AT&T Exclusive Chrome Night King

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
hpellot

Re: AT&T Exclusive Chrome Night King

Postby hpellot » Mon May 13, 2019 4:29 pm

love this pop
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

Brutesquad

Postby Brutesquad » Mon May 13, 2019 4:46 pm

Got my three in today, shipped in one big box with each of the three packed and in their own separate little boxes. They were all secure but a lil snug, mostly mint so Im pleased!! :)

GettingSodas

Postby GettingSodas » Mon May 13, 2019 5:00 pm

wish I would’ve gotten my hands on one of these. I don’t wanna pay over retail for this guy though tbh :/
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Mon May 13, 2019 5:08 pm

Brutesquad wrote:Got my three in today, shipped in one big box with each of the three packed and in their own separate little boxes. They were all secure but a lil snug, mostly mint so Im pleased!! :)

Glad to hear they came in mint :) Makes me excited to get mine this week hopefully lol

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon May 13, 2019 5:18 pm

repair-manmanmanman wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:Just like the funko pop up shop at sdcc 2017. People lining up made a mess of things for the people living there and it hasn’t come back. Hope that changes.

I think it was a combination of the poor line maintenance and Funko having too much on their plate. They went all out for Fundays last year so they probably didn't want to spare the manpower on the pop up.

True. I just hope it comes back
Image Image

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Mon May 13, 2019 5:23 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:Just like the funko pop up shop at sdcc 2017. People lining up made a mess of things for the people living there and it hasn’t come back. Hope that changes.

I think it was a combination of the poor line maintenance and Funko having too much on their plate. They went all out for Fundays last year so they probably didn't want to spare the manpower on the pop up.

What happened at the pop up shop in 2017?

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon May 13, 2019 5:28 pm

moneyhelpspk wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:

People in line making a mess , leaving trash , smoking weed, being loud just to name a few. The pop up shop Is it was held at the funko south building which is also a residential area
Image Image

repair-manmanmanman

Postby repair-manmanmanman » Mon May 13, 2019 5:32 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:True. I just hope it comes back

People in line making a mess , leaving trash , smoking weed, being loud just to name a few. The pop up shop Is it was held at the funko south building which is also a residential area

It was a huge line that circled the block by Wednesday morning. One of the problems was that people just brought their camping chairs to hold their spots and then just left so you'd see a huge section of the line with just a bunch of empty chairs.
Hi, I'm CY

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon May 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Yeah but chairs wasn’t the issue. Residents didn’t complain about the chairs.
Image Image

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Mon May 13, 2019 5:45 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:

I appreciate the info. I vaguely remember something about Funko not letting people line up until they open now.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon May 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Didnt the SD office move?

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon May 13, 2019 5:54 pm

I think so. I noticed the funko sign wasn’t there anymore not sure where it moved to though.
Image Image

ryanc_

Postby ryanc_ » Mon May 13, 2019 6:42 pm

Mine also arrived today box within a box and paper filler, mostly mint. Not sure if that’s how the previous ones shipped but if not I guess they responded to feedback, that’s pretty good

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:45 pm

Brutesquad wrote:Got my three in today, shipped in one big box with each of the three packed and in their own separate little boxes. They were all secure but a lil snug, mostly mint so Im pleased!! :)

That's awesome that you received yours and boxes looked good. I still haven't received shipping notification since preordering in store.

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Mon May 13, 2019 7:56 pm

Boymom4 wrote:

That's awesome that you received yours and boxes looked good. I still haven't received shipping notification since preordering in store.

Same here...preordered on the 16th at 9:30 am...getting nervous
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon May 13, 2019 7:57 pm

Finally checked the order. Its being shipped 5/16.... Cant wait

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:02 pm

A-Okay wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:

Yeah, I'm getting a little nervous too especially seeing people that already received theirs. I just went back and checked my email and it just says "back ordered." It does say May 16th for expected ship date, so maybe I'll get notification the end of the week or at least I hope so.

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Mon May 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
A-Okay wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:That's awesome that you received yours and boxes looked good. I still haven't received shipping notification since preordering in store.

Yeah, I'm getting a little nervous too especially seeing people that already received theirs. I just went back and checked my email and it just says "back ordered." It does say May 16th for expected ship date, so maybe I'll get notification the end of the week or at least I hope so.

Yes, mine says backordered as well. Fingers crossed for both of us! [-o<
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko

Image Image
ImageImage

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Mon May 13, 2019 9:36 pm

ryanc_ wrote:Mine also arrived today box within a box and paper filler, mostly mint. Not sure if that’s how the previous ones shipped but if not I guess they responded to feedback, that’s pretty good

Looks like they did listen to feedback. The first wave that shipped out were shipped horrendously. Just about every box came in crushed. I think they just but the pop in a shipping box and sent them that way.

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:48 pm

moneyhelpspk wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:

I appreciate the info. I vaguely remember something about Funko not letting people line up until they open now.

In 2017 they said no lining up too, but didn't enforce the rule when people still did. I arrived Thursday afternoon and was planning to wait in line that night (after Conan) but by the afternoon they already cutoff the line for Friday and people were lining up for Saturday. Kind of ruined my plans because I didn't get a hotel room that night because I was planning to wait in line for Popup Shop or Conan, but Conan didn't have a wait-list either for the first time (?) after their ticket fiasco earlier in the day. Spent the night in the car, which was an adventure with some of the locals hanging around the parking lot.
Poppin'

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:48 pm

moneyhelpspk wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:

In 2017 they said no lining up too, but didn't enforce the rule when people still did. I arrived Thursday afternoon and was planning to wait in line that night (after Conan) but by the afternoon they already cutoff the line for Friday and people were lining up for Saturday. Kind of ruined my plans because I didn't get a hotel room that night because I was planning to wait in line for Popup Shop or Conan, but Conan didn't have a wait-list either for the first time (?) after their ticket fiasco earlier in the day. Spent the night in the car, which was an adventure with some of the locals hanging around the parking lot.
Poppin'

Soundwarp

Postby Soundwarp » Mon May 13, 2019 10:07 pm

moneyhelpspk wrote:
ryanc_ wrote:Mine also arrived today box within a box and paper filler, mostly mint. Not sure if that’s how the previous ones shipped but if not I guess they responded to feedback, that’s pretty good

Looks like they did listen to feedback. The first wave that shipped out were shipped horrendously. Just about every box came in crushed. I think they just but the pop in a shipping box and sent them that way.

I’m wondering if the first wave was shipped out from stores and if these are from their actual warehouse.

Hurcaneman

Postby Hurcaneman » Mon May 13, 2019 10:42 pm

It’s bizarre. I just checked my order status again. I followed the link from the first email I received confirming the order back on 4/16. It shows the order # and says it’s “In Process” with an expected ship date of 5/16. I received an email on 4/22 saying the order was delayed. When I follow the link in that email it shows the same order # but says “Backordered”. I can pull both pages up right now so I have no idea if it’s shipping on 5/16 or not. I may give them a call tomorrow to figure it out.

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon May 13, 2019 10:43 pm

theraven00 wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:People in line making a mess , leaving trash , smoking weed, being loud just to name a few. The pop up shop Is it was held at the funko south building which is also a residential area

2017 was a crazy year. I managed to be first in line for the pop up shop.
Image Image

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 13, 2019 11:33 pm

A-Okay wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
A-Okay wrote:

So weird because I ordered mine on the 16th also but it still shows “in progress”, with the same expected ship date. Maybe we’ll get lucky and still get them but I’ve lost almost any hope for them at this point :smt102

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Mon May 13, 2019 11:40 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
A-Okay wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:Yeah, I'm getting a little nervous too especially seeing people that already received theirs. I just went back and checked my email and it just says "back ordered." It does say May 16th for expected ship date, so maybe I'll get notification the end of the week or at least I hope so.

So weird because I ordered mine on the 16th also but it still shows “in progress”, with the same expected ship date. Maybe we’ll get lucky and still get them but I’ve lost almost any hope for them at this point :smt102

Just checked and Im still under In Progress and is expected to ship on the 16th. I've honestly lost all hope at this point. If it ships, it ships. It if doesnt, it doesnt. Might even my cancel my order to be honest.

Martian1314

Postby Martian1314 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:46 pm

my order is still backordered , but i've seen other people received their order :)

Dahrayyal

Postby Dahrayyal » Tue May 14, 2019 12:12 am

Just got my direct fulfillment order from ATT! All great condition. And individually boxed and padded. I was surprised
Follow on Instagram!
https://instagram.com/dahrayyal1
Events:
Hollywood Grand Opening
Hollywood Funkon

ImageImage

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue May 14, 2019 12:32 am

moneyhelpspk wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
A-Okay wrote:

Just checked and Im still under In Progress and is expected to ship on the 16th. I've honestly lost all hope at this point. If it ships, it ships. It if doesnt, it doesnt. Might even my cancel my order to be honest.

Same, if it comes that’s awesome, if not I at least get the money back which is long gone at this point and I’ll figure something else out.
Dahrayyal wrote:Just got my direct fulfillment order from ATT! All great condition. And individually boxed and padded. I was surprised

Congrats! Good to hear they are honoring orders for some people and it sounds like they are shipping them better this time around

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Tue May 14, 2019 1:16 am

moneyhelpspk wrote:
runtodere wrote:Agree. Although i sort of understand hbo not telling people. Especially where the hbo shop is, it isn't really made for lines of people. And even if there was room, i know neighboring businesses hate the lines.

I wasnt aware of the issue about the line and room. So looks like nobody wins either way (except the leakers and their friends). You win some and you lose some :mad:

First rule about HBO restocks: Don't talk about HBO restocks.

Employees leaking info a lot of times is because the employees are kept from purchasing so they need their friends to get in on the drop.

That makes me mad.

stayf3d

Postby stayf3d » Tue May 14, 2019 1:26 am

Hurcaneman wrote:It’s bizarre. I just checked my order status again. I followed the link from the first email I received confirming the order back on 4/16. It shows the order # and says it’s “In Process” with an expected ship date of 5/16. I received an email on 4/22 saying the order was delayed. When I follow the link in that email it shows the same order # but says “Backordered”. I can pull both pages up right now so I have no idea if it’s shipping on 5/16 or not. I may give them a call tomorrow to figure it out.

Same for me, hopefully it works out for us.
:freddy3:

Wondercon & SDCC since 2011
ISO: Lost & Game of Thrones Protos

jenjen

Postby jenjen » Tue May 14, 2019 5:49 am

Someday I’ll get one.

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Tue May 14, 2019 8:48 am

stayf3d wrote:
Hurcaneman wrote:It’s bizarre. I just checked my order status again. I followed the link from the first email I received confirming the order back on 4/16. It shows the order # and says it’s “In Process” with an expected ship date of 5/16. I received an email on 4/22 saying the order was delayed. When I follow the link in that email it shows the same order # but says “Backordered”. I can pull both pages up right now so I have no idea if it’s shipping on 5/16 or not. I may give them a call tomorrow to figure it out.

Same for me, hopefully it works out for us.

Im in the same boat. Keep us posted if you call.
Hi, I'm Kelly!

Image Image
ImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue May 14, 2019 10:49 am

These should be reasonable now!

Soundwarp

Postby Soundwarp » Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm

In case y’all were wondering how shipping looks on the recent shipped orders, was kinda worried but everything was mint. https://imgur.com/a/5E43b9r

jrocksphotos

Postby jrocksphotos » Tue May 14, 2019 4:49 pm

Man mine still says back ordered
SWC19/SDCC ‘17-‘19/ Pop Up SDCC ‘17/ECCC ‘18 & '19/Funko HQ Grand Opening 11AM / Funkast HQ pre-ECCC ‘18 & '19/Fugitive ECCC 18'/19' & NYCC Party ‘18/FDO8 Chicago/ Fundays ‘18-‘19/Making Fun Movie Premier in Hollywood/ Disneyland Funatics Meet-up ‘18/Conan SDCC ‘17-‘19 / NYCC 2018 / D-Con 2018 / Spooky Empire 2018 / RICC 2018 / Monster Mask-O RAID 2018

racheva

Postby racheva » Tue May 14, 2019 8:01 pm

I'm kind of surprised that the PPG listing for this one isn't more considering all the drama that has gone down and how hard it has sounded to get one's hands on it. Hopefully it will stay that way for people who need to resort to the secondary market.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Tue May 14, 2019 9:19 pm

racheva wrote:I'm kind of surprised that the PPG listing for this one isn't more considering all the drama that has gone down and how hard it has sounded to get one's hands on it. Hopefully it will stay that way for people who need to resort to the secondary market.

It hasnt gone up because theres an abundance of these internationally. If anything its going to continue to go down in value.

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Tue May 14, 2019 9:21 pm

Soundwarp wrote:In case y’all were wondering how shipping looks on the recent shipped orders, was kinda worried but everything was mint. https://imgur.com/a/5E43b9r

Drool.... You are so lucky! Mine is still backordered :(
Hi, I'm Kelly!

Image Image
ImageImage

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Tue May 14, 2019 9:22 pm

jrocksphotos wrote:Man mine still says back ordered

I feel your pain.. fingers crossed for a shipping notification
Hi, I'm Kelly!

Image Image
ImageImage

Return to “Pop!”