price as just ursula.

That sucks yours came in broken. I can see how that piece can easily get damaged during shipping.

That does suck. I ordered the hot topic beauty and beast rose in a dome and it arrive with the steam broken. Apparently It was kind of common, never replaced it cause couldn't find it in store and was afraid to order another and have the same issue.

here's to hoping our's kiss the girl makes it in okay haha
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

laughline

Postby laughline » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:13 am

Super excited for these!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:50 am

Gonna need a Gordon Ramsey as Chef! LOL

Gman18251

Postby Gman18251 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:52 am

Triton Ans 10’ Ursula are the bomb
:freddy4: love Pop collecting, mainly into rick and morty , all Star Wars, GOT and Marvel .

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:24 pm

How about a Vanessa (Ursula's human form) Pop? I think that would make the set complete (although a Grimsby and Eric's dog would be awesome too).

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:42 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Both of these look amazing. The ursula looks awesome, but I have to return it for a refund cause a piece of her trident came off. Good thing I re-ordered it from hot topic for cheaper with pick up in store so I was able to get Ursula and squirtle for same price as just ursula.

That sucks yours came in broken. I can see how that piece can easily get damaged during shipping.

That does suck. I ordered the hot topic beauty and beast rose in a dome and it arrive with the steam broken. Apparently It was kind of common, never replaced it cause couldn't find it in store and was afraid to order another and have the same issue.

I am hoping that it doesn't come in broken too! There are a lot of pieces on it. :-/ :-/

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:45 pm

Definitely adding all of them to my collection. It was my fave movie as a kid, I wore out at least two vhs tapes because I watched it so many times.
Image Image ImageImage

Bat_Onix

Postby Bat_Onix » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:15 am

buried_by_pops wrote:How about a Vanessa (Ursula's human form) Pop? I think that would make the set complete (although a Grimsby and Eric's dog would be awesome too).

Max the dog is a must!
Pops ig @PopsJournal :SW3: Personal ig @Bat_Onix

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:49 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:That sucks yours came in broken. I can see how that piece can easily get damaged during shipping.

I am hoping that it doesn't come in broken too! There are a lot of pieces on it. :-/ :-/

So the place I ordered it from was told they were instructed by manufacture to let me keep it. If my hot topic order fails, I guess I will just glue it together and have to keep it. Has anyone ever seen an online order on their hot topic order page but when they click details it says order doesn't exist?

I contacted hot topic about this. They emailed me back saying my squirtle is on the way and ursula is sold out. I got it during their pre-sale, hopefully sold out means they sold out of their pre-sale as they only allowed a certain amount be sold guaranteeing the pre-orders.
Collecting since 2014

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:24 am

nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

So the place I ordered it from was told they were instructed by manufacture to let me keep it. If my hot topic order fails, I guess I will just glue it together and have to keep it. Has anyone ever seen an online order on their hot topic order page but when they click details it says order doesn't exist?

I contacted hot topic about this. They emailed me back saying my squirtle is on the way and ursula is sold out. I got it during their pre-sale, hopefully sold out means they sold out of their pre-sale as they only allowed a certain amount be sold guaranteeing the pre-orders.

Man we seen Ursula at Funko HQ when we were on a trip and I didnt get her cause I was afraid of how to get her home. Figured she'd start popping up all over. I havn't been able to find once since
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:15 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

Got my Kiss the Girl scene in and luckily it made it all in one piece! I was nervous some of the fish or water spouts would be busted. :-$ :-$ But it looks so amazing OOB.

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:34 am

jigsaw wrote:cant wait to get my kiss the girl moment signed at nycc!!

Is Jodi Benson going to be there?

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:11 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I am hoping that it doesn't come in broken too! There are a lot of pieces on it. :-/ :-/

Got my Kiss the Girl scene in and luckily it made it all in one piece! I was nervous some of the fish or water spouts would be busted. :-$ :-$ But it looks so amazing OOB.

Yeah we got ours at SDCC. It is an amazing pop. Right now its on display at my wife's work, but comes home soon once our house is done and our funko display is setup. I can't wait to finally get my funkos out of storage boxes and displayed for all to see.
Collecting since 2014

jigsaw

Postby jigsaw » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:13 am

pinklaquer wrote:

yup!!!!
ImageImage

Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Gman18251

Postby Gman18251 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:57 am

I ordered the D23 Metallic Ursula last night on Boxlunch, that pop looks awesome!
:freddy4: love Pop collecting, mainly into rick and morty , all Star Wars, GOT and Marvel .

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:57 pm

She went live last night and is still up and available if anyone still needs her.

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:01 pm

pinklaquer wrote:

I'm gonna be honest, my heart hurts a little now. lol :-({|=

jigsaw

Postby jigsaw » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:08 pm

pinklaquer wrote:
pinklaquer wrote:

I'm gonna be honest, my heart hurts a little now. lol :-({|=

lmaooooo
ImageImage

Image ImageImage
ImageImage

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:25 pm

Loving the new minis. I need Sebastian and Eric. :)
ImageImage

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:37 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Yeah we got ours at SDCC. It is an amazing pop. Right now its on display at my wife's work, but comes home soon once our house is done and our funko display is setup. I can't wait to finally get my funkos out of storage boxes and displayed for all to see.

I keep all my stuff at home, too afraid to take anything to work in case it gets broken.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:32 am

So 0 for 2 on ursula. I guess I will have to resort to gluing the one I was able to keep. If anyone ordered her online for store pick ups, make sure you check for broken tridents
Collecting since 2014

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:04 am

Was able to grab a metallic Ursula with a D23 sticker mostly because I am a sucker for Metallic variants. Hate the chrome but love me some metallic.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:29 am

volsspongebob wrote:Was able to grab a metallic Ursula with a D23 sticker mostly because I am a sucker for Metallic variants. Hate the chrome but love me some metallic.

Awesome! I usually dont care about stickers... but the "Summer Expo" sticker from boxlunch just looks so big and ugly and unfinished :/ oh well I can't wait to get mine in the mail

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Purplemz24

Postby Purplemz24 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:14 am

This new set does look pretty amazing! I have been slacking on picking up items lately but I will get these here soon!
Yessie
IG-> Purplemz24
I play with my Funko pieces... Yes even the grails...

ISO BATWOMAN PROTOS (POP, DORBZ and ROCKCANDY Versions)

ImageImage

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:49 pm

nascar246788 wrote:So 0 for 2 on ursula. I guess I will have to resort to gluing the one I was able to keep. If anyone ordered her online for store pick ups, make sure you check for broken tridents

thanks for that, didn't even think about that. :eek:
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:57 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:So 0 for 2 on ursula. I guess I will have to resort to gluing the one I was able to keep. If anyone ordered her online for store pick ups, make sure you check for broken tridents

thanks for that, didn't even think about that. :eek:

here's to crossing my fingers ours comes in okay. It should be arrive from boxlunch later this week.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:03 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:Was able to grab a metallic Ursula with a D23 sticker mostly because I am a sucker for Metallic variants. Hate the chrome but love me some metallic.

Awesome! I usually dont care about stickers... but the "Summer Expo" sticker from boxlunch just looks so big and ugly and unfinished :/ oh well I can't wait to get mine in the mail

Agreed. It was worth the small increase to get a better looking sticker. What is funny though is that I went to that trouble of getting an official sticker and I am still pondering on brining her OOB for display.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Wild_Flower85

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:13 pm

The detail on the new pops is great!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:13 pm

That sucks. I ordered mine online and ship to home for my wife. Sounds like I need to start crossing my fingers it doesn't come in broken.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:52 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:

That sucks. I ordered mine online and ship to home for my wife. Sounds like I need to start crossing my fingers it doesn't come in broken.

I hope yours doesn't come in broken thats for sure.
Collecting since 2014

k05cube

Postby k05cube » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:41 am

Can’t wait for the real life movie of this cartoon.lol
:freddy2: Darth Maul Rules!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:19 am

k05cube wrote:Can’t wait for the real life movie of this cartoon.lol

I feel the same way. I am so ready for the live action of this classic. I love all the live action films of the classics they are doing.
Collecting since 2014

k05cube

Postby k05cube » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:43 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
k05cube wrote:Can’t wait for the real life movie of this cartoon.lol

I feel the same way. I am so ready for the live action of this classic. I love all the live action films of the classics they are doing.

Yeah favorite one so far is Aladdin. But was quite disappointed with Dumbo though. lol
:freddy2: Darth Maul Rules!

Return to “Pop!”