New little mermaid!!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
dmitch86

Re: New little mermaid!!

Postby dmitch86 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:37 pm

Kullekter89 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
Oh yes I agree!!! Little mermaid my favorite too! I got her tatted on me! And watch them make that movie moment of course. I can’t wait till that is announced! Woooooo!

I love the mermaid pop from the treasures box, one of my favs. Along with hook and tick tock haha

Ohh I definitely agree with you on that! A lot of people were hating on the little mermaid cause of the mouth but I didn’t care and still don’t! I love little mermaid! And hook looks so good that my girlfriend and I agree that it’s better than the original one!

Agreed... hatas gonna hate but I think those pops were awesome. two of my favorites I have. Really looking forward to more little mermaid pops
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

LisaLisa98

Postby LisaLisa98 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:18 am

Kullekter89 wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:I'm going to get All of them! The Little Mermaid is my favorite! Original mermaid Ariel was like my 2nd pop I got. Now to convince Funko to make the Kiss the Girl boat scene movie moment!

Oh yes I agree!!! Little mermaid my favorite too! I got her tatted on me! And watch them make that movie moment of course. I can’t wait till that is announced! Woooooo!

Wow, you got an Ariel tatt! So cool. And yes, they seem to make a lot of TLM stuff, so hopefully it's in the works already.

LisaLisa98

Postby LisaLisa98 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:22 am

dmitch86 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

I love the mermaid pop from the treasures box, one of my favs. Along with hook and tick tock haha

Ohh I definitely agree with you on that! A lot of people were hating on the little mermaid cause of the mouth but I didn’t care and still don’t! I love little mermaid! And hook looks so good that my girlfriend and I agree that it’s better than the original one!

Agreed... hatas gonna hate but I think those pops were awesome. two of my favorites I have. Really looking forward to more little mermaid pops

Yes, I loved that movie moment of her! WITH the mouth! And that mouth was molded, not just painted on. There's artistry in there and I appreciate it. And now look at the Britney Spears pops - they got lil lipstick mouths too! Some people just can't accept a lil change.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:00 am

LisaLisa98 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Yes, I loved that movie moment of her! WITH the mouth! And that mouth was molded, not just painted on. There's artistry in there and I appreciate it. And now look at the Britney Spears pops - they got lil lipstick mouths too! Some people just can't accept a lil change.

lol have you seen the big mouth pops?
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Ms_CcBabeyy

Postby Ms_CcBabeyy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:10 am

URSULA!!! her face expression is just soo good in the new molds! I'm excited to be getting a regular prince Eric <3 my inner childhood version is just screaming aha

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:33 am

Gonna be a good one!

Wild_Flower85

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:57 pm

Excited for all these!

Pop_A_Razzi

Postby Pop_A_Razzi » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:17 pm

I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF !!!!!!!!!! THIS LINE IS AMAZING
INSTAGRAM: @Pop.A.Razzi

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:07 am

dmitch86 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

Yeah I don’t listen to people. End of the day it’s about what I like not them lol. And hell yes I’m looking forward to the new little mermaid pops!!
:freddy3:

Here to help other fellow funatics in anyway and everyway that I can.

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:08 am

LisaLisa98 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:I'm going to get All of them! The Little Mermaid is my favorite! Original mermaid Ariel was like my 2nd pop I got. Now to convince Funko to make the Kiss the Girl boat scene movie moment!

Wow, you got an Ariel tatt! So cool. And yes, they seem to make a lot of TLM stuff, so hopefully it's in the works already.

Yeah I love TLM! And I just want the new pops to come out already lol. I don’t wanna wait

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:58 am

Kullekter89 wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Yeah I love TLM! And I just want the new pops to come out already lol. I don’t wanna wait

I know its starting to be like movies... they tease about upcoming releases SO far in advance is crazy...

I kid you not. I preordered/prepaid for my Constantine fcbd pop like 3 months ago.. and that's in May

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

LisaLisa98

Postby LisaLisa98 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:54 am

dmitch86 wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

lol have you seen the big mouth pops?

No, I don't watch. I had to go look it up. Haha. They do look funny, but I'm sure it matches their characters so it's ok. lol

LisaLisa98

Postby LisaLisa98 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:56 am

Kullekter89 wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Haha, true. I wouldn't mind waiting if they came out during Hot Cash time tho! lol

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:35 pm

LisaLisa98 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:Wow, you got an Ariel tatt! So cool. And yes, they seem to make a lot of TLM stuff, so hopefully it's in the works already.

Haha, true. I wouldn't mind waiting if they came out during Hot Cash time tho! lol

That’s even better, cause at the rate they’re coming out my pockets are hurting lol. Got cash would be great. I have a lot a lot lol

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:37 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:Wow, you got an Ariel tatt! So cool. And yes, they seem to make a lot of TLM stuff, so hopefully it's in the works already.

I know its starting to be like movies... they tease about upcoming releases SO far in advance is crazy...

I kid you not. I preordered/prepaid for my Constantine fcbd pop like 3 months ago.. and that's in May

Seriously? But I get you I’d do the same too. Gotta be on top of all the releases, plus the cons.....sooo much stress lol

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:35 pm

Kullekter89 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Seriously? But I get you I’d do the same too. Gotta be on top of all the releases, plus the cons.....sooo much stress lol

Yeah I feel the same ways as you. I am terribly impatient, but the good thing with pre-orders is you can space stuff out since most places don't charge you till they ship it.
Collecting since 2014

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:56 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:.

Yeah I feel the same ways as you. I am terribly impatient, but the good thing with pre-orders is you can space stuff out since most places don't charge you till they ship it.

I do like being able to pre-order, however my local shop that gets all the good stuff does charging up front. But then months later when you finally get your pop you don't have to pay for it and it makes me feel even cooler haha

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:26 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

I also like with pre-orders I can plan a bit with space lol lol

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:18 am

dexiesmom wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

And not having to worry about selling out/waiting in line. I just have a hard time remembering what I have. I havnt pre ordered any of the new mermaid stuff, was going to talk to them about Ursula when I go get my batman who laughs.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:52 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Yes thank for for pre order. Slot of places I know also don’t charge till they ship. But like you my impatience kicks in sometimes lol. But helps save money too you know. Will you be going to sdcc this year?

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:17 pm

Kullekter89 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Yes thank for for pre order. Slot of places I know also don’t charge till they ship. But like you my impatience kicks in sometimes lol. But helps save money too you know. Will you be going to sdcc this year?

I will be at SDCC for sure. I got all 4 days and preview night to give me an extra chance for funko lottery. Now I just need the chance to go to my third fundays in four years. For me, the lack of Fundays in 2017 really effected how my SDCC week felt. It felt like a giant hole was missing because 2016 was amazing. 2018 was even more amazing.
Collecting since 2014

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:30 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I will be at SDCC for sure. I got all 4 days and preview night to give me an extra chance for funko lottery. Now I just need the chance to go to my third fundays in four years. For me, the lack of Fundays in 2017 really effected how my SDCC week felt. It felt like a giant hole was missing because 2016 was amazing. 2018 was even more amazing.

Congrats on getting all days for SDCC! I'm in the same boat!! Hoping for everything Funko!
Funatic of all things Funko!!

The Bleach Fan

Postby The Bleach Fan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:44 pm

I'm excited for anything TLM coming out. SDCC will be epic this year and hopefully Fundays is on my schedule. Kudos to Fundays creative designers for coming up with the great themes, games and entertainment etc...

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:31 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

And not having to worry about selling out/waiting in line. I just have a hard time remembering what I have. I havnt pre ordered any of the new mermaid stuff, was going to talk to them about Ursula when I go get my batman who laughs.

I like to order stuff on Amazon when possible or get stuff ordered to my house. With my schedule it is easiest to get things delivered to my house.

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:49 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Awesome!! I can’t wait to go!! Got 2 days, still hoping for preview night some day lol. I’m so excited about sdcc this year. I will try my luck at the lottery this year again, haven’t won since 2016 so hoping. And for Fundays been trying since 2015 but no luck there. It’s one of the things I really want to attend!!! Still either way I always have a blast inside and outside.

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:10 am

Kullekter89 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Awesome!! I can’t wait to go!! Got 2 days, still hoping for preview night some day lol. I’m so excited about sdcc this year. I will try my luck at the lottery this year again, haven’t won since 2016 so hoping. And for Fundays been trying since 2015 but no luck there. It’s one of the things I really want to attend!!! Still either way I always have a blast inside and outside.

I really hope you get to fundays. I hope my wife and I can both go, but our baby who will be 8 months can't take him to fundays. SDCC is always a blast and always way more to do then time allows.
Collecting since 2014

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:26 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I really hope you get to fundays. I hope my wife and I can both go, but our baby who will be 8 months can't take him to fundays. SDCC is always a blast and always way more to do then time allows.

Thank you hope one of you guys can. And yeah it’s too much for a baby. But yes always so much you wanna do and sometimes don’t have time. It’s an overwhelming experience every year but one we all crave lol

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

LisaLisa98

Postby LisaLisa98 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:40 am

Kullekter89 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Wow, all you guys are going SDCC too?! Awesome! I got 4 days, but missed PN this year. And I'm in the same boat as you - never got Fundays and been trying the past 4 years. I really wanna go!

Kullekter89

Postby Kullekter89 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:54 pm

LisaLisa98 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Wow, all you guys are going SDCC too?! Awesome! I got 4 days, but missed PN this year. And I'm in the same boat as you - never got Fundays and been trying the past 4 years. I really wanna go!

Ive been trying 4 days and PN but I only got 2 days this year! Fundays I will never give up lol. Hey better than nothing! I’m just happy to be going! Can’t wait to see everyone having fun and meet new funko collectors. I’ve met a few and still are friends till this day. It’s just an amazing community to be part of! SDCC HERE WE COME!!

Main ISO
RED SKULL
WHITE RANGER (GITD)

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Kullekter89 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Kullekter89 wrote:

Thank you hope one of you guys can. And yeah it’s too much for a baby. But yes always so much you wanna do and sometimes don’t have time. It’s an overwhelming experience every year but one we all crave lol

Yeah if I get to purchase them, I will definitely get two tickets in hopes she can go. But if she can't, then I will gladly help a fellow funatic to be my plus one.
Collecting since 2014

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:11 pm

Any updates on a date for the Kiss the Girl movie moment from Target? I am starting to see eBay listings with the actual item instead of just the glams.

Cheryl24

Postby Cheryl24 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:52 am

buried_by_pops wrote:Any updates on a date for the Kiss the Girl movie moment from Target? I am starting to see eBay listings with the actual item instead of just the glams.

The date I still keep seeing is July 19th.
Hi! I'm Cheryl :grommit:
IG & Twitter:
@pets.and.pops

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:40 am

Cheryl24 wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:Any updates on a date for the Kiss the Girl movie moment from Target? I am starting to see eBay listings with the actual item instead of just the glams.

The date I still keep seeing is July 19th.

Thanks!

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:42 am

Just picked up all the commons from this wave from boxlunch! Now need to find 10” Ursula and the movie moment to remain complete on all of The Little Mermaid pops :)
Image Image

Batcavehero24

Postby Batcavehero24 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:46 am

Being that's it target and Disney, i find it sometimes easier for me to buy on Ebay or secondary market. Such a headache at times
:SW7a:

MAKING FUN PREMIERE
FDO8
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
SDCC 06-07 15-23
FUNDAYS 18-19-22
FUNKON 21
WONDERCON 23

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:23 pm

That movie moment is AWESOME! So cute!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:26 pm

Love all the new molds. Need that movie moment!
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:13 am

Was able to order the Kiss the Girl movie moment on Friday no problem! Can't wait for it to come in! I also picked up the 10 inch Ursula from Gamestop on Saturday and she looks amazing!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:33 pm

dexiesmom wrote:Was able to order the Kiss the Girl movie moment on Friday no problem! Can't wait for it to come in! I also picked up the 10 inch Ursula from Gamestop on Saturday and she looks amazing!

Both of these look amazing. The ursula looks awesome, but I have to return it for a refund cause a piece of her trident came off. Good thing I re-ordered it from hot topic for cheaper with pick up in store so I was able to get Ursula and squirtle for same price as just ursula.
Collecting since 2014

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:05 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Was able to order the Kiss the Girl movie moment on Friday no problem! Can't wait for it to come in! I also picked up the 10 inch Ursula from Gamestop on Saturday and she looks amazing!

Both of these look amazing. The ursula looks awesome, but I have to return it for a refund cause a piece of her trident came off. Good thing I re-ordered it from hot topic for cheaper with pick up in store so I was able to get Ursula and squirtle for same price as just ursula.

That sucks yours came in broken. I can see how that piece can easily get damaged during shipping.

Return to “Pop!”