Target con - did you get what you wanted?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
anime23

Re: Target con - did you get what you wanted?

Postby anime23 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:35 am

LovesTheSnow76 wrote:
jcowden5984 wrote:
anime23 wrote:
That is weird your target needs to implement rules. At mine, they always look at self check out to make sure you don't have more than 1. The person at the front does.

Mine doesn't even allow self checkout. They have them behind the counter in the back and only allow one per person

I like that they are trying to prevent people from taking multiples.

same. Gives more people a chance
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:28 pm

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
I failed at the local place, cheapest I saw it was $25. Which isn't exorbitant, but it was above my mental cap of what I would pay. So instead I splured, via ebay, on another pop that I've been stalking. Yet again, Target-con fail.

A friend of mine got me a captain Marvel and i'm so so happy :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

That's awesome! I can join the club, as well, thanks to a local selling app - got Target-con CM and Walmart CM at the same time!

Time for a happy dance!!! \:D/

That's Sweet, let's just wait for Wave 2 to make our wallets suffer a little bit more lol :freddy2: I'm really liking this Wave :wav:
:fdo91:

Road to 1000 Marvel POP's

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:39 pm

The wife got me the only one I really wanted. My glow darth vader.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:23 pm

Missed out on the Captain Marvel but (MCC spoiler)
Spoiler: show
with the MCC box from Amazon having a similar build, I'll probably just stick with that one

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:35 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
A friend of mine got me a captain Marvel and i'm so so happy :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

That's awesome! I can join the club, as well, thanks to a local selling app - got Target-con CM and Walmart CM at the same time!

That's Sweet, let's just wait for Wave 2 to make our wallets suffer a little bit more lol :freddy2: I'm really liking this Wave :wav:

But can we really appreciate the joy without suffering a little for it? lol

Bring on wave 2! I'm ready for it now, and will not be caught sleeping in again!
Image ImageImage Image

OriginalDuffy

Postby OriginalDuffy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:03 am

Didn’t need anything, money saved! :cheers:
Image Image
Image Image

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:14 am

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Bring on wave 2! I'm ready for it now, and will not be caught sleeping in again!

It's that kind of suffering that you realize that in the end it all paid off lol :freddy2:

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:25 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:

It's that kind of suffering that you realize that in the end it all paid off lol :freddy2:

LOL - so every now and then, the suffering flares up again! Dropped by my Target in an unrelated matter today, and just for giggles (and habit!), I dropped by the Funko section. They STILL have some of the Targetcon pops - of course nothing I needed. 2 Hedwigs, 3 JackJacks, and even a Jack/Rose 2 pack! (No Captain Marvel, Vader or MJ - I did check just in case I could help someone here out!)
Image ImageImage Image

maverick22

Postby maverick22 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:12 am

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:

LOL - so every now and then, the suffering flares up again! Dropped by my Target in an unrelated matter today, and just for giggles (and habit!), I dropped by the Funko section. They STILL have some of the Targetcon pops - of course nothing I needed. 2 Hedwigs, 3 JackJacks, and even a Jack/Rose 2 pack! (No Captain Marvel, Vader or MJ - I did check just in case I could help someone here out!)

Yes, I see those 10” ones at mine also.

I highly doubt it, but if anyone can find Vader, Captain Marvel, or Jordan please PM me. Thanks

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:29 am

maverick22 wrote:
Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:

I highly doubt it, but if anyone can find Vader, Captain Marvel, or Jordan please PM me. Thanks

Same pops are at my target. ](*,)
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

nyel24

Postby nyel24 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:42 am

mine has a lot of the hedwigs, and a few of the jack/rose 2 pack. Guess there isn't a lot of titanic fans out there.

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:34 pm

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:

You are totally right, I'm already thinking what I need to do for Comic Con and Fundays, Time flies :freddy2:

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:13 pm

nyel24 wrote:mine has a lot of the hedwigs, and a few of the jack/rose 2 pack. Guess there isn't a lot of titanic fans out there.

Mine still has so many of the 10 inches lol

wonder if they'll ever get rid of them
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

nyel24

Postby nyel24 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:53 pm

they will go on clearance eventually and will sell out at that time.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:41 am

supertoygiant wrote:
maverick22 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Same pops are at my target. ](*,)

Poor sad unloved pops! I feel badly for them...but not enough to skew my budget for them!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:42 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:

You are totally right, I'm already thinking what I need to do for Comic Con and Fundays, Time flies :freddy2:

OMG, I am not ready to start thinking of these things! Con season has just started, and I'm already exhausted!
Image ImageImage Image

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:21 am

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:

OMG, I am not ready to start thinking of these things! Con season has just started, and I'm already exhausted!

The Good thing with me is that I only collect Marvel so ECCC was easy enough with only 2 Marvel ones, but I'm supper excited and nervous for SDCC :eek: :eek: :eek:

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:56 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:

The Good thing with me is that I only collect Marvel so ECCC was easy enough with only 2 Marvel ones, but I'm supper excited and nervous for SDCC :eek: :eek: :eek:

Similar for me - Marvel & HP. But quite picky about my Marvel! But I always worry for con exclusives, since those 2 seem to get a hit with every con batch! I can always hope though that the Marvel will be an area that's not really to my taste, and save my money (and space!) for the next batch! I don't expect to make it out of SDCC unscathed though. Now if I could just actually get into the booth!!
Image ImageImage Image

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:04 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:
nyel24 wrote:mine has a lot of the hedwigs, and a few of the jack/rose 2 pack. Guess there isn't a lot of titanic fans out there.

Mine still has so many of the 10 inches lol

wonder if they'll ever get rid of them

Same in my neck of the woods. Thinking its the same for so many others as it is for me, simply no room for more 10" pops.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:33 am

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Similar for me - Marvel & HP. But quite picky about my Marvel! But I always worry for con exclusives, since those 2 seem to get a hit with every con batch! I can always hope though that the Marvel will be an area that's not really to my taste, and save my money (and space!) for the next batch! I don't expect to make it out of SDCC unscathed though. Now if I could just actually get into the booth!!

This will be my first year after many that I will go to CC, last year I was onlt there for loke half a day, I also wish so much that I can get into the booth and Fundays, oh Fundays :drum:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:39 am

Not even 1! But then again I didn't need any! LOL

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:28 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:

This will be my first year after many that I will go to CC, last year I was onlt there for loke half a day, I also wish so much that I can get into the booth and Fundays, oh Fundays :drum:

LOL - throw in Conan for the complete trifecta! Might as well dream big while we're dreaming, right?

Definitely looking forward to the next 'con' event for exclusives, even while I dread it!
Image ImageImage Image

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:24 am

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:

LOL - throw in Conan for the complete trifecta! Might as well dream big while we're dreaming, right?

Definitely looking forward to the next 'con' event for exclusives, even while I dread it!

I have had the luck to actually get 2 Conan POP's from Comic Cons the Frankenstein Conan and the Spider-Man Conan hope I can get another one this year :freddy2:

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:02 am

jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:

I have had the luck to actually get 2 Conan POP's from Comic Cons the Frankenstein Conan and the Spider-Man Conan hope I can get another one this year :freddy2:

I was lucky enough to get a Predator Conan last year, which I traded with another funatic for the Ant-Man Conan - the one I really wanted out of the set! Very pleased with the experience and results, though if I'm lucky enough to go back, it'll be with a portable fan!
Image ImageImage Image

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:40 am

Katers wrote:
jesusunzueta89 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I was lucky enough to get a Predator Conan last year, which I traded with another funatic for the Ant-Man Conan - the one I really wanted out of the set! Very pleased with the experience and results, though if I'm lucky enough to go back, it'll be with a portable fan!

Wonder what POP's they will come out this year for the Show :freddy1:

Return to “Pop!”