Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, Universe Pops Please!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Bezo33

Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, Universe Pops Please!

Postby Bezo33 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:52 pm

I LOVED these shows and would love to see Funko make these Pops. As far as I can tell they haven't made them yet.

nascar246788

Re: Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, Universe Pops Please!

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:54 pm

I would love to see these two. Which characters are you looking for?

- I think original four of SG-1 have to be made
- Wraith
- Gate
- Atlantis city
- Puddle Jumper
- Shepherd
Collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:24 am

nascar246788 wrote:I would love to see these two. Which characters are you looking for?

- Wraith
- Gate
- Atlantis city
- Puddle Jumper
- Shepherd

If there are Atlantis pops, I have to have a McKay pop!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:29 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:I would love to see these two. Which characters are you looking for?

- Wraith
- Gate
- Atlantis city
- Puddle Jumper
- Shepherd

How could I ever forget McKay. He was an awesome character.
Collecting since 2014

Batphotography

Postby Batphotography » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:48 am

:bounce: I have only been wanting this for 5 years
SDCC 2001 - SDCC 2002 - SDCC 2003 - SDCC 2004 - SDCC 2005 - SDCC 2006 - SDCC 2007 - SDCC 2008 - SDCC 2009 - SDCC 2010 - SDCC 2011 - SDCC 2012 - SDCC 2014 - SDCC 2015 - SDCC 2016 - SDCC 2017 - SDCC 2018 - SDCC 2019 - SDCC 2022 - SDCC 2023
Fundays 2015 - Fundays 2016 - Fundays 2023

IG: bat_photo_gal

ImageImage

Batphotography

Postby Batphotography » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:49 am

First Xena! Next sg-1! Let’s do this :)
SDCC 2001 - SDCC 2002 - SDCC 2003 - SDCC 2004 - SDCC 2005 - SDCC 2006 - SDCC 2007 - SDCC 2008 - SDCC 2009 - SDCC 2010 - SDCC 2011 - SDCC 2012 - SDCC 2014 - SDCC 2015 - SDCC 2016 - SDCC 2017 - SDCC 2018 - SDCC 2019 - SDCC 2022 - SDCC 2023

ImageImage

saban

Postby saban » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 am

lol you're not the first wanting these and surely won't be the last. Hopefully we'll see something in the future.
IG: vickyisodd

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:30 am

Bezo33 wrote:I LOVED these shows and would love to see Funko make these Pops. As far as I can tell they haven't made them yet.

These would be a must for me.
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:47 am

I just finished re-watching SG1 yesterday with the two follow up movies. Love that show and Atlantis as well. Universe was ok, but my son and I dropped off a handful of episodes in. Hopefully I can find it online somewhere and rewatch it all the way through.

That said, I love my sci fi shows and would get some of the characters from SG1 and Atlantis for sure.

Teal'c
Carter
O'Neill
Jackson
Mitchell
General Hammond
Anubis
Ba'al
Apophis
Vala
An Ori prior, preferably the one missing an eye
Adria

Sheppard
Todd the Wraith
Ronon
Teyla
Weir
Beckett
Wraith Queen
any Ancient
Michael the wraith hybrid
Oberoth

I doubt I'd get ALL of them, but would love to see some of them in pop form!
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Bezo33

Postby Bezo33 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:35 am

Definitely give Universe another shot, it was actually really good! I was so bummed when it got cancelled but they kept it open ended so you never know if they'll bring it back. I'm still hanging on to hope!

Bezo33

Postby Bezo33 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:37 am

So many variants are possible here too! Possibilities are nearly endless. C'mon Funko make this happen! If I can get Brian's attention again at SDCC this year I'm gonna ask him if they've tried.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:37 am

All these sound great!

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:24 pm

Bezo33 wrote:Definitely give Universe another shot, it was actually really good! I was so bummed when it got cancelled but they kept it open ended so you never know if they'll bring it back. I'm still hanging on to hope!

Universe was my favourite and I too was heartbroken when it got cancelled. Such compelling television and no one was watching.
That cast was fantastic.
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:07 pm

Me too, please.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:29 pm

I just want the gate lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

POPFan4life

Postby POPFan4life » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:41 pm

Toronto wrote:
Bezo33 wrote:Definitely give Universe another shot, it was actually really good! I was so bummed when it got cancelled but they kept it open ended so you never know if they'll bring it back. I'm still hanging on to hope!

Universe was my favourite and I too was heartbroken when it got cancelled. Such compelling television and no one was watching.
That cast was fantastic.

OMG!! I AGREE!!! SGU was my favorite!! Robert Carlyle was the best one on the show!!! I like Louis Ferrira too!

theoneupper02

Postby theoneupper02 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:57 pm

There are so many possibilities for this line - hope Funko take notice.
Bobby

ISO: High end GOT and DBZ

Image Image Image

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:24 pm

I've said it one (or maybe like 24 times at this point) but I'll say it again. SG-1 has been my #1 hope and dream since I started collecting Funko years and years ago. That is my all time favorite show and I would buy all the things. I was a fan of Atlantis as well and would pick up a fair amount of those characters as well. SGU...well, that one wasn't my cup of tea and y'all are on your own lol
Hi, I'm Merri!

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:12 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

- Wraith
- Gate
- Atlantis city
- Puddle Jumper
- Shepherd

How could I ever forget McKay. He was an awesome character.

I really wasn't expecting to love him as much as I ended up doing! While I would have to eventually get the whole of SGA-1, I'd need Sheppard and McKay most of all!

Yeah...gonna go rewatch the series this weekend now. See what you've all done? There goes my productivity for chores!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:15 pm

synergy56 wrote:I've said it one (or maybe like 24 times at this point) but I'll say it again. SG-1 has been my #1 hope and dream since I started collecting Funko years and years ago. That is my all time favorite show and I would buy all the things. I was a fan of Atlantis as well and would pick up a fair amount of those characters as well. SGU...well, that one wasn't my cup of tea and y'all are on your own lol

Right there with you! Well, except that I think my Atlantis and SG-1 are switched with yours! (Never could get into SGU either, and I TRIED!). Now that it's a discussion, I'm really surprised these haven't already gotten the pop treatment. I'm guessing it's because they're not currently being produced. But still...this needs to happen!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:59 am

Katers wrote:
synergy56 wrote:I've said it one (or maybe like 24 times at this point) but I'll say it again. SG-1 has been my #1 hope and dream since I started collecting Funko years and years ago. That is my all time favorite show and I would buy all the things. I was a fan of Atlantis as well and would pick up a fair amount of those characters as well. SGU...well, that one wasn't my cup of tea and y'all are on your own lol

Right there with you! Well, except that I think my Atlantis and SG-1 are switched with yours! (Never could get into SGU either, and I TRIED!). Now that it's a discussion, I'm really surprised these haven't already gotten the pop treatment. I'm guessing it's because they're not currently being produced. But still...this needs to happen!

I wasn't a big fan of SGU. I loved Atlantis and SG-1.
Collecting since 2014

Kungfutoys

Postby Kungfutoys » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:09 am

This would be great!
:freddy3:
Funko Funatic Since 1999
2002 FunKlub Member #0037
Funko Events Attended:
2002 1st Fundays at Sparky’s until the last Fundays at SDCC 2023
2016 Funko Fright Night
2017 Everett Headquarters Grand Opening
2018 Making Fun Hollywood Premier
2019 Hollywood Store Grand Opening
2021 FunKon Hollywood
2022 Funko Fright Night 2 NYCC
2023 Funko Fundays

Bezo33

Postby Bezo33 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:45 pm

Love to see all the support for this line. Maybe if the revive Stargate in some form Funko will go back and do the older series as well. Praying for this to happen!

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:24 pm

Katers wrote:

I tried with SGU as well! I watched every episode out of loyalty to the Stargate franchise, but I hated most of it. Like I had to keep pausing it to yell at the tv hated it. And it had SUCH a great cast and it wasn't really a bad show. If it hadn't been named Stargate I wouldn't have minded it so much I think. But based on SG-1 and Atlantis there were certain expectations and rules and they threw all that out and broke all the rules. They were trying to be like Battestar Galactica a little too much and I found it to be insulting to the other franchises. I mean, they made a punk out of Jack O'Neill and that was 100% not acceptable to me. And I am a total Sam/Jack shipper and respected the whole they can't be together because rules and fate of the world and they respect each other and the Air Force too much. And then a guy under Jack's command cheats on his wife with a subordinate and that's ok?! No. Absolutely not. [-X Sorry. Rant over. I was very emotionally invested in Stargate after so many years of watching it. I just finished a rewatch of SG-1 and I still love it. Need to start on an Atlantis rewatch next :)
Hi, I'm Merri!

Pryde72

Postby Pryde72 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:00 pm

Batphotography wrote::bounce: I have only been wanting this for 5 years

Every time I see someone ask “Dream pops” I always throw Stargate out there.
I used to be a werewolf, but I’m alright nooooooooooow :cat:

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:37 pm

Pryde72 wrote:Every time I see someone ask “Dream pops” I always throw Stargate out there.

You are a good person with impeccable taste :D
Hi, I'm Merri!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:51 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I wasn't a big fan of SGU. I loved Atlantis and SG-1.

Look at the work we are saving Funko here....we don't need SGU pops (sorry SGU fans...you can be 2nd wave! lol ).
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:55 am

synergy56 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I tried with SGU as well! I watched every episode out of loyalty to the Stargate franchise, but I hated most of it. Like I had to keep pausing it to yell at the tv hated it. And it had SUCH a great cast and it wasn't really a bad show. If it hadn't been named Stargate I wouldn't have minded it so much I think. But based on SG-1 and Atlantis there were certain expectations and rules and they threw all that out and broke all the rules. They were trying to be like Battestar Galactica a little too much and I found it to be insulting to the other franchises. I mean, they made a punk out of Jack O'Neill and that was 100% not acceptable to me. And I am a total Sam/Jack shipper and respected the whole they can't be together because rules and fate of the world and they respect each other and the Air Force too much. And then a guy under Jack's command cheats on his wife with a subordinate and that's ok?! No. Absolutely not. [-X Sorry. Rant over. I was very emotionally invested in Stargate after so many years of watching it. I just finished a rewatch of SG-1 and I still love it. Need to start on an Atlantis rewatch next :)

Oh no, rant away! I agree with just about everything you said! I think, because it was part of the SG franchise, we had really high expectations (and that CAST!), but it just wasn't what I thought it would be, what I wanted, or what I needed to keep the franchise going! I realized about halfway through that I just really didn't like any of the characters, or care what was happening to them. Very sad after so many years being so invested in the various Stargate teams!
Last edited by Katers on Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage Image

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:14 am

Katers wrote:Oh no, rant away! I agree with just about everything you said! I think, because it was part of the SG franchine, we had really high expectations (and that CAST!), but it just wasn't what I thought it would be, what I wanted, or what I needed to keep the franchise going! I realized about halfway through that I just really didn't like any of the characters, or care what was happening to them. Very sad after so many years being so invested in the various Stargate teams!

I think you just became my new best friend lol Also, just curious if any of my fellow Stargate fans are going to the convention in Chicago in June? If you love the shows and haven't met any cast I highly recommend it. They are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Meeting them and hearing their stories made me love the shows even more!
Hi, I'm Merri!

POPFan4life

Postby POPFan4life » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:35 am

Sad that a lot of people don't like SGU. I respect your opinions. I for one loved it cause of Rush! Robert Carlyle was the only reason why I watched it. Everyone else grew on me in Season 2 but Rush I can relate to in some ways.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:45 am

Katers wrote:
synergy56 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh no, rant away! I agree with just about everything you said! I think, because it was part of the SG franchine, we had really high expectations (and that CAST!), but it just wasn't what I thought it would be, what I wanted, or what I needed to keep the franchise going! I realized about halfway through that I just really didn't like any of the characters, or care what was happening to them. Very sad after so many years being so invested in the various Stargate teams!

I feel your pain about SGU. I also didn't like how it wasn't tied together with Stargate Atlantis and SG-1. They found a way to connect atlantis and sg-1.
Collecting since 2014

Batphotography

Postby Batphotography » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:43 am

synergy56 wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:Every time I see someone ask “Dream pops” I always throw Stargate out there.

Indeed :)

ImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:00 am

Flocked, glow, metallic, make em all!

The4thCurator

Postby The4thCurator » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:04 am

Yes! We need some SG1 Pops!
ImageImageImage Image
Fredo IG: @the4thcurator

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:55 pm

Batphotography wrote:
synergy56 wrote:

Indeed :)

=D>
Hi, I'm Merri!

Bezo33

Postby Bezo33 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:17 pm

I love all the ideas! Let's keep them coming! I might have to rewatch all three series again now lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:11 am

synergy56 wrote:
Katers wrote:Oh no, rant away! I agree with just about everything you said! I think, because it was part of the SG franchine, we had really high expectations (and that CAST!), but it just wasn't what I thought it would be, what I wanted, or what I needed to keep the franchise going! I realized about halfway through that I just really didn't like any of the characters, or care what was happening to them. Very sad after so many years being so invested in the various Stargate teams!

I think you just became my new best friend lol Also, just curious if any of my fellow Stargate fans are going to the convention in Chicago in June? If you love the shows and haven't met any cast I highly recommend it. They are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Meeting them and hearing their stories made me love the shows even more!

Sounds good to me! Stargate fans have to stick together!

Wish I was going to a convention with the cast! Got to meet a few of them years ago, and I managed to have my Michael Shanks freak out BEFORE I met him, thank goodness. I mostly remember how sweet he and Amanda were while signing autographs!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:13 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
synergy56 wrote:I tried with SGU as well! I watched every episode out of loyalty to the Stargate franchise, but I hated most of it. Like I had to keep pausing it to yell at the tv hated it. And it had SUCH a great cast and it wasn't really a bad show. If it hadn't been named Stargate I wouldn't have minded it so much I think. But based on SG-1 and Atlantis there were certain expectations and rules and they threw all that out and broke all the rules. They were trying to be like Battestar Galactica a little too much and I found it to be insulting to the other franchises. I mean, they made a punk out of Jack O'Neill and that was 100% not acceptable to me. And I am a total Sam/Jack shipper and respected the whole they can't be together because rules and fate of the world and they respect each other and the Air Force too much. And then a guy under Jack's command cheats on his wife with a subordinate and that's ok?! No. Absolutely not. [-X Sorry. Rant over. I was very emotionally invested in Stargate after so many years of watching it. I just finished a rewatch of SG-1 and I still love it. Need to start on an Atlantis rewatch next :)

Oh no, rant away! I agree with just about everything you said! I think, because it was part of the SG franchine, we had really high expectations (and that CAST!), but it just wasn't what I thought it would be, what I wanted, or what I needed to keep the franchise going! I realized about halfway through that I just really didn't like any of the characters, or care what was happening to them. Very sad after so many years being so invested in the various Stargate teams!

I feel your pain about SGU. I also didn't like how it wasn't tied together with Stargate Atlantis and SG-1. They found a way to connect atlantis and sg-1.

I think it was just too different from the other 2 to tie together, unfortunately. As much as I didn't like it, I'm kind of glad it wasn't so close to the other shows, I think that would have been even more jarring for me!
Image ImageImage Image

Pryde72

Postby Pryde72 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:03 am

Katers wrote:
synergy56 wrote:

Wish I was going to a convention with the cast! Got to meet a few of them years ago, and I managed to have my Michael Shanks freak out BEFORE I met him, thank goodness. I mostly remember how sweet he and Amanda were while signing autographs!

I keep thinking something would pop up at SDCC, but alas not.
I used to be a werewolf, but I’m alright nooooooooooow :cat:

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:06 pm

Pryde72 wrote:
Katers wrote:
synergy56 wrote:I think you just became my new best friend lol Also, just curious if any of my fellow Stargate fans are going to the convention in Chicago in June? If you love the shows and haven't met any cast I highly recommend it. They are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Meeting them and hearing their stories made me love the shows even more!

I keep thinking something would pop up at SDCC, but alas not.

There was an anniversary panel last year at SDCC and Christopher Judge (Teal'c) and Tony Amendola (Bra'tac) were there. They also had a fan meetup and a screening of Stargate Origins on the deck of the USS Midway. It was pretty great. Hoping they do something this year as well.
Hi, I'm Merri!

Return to “Pop!”