More X-MEN Pop!s please!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Katers

Re: More X-MEN Pop!s please!

Postby Katers » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:09 am

wolfy233 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
I would LOVE a Deadpool / Wolverine movie!

The more I think about all the places I want Wolverine to show up, the more I wish the studios had gotten their act together while we had our Wolverine. ](*,)

The movie would draw so much interest in it, all they would have to do is not make it cheesy and it should be awesome.

It would make so much sense to send off both the actors in these roles too. Marvel doesn't seem to want to continue on with Reynolds in his own movies and Jackman is getting up there in years. It would be the greatest.

I can see where Marvel/Disney are having to think seriously about what to do about Deadpool - he doesn't exactly blend in with the normal ratings of their movies! (Though Deadpool as a Disney princess is just a marvelous concept!). That being said, I hold out hope that Reynolds will find a way to make this happen and get back on the big screen!
Image ImageImage Image

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:06 am

Katers wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
digithor wrote:
The movie would draw so much interest in it, all they would have to do is not make it cheesy and it should be awesome.

It would make so much sense to send off both the actors in these roles too. Marvel doesn't seem to want to continue on with Reynolds in his own movies and Jackman is getting up there in years. It would be the greatest.

I can see where Marvel/Disney are having to think seriously about what to do about Deadpool - he doesn't exactly blend in with the normal ratings of their movies! (Though Deadpool as a Disney princess is just a marvelous concept!). That being said, I hold out hope that Reynolds will find a way to make this happen and get back on the big screen!

Deadpool would make an awesome Disney princess! I could definitely see Reynolds having fun with that.

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:29 pm

digithor wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
digithor wrote:

I'd like to see something better than logan as a final for jackman in the wolverine character.

Yeah, it was a bit too somber. He needs to go out with a bang in an upbeat way.

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:30 pm

Greymom wrote:
Katers wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

Deadpool would make an awesome Disney princess! I could definitely see Reynolds having fun with that.

Haha, the merchandise alone would be worth it.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:11 am

Katers wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Not their model for a character at all, sure they will figure something out if they see it being profitable.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:18 am

They should make a light up Cyclops or Phoenix.
Collecting since 2015: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:31 am

Greymom wrote:
Katers wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

If he doesn't have fun with it, the internet will take care of it for him! Though now i really need a Deadpool princess pop!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:39 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

Not their model for a character at all, sure they will figure something out if they see it being profitable.

I can't see Deadpool in a movie NOT being profitable. And I'm sure it's something they absolutely have to work out given some of the properties they now own. If they combine Wolverine and Deadpool, I have no doubt it would be an outrageous success!
Image ImageImage Image

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:23 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I can't see Deadpool in a movie NOT being profitable. And I'm sure it's something they absolutely have to work out given some of the properties they now own. If they combine Wolverine and Deadpool, I have no doubt it would be an outrageous success!

Marvel prolly wants to make it a little more family-friendly which is a mistake but I would bet that's the hang up.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:47 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah, also depends on whats already in the pipeline for movies and reynolds schedule. We will have to wait and see.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:14 am

My top 5 biggest X-Men/Villains pop needs(not counting Wolverine variants) are:

All classic comic book 90s looks!

Heroes
Nightcrawler
Bishop
Jubilee
Forge
Havok

Villains
Omega Red
Pyro
Sentinel
Onslaught
Apocalypse

Obivously I could put about 40 more, but these are the ones I want the most right now! :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:56 am

wolfy233 wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Marvel prolly wants to make it a little more family-friendly which is a mistake but I would bet that's the hang up.

At least one of them, agreed! Hopefully that doesn't last long, and we can get back to some really good movies and all the associated movie moments and themed pops!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:57 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yeah, also depends on whats already in the pipeline for movies and reynolds schedule. We will have to wait and see.

Well, if you're going to throw LOGIC at this situation...! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:12 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Well deadpool can't just warp from one set to another, somebody has to drive him in a taxi. :)
ImageImageImageImage

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:37 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Well, if the new Dr. Strange movie with the whole multi-verse thing happens, ANYTHING can happen!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:43 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Well deadpool can't just warp from one set to another, somebody has to drive him in a taxi. :)

Now I want a Dopinder pop! Of course, he has to be in his taxi.....!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:43 am

wolfy233 wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Well, if the new Dr. Strange movie with the whole multi-verse thing happens, ANYTHING can happen!

Deadpool entering the MCU can be one of the end credit scenes! Great idea!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:51 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I wouldn't mind seeing them do a pop ride of those two.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:26 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I would totally buy that, and I really limit what pop rides I buy! That was such an unexpectedly fabulous part of those movies though, I would need it!
Image ImageImage Image

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:25 pm

Where is X-Force? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:59 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I would totally buy that, and I really limit what pop rides I buy! That was such an unexpectedly fabulous part of those movies though, I would need it!

Come to think of it, I only have two pop rides. Even those two I almost forgot about.
ImageImageImageImage

Funal Funktasy

Postby Funal Funktasy » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:07 am

Ugh. Just seen the glam for the new X-Men Collector Corps. Sooooo disappointed with the second pop in there.

Spoiler: show
It’s yet another Wolverine pop to go with the two Wolverines already in this new line AND the (very cool) Mystique turning in to Wolverine. Such a pantheon of characters to choose from and we get a dull variant. Lame, lame, lame.
Collecting since: Dec 2018
Main series: Harry Potter, Disney, MCU, LOTR, Movies
Looking to start collecting when I win the lottery: Pulp Fiction, Stan Lee MCU appearances, Haunted Mansion, The Hobbit.

Funko collection: Around 700; mostly Pops!

ISO: HP creatures 3 pack, GITD Balrog, Stonekeeper (MCU),

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:09 am

Just ordered the Collector Corps box, first one I've ordered in a VERY long time, saw the spoilers for the pops and love both, can't wait to get them.
I just hope the shirt fits, sometimes they don't.

Pops!- 716ish

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:02 am

Need updated Havoc!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:25 pm

What about a what if series? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:03 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Come to think of it, I only have two pop rides. Even those two I almost forgot about.

Yeah, I tend to forget about my pop rides as well, but this one would definitely stand out! It would also end up with all my Marvel pops, which are a bit more prominently displayed than the section where my other pop rides live.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:06 am

Tusken wrote:What about a what if series? :freddy3:

Anything particular in it you'd be looking for? I think it could be a lot of fun, that's for sure!
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:09 am

Can't wait for the anniversary ones!

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:30 am

rexflexall wrote:Need updated Havoc!

Old school havoc or new school?

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:45 am

I am hoping with a new x-23 pop that can actually stand. The OG one needs so much earthquake putty to keep her in place OOB.
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:02 am

I still want to see comic/90’s animated versions of
Omega Red
6” or 10” Sentinel
Jubilee
Morph
Jean Grey
Sauron
Bishop
Forge
Apocalypse
Mojo
Blob
Pyro
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:18 pm

Strending625 wrote:I still want to see comic/90’s animated versions of
Omega Red
6” or 10” Sentinel
Jubilee
Morph
Jean Grey
Sauron
Bishop
Forge
Apocalypse
Mojo
Blob
Pyro

What a great list...would love to see a Bishop. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:15 am

Hopefully we will see a non metallic Mister Sinister with a common release. Walmart can be really hit or miss on their exclusive availability.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:36 am

Strending625 wrote:Hopefully we will see a non metallic Mister Sinister with a common release. Walmart can be really hit or miss on their exclusive availability.

I hope the same thing. I checked the two closest Walmarts and online, and nothing. :(

Pops!- 716ish

funko_flyboy

Postby funko_flyboy » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:08 am

Looking back for when I wrote this. Happy to say I have in my hands a Mister Sinister WalMart exclusive!!! Thanks Funko!!

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:37 am

Omega Red
6” or 10” Sentinel
Jubilee
Morph
Jean Grey
Sauron
Bishop
Forge
Apocalypse
Mojo
Blob
Pyro

This is a good start! All the 90s feels. \:D/
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:17 am

CaliCollectibles wrote:
Omega Red
6” or 10” Sentinel
Jubilee
Morph
Jean Grey
Sauron
Bishop
Forge
Apocalypse
Mojo
Blob
Pyro

This is a good start! All the 90s feels. \:D/

I've read that Disney+ wants to reboot the og animated series...if it pans out, no doubt we'd get some of these sweet pops

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:56 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
I've read that Disney+ wants to reboot the og animated series...if it pans out, no doubt we'd get some of these sweet pops

i have little to no faith in Disney to not screw just about everything they touch up these days.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:44 am

Mr Yac wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

i have little to no faith in Disney to not screw just about everything they touch up these days.

hard to argue with you...but i still hold out hope for decent pops lol

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:24 am

I found metallic Mystique here in Milwaukee over the weekend, along with Beast, Rogue, Cyclops and a damaged Jean Grey that I left behind. That means I just need the Walmart Magneto (which I did preorder but I never count on Walmart shipping until the Pop is in hand), Jean, Professor X, and Storm. I only collect one of each figure usually so I will pick up flocked Beast if I see him, but no worries if I don't.

I love every single one of these Pops. 2020 might be a terrible year in the real world but Funko has been nailing it with great Pops this year.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Return to “Pop!”