Inside Out Rainbow Unicorn Pop!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
rexflexall

Re: Inside Out Rainbow Unicorn Pop!

Postby rexflexall » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:56 pm

Still didn't buy it.

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:25 pm

Urstranger1 wrote:Not a big fan of this one. Kinda surprised they made this character.

Rainbow Unicorn is famous and has a big fan base. Just ask Joy! :D
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

racheva

Postby racheva » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:01 pm

I like to wait these things out, since I get to Disneyland a few times a year and I'm an AP holder. In NY lol

If the pops are still there when I am, it's meant to be!
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:34 am

racheva wrote:I like to wait these things out, since I get to Disneyland a few times a year and I'm an AP holder. In NY lol

If the pops are still there when I am, it's meant to be!

Agreed. I am an APH but won’t be there for 3 more weeks. Fingers crossed.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

anime23

Postby anime23 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:46 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
anime23 wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:
Thats my thought as well (though I really want it). The collector stayed around for ever.

I actually want this one I just hope its reasonably priced. Because I don't want it enough to pay $50

From what I've seen its $20... plus shipping (and tax). Hoping I can manage to get one.

Do they limit on site orders? I've got a buddy that wants one two, it'd be nice to split the shipping cost.

Lol bought one then got the email that they were refunding the difference because they charged more than the park. Actually the refunded the whole thing then recharged the real price.
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

anime23

Postby anime23 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:11 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
MsLafleur82 wrote:
imbatgirlpop wrote:

Price just dropped online to $19.99

I think the price will drop again!

I really hope so!

Didn't it just drop to match what they sold it at in the parks? Looks like they refunded me and then recharged me the complete amount
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

matrixman9

Postby matrixman9 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:46 pm

I’ll buy it eventually to keep my park set 100%. I’m hoping it gets discounted or a promo code will work on it

royboy82

Postby royboy82 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:11 am

I was a little upset that the price was higher but bought one online anyway. Then got the notice that they were refunding the difference which made my day.
Once you POP! you can't stop. :freddy2:

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:44 am

This pop really tanked with no one really buying it. Kinda sucks cause I feel this pop is relatable to a lot of people. Lol

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:19 am

Ours just came yesterday. Love this thing! Didnt notice before, his horn is kind of metallicly as well which is cool
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:23 pm

anime23 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
MsLafleur82 wrote:
I think the price will drop again!

I really hope so!

Didn't it just drop to match what they sold it at in the parks? Looks like they refunded me and then recharged me the complete amount

What????
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

MsLafleur82

Postby MsLafleur82 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:35 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
anime23 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

I really hope so!

What????

I found one cheaper on ebay, even with my $5 off coupon! lol

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:26 am

MsLafleur82 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
anime23 wrote:

What????

Yeah, sadly so did I and it arrived in amazing condition. I've never ordered a parks pop before, but one of my friends got Red, and it wasn't in the best shape.Made me a little nervious to spend that much on a pop from a store who didn't ship the best.
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

anime23

Postby anime23 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:24 am

supertoygiant wrote:
anime23 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

I really hope so!

What????

They sold it at the park for $20 so they sent an email saying they charged too much basically and they refunded me the full amount. Then they charged me the new amount (20 not 25) and shipped it

Image Image

anime23

Postby anime23 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:26 am

MsLafleur82 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
anime23 wrote:

What????

Nice find!!

Image Image

anime23

Postby anime23 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:31 am

dmitch86 wrote:
MsLafleur82 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

What????

Yeah, sadly so did I and it arrived in amazing condition. I've never ordered a parks pop before, but one of my friends got Red, and it wasn't in the best shape.Made me a little nervious to spend that much on a pop from a store who didn't ship the best.

I hope mine comes in good condition. I had a bit of damage on Redd but just slight. When I got the Indy ride it was all kinds of jacked up. The Haunted Mansion ride was perfect. So its hit or miss

Image Image

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:33 am

anime23 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
anime23 wrote:

What????

They sold it at the park for $20 so they sent an email saying they charged too much basically and they refunded me the full amount. Then they charged me the new amount (20 not 25) and shipped it

That's kind of lame.. hopefully the multiple transactions didn't mess you up.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

anime23

Postby anime23 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:36 am

dmitch86 wrote:
anime23 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

What????

They did that to everyone, or they should have. It was posted all over instagram and twitter. Anyone who paid $25 should have been refunded. If you weren't you have a bone to pick

Image Image

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:38 am

This pop is growing on me.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:49 am

anime23 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
anime23 wrote:

They did that to everyone, or they should have. It was posted all over instagram and twitter. Anyone who paid $25 should have been refunded. If you weren't you have a bone to pick

I got mine from ebay, so I'm good. Just lame they would refund the full order, then recharge the new order instead of just issue a $5.00 refund.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

nyel24

Postby nyel24 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:13 pm

i saw a whole bunch of them at disneyworld this past week. had no idea they even had a pop of this until i saw it in the shops.

anime23

Postby anime23 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:25 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
anime23 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

I got mine from ebay, so I'm good. Just lame they would refund the full order, then recharge the new order instead of just issue a $5.00 refund.

Ah ok, lol I wasn't sure if you got it from eBay or not. Makes sense. Yes I thought it was rather odd too but it shipped so I can't complain. Lets hope it gets here unscathed

Image Image

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:26 pm

nyel24 wrote:i saw a whole bunch of them at disneyworld this past week. had no idea they even had a pop of this until i saw it in the shops.

if it wasn't for the pricing being higher I think this pop would sell like crazy.. its so cool and unique looking. Glad we were able to get one.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:29 pm

I went back and forth on whether I should order or not and I just ended up placing my order. I guess the price change and the free shipping offer today is all it took lol For anyone considering use the promo code "FREESHIP" to take advantage of not paying the extra shipping cost.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:45 pm

Boymom4 wrote:I went back and forth on whether I should order or not and I just ended up placing my order. I guess the price change and the free shipping offer today is all it took lol For anyone considering use the promo code "FREESHIP" to take advantage of not paying the extra shipping cost.

Oooh that is is a good promo.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

smitre

Postby smitre » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:42 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:This pop is growing on me.

It looks great in person plus they nailed the character's expression. Part of the charm is how unexpected this Pop is.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:01 pm

smitre wrote:

It looks great in person plus they nailed the character's expression. Part of the charm is how unexpected this Pop is.

I agreed.. I bought it for my wife. Seen it and think this pop is awesome.. for 19.99 w/ free shipping i'm currently trying to decide if I NEED another lol

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:29 am

anime23 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
anime23 wrote:

What????

Oh I see, that makes sense.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:31 am

dmitch86 wrote:
anime23 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

Just like when you do an even exchange and they refund the item, then charge the item again. lol lol lol

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

anime23

Postby anime23 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:56 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
anime23 wrote:

Just like when you do an even exchange and they refund the item, then charge the item again. lol lol lol

It was weird because the email just said you would be refunded and then I saw on my bank statement what was really happening. Still waiting on it to come in the mail. Just got the Disney Wisdom Mulan set so it's probably going to be another couple days

Image Image

d00dz

Postby d00dz » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:43 pm

I balked at the $25 price at first but when they dropped it to $19.99 and offered free shipping I went for it!
ImageImageImage Image

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:00 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
smitre wrote:

I agreed.. I bought it for my wife. Seen it and think this pop is awesome.. for 19.99 w/ free shipping i'm currently trying to decide if I NEED another lol

There’s soooo many at the park lol

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:02 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
smitre wrote:

Maybe the price will drop?

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:00 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
smitre wrote:

Glad to finally get an update on inventory in the park. Going in two weeks and was hoping for a shot to get one then instead of taking a chance with Disney shipping.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

MsLafleur82

Postby MsLafleur82 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Disney shipping is hit or miss! Mine came in good shape!

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:10 pm

MsLafleur82 wrote:Disney shipping is hit or miss! Mine came in good shape!

Yes you’re absolutely right. I try to avoid it If I can. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Nachotastic

Postby Nachotastic » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:35 pm

Pop_A_Razzi wrote:
Nachotastic wrote:This is such a cool pop, too bad im not gonna get this ironic mood unicorn :(
Design btw 10/10 sooooo cool lol

I couldnt resist!!! its my spirit animal lol lol lol

Isn’t an annoyed unicorn everyone’s spirit animal
Image Dont be salty and keep it Funko :P :freddy3:

Pop_A_Razzi

Postby Pop_A_Razzi » Wed May 08, 2019 4:15 pm

Nachotastic wrote:
Pop_A_Razzi wrote:
Nachotastic wrote:This is such a cool pop, too bad im not gonna get this ironic mood unicorn :(
Design btw 10/10 sooooo cool lol

I couldnt resist!!! its my spirit animal lol lol lol

Isn’t an annoyed unicorn everyone’s spirit animal

I'd like to think so !!! but id be lying if u=i said yes lol
INSTAGRAM: @Pop.A.Razzi

Return to “Pop!”