Would You Want To See Glee Pop!s Happen?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Ratattack

Re: Would You Want To See Glee Pop!s Happen?

Postby Ratattack » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:50 pm

A Santana and Mercedes “The Boy Is Mine” duel 2-Pack would be pretty great!

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:13 pm

masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:Yeah. A variant with his varsity jacket needs to happen.

I wonder if they'll actually make a Glee series. It's been a while and I don't think it isn't as popular now, but I'm still hopeful \:D/

It is still popular to many, but not as it used to. Hopefully Funko does Glee soon.

100% agree. It's better to do them now than never O:)

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:41 pm

Ratattack wrote:A Santana and Mercedes “The Boy Is Mine” duel 2-Pack would be pretty great!

Now that would make a great TV pop moment. Glee needs those if it gets a pop line.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:30 am

heymrosario wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
I wonder if they'll actually make a Glee series. It's been a while and I don't think it isn't as popular now, but I'm still hopeful \:D/

It is still popular to many, but not as it used to. Hopefully Funko does Glee soon.

Yep, it’s something where it makes more sense now because they can do solid waves to see how many they want to do.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:43 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:
Ratattack wrote:A Santana and Mercedes “The Boy Is Mine” duel 2-Pack would be pretty great!

Now that would make a great TV pop moment. Glee needs those if it gets a pop line.

Don't for get a "That's How Sue 'Cs' it" Pop. She would totally be the Dwight for the Glee line lol

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:20 pm

Ratattack wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:

Don't for get a "That's How Sue 'Cs' it" Pop. She would totally be the Dwight for the Glee line lol

Yeah. That would be nice to see that as a pop.

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:00 pm

Dbactor wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:It is still popular to many, but not as it used to. Hopefully Funko does Glee soon.

Yep, it’s something where it makes more sense now because they can do solid waves to see how many they want to do.

I wonder if they get data on how many people would be interested in this type of pop line. :-k

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:14 pm

masonfunkocarr wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:Now that would make a great TV pop moment. Glee needs those if it gets a pop line.

Yeah. That would be nice to see that as a pop.

Maybe even add a TV screen, just like that one pop from Five Nights At Freddy's. That would be iconic! :freddy2:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:35 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

I wonder if they get data on how many people would be interested in this type of pop line. :-k

I like this idea! Yes, I agree on making a small but solid first trial wave to test the waters.
Maybe social media polls like on Twitter and IG could be a way to gauge interest :freddy1:

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:53 pm

Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Dbactor wrote:

I like this idea! Yes, I agree on making a small but solid first trial wave to test the waters.
Maybe social media polls like on Twitter and IG could be a way to gauge interest :freddy1:

Would be great for Funko to use their app more. There's little engagement with the app. I think polls like this would increase that user engagement. \:D/

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:32 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

Would be great for Funko to use their app more. There's little engagement with the app. I think polls like this would increase that user engagement. \:D/

Yeah. And comments from fans too on their social media posts.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:33 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

Oh! That's right! The app could be a great way to measure interest as well. Also, it would increase the app usage. :bounce:

grumpysf23

Postby grumpysf23 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:25 pm

Surprised there was not any pops for this show to begin with. Continue to make these request via social media and these boards. We have seen pops from past shows including Boy Meets World. A shame though theres no Mr Feeny Pop. Anyways, this is a Glee post and not BMW.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:05 am

Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Oh! That's right! The app could be a great way to measure interest as well. Also, it would increase the app usage. :bounce:

That’s a really bright way to combine and bring in all of this info.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:42 am

Dbactor wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

The app would be a really way to access all of the info. A lot of the times, the Funko blog takes a bit to load so I usually just wait to get home to read it. It's probably my phone tough #-o I need an upgrade ASAP lol I still have the 6s

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:46 am

grumpysf23 wrote:Surprised there was not any pops for this show to begin with. Continue to make these request via social media and these boards. We have seen pops from past shows including Boy Meets World. A shame though theres no Mr Feeny Pop. Anyways, this is a Glee post and not BMW.

Totally agree with you. If we don't ask, they'll never know we want these. Also, I too wish for a Mr. Feeny Pop. Perhaps they were testing the waters with the first wave and maybe we'll get an expansion to the BMW line. I hope Funko approaches Glee the same way. :bounce:

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:06 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I don't know how hard it is to gather data from comments on social, but that could work too!

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:06 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I don't know how hard it is to gather data from comments on social, but that could work too!

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:08 am

Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I guess they're using the "add to wishlist" as part of their metrics, but I wish they'd make a poll before making the glam shots. :-s :-k

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:10 am

Ratattack wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

The app would be a really way to access all of the info. A lot of the times, the Funko blog takes a bit to load so I usually just wait to get home to read it. It's probably my phone tough #-o I need an upgrade ASAP lol I still have the 6s

I think I value the interest of Funatics than the blog tbh. I see the same content posted on social. I wish it'd be great to make a Glee poll or some sort of interaction for fans to get their voices heard.

Honestly, a Glee poll or a survey would be nice on the app. \:D/

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:16 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Dbactor wrote:

I think I value the interest of Funatics than the blog tbh. I see the same content posted on social. I wish it'd be great to make a Glee poll or some sort of interaction for fans to get their voices heard.

Yeah. and Funko can see what characters we want and also the suggest a figure page too on the Funko website.

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:16 pm

masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Yeah. and Funko can see what characters we want and also the suggest a figure page too on the Funko website.

That suggest a figure page should be on the Funko app tbh. I think that's what is missing from it. They'll start to see more interests in future releases from the app. :-s

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:14 pm

heymrosario wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

That suggest a figure page should be on the Funko app tbh. I think that's what is missing from it. They'll start to see more interests in future releases from the app. :-s

Yeah. We need that as a feature on the Funko App.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:51 am

heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

I guess they're using the "add to wishlist" as part of their metrics, but I wish they'd make a poll before making the glam shots. :-s :-k

Why before making glams? Am i missing something?

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:04 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:Yeah. and Funko can see what characters we want and also the suggest a figure page too on the Funko website.

I know they recently updated their app, but I think they're still missing a couple features that would benefit a lot of us. \:D/

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:53 am

heymrosario wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

I know they recently updated their app, but I think they're still missing a couple features that would benefit a lot of us. \:D/

Yeah. We want this to happen on the Funko app.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:44 am

heymrosario wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

So many great ideas flying around. I'm definitely a fan of social media poll. Those are quick and tend to have a higher turnout since they are completed in one click :freddy2:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:48 am

heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

Oh... That's interesting and also a clever way to use the app features. I totally agree. A poll would be a quick way to gauge interest, whithout having to go through the trouble of creating glams for the figures. :-k

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:54 am

heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Dbactor wrote:

They've recently been playing the Fan Club angle on most livestreams. So it could be fairly easy, for them, to add a poll or survey announcement. The discover feature on the App could be a great way to link a survey. :-k

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:56 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Thats a great idea. Also, I believe there is a suggestions feature in app, although I'm not too sure if its exclusive for app feedback or if anything is fair game :-k

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:01 am

heymrosario wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

Oh! Totally agree on adding this feature to the app. It would be very handy and very easy to access. With easy, quick access, I'm sure it will be the first resource funatics will turn too for product suggestions. Also, it will increase app usage; so it might incentive Funko to add the many features we wished the app had.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:03 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:Yeah. and Funko can see what characters we want and also the suggest a figure page too on the Funko website.

With a feature like this, I know it would be the first place I would turn to when a new suggestion would come to mind. Definitely like the easy and quick access this feature would have :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:05 am

Dbactor wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I'm thinking before glams so they don't invest time in creating them. If not many people show interest through a poll, then they could scrap the whole idea before they invest the time and quickly move on to the next.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:08 am

heymrosario wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

I would love a feature that would allow us to share wishlists and collection lists. It would be great to see other friends wishlists, specially if you are searching for birthday gift or even holiday season ideas. :idea:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:11 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:Yeah. We need that as a feature on the Funko App.

Yeah. We want this to happen on the Funko app.

Another great feature would be if you could add a friends list to your account. This would create another way to connect our Funko Community \:D/

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:10 am

Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

They've recently been playing the Fan Club angle on most livestreams. So it could be fairly easy, for them, to add a poll or survey announcement. The discover feature on the App could be a great way to link a survey. :-k

I have not heard anything about the Fan Club in a looong time. I know they've been asking for suggestions and such, but I don't see any implementations on it. I'm still hopeful they can make an awesome Fan Club feature in the app or even gift boxes too \:D/

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:13 am

Ratattack wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

I'm thinking before glams so they don't invest time in creating them. If not many people show interest through a poll, then they could scrap the whole idea before they invest the time and quickly move on to the next.

Yeah, it does take a while for them to make glam shots. It's better to get some metrics \:D/

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:04 am

heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Dbactor wrote:

Yeah, it does take a while for them to make glam shots. It's better to get some metrics \:D/

Yeah. I can imagine a Quinn glam shot, and other characters as well.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:00 pm

masonfunkocarr wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Yeah. I can imagine a Quinn glam shot, and other characters as well.

Man, haven’t seen her pop up in something a good while. Have to see what’s been up there.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:27 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

I have not heard anything about the Fan Club in a looong time. I know they've been asking for suggestions and such, but I don't see any implementations on it. I'm still hopeful they can make an awesome Fan Club feature in the app or even gift boxes too \:D/

Gift boxes! I like the sound of that!
I think the last I heard about the Funko Fan Club was when they uploaded a video about Sully breaking it down a little bit more on YouTube. I think they uploaded the video about 3 weeks ago. Also, they would constantly touch on it during the Wednesday Twitter live unboxing videos; but due to the pandemic, they haven't been able do more live unboxing videos.

Return to “Pop!”