GOOSEBUMPS!!!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Brunodog

Re: GOOSEBUMPS!!!

Postby Brunodog » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:45 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:I'm actually surprised we don't have a goosebumps line. Lots of very good possibilities here. Maybe it is a licensing issue.

I guess that's a possibility. But then again back in the 90's Goosebumps had a ton of merchandise
Well I honestly like pretty much anything to do with pop culture soooooo... :colors:
Pops Owned: 54
Newest: Bushfire Heroes
Oldest: Krypto the Superdog

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:47 pm

Man.. I'd love these. even if they did 1 for each book i'd probably get them all haha. I loved goosebumps as a kid.
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:02 pm

One of my kiddos is really into goosebumps now...books, movies, etc. He even asked for the $250 slappy dummy doll for his birthday. I know he would love goosebumps pops, shoot so would I lol I remember being in middle school when the books came out and I loved them as much as he does now. Bring on the goosebumps pops :)

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:05 pm

Boymom4 wrote:One of my kiddos is really into goosebumps now...books, movies, etc. He even asked for the $250 slappy dummy doll for his birthday. I know he would love goosebumps pops, shoot so would I lol I remember being in middle school when the books came out and I loved them as much as he does now. Bring on the goosebumps pops :)

IDK if i could have that doll.. no matter how old I get I'm sure it would give me nightmares haha. Creepy little thing haha. Goosebumps are great books. I got my little sister into them when she was maybe 12 or 13 or so and didn't think reading was cool.
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:09 pm

dmitch86 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:One of my kiddos is really into goosebumps now...books, movies, etc. He even asked for the $250 slappy dummy doll for his birthday. I know he would love goosebumps pops, shoot so would I lol I remember being in middle school when the books came out and I loved them as much as he does now. Bring on the goosebumps pops :)

IDK if i could have that doll.. no matter how old I get I'm sure it would give me nightmares haha. Creepy little thing haha. Goosebumps are great books. I got my little sister into them when she was maybe 12 or 13 or so and didn't think reading was cool.

Yeah, I'm trying to avoid the topic when he brings up what he wants for his birthday lol I don't really want a life size Slappy doll in the house either (just little bit creepy). Now if we had the pops that would be game changer and a much better compromise.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:15 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

Yeah, I'm trying to avoid the topic when he brings up what he wants for his birthday lol I don't really want a life size Slappy doll in the house either (just little bit creepy). Now if we had the pops that would be game changer and a much better compromise.

haha totally agreed.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Brunodog

Postby Brunodog » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:50 pm

I found a $100 AUD one at a store. Not sure what to do :mir1: :D
Well I honestly like pretty much anything to do with pop culture soooooo... :colors:

Brunodog

Postby Brunodog » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:08 pm

dmitch86 wrote:Man.. I'd love these. even if they did 1 for each book i'd probably get them all haha. I loved goosebumps as a kid.

I'm not sure if all books would sell as well as others... Chicken Chicken anyone? :roflmao:

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:10 pm

Slappy is a must, I would also that that hamster from Monster Blood II
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

anime23

Postby anime23 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:47 pm

I would be all over this! Nostalgia
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:39 pm

I would dig these for sure.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

Return to “Pop!”