Bruce Lee Tribute Night POP

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
ChinoX

Re: Bruce Lee Tribute Night POP

Postby ChinoX » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:06 am

Vertigo813 wrote:
ChinoX wrote:I noticed someone has a set on eBay with the orange one not signed...I thought all the orange ones were signed!?

I sure hope the buyer got the story as to why it wasn’t signed because that is very suspicious. All of the orange ones were signed that they gave out.

I avoided it...looked too suspicious :-k

On another note, check PM

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:34 am

Yah I'd want the orange one signed!

islander671

Postby islander671 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:52 am

Vertigo813 wrote:
islander671 wrote:
Vertigo813 wrote:I am glad they provided both, I would’ve hated to have to buy duplicate tickets for the different variants.

I did post photos under the Dance Hall section, on page 1914 of the Dance the Pop! Hop listing (I am not sure if I can post them here as well since it’d be a double post).

I here ya on the budget, I am going to have to scrape together money for sdcc after this game. The tickets sure weren’t cheap.

I appreciate that info and will definitely will be checking out those photos!! Maybe I will get to bump into you and some other awesome funatics at SDCC

For sure, I definitely hope to run into you and a lot of funatics at Fundays and SDCC. I have been debating about bringing my extra orange Bruce Lee to Fundays to trade but I don’t know if I want to lug it around.

Unfortunately i was unable to get tickets to Fundays but im keeping my fingers crossed for the waitlist. I have missed out for years and hope to eventually go. But if anything I will stop by the line to say hello to everyone!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”