More X-MEN Pop!s please!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
zonkttc

Re: More X-MEN Pop!s please!

Postby zonkttc » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:28 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Jezter wrote:I have to admit, the sub box Rogue is weird, she has a lot more white hair than she should, and she's not allll that different from the regular common that already existed. Jean looks good to me, brings back memories of that version.
I do wish the box had Morph or Sunspot all energized up though.

I am totally fine with the 97 line, so I'm still sitting here wishing for a lot more 90s comic versions of characters I want more.

I like to list a ton of them, but getting the same characters over and over is a little frustrating. We need new characters please!!

There are SO many characters from X-Men, Excalibur, X-Force, and all of the other circle of mutants and their enemies we really need. I'd happily clear out Avengers pops to make room for X-Men! :D

I totally agree with the x-men sub box. I skipped it. I can live with out the 2 pops. I’m with you on Morph and perhaps a flocked Sabertooth. Although the shirt is fantastic. :smt041

:freddy1: yes! I'd love a flocked variant of sabertooth and Wolverine. I'm worried that we won't get another xmen drop till there's a new movie. Let's hope that it will be sooner. :bounce: :compress:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:38 am

zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Jezter wrote:I have to admit, the sub box Rogue is weird, she has a lot more white hair than she should, and she's not allll that different from the regular common that already existed. Jean looks good to me, brings back memories of that version.

I am totally fine with the 97 line, so I'm still sitting here wishing for a lot more 90s comic versions of characters I want more.

I like to list a ton of them, but getting the same characters over and over is a little frustrating. We need new characters please!!

There are SO many characters from X-Men, Excalibur, X-Force, and all of the other circle of mutants and their enemies we really need. I'd happily clear out Avengers pops to make room for X-Men! :D

I totally agree with the x-men sub box. I skipped it. I can live with out the 2 pops. I’m with you on Morph and perhaps a flocked Sabertooth. Although the shirt is fantastic. :smt041

:freddy1: yes! I'd love a flocked variant of sabertooth and Wolverine. I'm worried that we won't get another xmen drop till there's a new movie. Let's hope that it will be sooner. :bounce: :compress:

Flocked Sabretooth heck yes!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:52 am

rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

:freddy1: lmao my gurl told me he can't be flocked. In her words not mine. "He's already a cute kitty adding fluff will make him more kitty" I'm busting a gut on the line at her. :bounce: :compress:

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:36 pm

zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: yes! I'd love a flocked variant of sabertooth and Wolverine. I'm worried that we won't get another xmen drop till there's a new movie. Let's hope that it will be sooner. :bounce: :compress:

:freddy1: lmao my gurl told me he can't be flocked. In her words not mine. "He's already a cute kitty adding fluff will make him more kitty" I'm busting a gut on the line at her. :bounce: :compress:

As someone who only displays OOB, no way I'm buying a flocked anything. I really don't want another Sabretooth though myself, I'm happy with the one we have, I just want more new characters that haven't been made yet.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

LAX_Men4ever

Postby LAX_Men4ever » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:09 pm

Waiting on more X-Men ‘97 pops.

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:32 pm

It’s good to see love for the 90s X-Men……… finally some pops

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:13 am

Jezter wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

As someone who only displays OOB, no way I'm buying a flocked anything. I really don't want another Sabretooth though myself, I'm happy with the one we have, I just want more new characters that haven't been made yet.

Yah letting those flocked OOB can be a chore when dusting!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:33 pm

Jezter wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

I am going to attempt to get all of the X-Men 97 pops, if I can, so these two were a must have, plus the Wolverine pin and shirt were also must haves. The only useless item for me is the sticker, will go into a box with other stickers I don't do anything with.

At the end of the day though, I really just want NEW characters(and a few more Wolverine variants we don't have), but I'll get some of them anyway when I can.

I totally agree with more Wolverine variants. Good luck on your quest to complete the entire X-Men set. :thumbleft:
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:49 pm

zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Funko loves to print money so I wouldn’t worry about that :mir1:
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:06 pm

rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

We are getting all of these long over due flocked pops so what about Sabertooth. Just saying :dontknow:
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:07 pm

zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: yes! I'd love a flocked variant of sabertooth and Wolverine. I'm worried that we won't get another xmen drop till there's a new movie. Let's hope that it will be sooner. :bounce: :compress:

That’s funny :roflmao:
Image Image
ImageImage

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:24 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

:freddy2: yea now I can't stop thinking of a grown women hugging sabertooth saying "whose a good kitty?" Kinda like boo and sully from monsters ink. :bounce: :compress:

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:42 pm

zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: lmao my gurl told me he can't be flocked. In her words not mine. "He's already a cute kitty adding fluff will make him more kitty" I'm busting a gut on the line at her. :bounce: :compress:

:freddy2: yea now I can't stop thinking of a grown women hugging sabertooth saying "whose a good kitty?" Kinda like boo and sully from monsters ink. :bounce: :compress:

That would be his old sidekick Birdy...petting his head and quietly singing Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur! Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr!

:roflmao:
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:19 am

Jezter wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

That would be his old sidekick Birdy...petting his head and quietly singing Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur! Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr!

:freddy1: lol lmao yall are too much. I can't keep a straight face in this convention wen I see someone cosplaying saber. :compress:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:49 am

zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: lmao my gurl told me he can't be flocked. In her words not mine. "He's already a cute kitty adding fluff will make him more kitty" I'm busting a gut on the line at her. :bounce: :compress:

LOL who's a good kitty hahahahahahaha!

Misplay

Postby Misplay » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:23 pm

I can't believe the ones target is getting for 97. Imo they don't look great.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:11 am

zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Yea that’s correct. ;-)
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:13 am

Jezter wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

I can only picture it now lol
Image Image
ImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:26 am

zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

LOL I like it!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:21 pm

rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

LOL who's a good kitty hahahahahahaha!

You already know!!!! lol
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:29 pm

rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

LOL I like it!

I bet you do ;-)
Image Image
ImageImage

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:40 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

:freddy1: they need to hand that money out at the conventions lmao. I know I'd like some. lol :bounce:

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:59 pm

zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

:freddy1: they need to hand that money out at the conventions lmao. I know I'd like some. lol :bounce:

Same here. At least to cover my costs for the trip.
Image Image
ImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:24 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy2: yea now I can't stop thinking of a grown women hugging sabertooth saying "whose a good kitty?" Kinda like boo and sully from monsters ink. :bounce: :compress:

LOL I like it!

I bet you do ;-)

Imagine that sucker flocked in 12 or 18 inches HA!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:15 am

rexflexall wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
LOL I like it!

I bet you do ;-)

He would legit be a Cat :simba:
Image Image
ImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:02 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
I bet you do ;-)

Who's a good sabre kitty?

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:15 am

rexflexall wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Victor Creed
Image Image
ImageImage

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:06 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Victor Creed

:freddy1: this poor man went from fear and respect the evil to. Good kitty. Wanna a temptation? Lmao this joke is gold. :bounce: :compress:

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:56 am

zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Victor Creed

:freddy1: this poor man went from fear and respect the evil to. Good kitty. Wanna a temptation? Lmao this joke is gold. :bounce: :compress:

It should be nominated for Joke of the year.
Image Image
ImageImage

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:55 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Victor Creed

:freddy2: awww you guys only add to it. Now I need to find a sabertooth pop and rewrite its name. :bounce: :compress:

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:50 pm

zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: this poor man went from fear and respect the evil to. Good kitty. Wanna a temptation? Lmao this joke is gold. :bounce: :compress:

:freddy2: awww you guys only add to it. Now I need to find a sabertooth pop and rewrite its name. :bounce: :compress:

That’s always a possibility. Sure
Image Image
ImageImage

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:05 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Sure. NP. It’s pretty simple. The skip future is on Amazon. You can’t miss it.

Thank you for helping me find the way funko family appreciated

Your welcome. Always here to help. :razz:

What fun times hanging at NYCC always a pleasure getting geekychat with you
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:35 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Victor Creed

LOL if there's ever a chance to make a Funko award nominee this would be it!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:02 pm

rexflexall wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy1: this poor man went from fear and respect the evil to. Good kitty. Wanna a temptation? Lmao this joke is gold. :bounce: :compress:

:freddy1: im honored thank you so much :bounce:

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:52 pm

geekypeeples wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:Thank you for helping me find the way funko family appreciated

Oh yes!! I wish there was more time in the day :clock:
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:56 pm

rexflexall wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Yesssir :-"
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:56 pm

zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

:freddy1: im honored thank you so much :bounce:

You’re very welcome. Hope you win :cheers:
Image Image
ImageImage

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:14 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

This makes me think of the way Ms. Minutes and time are being used in Loki season 2. I'm so glad I have my Ms. Minutes giant pop still can't wait to get Tara Strong to sign it at a con
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:05 pm

geekypeeples wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:What fun times hanging at NYCC always a pleasure getting geekychat with you

This makes me think of the way Ms. Minutes and time are being used in Loki season 2. I'm so glad I have my Ms. Minutes giant pop still can't wait to get Tara Strong to sign it at a con

Get it signed and post it here. :freddy2:
Image Image
ImageImage

RichCo

Postby RichCo » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:35 pm

can we please get a 6" flocked Beast? We need to show Hank McCoy some love and respect lol Also, can we get a squishy Blob somehow? lol
Attended
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021
NYCC Fright Night 2022
Camp Fundays

Proud Funatic since 2012!
:freddy2:

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Pop!”